Senran Kagura General /skg/ #732

Old Thread: I'm Fucking Pissed Edition

>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/VHh2LGhn
>New Wave Card Archive (Updated 03/05/16)
mediafire.com/download/ikqffaf6tq9a479/New_Wave_Cards_(03-05-2016).zipqd01lq/New_Wave_Cards_(01
>Newest Fanart on Pixiv
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ

>Estival Versus is out in NA and EU!
amazon.com/gp/product/B0194VWTRM
estivalversus.com/projects/estival-versus-pre-order/
>DLC Schedule
estivalversus.com/updates/

>Japanese Gameplay wiki for Estival Versus (contains links to gameplay wikis for all SK games)
wikinavi.net/kaguraEV/index.php
>All Level 50 Estival Versus Character Stats
i.imgur.com/WJW9pcb.jpg
>Japanese image uploader
ux.getuploader.com/senran_kagura/thumbnail
>Estival Versus Dioramas
twitter.com/hashtag/カグラマ?f=images

>Senran Kagura 2:Deep Crimson
hanzonationalacademy.com/sk2/
amazon.com/Senran-Kagura-Deep-Crimson-Double-Nintendo/dp/B00UJ9LSB2

>NEW WAVE GUIDE AND LINKS
>How to play New Wave
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Edit's Guide to Mobacoins
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>New Wave Cards
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>New Wave Card wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/
>New Wave Event wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kaguranwg/
>New Wave event/story downloads
yahoo.jp/box/45YZpu

>OTHER LINKS
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.maql.co.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Yaegashi Nan's home page
chafox.web.fc2.com/maindayo.htm
>Senran Websites
pastebin.com/p5RLbHb6
>SV PSN info
pastebin.com/4EwhVd1N
>OP Logo Master Image
i.imgur.com/YbLPokQ.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

amlagam.deviantart.com/gallery/57582436/Stella-Glow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get comfy

I LOVE EVERY GIRL!

YOU THERE, HOLD IT!
Which was the last senran you fapped to? You're free to describe in detail aswell

user, I can't fap to the Senrans when they have basically no doujins/art. That, and the few doujins they have fucking suck. It's like Yaomai is the only good artist for them, and his stuff is horribly bland.

I love Asuka! Every thread!

Daidouji, The beach Yaomai set.

Appreciating Hanabi!

Holy shit he rendered the angry deer

I'm just sayin': You dudes are pretty cool. I know I haven't done it in a while, but have a fresh one on me.

Not well, but it happened. Maybe she's so mad because I cut her out so jagged.

What a cute bomb.

Do you love us enough to give us your fries?

For a brief second I thought that cheese was the cat guy from courage the cowardly dog

What are you a fuckin faggot? kill yourself.

>that bacon cheeseburger

Could lose the lettuce, though.

Just tell em no lettuce and it's all good

Or just say that you want only the meat, bacon and cheese.

which senran would have the smelliest fart

You'd be surprised how often people will still put it on anyway.

Much appreciated chief.

Don't remind me.

Fatburger does this shit sometimes.

Hell, i refuse to eat a burger if they have anything other than meat n cheese.

Yomi. It was that 3d senran hentai. She looks so happy when she's giving that handjob, too.

Yomi, she only eats cheap unwashed beansprouts.

I literally can't fap to any other senran I think I have a problem

del

What if Haruka found out?

Taco?

Any one of the crimsons
Eating nothing but beansprouts and the occasional meat will do that to you.

>that fucking giant red nose

Someone fucking explain to me right now why tumblr demands putting big red noses on every character. It's always big noses, freckles, making characters fat, or making them black (or a combination of these).

I'm tellin' ya man, Johnny Rockets is where it's at.

Yo quiero Taco Bell.

Marathon paizuri punishment?

>Making them black for no reason.

There's a guy who did this for Stella Glow characters. To make it worse, he made damn near all the girls look like men, it's cringe inducing.

>Taco Bell
>when Chipotle and other much better options exist
>especially when you can scam Chipotle by exploiting their current promotion until June

What the hell, user?

shut up darkie

user you don't understand how bad this is.
amlagam.deviantart.com/gallery/57582436/Stella-Glow

Rudolph, the red-nippled senran~
Had some very shiny buds~

She might get too excited for her own good

I love their tacos.

I eat 8 of their tacos with nothing but beef and sour cream.

And they have Mountain Dew Baja Blast.

Feeling mighty hungry all of a sudden.

>nutted but she still titjobbing

fuck you im hungry for their locos tacos cool ranch now

I hate this feeling to be honest
Like when a woman goes crazy on you and your muscles start to give out trying to send energy to your penis

WELCOME TO
M
O
E
'
S

As someone who personally saw the inner-workings of a Taco Bell (due to a friend who was a "chef" there), I will tell you to stop eating there right this instant. The "meat" you're getting is actually a frozen pre-processed paste that is first boiled to thaw it and then diced into smaller bits and dried to give it its "ground beef" texture.

