>Ascetics, not to respawn enemies but to respawn bosses
>Able to use a weapons full moveset in the left hand
>Powerstance
>Upgrading shields actually improved their stats, not just the stability
>Depleting your stamina caused your character to breathe heavily
>You didn't lose your momentum from falling down 2 feet
>Poise wasn't as retarded as in 1 or as useless as in 3
>Really fun NPC invaders where they didn't act like just another enemy
>Interacting with the environment unlocked secrets, like lighting all the scones in The Gutter
>Other secrets like the pig and the pickaxe
>Pharros Lockstones and Fragrant Branches to manipulate the environment
>Getting wet reduced your characters lightning resistance while boosting your fire resistance
>NG+ didn't just increase enemy HP and damage, it added new enemies and items
>rolling in poison pools made your poison build up continue even on dry land because you were still covered in it
>rolling in snow/poison/water covered you in it, and it slowly disappeared
>You could activate several pools of blood at once, resulting in hilarity
>You could be invaded even if you were hollow and if the boss was dead, but at a lower chance
>You could burn an effigy to block invaders, but as a result you blocked summons as well
>Poison builds were not only viable, they were useful
>You could roll in more directions when locked on
>Hexes were fleshed out
>White phantoms couldn't Estus with an invader in the world
>Small soapstones if you wanted help with the area before a boss, without having to Black Crystal to solo the boss
>Drinking Estus in a fight was a gamble thanks to the slow speed

Now watch and see how "BEE TEEM" memers deny that these were good things that should've been included/expanded upon in 3

What a noble gentleman

DkS2 brought a lot of small detail to the series that really were good ideas, but the overall excecution of the game was very poor. Controls were the worst in te series and overall feel of the game was bad. Graphics were bad and frames were clunky, not to even mention the ridiculous phantom range. Poise barely worked if it worked at all. PvE was worst in the series as level design was poor and enemies were quite boring with a few exceptions, and almost all the bosses were gimicy and very easy.

Now I will admit PvP meta had a great skill ceiling and there was a lot of diversity, but at the end of the day it devolved too level 800 Havel's with monastery scimitar and X weapon. But I do wish that A team brought a lot of these good ideas B team had to DkS3.

I knew ds2 was better from the getgo but everyone hopped on the ds3hype cock.

>invade as a red in the aldrich invasion area
>spawn right near the host and a buttbuddy
>run up to the platforms to snipe them
>aldrich member invades
>oh cool, we can take the host on directly now
>attacks me from behind and pushes me off the ledge

Do they get dregs or something from defeating reds? Because there doesn't seem to be any reason to kill reds as an aldrich invader

Which one looks better?

>Proper Dingy set isn't in DaS3
Fuck you Miyazaki

>Name a character Shrek
>Bright Green skin
>Use Large Club and Loin Cloth and Untrue Human Ring
>Invade
This will never not be funny

If I go into new game+, will I get 5 respecs again?

>invade some dude's world
>he has 2 phantoms
>make a "point forward gesture" towards a sunbro in an attempt to communicate that i wanna fight one on one like in those action movies instead of getting gangraped
>in an unprecedented move they actually listen
>we have a 1 on 1 fight while the other 2 guys watch
Even though I lost it was pretty satisfying to not get gank squadded.

fuck that lady maria cosplayer with her 2 sunbros though

yes you can even get them all at once if your hollowing is 16+

best armor

RESPECS at rosaria, not free levels.

oh yeah 5 per ng cycle though if you need that many youre better off with just writing down a build

Fire Keeper in tha club, I mean she WORKIN'

Yeeeh she up on tha stage doin summa dat twerkin'

Oh she takin' her clothes off, she fuckin' naked

She a dirty ass ho but I ain't disrespect it

Holy fuck, I fucking hate how easy it is for any shitter to load ez unlimited i-frame scripts will from ever take any kind of action against blatant cheating in MP

Right by a small margin

How did they actually make invasion worse than DaS2. You will literally always fight 1v3

>Souls comics are completely gone
DeS had so many awesome ones..

Any fight clubs happening right now?

F U C K

I accidentally just sold my sun sword, I had a fucking elderly moment and thought I was selling my anri's sword.

FUCK. Is there anyone that has one that could drop me one? It was literally my only +10 weapon. SHIT.

