/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc/

>Previous

I love /feg/!

Consider.

Name one reason why Wyvern Lord isn't the best class in Fire Emblem Fates.

>b-but S-ranks!
Are shit you can only obtain at the very end of the game, require an Arms Scroll, and don't even do much of anything. The bonuses you get from being in a class that gets them aren't even deterministic.

Can this one just be about posting cute/lewd headcanons about your waifu/husbando? Preferably in greentext? I think that'd be neat.

>1 shots u with arrow
Heh...not my fault ur weak

Why can't Camillafags accept that she can love other guys? Pretty sure most other waifufags can beyond some vocal minorities

>Using flying units in Sniper Emblem

Post 'em if you got 'em

I like Hana

Camillafags are desperate for attention for love from a fictional character, that's why they get triggered when their waifu has no art with mamui and she gets art with other guys.

Kill yourself.

Who is your queen of Valla?

Come meme me up, compadres.

Post your waifu and your desktop wallpaper.

Most Camilla!fans do accept that. They just know that Corrin is pretty much her first choice. Just like how Oboro's first choice would be Takumi.

Is the banzai supposed to symbolize Hisame's cock?

one of them is kamui, and the king is mega fuga

the other one is dogwife

Don't ask how long it took her to catch up.

*shoots Arrow.

Shut the fuck up, Camillacuck

She will NEVER love you. Just fuck off already

I'd love both versions. All siblings are great.

Last thread brought up a pretty good point, who are the most shallow waifufags on /feg/? My vote goes to Velouriafags, since they've been known to admit to literally only liking her for her design and admitting that her personality is shit.

I like her. No bully.

Honkers

Felicia is the cutest! She means everything to me! She makes my life worth living! I couldn't go on without her! I want to hold her in my arms and never let go! My feelings for her will never fade! My love for her is eternal! I love Felicia!

So young, so foolish~~

I've married her 4 times already. Even when I told myself I would marry Midori on my second Revelations run for all the children, I still married her. Fuck, I need to self control.

>Become King of Valla
>Subjects are a grand total of you, your retainers, some of the kids, Azura, probably Mozu and the other "technically unaffiliated" like Nyx.
>Wake up a week later.
>Entire flame tribe is now camping outside your house.
>Blacksmiths are showing off their new ability to manipulate iron that they learned from the outside world.
Best Valla.

*glub glub* The dissonance is pretty big I know. I could never get into Tharja or Rhajat, I don't know why. Tomoko and Ashley are okay I guess.

THIS is the real cuck waifu. Not Camilla.

Someday, don't worry, but not right now.
How is that relevant to what I was asking for? Are you high?

My waifu is my wallpaper.

Same shit as usual.
Got skills for Hayato, Keaton, Peri, Xander, Camilla, Oboro, Kaden, MU, Jakob, and Ryoma.

Skymilf

>being a cuck

I may have fallen for ISIS trap, but at least I pirated that shit.

does it ever feel fruitless, how you try so hard to force this but nobody ever says it but yourself

or are "feelings" too advanced for someone with your disability

in face, i expect you to be unable to answer my question at all

Planning for it to be Azura, since she already ends up being your "advisor" anyway.

Let's be honest, they're all shallow. Some are just less subtle about it than others.

Holy fuck Niles does work. This guy is taking units down left and right.

Cuck implies that she actually has sex with Jakob, which she doesn't because Jakob (and Ryoma regarding with Scarlet's situation) aren't interested in those girls. Camilla and Silas actually like each other, ergo, they are legitimate cucks while Flora and Scarlet just make you their consolation prize.

Everyone will turn into bubbles trying to look for her store. It's the ultimate evil plan.

Yes Camillafag, deflect focus to other waifus so people won't attack your precious big titty sister anymore I'm sure it'll work

Progress on Ophelia+Corrin:

>being a cuck

He's amazing early game, it's a shame he doesn't follow through at the endgame. I like him as a character.

Cousin~ is a good pick. She's a bit weird though and likes to be "mysterious" for Corrin. I'll probably marry her next play-through.

>gharnfe's used goods

fuck you this nigga cant capture jackshit even Orochi had a better time with that and she got dat fat as fuck ass

You don't need all the kids. But then again, the only time I marry girls other than my favorite is in the path I can't marry her in.

