How can I make the most amount of money with the least amount of work with a high school degree, legally?

How can I make the most amount of money with the least amount of work with a high school degree, legally?

>inb4 kneepads

Government job (non-military)

I heard it's harder to get if you're a white male. Is that just a meme? I was thinking post office.

get a trade

There is this website called gd-line.com. It's a company that shares their profits of forex trading with the participants. Take a look here

GD-LINE.HELP

It's pretty much the only website in English due to the company is young. It'll get popular in the US pretty much this year.

You're welcome. :)

Which one?

That kind of looks like a scam. How do they profit from me getting some of their profits? Looks sketchy as fuck.

They work with brokers. Brokers always profit wheter a company buys or sells. And this is how they get the money. They offer them a huge amount of money and get even more back. Read their actual website.
Gd-line.com

Its getting pretty popular in europe right now. It will become popular in the US too. You'll see.

I got a friend who offert them 8.000$ and is now gaining 3.500$ per month. Believe it or not. It works for me though. I have my 1.500$ each month without doing a thing.

People tend to "bullshit" things if smth sounds too easy. Read more about it.

I registerd after reading GD-LINE.HELP with their Sponsor-ID and I don't regret it.

It's up to you. :)

Sorry for sounding cynical, but can you prove your earnings from them?

Sure. Type youtube:
gd-line and watch the videos. If you understand german. I can also send you some screenshots if you want.

The company is 1,5 years old now. It's nothing for children. It's real business.

They've created a worldwide completely new system. It's a win-win for the company and the participants.

But like I said GD-LINE.HELP explains it pretty good though this page is under construction right now.
The company itself is gd-line.com

I don't know any German but some screenshots would be good.

post office will literally hire anyone who isn't a piece of shit. it's not easy though. and you don't make a lot of money (but it's decent for someone getting their shit together)

How? Mail?

Just blur out your details and take a screenshot of a payment they sent you, then upload the screenshot here.

I'm not posting any of my financials here. You can send me your mail or get in contact with GD-LINE.HELP they got plenty of facts to convince.
But I think even my screenshots won't convince you. :)
You'll see in some months and then you'll say damn why didnt I made that account before. :D

Hmm, what government job pays decent then?

Sales is what you're looking for. Literally all you do is network and sell people things. Get good at that, it's easier than anything else. You can make six figures just talking on the phone

Maccies bro.

See, I was raised hating on salespeople by my parents, espcially phone calls because my they always called them spam. How do you convince people to buy your stuff without sounding like a human spambot?

Can you elaborate? Is that a delivery service or something?

There are many forms of sales jobs. Do your research.

please send me the screenshots at [email protected]

what a retarded fucking name

>Pyramid scheme, the movie