>There are people who think Yorshka is Gwyn's actual daughter
>and that Gwyndolin didn't just lie to her so he could score that sweet incest vibe

Easy, DaS2 looks like poop.

Platform?

Right by a landslide

anyone using the Wrath of the Gods glitch?

It's not cheating, that's how the game is designed. Almost no recovery frames and fuckton of invul frames.

PC guy

Regardless of whether or not she's using "father Gwyn" and "sister Gwynevere" in a religious sense, there's the fact that she refers to Gwyndolin as her brother in a decidedly non-religious sense.

Good night /dsg/

Don't you dare go hollow

nigga monk is better

If anyone could help a nigga out please?

they can't.

PC patching is going to be abandoned. There's no point patching a game for balance if it exists in a constant state of brokeness due to hackers

explain

>dark souls 3 is back to virtually no brass-coloured armor beyond the fugly dorkmoon set from the first game.
It's a shame.

Here's some Ashen Ones

Thank mr laurentius

Early post reminding you to get furious and try to get From to fix all of the shit with the game

>broken covenants
>framerate
>poise
>gank squads
>soft ban hackers

Fuck just letting it happen. GET MAD

Ah I'm on Xbone

Sorry user, I would have.

That sounds deadly
Is it deadlier than sacred rape?

Welcome to mainstream community.
Where memes and videos replace comics.

It would've been close, if only Velstadts armor looked as good on a player character

Sunset is really good, it's like a plate version of the rather overfluted Syan set, but with rags instead of a sweet ass cape

Weapon memory is the dumbest shit.
The game has fucking scaling, why did we need even MORE restrictions on player interactions?

Do you have a usb? It'll make it easier on you. But for PSN+

Settings>App Saved Data Management>Saved Data on System Storage>Copy/Upload to Storage

And there you go, one backed up save

All I need to do to host FCs is get Dried Finger and not beat the area boss, right?

Is a bleed rapier a good weapon? Rapier does shit damage anyways but the weapon art could probably bleed fuckers quickly. Or is it better to just sharp infuse and then carthus resin it?

Get some god damn AA or resolution before you take screens famalamajam

Reminder that dancer is best waifu

They were awesome.
Key word "were".
Now they're kinda cringey in the same vain as old Veeky Forums "for the lulz" is

Huargh, lemme know when/where to place signs, boss.

Yes. Dried Fingers with a dead boss is 2 reds at max, whereas up to 5(?) can join in a place where the boss is alive.

To prevent SL10 homosexuals with +10 Raw Ass from stomping poor newbies at Lothric High Wall

Bamco said they're going to contact From about poise and hackers, but they probably don't give a shit. They never have.

Because people get butthurt about twinks, which aren't as common as people think they are.

Because scaling doesn't mean shit with lots of weapons and a twink with a +10 lighting weapon is still bullshit.

Thank you muh nigga

Anyone?

If you have a sun sword you aint using or could grab it for me and give it you, I'll be your friend

if you cast a WoG with unfaltering prayer, you can switch to another miracle and cast it again with that miracle's animation.

so for example, you cast a WoG + UP, then switch to sunlight spear and cast another WoG at sunlight spear speed. you can even cast a heal spell afterwards and hold the WoG for as long as you want.

keep it on the low low so that Big M doesn't patch it, only for my dsgees you know

OK, thanks

We have scaling now.

The only thing cringey here is you.

Carthus is always the better option

Yeah sunset is really solid
I hate how different each of the few bronze-ish sets we have are from each other in colour. brass goes with absolutely nothing (again) ontop of being blocky and tacky and Lorian's is too dark to match sunset.

For a pyromancy build, would Lightning or Chaos infusion be better? Or is raw + buffing just better than either?

Why does the SK armor look so nicely bulky?

Do the Japs care about poise not working?

My heart says yes, and my toaster says no.

The lack of AA is a thousand times less present when the game is moving, all my screenshots look like complete horse ass by comparison.

There's a lot of charm in an MSPaint Veeky Forums comic okay

no bully!

right, not even close

I haven't done pvp since DaS1 pc release
how the fuck do I get my reactions back
someone can start a basic r1 and it's 50/50 if I will react in time
this shit is frustrating

SL 80 and the Dorkmoon bullshit won't ever happen. Still farming silvers but ffs what am I doing wrong?

