Overwatch General - /owg/

Previous Thread >Open Beta
May 5-9, If Pre-Ordered May 3-9

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit#gid=0

Mercy's plump labia.

Tracer's sumptuous butt

W I D O W M A K E R
I
D
O
W
M
A
K
E
R

>silver dmg as rein in team with mccree tracer junkrat and s76
these fucking people need to kill themselves

>got Reaper's Mariachi skin
>don't even use him

Well then.

prettiest hero
shittest hero

BLIZZARD WHY

D.VA
V
A

is overrated as fuck.

I'm having a lot of fun with this but I'm afraid to play in case I unlock something really rare that I really want.

Cause after the beta its all scrubbed

>two snipers on your attacking team
>bastion on your attacking team
>you're agent 76 and there's a mercy there too

cyka fucking blyat

I don't why people think beta = early access.

they better buff her before the beta ends

just do it (no meme intended)

because there's like 2 weeks between beta and launch, it's clearly not a beta

>betas in 2016

Welp, this game is no longer fun.
It was fun back during my first few matches where everybody played what they liked and wanted to improve at. Matches seemed to be pretty balanced, and I didn't have any complaints.

Now that I'm getting matched with higher rank players, it's just nothing but people switching to hard counter whatever you're playing. Unless you're satisfied with constantly playing musical chairs, it's not a fun experience. There's also very little room for practice-based improvement against something pretty much designed to destroy whatever you're playing in most scenarios.

There's also a lot of those moments where you just can't help but feel annoyed at the combat design of some of these characters. Many of them require such a trivially low amount of effort to kill somebody. Roadhogs grapple and meatshot, Creedy's flashbang and hammer fanning, Mei's sensitivity-fucking ice beam followed by icicle headshot, Reinhardt's charge at point blank, etc. When I'm killed by these I don't think "well, I got outplayed there; maybe I should do x differently next time", because most of those times there is no way around it without switching to that character's counter.

Finally, I find the ultimate system ridiculous. Making it so dealing damage builds your ultimate faster encourages massive steamrolls. That's why a lot of matches people play seem stacked to shit. More ultimates = more people dying = more disorganized team = easier to kill people = more ultimates. Vicious cycle.

I tried my hardest to like this game, but a couple days of playing it has really highlighted its flaws for me. Sorry about the rant. Anyways, a quick thanks to the 15 or so people I played with from here. Even if the game wasn't the best experience, you definitely made it more enjoyable.

what, really? source pls

>No chronal accelerator
What a shit skin.

>mcedgy the edgeedge not on chaotic evil

i want to sniff her vagangus

Thank you.

Junkrat and Roadhog are both chaotic neutral

Literally git gud. There's nothing wrong with D.va if you know how to play her.

>Hook some squishie with Roadhog
>Shotgun + Punch them in the face
>They still walk out of it
What is wrong with the balance in this game?

I'm gonna have to diagnose with the largest dose of git gud the world has ever seen.

I'm justified in quitting out when someone picks rein or bast on my offensive team right? not payload btw

>tfw game is 55 usd on your country
fuck this gay mexican country

You missed most of your pellets, aim better.

>caring about skins in a game where you can't see your character in gameplay 90% of the time

If she gets a buff that matches her fun playstyle I'll buy game.

You're playing with kids and scrubs who aren't going to put down $40 for the game because they're poor. When the game actually launches it'll be much better.

>potg is a roadhog failing to kill a Mei after a hook and then popping ult to kill ONE (1) person
>everyone votes for him after the game
Makes no fucking sense

>hanzo evil

he's repentant for what he's done, he's lawful neutral at worst.

I want to turn Mercy into a cock-craving slut who wants nothing more than to jam a cock in every hole, but is too loyal to do it, so she ends up just stuffing herself with dildos, buttplugs, and pill vibrators while doing her healing thing.

But what if he landed 90% of his hooks

He didn't

I think that's exactly why it'll just be worse. I mean if people play for this game they're pretty much more serious than those who don't, which brings up the later point of what said.

I have steamrolled as Torb in offensive teams

his nails are ez to snipe with

Roadhogs ult is fucking terrible unless you're aiming at a Reinhardt or you're pushing people into a corner. Otherwise I use it just to pop people back off of the point for a short breather.

>keep running into the same 3stack
>blueposts say there's a 0.00000000000000000000000000000000003% chance of getting put against a stack as a solo player

have you embraced the cancer yet owg?

Retail game is going to have a competitive mode for the tryhards.

200 hp zenyatta when

Whenever I play solo I get put against stacks all the time.