Other fast food joints are similarly disgusting, using frozen mystery meat or other oddities such as the dreaded "chicken" nuggets of McDonald's. The only two places that I currently know of that do not use frozen or mystery products are Wendy's and Chipotle. This is not so that they are healthy, but they are at least not horrifyingly disgusting.

Moe's is mediocre shit that is on par with Subway. They also use frozen ingredients.

>exploiting their current promotion
tell

I love Cinnamon Bun Senran!

Well duh they use frozen stuff. Almost all places use them because of a longer shelf life. Still tastes great and won't blow out my colon like taco bell will.

/skg/ is my anti-depressant.

>tfw life is your life

Current promotion is buy a $25 gift card, and you get a free meal (burrito, bowl, salad, tacos, etc). There is no limit to this, so you can repeat it as often as you like. Basically, you can buy a $25 gift card, get a free meal, and then use the gift card to buy another gift card and get another free meal.

Repeat as necessary.

If they argue with you about it, all you have to do is pull up the official rules from their website, which make zero mention of a limit per customer or buying gift cards with gift cards. If you're feeling like less of a dick, you can simply use the $25 gift card to buy food, and enjoy your free burrito for every $25 you spend (AKA just keep buying gift cards and using those instead of cash/credit cards).

It bothers me that we don't have the DLC volumes

Bring him back home! He's been missing for so long!

>those pokies
>no pantsu

Yamatos being lewd is too much for my dick.

>frozen pre-processed paste

Should i be worried?

Oh, I thought it was an actual exploit so I could feed the Crimsons.

I still don't know what the 5th column says!

Moderately. Notice how the label says "meat filling". This means that legally speaking, they are not selling you beef. Likewise, the USDA requirement for ingredients only requires that the ingredient be 80% of what it claims to be. In layman's terms, the "beef" they're claiming is in this "meat filling" is 80% beef, 20% mystery meat/filler.

Also, the "meat filling" settles into solids and brown paste when not used, as seen in the corner of the image. For the record, that paste is not meat.

They want you to vote for Bernie!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column

I still think it's the ranking for breast size relative to body size, since Minori is so high and Homura is so low

Given her height and bust Naraku would probably be pretty high on there too

That pic is me though

That means my two favourites Hikage and Asuka are basically flat!!! I feel disgusting DFC lovers shouldn't exist!

I love Hikage! Every thread!

Good night /skg/!

Enjoy the rest of your night, sleep well, and have a better morning!

Don't mind me just choking my dog.

Remember, user, don't do anything to startle her or she might go boom

Don't worry, there's a big boob gap between the flats, Kafuru, and everyone else

But you're only supposed to choke your chicken.

I want to sniff Homura's stinky armpit

But I'm choking my hot dog.

I'll just have to make her mind go numb
That way she'll never overheat

MINNOW HAS TOURETTES!

Murakumo's house is burning. Google Fort McMurray.

Would you accept a Senranian refugee?

Goddamn titty ninjas are ruining this country

She'll end up dead one of these days.

>Influx of big breasted refugees forcing paizuri on men in the streets

Why do we have to live in this bullshit timeline?

Of course.

Make sure Ryoubi is properly clothed before sending her out to the shooting range.

>Spanish my native language
Yoj might need some help here.

Imagine doing this mission as yozakura

I completed EV's story mode tonight. Though I did complete the import version's back in November I wanted to take my time with the English version.

Some thoughts...

Crimson Squad had a cavalier role. With no dead loved ones to tie them down they were the most offensive team when it came to destroying platforms. There were some times where they had to job, but they did spend a lot of time leading things too, and especially because of Haruka. Speaking of, Mirai and Haruka beating Gessen in a 2 on 4 and forcing them to eat panties was impressive.

Day 4 started with Mirai and Murasaki, but ended up being the Haruka, Hibari, and Yagyu Show. It all seemed like something out of a GH story, and I do think it was well done, but it just seemed odd to do four missions in a row with only those characters.

Still, it was satisfying to have Hibari beat up both Haruka and Yagyu for trying to claim her for themselves. Perhaps she'd like a more open relationship between the three.

Speaking of Yagyu, her confronting Miyabi over her dead mother was an excellent scene. It developed both characters, created a connection between them, and let us know where Yagyu now stands regarding her dead sister. Miyabi also learned to depend on her teammates instead of always shouldering all of her burden by herself.

I'm probably close to character limit, will continue in another post.

Proceed.

It's nice to hear people's thoughts on the games.

I'd go live with her in Mexico if I had to, but the wall still has to be built. :^)

I want to help Imu have sex with Miyabi. In exchange I'm gonna take a pair of her panties.

The scene with the two white hairs was one I've been waiting for since I first heard of it.

If you haven't yet you should go play Ryouki's girl's heart, it's great for reasons you'll see.

If imu and miyabi got married, would miyabi wear a dress or a tuxedo?

BEEP BEEP BEST GIRL COMING THROUGH

I want to fuck her.

Running over BLM protesters with Miyabichi!