Are you being intentionally stupid?

Weapon scaling exists so +10 raw astora swords don't camp out at lothric and oneshot newbies

I just invaded the literally worst player in the history of souls

First of all he was a twink, using armor he would be 100% unable to get at this point in the game unless he traded equip down

Second of all he summoned so many phantoms it's out of this world

And whenever his ass buddies died to me he'd sprint away, rolling around while summoning more

I'm so glad I ended up killing him
Dude even had a furfaggot name

Someone should do this every thread. Not sure why the dark souls generals are so fucking retarded.

>We have scaling now.

Which is based on SL, user.

It does nothing about weapon reinforcement.

Obviously they could have just applied scaling to weapon reinforcement, but FROM is dumb.

Being SL80.

fro my own experiences buffing is only good if you are making an hybrid

for pure caster their respective infusion are always better

>no Sacred Chime Hammer
>no EXCELLENT CHOICE
Morne's Hammer is pretty sexy though, thank fuck they used Bloodletter's animation for the WA.

Platform? I could easily dig out the sun sword for thee, if you're on the PC platform.

First bonfire after that super mega man red eyed lothric knight, go ahead and place it. I'll be up in a second, password will be dsg just to be safe.

keep samefagging, you're almost as toxic as the 4kings shitposter

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/7954

Am I meta enough /dsg/?

Is there anything else that can be improved?

Have I reached perfection?

Soo any modded saves out yet?Getting sick of going through the ng+ cycles for the rings and slabs,just want to pvp

Who else Artorias here?

I'm on PC my good pal

use a pass and tell me where to be

Noice. I wouldn't have respecced if I knew this 5 mintues ago.

My character is fat as fuck. Makes the cape clip sometimes, that's how fat he is.

Should there be a Multiplayer only Souls game and a Single Player only Souls game?

how many fucking +10 weapons do you need?

you get 8 in ng

>artorias
>right handed

You have no concept of justice

>Interacting with the environment unlocked secrets, like lighting all the scones in The Gutter
delicious scones

Not you obviously lol

So who wins in a free-for-all between Garl Vinland, Leeroy, Velstadt, and Eygon?

And what if we up the stakes by holding Astraea, Vendrick, Irina, and a whole group of bonewheel skellies hostage?

>Carthus Sandstorm Ring
>Beautiful gold ring of elite Carthus warriors, set with a piece of amber. Imbues weapon with the sands of the desert, greatly degrading enemy equipment when attacking. The sands of Carthus are known to be especially rough, so much so that travelers have been found torn to bits by a passing squall.

>Mossy Band
>A very old ring, covered in moss and lichens. Passively cures most status ailments. While not all of the growths on this ring are identifiable, their medicinal properties are obvious.

>Oracle's Ring
>Ceremonial ring given to oracles upon their coronation. Allows wearer to see beyond their world (illusory walls glow, and acts as seek guidance). The are of divination used by the oracles is long lost, but is was possible for them to foresee the entire lifespan of the kingdom they allied to.

>Old Sage Ring
>Ring supposedly belonging to the sorceror of legend Logan. Regenerate FP. Logan is widely regarded as the brightest sorceror who ever lived, and this ring allowed him to cast and experiment freely.

y/n

>havels memeshield and not raw wheelio
>m-muh stability
It's shit.
Shieldbashing is shit.
And will stay shit until they add Drang Greatshields.
Just stop with your shitty memes.
Fucking faggot.

Honestly, yes.

Make a literal gladiator arena Chivalry style version with 12 men free for alls and the occasional boss fight with a huge fucktonne array of weapons and meme weapons and all of it useable and I'd play it forever.

Needs gore and dismemberment too though.

>le artorias was a lefty meme

If it meant the PVP in one would actually be good and the PVE in the other would actually be good, yes, but that's ridiculous if From was still making them.

>Artorias
>Weapon in right hand
>Shield

you tried

n
y
n
y

Well, I wasn't good enough to win a 1v3 and the only one I did win I forgot I had Warriors of Sunlight on, so I didn't get any Pale Tongue with the cracked orbs.

Am I fucked for a while or when can I get new cracked orbs

no
I want to try out all the weapons and possible infusions,farming for gems/going through ng cycle to get them all is time consuming as fuck

But wouldn't I be at a sweet spot for people progressing?