twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw DC eliminates Secret from Manila

dismantled

your mom is a meme

manila major *building your brand* hub

What's the build for Elder Titan now?

this fat fuck is stealing millions

What did he mean by this?

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Suddenly I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

won another terrorblade game, wanna know whos surprised

not me

stomp then aura

>100 straight hours of esports is over
So now what do we do?

I seriously hope 2gd comes back with the mango stream for ti6 qualifiers
This bts one felt lacking in everything 2bh
Just don't invite slacks

PICK ME

he means that poopydoop will compulsively throw against koreans until he ultimately sudokus himself out of shame

tranquil + soul ring is the core: you will basically not have any mana problems. then you can go drums. after that whatever is good for you team: aghs for disarm, euls, force, lotus orb, vlads, bkb, shivas, etc.
if you are going off lane and nobody can buy it, you can get arcane boots + mek and then go for the other items your team needs.

soulring+armlet+phase+mom

It means he's jealous of an actually successful player and at some point he hopes to eclipse him.

You don't do now.

>go to sleep early
>wake up
>madara lost
>dragneel forfeited 2 games
what the shit guys

wait two days for epicenter LAN, our guy might finally be playing

Such is life in the third world.

For real though madara played like shit in the decider. Go watch the vod.

there be a shitstorm a brewin

What is the point of drums?

have you ever won against a team that includes
>ogre magi
>earthshaker
>faceless void

its the "i dont know what to build so lets build drums" item
it also got nerfed

>tfw wageslaving and have watched like 2 full games maximum

tempo controlling

I know that feeling bro. But it was just some meme fucking shitty teams so who cares desu

how did it get nerfed?

less str? if so then its a major nerf because most heroes bought drums for its tankiness (along with other stats of course)

spirit movespeed and stats

you don't need it but it's nice

To create a base rhytm for the song and fill out the lower frequencies.

theyre my kryptonite

it gives 3 less str and 6 less agi

>go to that chink streaming site to check if rtz or wEEb are streaming
>8/10 most viewed streams are unironically wc3 dota
how is that even possible, thought dota 1's last version was 6.83 or something

chinkz still play wc3

You should have 20 core heroes, so that in case if every core hero is banned and picked by others, you still got one core hero, with whom you are comfy with.

you thought people where meemeing when they said dota was the biggest game in china untill LoL took over?

hey don't you think 12 direct invite were too much?

9 invites
6 qualies

fuck i dont know how to count

Man you sure read some stupid shit in the gulag.

What if the only one left is countered by one of their heroes?

>Anita's youtube account got deleted

praise vidya

who?

More like everyone should go through qualifier, the power gap between teams is getting smaller and smaller, and any team can beat any team. It's just unfair to invite teams because they happen to do well on the day of a honeypot LAN.

navi and lgd getting direct invites still mystifies me

fair point but that will take too much time

then you see pro players like ppd with all the passive aggressive things like "no practice n sht"

This has to be a mistake.
If not then youtube should prepare to be carpetbombed by hitpieces.

LGD has fans in China and Na'Vi in the whole world, it's just for the viewers

I'm guessing that's some twitch girl gamer whore

W33haa and Misery for another Major Win; secret to disband after making a huge blunder.

fuTA~

Are greedy bounty hunter players that only track the enemies they want to kill the worst?
>comes level 2 to gank mid
>the fucker has a point in his shuriken instead of jinada and actually never attacked invoker unless to steal the kill

Ah, the beauty of the dota 2 community

Will rtz finally kill himself if Secret get eliminated by DC or EG? I hope he will.

obsession is unhealthy

you will barely have 1k hp with wand during mid game. specially if you are support et, having extra stats helps, spirit moves faster with drums and it's easy to build (you can get urn if no one else has it instead).
also, even as an off laner, depending on what items you want, they might gives shitty hp (lotus orb, euls, shivas, solar crest, etc), unless you are going aghs or heaven's halberd.

Well they still have TI to play for.

EHOME though, holy shit those players must feel like shit. Won't get invited to TI, have to go through regionals AGAIN.

>no swede hero?

Uhm doturds?

i want a new video card now

Can a Chaos Knight with blight stone and a point in crit kill doom from full HP if he gets lucky enough?

>get lane in a good momentum
>farming happy
>jungle natures prophet does ultra as soon as he hits 6
>tell him he's a dumb cunt
>'what did i do lol'

>ultra

LEAVE /V/ NOBODY CARES

R A R E
A
R
E

is this a new one or maybe im missing some?

i don't really know the dota name for the skill on the R button xD

underrated

you are missing alot you fucking newshit

hehe

what game does have r button named ultra

league of legends when i used to play

pretty sure LoL calls them ultimates too

>ultra
>league

haha whoops i got owned hard

ultra is just short for ultrimate you fucking idiots

>ultra
>ultramate
>not ulti

you're retarded, everyone says "ulti" or "ult"

Why does it take SOOO FUCKING LONG to find a game in Dota 2? In LoL you get a match in 20 seconds. In this game and HotS it takes 5-10 minutes and in Dota 2, half the time one guy never connects so it's back to the queue

Valve has to force 50% so it takes 5 to 10 minutes to perform calculations and probabilities that will lead to the optimal team compositions

Anyone else getting massive lag/packet loss on USE?

>ultrimate
yessss

maybe they say ulti in east europe you slav cunts but in the real world they say ultramate

(you)

heheh

I've gotten to the point that I hate playing the game so much that I rejoice when I get to feel comfy queuing for an extra 5 minutes

What's the verdict on maxing dark pact vs maxing pounce on Slark?

If you max pounce you're sub 1k

Anything other than pact first is full scrub tier.
It's his damage, to creep waves and heroes.

>maxing pounce ever

you're a safelaner, you max your god damn flash farming tool by 7

Is manta centaur viable?

What are soem dota 2 spells that MUST be maxed by lvl 7

- pounce
- ??

cm mana aura

Sure is 2008 in here.

sorry i wasn't even born in 2008

What did Meepo mean by this?

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/c/c3/Meepo_kill_08.mp3

>esports over