>Hook D.va
>She set a self destruct a nanosecond before

widowmaker's ass isn't that great honestly

and leaver penalty

Source on blue post?

That's not Widowmaker or Tracer

pretty much dvas only good move sadly

It might be a duo and just actually be a coincidence, I got put with a korean duo 3 times earlier and someone thought I was with them

Here's an epic reply to your epic statement my epic meme man. Stay unoriginal.

I don't think that'll solve the entirety of my problems with the game. It's not going to stop steamrolls or hard-countering, nor is it going to stop certain characters from being easy-mode.

>repentant for what he's done
>is still a merciless assassin and head of a criminal syndicate

The only thing he feels bad about is what he did to his brother

>team is garbage
>hook D.va's mech in just to spite them

>tfw no cute healslut boy to play with who secretly wants my dick

mcree is just like gief in sf. Shit from a distance, but let him get close and get fucked up. Also makes scrubs complain because they're scrubs

>he doesn't like hats
look at this shitter

already having enemy dodging me

I got Rein's Lionheart skin. I'm gonna buy it with real shekels once the shop is up.

just make harmony permanant again and hit his damage so he can't fucking outtrade a winston for some retarded reason

It has that now.

I know because I got an error and got slapped with one. -75% EXP earned after matches

Fuck off.

I have no idea why owg is complaining about him and not junkrat so far mccree is pretty easily countered by all long range characters, whereas junkrat is just free wins I might have more time played as him if wins didn't feel so cheap

why is pharah so fucking fun?

what triggers it? I have abandoned a bunch of games by now.

this looks so good

whos this old fart in this webm grandpa?

So explain me that hotg.
I played genji, killed mercy and some other squishy even though it didnt say double kill
and who gets hotg, hanzo, bastion or torbjörn.
What the fuck mate, torbjörn just stood afk while the turret killed ONE person. That was even kind of funny.

How is it decided if you get highlight of the game or not?

i'd rather be able to take a single bodyshot from widowmaker

>"I suck with Pharah, I'm no good with missiles"
>53% direct missile hits reward

Oh. nvm lol

genji has the best ass

can you also see the buttcheeks of young genji in tight pants?

When are Hanzo's arrows going to lose their stupidly large hitbox?

Shoot the rockets at their feet

Meis ice beam should make the ground slippery like how jet set radio guy controls x10. It should also work on your own team.

I want this just because it'd be funny.

>massive hitboxes, terribly easy to aim
>most ultimates are 'press Q to kill everyone on screen'
>less depth than pretty much every class based shooter I've played
>boring generic game modes that still pretty much turn into TDM

Why did they have to make this game so retard friendly? So they could draw in more waifu faggots?

after blizz has gained millions of dollars worth of every 12 year olds allowance

Bastion does far too much damage

>freeze the cliff on route 66
>environmental kills for days

hur dur it's fun you faggot

one thing I'd love is to freeze people and then be able to push them towards other enemies, like a Rein charge.

you have to leave mid game a few times in a row mid, i tested it earlier and it took me 5 to get the warning but completing 1 resets it. so unless you're really trying or sperging out you shouldn't ever actually get it

halo taught me this

>play game
>realize it's a blizzard game so it's shit
>play with friends
>the game is more fun when you play alone

HOW

I got an error where the game would hang on the loading screen and then I'd get kicked for inactivity. It eventually fixed itself but not before the game decided I was a "Leaver" and hit me with the penalty.

Junkrat yes

Roadhog is an unrepentant murderer and terrorist

rate me /owg/

hopefully it will be harsher in ranked

Open Beta has been going on for a while now
Be honest, all of you.

Will you buy the game / keep your pre-order?
Why or why not?

It's retard friendly because people haven't gotten good yet just like league was back in '10 and dota was back in '07. A games depth cant be gauged or discovered until players have put in enough hours.

>Tracer: What ya looking at?
>An annoyance.

These in game voice lines are funny sometimes.

freaking bastion hotwheels RC car ulti, man.

i can't believe soldier 76 even exists. it's like they WANT the game to be casual.

>Wah I'm so lonely no one will suck my dick

Kill yourself.

bretty gud/420

i fucking love d.va holy shit i finally learned how to play her

Well, you're junkrat, but you're also mercy.

7/10

He also takes a fuckton of it since he can't move while doing so.

hurr durr not for people who prefer skill-based kills you faggot

>it's like they WANT the game to be casual.
they kinda do

I just got my refund, pretty happy about this
This game is shit but I'm playing while its free

Probably not.
Too much reliance on having a competent team, and everyone I know who I could party up with are absolute baddies.