Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables: github.com/Deathmax/warframe_data/blob/master/en/missionrewardtables.csv
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)

---
CURRENT UPDATE: 18.10 - Operation Rathuum!
>forums.warframe.com/topic/642897-update-18100-operation-rathuum/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Saryn
> forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/611132-hotfix-18412-saryn-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/tprkwQYr

frogbutts

I want Frog butt and Bursa butt to squish me between their T H I C K.

>Warbros Prime is 27k behind Crescent Moon Prime
embarassing desu

my warframe is strong, i guess, sometimes.

Game was always ded

and you just know Becca is so happy about this.

I was thinking (dangerous, I know), if Valkyr Prime is before she was torn part, she would actually have decent shielding, yes?

A cool augment for her Paralysis could be to make those discharged shields instead stick to allies.

Leaked U19 patch notes.

Mission changes:
Void Survival, Interception and Defense missions now automatically finish once you complete the first C rotation (which means 20 minutes of Survival, 4 rounds of Interception or 20 rounds of Defense, respectively)
Rescue missions: The captive must now be within 35 metres from the extraction point and must not be bleeding in order to complete the mission. The captive will also despawn if the player runs too far away, resulting in mission failure.

Enemy Changes:
Multiple Energy Leech Eximus will now stack their energy absorption power with eachother
Enemies will now shoot in the direction of an invisible player who opens fire or kills another enemy

Frame Changes:
-Fixed a bug which allowed Frost's multiple Snow Globes to overlap with eachother
-Ivara now gets out of Prowl whenever she performs a roll, as intended
-Fixed an unintended behaviour on Ivara's Navigator ability which allowed it to navigate Glaive-type weapons for an indefinite amount of time
-Fixed an unintended behaviour of Limbo who was capable of sending the Defense Cryopod and rescue hostages into the Rift
-Ember's World on Fire ability will now auto-disable if the player hasn't collected any pick-up within 30 seconds
-Equinox's Maim ability will now auto-disable if the player hasn't collected any pick-up within 30 seconds
-Fixed negative duration on Trinity causing an increase in Energy Vampire's tick rate

Weapon Changes:
-Fixed a bug which made Tonkor's explosions always register as headshots
-Tonkor's self-damage is now affected by weapon mods
-Added a status-chance cap of 99.9% to all weapons in the game to prevent certain status procs from never happening on certain weapons

Focus Changes:
-Naramon's Shadow Step ability proc now has a 30 seconds cooldown

I need an invite to a decent clan to play with.
PM me ingame - Higgus

nullifiers should be replaced by corpus with nullifying grenades.

>forumites will defend this

DELETE THIS

>Enemies will now shoot in the direction of an invisible player who opens fire or kills another enemy

Thats bullshit, but i really want this one.

Asking again: why doesn't energy overflow give me energy? Do I have to use my 5 everytime?

use it once in a mission and it gives energy for the rest of the mission

can't gain energy while using channeled abilities

>it's only passive after use
Should have know, I guess.

You should have. It's in the description.

if de is to be trhusted they will spam the grenades and it will still be like the nullifucker bubble

>for the rest of the mission
Did anyone actually test to see if this effect was truely infinite and not just a very long durration buff?

do you know what you just did?

gerseni prime won't get extra armor or HP. she will have the standard shield value of 300.

They already do that if your weapon isn't silenced, and you shoot about 5-10 times. Its really spotty, though. Also, enemies blind firing from cover fire at your exact position regardless of awareness because sleek.

did nfa got a silver trophy?

what primes will be vaulted? new PA means new vaultening

don't they have enough for a gold already?

there doesn't seem to be a site to check scores and I can't get in the game

So how do I optimally build this thing? I bound my fire button to my scroll wheel and it goes SANICFAST, but it has horrible recoil, shit for damage since it's unforma'd, and poor mag cap & reload speed.

>bought meme cleavers
>happened to be the same time I topped off my tonkor
>realize I haven't used melee in 50 minutes, try it
>die immediately
So that's why melee is shit.

>porta armor
>kike syndanna

so, I'm not the only one.

You're too new to know the meme.

Also I'm a spider. Why is Voobin so much fun?

It's only good for abilities that benefit from melee. Pretty much just Excal & Valkyr. I think Wukong's 4 also. With a proper build, they do a fuckton of damage,t hey'rej ust short range and all the dual sword stances are fucking garbage.

It's only 10k isn't it? A single group run can do that within 3 hours. Or 100 shitters doing 100 point runs each.

>Escape>Profile>Leaderboards
>those Top personal scores
I mean, I expected sleek of some sort, but goddamn.

Because he is a clown

There ain't enough fuckin' diversity in this fuckin' vidya.

