Yellow pants edition

>Open Beta
May 5-9, If Pre-Ordered May 3-9

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who /tracer/ here

mcree>anythign with high mobility

I know that fucking feel.

Also, when four of your team mates are just standing AROUND a point they're meant to defend, but not touching it, just letting the cap bar rise and rise and rise.

PS4 or PC?

>6 hours tracer
>4 hours widowmaker

ah i was wondering which person in the thread was The Cancer

>Counter-pick, the game

I'm so disappointed.

Widow maker is for sex.

How the hell do I stop Widowmaker's scope from fucking up my sensitivity? Where is the option to maintain the same sensitivity when I zoom in?

Assuming someone has literally perfect aimbot accuracy, who's the best character in the game?

i'd assume bastion or widow

This is D.Va's damage output at point blank.

It takes 3 seconds of constant, accurate firing at point blank to kill the weakest class in the game.

3 seconds.
150 HP.

People say she doesn't need a buff.

>Blizzard is a PC developer first and foremost
>considering getting the PS4 edition.
Consoles will be just left in the dust when it comes to updates, plus Overwatch runs on the most potato of PC's.

The only heroes in need of a nerf are:
Mei
Reinhardt

This is fact. Everything else is just whining.

Just play D.Va or Winston bruh

Fuck, you'll have to teamwork and shit and not autistically main one hero.

After a couple hours of playing just this character, someone explain to me how Symmetra is not, by far, the worst character in the game.

Her sentries do virtually no damage, they do not slow anywhere near as much or as usefully as they could or should, especially when stacking, and they break from just about any hit. Any explosives can destroy a whole set-up immediately.

Her teleporter is limited, can also be easily broken, and rarely has decent positions because the spawn is only 10-15 seconds away on either defence or attack.

Her charged weapon does fuck all damage, takes too long to charge, and ultimately is so easily avoidable it's just useless. Her regular weapon has such short range that you will be killed by anything that gets that close to you or any teammate and damages you with explosives etc, that it's also virtually useless unless attacking people on retreat.

Her shield is a minimal increase, cannot be forcefully reapplied, and has absolutely no gameplay outside of using it when the team spawns, when they come through a portal, or when you realise there's someone who needs it when you conveniently hover over their character.

If you play her with friends, her usefulness becomes slightly respectable but still much less than the other supports and much, much less than other defence characters. If you play her "competitively" then no one is going to fall for any sentry you place and as soon as they take one point of damage the sentry will be broken.

Hanzo, his shots charge faster

>playing a first person shooter with a controller

no that really blows, I had to do it because my mouse was busted and there were some heros I just could not play without wanting to kill myself.

is there any easy way to export highlights or do you have to do it manually with a capture?

Mei

Decreased sensitivity is one of Widowmaker's weaknesses. Sniping requires commitment, get used to it or pick someone else.

>FPS on Console
rofl

i wanna get raped by d.va or pharah

Well there's also chokepoints.

Not at all what it means.

I don't have to do any teamwork to counterpick someone and wreck them. In fact, its basically the opposite.

Hello I am from the future

The MOBA scene is going to kill this game after release.

You've been warned

>Play D.Va
>Shes actually fun

Is that Shadman? Something about him is a huge boner killer.

Is it possible to change a golden skin for coins or another golden skin? Because I got one for Mcree and I don't like playing as him.

>shadman

You missed like half your shots and that was closer to 2 seconds of firing

Remember, it's a shotgun. If you barely clip him in the reticle you're barely going to do aynthing

Dunno if I'm playing the game wrong or what but Genji and Phara seem very underpowered in comparison with like half the cast.
Also, Turrets are entirely too good.

Who are the comfiest heroes?

I want to stop getting mad at video games.

>tracer jumps in places a bomb on me and warps out while laughing

fuck this fucking bitch fucking NERF NOW!!!``

is this some sort of bait

I would normally immediately assume so but this game fucking scares me.

go to control and select widowmaker, you can change the relative sens for when you're zoomed in

nice shitpost

Can't argue with your post.
She literally is worst character.

so whats the deal with roadhog? do i have to hold down the button to reel in people? it seems like they stop a good distance away from me and manage to flee whereas when i get hooked i'm right in roadhog's face

Because D.Va exists.

What cheat sub are you guys getting for Overwatch?

I'm getting ArtificialAiming.

Widow easy. She's already dominating competitive due to the large amount of damage she does.

Manually capture. Exporting is apparently coming soon.

She's fine at shutting down small choke points but after the first point is lost, there's no point in playing her. I wasn't playing when her shield was 50 but I think they need to go back to that or at least give her something to do.

>pick mercy
>running around during setup on overwatch lookout post ma
>me and a hanzo stop and stare at the sunset for a few seconds

Am I obligated to go gay now or something?

>Rush point as Lucio
>Instant cap as soon as it opens
>Nobody joins me on the point and I'm stuck defending it against all 6
GET ON THE FUCKING POINT HOLY SHIT

Diablo 3 is significantly better on consoles

She used to be A tier but with nerf after nerf she has steadily fallen and is now in D tier

Still not as bad as the characters forever in F tier, Mei and Bastion, though. Oh sure, you can stomp a pub with both - just wait until you get into high level play.

>Terrbyern, redy taverk
what did he mean by this

genji and pharah are some of the strongest heros in the game

turret get wrecked by so much shit before the wipe at high level barely anyone played them.

roadhog, genji, junkrat, and pharah shit all over turrets

i'm never getting a potg

You should go for a nice long walk, user.

Maybe go have a stroll through a park or some woods if available.
Otherwise, walk somewhere new.

