/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Last thread: Last thread reached image limit!

Best family edition.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>News
DR3 anime to be split into two parts, "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg (embed)
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg (embed)

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE
Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw
DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA

Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/fX2iAQpP

Don't talk to me or my esoteric murder weapon ever again.

good morning, /drg/

Hello motherfucker!

Saionji in the morning.

Good morning Izuruanon. I hope your sleep was well , my friend.

my sleep was okay, nothing special, thank you for asking! i hope yours was pleasant too

>you will never cuddle with her
;____;

It was good actually. Thank you for asking my friend. Better sleep than the ones I've been having this week.

Reminder that she did everything right

Would Monaca be a good way to show a killing school life from the mastermind's perspective? It would be obvious if she was revealed to be the mastermind at the end, so would this be a better way to handle her?

LIVE DAMNIT

Post the milk monster shitskin, I want to fap.

I really don't think they're going to use Monaca again.

disgusting

Thanks but I was talking about the other one.

I have next to nothing for you I am sorry

Did she ever find out he got blown up?

Reminder that everone died last thread and we're all just AI

Well then I hope we've got lots of processing power, because here's a fun game!

Picture a new killing game completely new and separate from the current plot/mythos of Dangan Ronpa, and think of a twist that could be presented at the endgame with the same kind of impact DR1 and DR2 had.

Imagine the pleasant conversation between Fukawa and Aoi when fukawa brings the news

Hi hi, /drg/! How are you doing today?

Oh, I'm good, just coming up with the details of a murder case. Need some good twists.

KIRIGIRI'S BEHIND IT ALL

B-but that can't be

It's true. Her feelings for Naegi-kun were all a ruse this whole time.

And what is this about? We all know that I, the great Byakuya Togami, heir of the Togami corporation, am the true mastermind.

Are the peasants pretending to be nobility again?

Clearly Asahin'as behind it all. I mean, she already fell to despair once before.

Bullying Saionji in the morning!

I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Yeah, yeah, good Doggie is good. Wave your tail for me, just like the last time.

I never got the impression that she had feelings for him.

That went from bullying to erotic literature

No, THIS is erotic literature. Brought to you by Yamada.

"I want to have every inch of my body dominated by Celes. She would invite me to her room one night, and push me down on her bed. After a long session of fevered undressing, frantic kisses, and playful nibbles, she'd tell me to lie down while she looked for something under the bed. She'd appear again with a strap-on dildo, a bottle of lubricant, and a sexy, sadistic smile as she watched the reaction on my face. She'd put on the toy, black leather and plastic contrasting with a white garter belt and unfastened suspenders. She'd lather both the toy and my anus in lube, and then slowly insert it, waiting a few seconds before beginning quick, shallow strokes aimed at my prostate. She'd increase her pace, bouncing her hips against mine, reaching out only to poke and massage the area between my anus and scrotum, teasing me by asking me if I was so pathetic that I would enjoy being violated in the ass; finally, without her ever touching my pulsing erection, my entire body would climax, muscles seizing and firing waves of pleasure as a load of cum would merely dribble out onto my stomach. Immediately she'd grab my cock as hard as she could and start furiously stroking it while pounding my asshole with the strap-on, and in just a minute I would cum again. She'd laugh at how pathetic I'd look, and after removing the toy, she'd mount me and ride me for the rest of the night until we were both satisfied."

Not bad, not bad at all
Is every Celesfag a sub or what?
Thanks for letting me know that existed

Oh yes.

This is Saionji Hiyoko.

And she is the best Bully Target Material that ever saw the light of day.

She exist for the sole reason: being bullied.

Nah, she is for tender loving.

End yourself Bully kun.

Wrong, she is here for having her cheeks pinched. Like this.

See? You'll have a similar reaction from her. She needs to be bullied! Hehahahaha!

>He can just bully the weak and frail.
C'mon try it, bully the best.

Precious Precious Flower Saionji is indeed weak and stupid, however, she is also tenacious and stubborn. These "qualities" are needed for a Target to get back quickly after being bullied.

You, however, Enoshima. You're a weakling and it shows.