Any of you dingdongs feel like cheesing out some pvp dailies for quick conclave rep? Trying to cap out before Lunaro.

IGN: TGDM

The top scores on the clan obstacle course server wide start at 0.1s completion.

AYOOOOO WHERE DA TITTIES AT

Source?

I was talking about the current event leaderboards. Who gives a shit about obstacle course?

>melee weapon base stats
>affecting valk/excal

Is it time for clownposting?

Why is there host migration if hte fucking liset?

>Your target is an aberration of twisted flesh. Put the thing out of its misery.

thanks doc

epic

Soon, the shiny man has yet to awaken

Are... are those sea breeze painted fingernails?

How very fabulous.

Couldn't figure out how to just do the nails, so he dipped the tip of each finger in nail polish

>still playing this game
I don't deserve life.

Are there any secondaries worth using with Hydraulic Crosshairs/crit build? Considering throwing a potato on LexP or the Vaykor Marelok, but not sure how sustainable headshots are with single shot weapons like them.

I still haven't seen that helmet alert.

I need it for my true american vauban.

The 17th

>true american vauban
What is that? Ronald McDonald?

If Saryn ends on the 10th, why would Vauban start on the 17th?

Where do I go to level archshit?

a dumb meme he keeps trying to breathe life into

Don't they wait a week.

Reminds me, someone was apparently selling a red and blue Kubrow last night. I bet with a white DNA cover you'd have Murica's best friend.

Man why does your frame have to hold melee weapons at that downward angle when you're changing its appearance. It makes it so hard to see colors correctly since it's in shadow.

>we could have had ancient orokang robots
>instead we get shitty retextures of other enemys

>Rescue missions: The captive must now be within 35 metres from the extraction point and must not be bleeding in order to complete the mission. The captive will also despawn if the player runs too far away, resulting in mission failure.
>-Fixed an unintended behaviour of Limbo who was capable of sending the Defense Cryopod and rescue hostages into the Rift
>-Tonkor's self-damage is now affected by weapon mods

These had better be bullshit. Rescue is a pain in the ass enough as it is, and why does limbo get a nerf with every fucking patch, he's already useless. Literally his only use is banishing the defense target.

Caelus, avoid salacia, full of faggots that bail on wave 5

WE

But I have to do salacia to wave 20 to get a weapon part, fuck me.

>DE
>Effort to do new models/animations/sounds

pick one, this is placeholder galore after all

XD

nobody wants to do it, and none of the players who have the gear and patience to roll 20 waves for 30 minutes are around or have already gotten everything, not like it matters much, salacia has pretty shit weapons anyways, you get better shit at caelus

elytron
fluctus
centaur

clowns only

>realised that baro's console stock is 1/2 weeks behind pc
>week of the buzzkil

Ya boys ready for another rou d of ddosing?

nice try steverino

AKmagnus

>implying it was DDoSing
It was DE shit servers getting cluttered
considering console warframe has a practically non-existant playerbase, nothing will happen

*mounting position*

Does /wfg/ like consoles?

DE doesnt

No, there are more goys on PC that will buy multiple prime accesses consecutively

>there is a single person in this thread that has bought every prime access since frost at full price

>do T4def
>finish it
>host disbands
>get disconnected
>can't reconnect back

Prisma Grakata or Cleavers?
I only have enough for one.

>since frost
but user, Frost didn't have a PA...

Is it bad I want regular loki more than its prime version

Why not both? Two Norse gods > 1

Clearly the answer is Grakata.

>60 waves in to T3 Defense
>my net freaks out
>my 3 dudes all disconnect
>they send a shit ton of messages pissed and confused at what happened

s-sorry

If it makes you feel any better, I finished it myself and got all the loot.

>It's only good for abilities that benefit from melee. Pretty much just Excal & Valkyr.
nigga you just went full retard

I must be blind, can you please tell/show me where it says Prime Access on there?

I was told earlier, and did some reading.

I don't play crutch frames, so I didn't know. Forgive my retardation.

Loki P has these really fucking stupid looking knee pad things that I wish I could get rid of, fuck they look so dumb.

Almost as dumb as Mirage's knee pad things.

same shit different smell.
Atleast DE didn't called it Prime access 2.0

>ARE YPU A BADASS ENOUGHT DUDE TO GIVE CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK WITHOUT SWEARING?
hell no. the key changes will kill t3d and t3s alone.

My point still stands though, Frost Prime never had a Prime Access upon release the way implied

so why can't I give the prisioner from rathurm to simaris or teshin?

Yeah, they do look funny
at least he isn't all knees though

Well other people might like the knees.

fucking hell I can't believe it.

whut