Really?
Never would have imagined.
Was thinking about picking it up again after a year and a half with some friends

It might be his horrible art, his ridiculous commission prices, his obsession with dicks, or the disgusting amounts of detail he puts into assholes

>not listening to super eurobeat while playing tracer
youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

What the fuck does the enemy Zarya say when she ults?

nth for FUCKING PUSH THE GODDAMN OBJECTIVE I DROPPED SOUND BARRIER AAAAAAAAAAAA

Torbjorn obv

why does my game suddenly like freeze

like it doesnt say it's not responding, the screen just stops moving. i hear whats going on and can like do stuff, the screen itself just doesn't move at all. it stays frozen.

Even the local co-op is better on console than any multiplayer on PC

AARDVARK PAYS OFF

>paying $40 for a game and more for a hack just to get an account banned

Where my fellow hana song fags at?

>bastion shreds reinhardts shield, good for defence
>soldier 76 most underrated offensive character in the game, shreds and doesnt die
>symmetras lasers literally wipe out the first wave of morons who dont see them
>d.va is all round great, can keep the damage up, doesnt die, takes down the big boys for you

>Be pigman
>Get dorf armor
>Huff glue
>Survive

>play random quick match with people who you dont know
>play against shit like reinbardt premade with bastion, defending him

i know this shit isnt "hard to counter" but i dont want to be penalised for leaving shit like this. i dont even know what kind of penalty i'll be receiving, for not wanting to play against clear duo groups with a bunch of random people i dont know

>Butthurt niggers who can only draw wiggly stick figures

Remember, if you can't do a better job, fuck off. Put up or shut up.

>tfw this asshole steals your mvp streak
>tfw you cant get mad at him because he looks so peaceful while he does it

>Genji and phara
>shit on turrets
How? Genji's ult is trash, and his reflect doesn't do enough damage to even put the damn things in critical health. Phara might be good if the turrets didn't have that stupid auto tracking.

who here legendary.

Get the fuck out of here other RoadHog.

"Ogon po gotovnosti"

Fire at will.

WE'RE ALL SOLDIERS NOW

Shadman please go back to sniffing buttholes

Pub games are literally the least amount of fun I've ever had in something

0 communication

0 team pushing

Just retards running in 1 at a time playing whatever they want.

But where's the dick bulge?

>If you can't do a thing you can't tell what's a good job and a bad job.

You haven't yet felt the joy of running into 3man+ premades using actually coherent lineups while your team is 2x Hanzo 2x Tracer (You) and a Reaper.

she's a grower not a shower

>if you can't make a better video game, you can't call it bad

I literally said his work isn't as attractive to me compared to other artists, I never called his work bad.

This is like the 10th time someone made a huge assumption when I literally didn't mean anything by what I said. If you are Shadman or an affiliate, this just gave me a reason to dislike you.

>MEI TOO BROKEN
if mei were actually broken we'd win every game despite 4-5 other teammates being nowhere near the objective at any time

did you unlock it or buy with the coins

i always unlock shit stickers for characters i dont even play

saving up for a skin now

>I fantasize about getting PINNED by Reinhardt
>playing Mercy
>tfw also Swiss

>you will never play as a male pharah
>you will never play as a female reaper

Why bother? Honestly if blizzard promised me I could I would buy the game right now

yeah whatever you say shad

>Characters that definitely need nerfing
Widow, Lucio, Tracer
>Characters that probably need nerfing
McCree, Rein
>Characters that probably need buffing but shitters would complain
Bastion, Torb, Roadhog, Mei
>Characters that need buffing
D. Va

>everyone thinking this
Really?
Are you all seriously incapable of making intelligent choices when you place your turrets? Don't just leave one in plain sight and expect it to do you any favors. Defend a point or trap a room with even a couple of them.
Place them in areas that will allow them to fire upon enemies without those enemies seeing the turret first. Like above the inside of doorways or in nooks around certain shapes in the stage.

Those turrets fucking wreck people. Every time I play her I get the feeling they're overpowered.

Her L1 has some shit range, though.

/r/ing orange pants butt jiggle gif

Should Genjis ult swing speed be increased?

I'd be nice if he did more of a weeb freakout instead of these slow slashes. Genji potgs are still sexy as fuck though.

ew

reaper is black

i thought you guys were memeing when you said bastion gets 90% of the potgs

>feelio when gold damage as winston in team with pharah, s76 and genji
not even kidding

how can people suck so much

atleast we won

So I suck at this game. Is playing against hard AI good to get my skill up?

All this talk about "tiers" and "mains".

When are you MOBAbies gonna learn? The game just fuckin' went in to open beta. You're talking like you know everything about the game, but just because you don't like a character, doesn't mean it's a bad one.

We'll just have to see on release, and even then, it'll be weeks before we are able to make substantial lists or chart information.

Faggots.

On a scale of 1-10 how good was this loot crate?

mei in the right hands goes beyond powerful into just fucking annoying. she's pretty much perfect now

dva definitely needs buffing, she's just not powerful enough

pick mcree, hit E and rightlick
congratulations you've killed tracer

It's true. Diablo 3 on PS4 is basically the only way to play it.
It lets you dodge, has a bunch of features I'm not sure were ever implemented on PC, etc.

I don't know why, but that head tilt makes me unreasonably angry.

No, playing against AI isn't like playing against humans.

winston hits lots of people at once

only male skins so 3/10

so is your wife's son's dad

I'd prefer if it did more damage. 120 for a slow ult is a bit disappointing, especially compared to most other characters' ults which are basically "press q to kill everyone."