youtube.com/watch?v=KU4GfAWIiZs
twitter.com/nycfurby/status/728452768063610881
youtube.com/watch?v=4zxu_iVXqb8
youtube.com/watch?v=9oISHuT_fIw
steamcommunity.com/groups/fggvo
challonge.com/AnimeCombos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's true though

if an Australian Aboriginal were to come to the United States they would be seen as black even though they're more genetically distant from sub saharan africans than scandinavians and japanese people

race is just a category consisting of divisions based on certain phenotypic characteristics that vary depending on culture

weeew lad waiting for booty call to give me the go message

gimme your best sniffs before I leave

Art is 100% going to cry when he gets to his hotel room

>see a post with a quote with something after the post number that looks like a (You)
>get all happy, come back with snacks, prepare to read the lengthy post
>it wasn't a (You), it was a (OP) for more visibility

twitter.com/nycfurby/status/728809786863591424

did anyone think otherwise

>fat ibuki
unforgivable
absolutely
disgusting

I wish I could hear all the shit they will talk about Arturo behind his back as soon as the show ends.

Is Cammy good for beginners?

Do you mean true neutral or back neutral? Because I've been trying both and it's a struggle to get them working.

ZAKO NIGA GORILLA RAPIST

youtube.com/watch?v=KU4GfAWIiZs

Arturo looks like a human person here.

>did anyone think otherwise
Arturo

your down charge will only linger for so long, so you have to be very quick to execute the normal and then cancel it

Pretty sure an aboo is more genetically different from any human

fuck off normie

He was just nervous and killing time with that tweet

yes

>Desync killed netplay
what does he mean by this?

seriously

Someone save me from the grind of Zato's challenge mode.

SFV/fightcade KOF/Melty US East

Yeah, I understand the concept. It's basically just throwing MP in the middle of your charge motion so standing MP comes out and is cancelled into the charge move but man, shit just won't come out reliably.

>mfw Jiyuna said that japs were calling Mika a gorilla in the chat
>mfw Jiyuna didn't read right and they were actually calling Art a gorilla
>mfw he actually did read it right but didn't want to drop the nuke on Art

thats not fat its thicc get ur memes right

art should just wear a t-shirt that seindfeld-core shit he's wearing is wack

Should I even try going online if I can't clear my characters trials in ultra sf 4?

nigga didnt you read
I'm deducting 20GBP now

Man, I feel so bad for Art. You guys and kappa are vultures. He's clearly socially inept, was super excited about going to Japan, had a few social fuck ups and now y'all wanna burn him at the stake.

He isn't a scumbag. He's just not humble enough for his skill level.

sf4 trials are shit

you can go online whenever you want but having some basic combos before you go will help

who do you play and why ultra

>tfw when 1-10 against the Japanese

>Super School Fighter
But what about Rival School?

>tfw you've never received a single (You) in all your Veeky Forums history

I agree, it's pretty sad to see

i wanna cop this shirt bad

>go have a nice night out with the lads
>come home
>I wonder how art did
>5-1 against fuudo, 5-0 against daigo
>mfw

One of the reasons everyone is going in so hard is because he was talking so much shit and he got blown the fuck up for it, hold that L art

not yet, i almost gave you a (You) but i decided not to

>a few social fuck ups
>a few

yeah, no:

twitter.com/nycfurby/status/728452768063610881

I'm playing Dudley and I dunno none of the characters in SFV clicked with me.

I don't even know what your post means. Is it some dumb /pol/ meme? I'm not Australian, I live in the USA and I'm from Thailand

i was defending art too before but he was talking wild on twitter, that's a fact.

he needed to get humbled but obviously the autists on rkappa get too obsessed with it.

he tried to pull an fchamp but when fchamp gets blown up he just brushes it off. art just looked wrecked on stream.

All he had to do was not talk so much shit that's all. Kind of deserved it.
>I hope Daigo doesn't use the "streaming is a blowup" excuse after I beat him. -Art said
>proceeds to get bodied by both Daigo and Fuudo

Best team

>things asians are good at:
playing videogames

>things blacks are good at:
shooting each other

>things whites are good at:
everything else

>twitter.com/nycfurby/status/728452768063610881

Its literally friendly banter.

>Daigo: I won't lost to Dhalsim! Tune in to BeasTV
>Art: Daigo better not use any excuses when I beat him on stream!

Like, do you think there's something malicious in that? You're reading into it too much. I mean, this is the FGC and people talk a lot of shit. This is clearly not serious and not direct shit talking. If you want to insult someone this is not how to do it.

I think that's because fchamp is confident. He's actually won something.

Art has never won anything other than chump ass NLBC where half the killers don't even show up most weeks because they're lazy or busy.