This. It's kind of like the Tharja argument. Sure she can fall for other people, but MU is their first love and will always hold an important spot in their hearts.

None of the Fates waifus are cucks. Don't fall for the meme, user.

I believe Flora says "I love you, (you)" the most out of any female I've married in Fates. Jakob also doesn't want anything to do with her.

>New cousin~
Neat.

Nice, those wallpaper threads are cool

I usually marry Velouria in spite of getting memed on for it

What would be the name of her Boutique be like?

>People still trying to false flag
I appreciate you not shitposting with my card, but I'm perfectly capable of posting it myself.

Post those castles. I need your BP, VP, and accessories. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cute Bond Unit.

>Birthright
>Lunatic
>Chapter 23: Camilla
Jesus fucking christ, I'm getting my asshole reamed every time in the first blitz
Should I just grind levels until this works, or grind dosh for resistance stat ups?

>people who made a mamuisexual queen of valla

ufufu these are the * R E A L * shallow waifufags

#diditforthekidslmao

>Playing Conquest for the first time
>Playing Normal/Classic since I like a challenge
>Trying to let none of my units die
>Realize I should just play casual then
>Can't bring myself to play casual

Aww, that's looking really sweet!
Can't wait to see the finished product!

Post an actual good picture of your waifu/husbando with Kamui.

Post rares of this nerd

I'll make it a smut if you want, keep in mind I'm also writing a harlotte smut as well
>she's probably good at anal too
>uses an aphrodisiac as lubricant
>able to take an entire cock up her ass, giving mind-numbing pleasure
>howls like a banshee when she rides you, barely able to stop herself from cumming
>gladly takes all of your cum into her ass, constricting you as much she can without losing herself to the pleasure
>she cums again and again during the second round, lost in her orgasmic high and pleasure, no longer able to contain her howls, letting everyone know what's going on
>only able to move due to a spell, she milks you again and again, taking every last drop you had into her, applying more aphrodisiac between rounds

He stays solid for most of Conquest. Bows having high MT easily helps out if he has noodle arms as well since he'll always double.

That reminds me, I gotta go Bond hunting. I need to do a bond run.

This is true, but you have to admit that the way Camilla loves Corrin is much less romantic than you guys make it out to be. She just likes to dote on him like a mother would.

>implying you cant bench Niles permanently now that Mozu is viable for efficient Conquest play

Doesn't exist.

Delicious toned sweaty body.

Classic doesn't mean you don't reset

Please don't start this shit up again.

Excuse me, who are you supposed to be?

Cutest family.

Camilla, Oboro, Niles

I don't think I can do another playthrough.

you need to check your boorus more often.

Setsuna
I also have a persona rainmeter on the top right which displays information like the weather and time

Nice flag you got there. I use both.

There aren't any.

>new kamui/ophelia art
>it's a custom kamui that's not my own
I can live with it.

I really liked Cherche, she has that mom vibe to her.

In the English version definitely. In the Japanese apparently she acted less like Corrin's mom, and more like they were the stars of a Hoshidan Sugoi O-neechan doujin.
And was slightly more yandere about that.

cute

Don't have any.

I've found some great stuff from those /mu/ wallpaper threads.

Cherche did the mom thing better than Camilla

Shes beautiful

Yes I do. That one's just pretty.

Isn't she? My darling queen.

>tfw Hinata has to be forcibly shoved into the showers by servants and scrubbed

STINKY

STINKY

As the one who requested it, I did point out that if drawing my Corrin arrived at any problems (that fucking hair) then the artist could switch to the default.

Sorry.

Yes, pls....

2 birds with one stone

It depends on which version of the game you consider more canon. Treehouse might have severely downplayed her sexual intents towards MU but she was thirsty as fuck in the original game.

Most Camillafags, I imagine, consider the original version more canon so that's why they tend to be more stubborn about their opinions on the nature of her feelings for MU. Such as .

Slightly? I'd say much more yandere. She watches over you from the shadows in her solo ending and says if yo were to leave her she'd kill you and herself, which is in-character with her actions in Revelations too. Not sure about BR since I skipped it though.

Describe the trashiest thing in Nina's collection of novels.