ITT: We post bait

ITT: We post bait

This picutre is true however

Most of the Muslim dots are skirmishes and raids...don't forget the Christian ones in the Balkans, Iberia and Egypt you fuck

>no fourth crusade
>632-1920 compared to 1090-1260
>every muslim battle vs first 3 crusades

I'm Orthodox

Constantine fully converted to Christianity before the Milvian Bridge

I don't use my trip anymore. Nice try

Man's were the good guys in WWI

The Crusades were indeed sort of a meme, muslims to this very day are extremely buttblasted about them even though the Mongols fucked them thousand times as hard.

I love how when Germany, Italy etc abandoned fascism after the war, they went onto having decades of extremely prosperous capitalism. Seems it's not really a symptom of a decaying capitalism.

Germans*

If we were allowed to post stuff from within the last 25 years that map would look quite different :^)

I don't think any Crusades happened in the last 25 years, user.

depends who you ask, famiglia

I don't follow honestly.

The holocaust is real

ISIS refers to the Western coalition against them as "Crusader nations"

Well ISIS is retarded, westerners are bombing the middle east for numerous reasons but reclaiming Christian lands in a religious military campaign sanctioned by the Pope isn't one of them.

ISIS are autistic though

i see what you did there

All first world countries are infact actually Plutocracies and not real Democracies and have been for quite some time.

I will convert for you

Some people consider every incursion and war waged by "the west" since the Gulf War to be a thinly veiled anti-mozzie modern Crusade. Iraq, Afstanighan, Libya, now Syria... not to mention Palistine and Lebanon. Even Yemen and Somalia - Racist Christians with bombs some say. Christians always bombing, strafing, and droning Muslims they say. I say fuckem tho but that's just me.

:)

Good

>no fourth crusade
>excommunicated before even leaving the Adriatic
Not quite what you'd call crusaders.

IF you be my orthodox gf and beat me with herbs ;^)

Weirdo

This, dumb ass westerners always act like putin is a dictator when they aren't democratic either

There weren't any Crusades before 1090 you utter fucking dipshit.

Are you actually implying that the battles where the Christians tried to defend themselves should be put on there? kys Ahmed.

I ask this every time this image is posted but don't get what I want.

But does anyone have the extended version of this image where it shows a bunch of otehr civilisations before the Egyptians like Atlantis and other dumb shit?

>Russian Empire is discontinued after Commie revolution.
>Finland is the only Russian territory to remain free of revolution
Finland is the true heir of Rome

I was implying the big time gap between the two maps retardo

>
>
>

>I was implying the big time gap between the two maps retardo

What did he mean by this?

FUCKING MALDEK

>What did he mean by this?

Why no art like this outside europe? Genetics?

>atheists actually believe this

Byzantium is Roman

I think it worked.

The problem is that there were plenty of battles before 1090 that not only involved Christians, but involved Christians on the offensive, as well as plenty of battles after 1090 that don't get counted because they're not technically part of any crusade. Which is the bait part of the image: it's comparing only the battles narrowly defined to be crusades in the Middle East versus every single battle, raid, or skirmish regardless of any religious aspect equivalent to crusading.

And how.

>to this very day
They didn't care much about them up until the 19th and 20th century when Colonial powers started memeing about them while dominating the Middle East.

>include all battles fought by muslim conquerors
>omits wendish crusade, northern crusade, reconquista, and countless other catholic holy wars

ok

This is a good bait honestly, I know a good number of autists who would get triggered by it to all fuck.

this made me feel physically ill until I realized it was bait

>pointing out something is bait in a thread called "ITT: We post bait"

Thanks guys i wouldn't have known it was bait otherwise

Its not bait, it is originally serious.Theres a whole series of them.

I don't even get why people get upset about chainmail bikinis. In this era they're used to instill a classic fantasy atmosphere, which negates their impracticality. And the whole objectification argument is bullshit when every fantasy dude is some shirtless hunk strangling things to death.

w-we were commenting on the quality of the bait.....

Why does 'no' even exist as an option in RPGs? All it does is pointlessly stall content you're going to do or ignore completely anyway.