>thinking literally twitch chat on reddit is not going to be retarded

i just think it's incredibly funny

He deserved it you massive faggot

I can smell an Aussie from 1000km away mate.

jiyuna controls daigo's twitter tho

daigo doesn't know anything about technology

this tweet is literally nothing

the other shit he was tweeting tho

youtube.com/watch?v=4zxu_iVXqb8
youtube.com/watch?v=9oISHuT_fIw

if you haven't already watched these you should

is daigo a kawaii old man

People sperging about Arturo are more autistic than Arturo himself.

People protecting Arturo are his fellow spergs

oh /fgg/, never change

you see that smiley? this shit ain't friendly son this nigga feelin himself hard as hell

art has beaten top japanese players in tournament before though and placed top 4 in various evos across a few games, it's not like he's new to high pressure situations

i think viscant had it right, art was too focused on his performance being on his SFV "resume" to get sponsored and added more pressure to an already high pressure situation

Real talk, the "protectors" are in the right. Art was just laying down banter on Twitter.

The real spergs are the ones who think he was being malicious and just trash talking Daigo and the others.

I guess I'm autistic because seeing that smiley doesn't hugely change the tweet for me. Oh well, continue the hate train

No they aren't

its all about the subtleties netplay user baka

>people who aren't me are uhhhh wrong

sure thing cupcake

this wasn't even a high pressure situation though, I hate doing l'reddit screencaps but this nigga is right on the money

>No hairy bush visible from around the sides

0/10, an Ibuki or Makoto without a thick ass bush is just wrong.

yes

>All this art dicksucking

Go sub to him for another 12 month lmaooooooo

kek, it's fucking obvious he's been feeling himself the past week from bodying nobodies on netplay in japan and being ranked #1, he was probably thinking if he beat daigo and/or fuudo he'd have sponsors lining up or some shit

why do you think he looked so defeated after the sets? like damn at least smile while you're on camera before returning to your hotel room to hang yourself

>why do you think he looked so defeated after the sets?
To be fair, he wasn't looking any better before the sets.

This will be the beginning of regional tournaments with fggvo. By US I'm extending it to Canada as well. Please sign up using your CFN id so it makes it easier to track and message you when you have to fight. Also to make things easier you have to check in before the tournament starts so we don't have a bunch of no shows like last time. Check ins will start 30 minutes before the tournament starts so please be aware. I will post a notice on here, /fgg/vo steam group and the PSN community so keep your eyes open for it. Any other questions about the tournament are welcome. Here's the sign up page.

Stream Link:
/SilentOne51

Steam Group:

PSN Community Name:
Fighting Games General PSN

Hope to see you guys there!

>yoo aaaAAAaaa im beating japanese netplayers free
>yoo aaaAAAaaa i'ma show daigo my #1 online ranking
>yooo aaaAAAaaa yeah, i beat guilty gear player koichi 60-10 who i already beat in tournament

tfw been awake for 20 hours but not even tired because i'm laughing so much at art

>US Only
EUROKEKS BTFO

aaaAAAaaa

A-a-are shitters welcome?

I can't tell whether I need to find a fighting game that fits me or I just suck and will never be good at them.

tfw hungry but not hungry enough to take a shower and go to the store

that's fair but its not like daigo and fuudo were just fucking around 100%

they said they practiced anti-sim stuff but yea, art made it too hard on himself and his tweets certainly did endear people to him

where do you think we are

im bronze 900lp can I join? im dead serious btw not trolling

There will be a Euros only tournament to compensate.

Everyone is welcome.

>here's the signup page
>no challonge
????

wow the tournament is on my birthday

I have to stop fucking around and learn how to play SFV for this

PLEASE SIGN UP WITH YOUR CFN ID!

This will be the beginning of regional tournaments with fggvo. By US I'm extending it to Canada as well. Also to make things easier you have to check in before the tournament starts so we don't have a bunch of no shows like last time. Check ins will start 30 minutes before the tournament starts so please be aware. I will post a notice on here, /fgg/vo steam group and the PSN community so keep your eyes open for it. Any other questions about the tournament are welcome.

Here's the sign up page:
challonge.com/AnimeCombos

Steam group:

PSN Community:
Fighting Games General

Yeah. Whoops. Jumped the gun a bit.

Go for it man.

Is infiltration at this thailand thing? I don't want to bother watching if based gookman isn't there

>Saturday
Fucking hell man hope y'all have fun, last time was a blast

Thank you based Kaz

no infiltration, tokido, mago, momochi, fuudo, xian, xiaohai, dakou, etc are in korea for crash

Who actually is nomad? literally never seen him once in a thread playing games with people r otherwise. Is he just someone that snipes online tournaments?

How do you improve your reactions?

I'm going to an actual tournament that weekend, shitty

>not wanting to watch a tournament without infiltration steamrolling everyone

train them like anything else