You're instable psychologically and tend to have masoshistic desires of being hurt, and especially on the mental level. Pitiful. Not to mention you grow pride on brainwashing kids like Towa. Every single parent do it naturally anyway.

You gain a lot of points on the reknown and status, but the fact you just tend to give up on every possible problem is shameful. Rank A, and it will never grow higher.

A loss of time, honestly. Especially if you're gonna enjoy it in the end.

It looks like i am indeed a bad, bad girl...

Maybe some spanking could help this bitch back on the right track?

I swear you i will improve if you just give me a chance, nothing more than that!

>bullying roleplay instead of actual discussion

This... Is Despair!

That a lowly lustful beast! Your sponsors didn't satisfied you at the slightest, I see!

Go back to your boyfriend.

Feel it!

Every time when I add Junko to my class in AA2 she quickly becomes class bicycle, and shortly after that everyone and their dog starts hating her so much that she always lays on the floor, beaten and covered in cum. I mean really, even timid characters just go to her and beat the shit out of her for no reason. After a week or two she's completely broken and absolutely hated, she may try to kill someone, but that someone usually has a lucky trait and guess what? She's transferred straight to prison. Even when she doesn't try to kill, I just impregnate her and dump her and if character doesn't love you but is impregnated, game will auto transfer them out. I call it the usual junk-o cycle in a natural environment.

Now I kinda want a fanfic where Junko gets a good spanking
Damn you.

But make no mistake, Bully-Kun. I shall not give up! I shall craft a story to astound and amaze /drg/! I shall develop a cast of characters to kill off one by one! I shall weave intricate mysteries to be solved!

That is what it means to be a Mastermind!

Oh and I guess characters with some bully potential, but I don't even know what makes a character bulliable in the first place.

July can't come soon enough

Holy Triforce of Bullying Target:

Strong Will
Fun
Merit

Other qualities are here to polish these three pillars of every single Target.

Who you calling weak and stupid?! Don't get me mixed up with that Mikan bitch.

Tsumiki maybe is weak, but she's more inteligent than you are. More developped too. More sexy! It's an really an accomplishment, though.

Into the pool, Precious Precious Flower Saionji! May it purify your putrid scent!

Hahahaha!

DAMNIT

"Not" an accomplishment!!

Time to whip myself in shame, as I insulted my own work to the ground.

why did every guy breed with Asahina?

Crippling depression and looking for some form of release. Poor Asahina though, I don't think she'd be doing so well mentally after that.

Also
> Togami is 6'1"
> Naegi is 5'3"
> Togami bearly taller than Naegi

WTF

Judging from the Togami kid, it was at least 5 years from the end of the game, maybe Naegi finally hit a growth spurt. He's still got a babyface though.

That is probably the easiest question ever asked. I won't even bother responding
I mean, come on, it's Asahina. ASAHINA.

Reminder I want to hate-fuck her.

I'm surprised she did it with Hiro

She clearly put him off for as long as she could.

You got a real short skirt. I wanna look up, look up, look up, yeah, yeah

But she had no problem jumping on Togami's dick first even with how they disliked each other.

Togami is infinitely more desirable than Hiro, your point?

Hi hi, Izuruanon! What's up?

im pretty good, kinda tired and feeling lethargic. other than that everythings fine, how about you komaedanon?

True but Hina hated him more than she didn't like Hiro

If you're going to be forced into making children you're going to choose the hot guy over the greasy hobo shaman.

Take it easy, hope you have a nice, relaxing weekend! I'm doing perfectly fine as always~ I'm just grinding an account in a mobile game because I love my idol waifus, it's pretty boring online before 10pm because most of the Americans are offline.

What's the Monomi minigame like? Is it fun? Those two Steam achievements are, along with 7 Island Mode endings and the one for getting them all, the only ones I still need.

No.

love live or idolm@s

love live

Who is this pathetic titty monster?

It's Mikan

Mikan

Fuyuhiko's sis

Hey hey Saionji as a grown up.
>Too kawaii for me

Ruined

That's Hiyoko you knob

How many ways can you kill someone with a knife?

Hey /drg/. Went and drew Komaru for the heck of it. Anyway taking request.