Not really tbqh senpai.

t. atheist

Why wouldn't it? The point of an RPG isn't to railroad you along some arbitrary plot that you have no say in, lead along only by "The developers want you to do this". It's a videogame, not a movie. The point of an RPG is to play how YOU want to play. Which involves a variety of ways of conversing with people.

Of course dialog is hampered by voice acting so we can't have vast webs of choices because of time/budget/space constraints, but that's a technical.

didn't mohammed die in what is now saudi arabia?

Nope muhammad (peace be upon him) is still alive

I would argue the point of an RPG is to kill enemies and gain levels and grow in power/skills/equipment, and as such the less time spent trying to "role-play" the better. Just get to the fun bits.

Explain how this is bait, I'm ignorant to military history

You'd get like 15 (You)'s on Veeky Forums with this one.

>Explain how this is bait, I'm ignorant to military history

Why did soldiers abandon full plate armor?

Because it wasn't effective against firearms.

Wouldnt the bullets just ricochet against the plate armor?

Only early guns. Guns quickly got better and better and armor could only get so thick or dense or strong. The word "bulletproof" referred to a dent in armor showing that it can withstand a bullet. As time went on, it became harder and harder to make armor bulletproof.

see here:

>all the crusaders massacres are also irrevelant

The exception is that heavy cavalry continued to wear steel breastplates because A) they weren't walking and could manage with the needed thicker steel, and B) they were more likely to take a glancing hits from bullets/shell splinters while engaging/disengaging enemy infantry/cavalry. And of course with the questionable metallurgy of the period it's easier to produce equipment of consistent quality for smaller units than for mass-issuance to line infantry.

This photo might look like it's from the 1800s, but it's actually from the 1913 Bastille Day parade. Once WWI started the cavalrymen discarded the rear half of the armor and continued to wear it throughout the war.

Likewise in WWII the Russian military issued steel breastplates that could stop 9mm bullets from MP40s to soldiers in urban combat, and to combat engineers. Interestingly the Russian breastplates were designed with a cutout on the right shoulder to make aiming a gun easier, and that the vest could be removed and used as portable cover with the rifle/SMG barrel rested in the cut-out.

Most RPGs have sub-par combat and fighting for levels is SOOO boring. It adds to the completion time but not to the fun.

Try Nethack.

>sub par combat
>recommends a genre where you attack by just moving into the target

How do you even measure scientific advancement?

duh

By using scientific advancement units you dumbass.

It was, but war demands a lot of walking and the thickness of metal required was such that nobody wanted to carry (or pay for) that much metal around

the point of an RPG is to roleplay, in a game.

Why not just have a big hunk of metal on wheels to block bullets, like a big shield

>Role playing game
>ayy yo fuck de role playing dat shiet's gay
Fuck you got me, god fucking damnit.

Digging a trench was more efficient and a lot cheaper.

It depends on the RPG. D&D is really just a fantasy wargame roll-playing game that got morphed into a role-playing game.

Top kek

I guess St-Louis didn't die at Tunis

What do you think about Kourbania?

OP posted bait that I almost bit on in a post bait thread.
That picture must really fucking trigger me guys.

Still no one post Christian's conquest battles

I want to bite so hard.

Capitalism benefits from diversity.

Its a real [spoiler]hoax[/spoiler]

ITT: most powerful people ever
He's my favorite prince in all of history pretty much

>Russia
>European

Triggered me tbqh famalam

Top bait, good job.

Cuz my damned Quest Journal is fucking five hundred pages long!

...also I'm sick of doing errand quests running to an NPC that's all of twenty feet away just cuz the entire city seems to be under the effects of some sorta mass root spell.

Congratulations, you have now invented the tank.

Meanwhile, you literally have former President Bush calling for a crusade.

It's kind of tangential given it's bait anyway, but I really have to wonder about the logic.

Okay, fine, mobility > protection. Granted. Now why armour your bikini? Why not just wear a normal one for even more mobility thanks to lower weight?

You have a joyless, autistic religion.

so tired of muslims and their western cucks

thats cool as fuck