Reminder that ETC is up 15% and climbing

Reminder that ETC is up 15% and climbing.

Reminder that I told you to buy yesterday before the climb.

You can still get in. This train is going UP. Yeah it may correct but overall we are going 0.05 easy. Im up 25 BTC today.

Fun fact: If you put 10 BTC and wait for 0.07 to arrive, you'll end up with 30 BTC.

If you don't play on the high stakes, you'll never make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.ethereum.org/discussion/comment/51019/
youtube.com/watch?v=CfB0Vcft7uA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get out of here with this trash. You really think someone who hacked the dao and is now armed with millions of coins can't manipulate the price? This has to be the most obvious scam in crypto history.

buy trumpcoin

This will be the same story as january/februari with ETH. Smart money moves in while it is below 2 bucks, then in a month when it sits at between 5-10 we get the "missed the train" whining.
Then suckers buy in at overpriced levels above 10 like ETH sits at now.

meh, bought in at 237k yesterday and sold at 250k, 2volatile4me

Available on all major exchanges. This thing is going to the fucking m000n

Wrong. The scam is ETH. ETC is the real chain. Lots of big names are behind it now.

You must be new. Enjoy staying poor.

Legit.

Im worried how VB will react to this. His friends pressured him into compromising his ethereum vision and supporting the bailout chain. But now theyve cashed out their DAO tokens, and when its clear that ETC has moar gains, I bet his friends abandon the forked chain.

He's going to be jaded as fuck after that.

Where can you buy ETC?

Firstly, you need to buy Bitcoin.

The easiest method is through Coinbase.

Once you have bitcoin, go to any large exchange (recommend going to poloniex) and buy ETC with bitcoin.

Might buy back in and see how it does. I got lucky and was on Polo the night of the release and bought in at .007 and sold at .045 two days later.

I could potentially see ETH and ETC evening out to each other or ETC taking over completely.

Err .0007/.0045

15 million ETC can be dumped on the market at any time in the next couple months

better get out in the next few weeks before it blows up in your face

Well, I'm already out with a pretty large profit margin, granted I only invested $250 in the beginning. I'm going to monitor it but I doubt the hacker would dump the 15 mil all at once. Would probably be large chunks over time.

it's only a 20% gain

it's not going anywhere past .035

you are a nigger its goign to be .01 this week

see numbers

Pussy. You'll miss on 100% gains.

KEK WILLS IT ETC TO THE ORTT CLOUD

NAV coin fucked me over. It looked like it was mooning, but it was actually a pump which went way way below dump.

I already had nearly 500% gains though...

buy etc now or cry tomorrow

the market will absorb it with ease. ETC had $150 mill volume in a single day a few days ago.

and once that happens ETH and its users will realize how badly they fucked up

seems like etc and eth is a shitstorm but theres still money to be made
where do i research all the fuckery this has already gone through?
uneducated and dont want to be, point me in the right direction future chads

Some ETH fundamentalists are planning on attacking ETC by getting 51% consensus. If you want to defend ETC, make sure to starting mining. They already have a pool going and once they hit 51% of the total hashrate, it's doomsday for ETC.

forum.ethereum.org/discussion/comment/51019/

>forum.ethereum.org/discussion/comment/51019/
Except that they have pretty much abandoned it and there is no way they will get the required hashrate to do anything.

it had 150k BTC volume in one day at one exchange

51pool.org

they're nowhere near now, but its not abandoned.

Reminder that im right all over again. Time to get in before we go 0.01 as ETH collapses and ETC eats all its marketcap.

soooooo buy ETC?

HAHAHAHAHAH glad I listened and bought in at .25

Fomo must be hard for the rest of you. ETC TO THE FUCKIN MOON BABY!

My nigga. It might correct now. I may buy more at 320-330.

Reminder, we kept on shilling ETC to the nocoiners on Veeky Forums when it was at rock bottom prices. to grab it at 0009 a week ago. Now its at 003+

Thats 300% profits in a week. "Another Shitcoin" They say.. Nocoiners will never learn!

Its like they want to stay poor.

I copped about 250 etc about 2 hours ago. Was it a good investment or did I buy at the peak? It seems to have risen a couple cents since then

Target is 0.01 so good in theory.

Its getting ready for takeoff. 0.004 soon.

ascending triangle incoming

It's more profitable to mine the coin rather than attack it ,satoshi nakamoto was right all along.

their pool is miserably failing though. Today alone it went from 12 miners to 5 miners lol
They have no chance of reaching 51%

>their pool is miserably failing though. Today alone it went from 12 miners to 5 miners lol
>They have no chance of reaching 51%

2 now awwww

Cucks will only get in when it's way overpriced. It's their nature.

yeah they pussed out.

that's good. ETC is making me a killing right now

Last chance to get in at 0.0035.

to da moon

I'm almost positive ETC doesn't have a future, I think most people are in it just to make a quick buck out of it's volatility.

stop reading r/ethereum

Is nobody noticing the fucking rise right now?

Nice little pump, not high enough to sell tho

why is Bitcoin falling?

that's obvious but still traders are making enormous gains; they don't care about the future of ETC and neither do any of us.
All who invested in the dao believed we were going to earn free money, to the moon etc. But actually, that money out of nothing is to those who didn't invest in the dao: the ETC owners who got magic extra money just for holding eth.

because everyone is buying ETC

Kek i just sold all my etc for a small profit. Might buy in again when it falls a little

Lol I only read that subreddit for the laughs, everyone on there is going through the denial phase of loss.

>that's obvious but still traders are making enormous gains
True, I almost regret selling all my ETC at the peak earlier today but it was just too much stress for me knowing that it could plummet at any time.

It's at .0038 right now nigger

>when it falls a little
I have got bad news for you

>bought at 0.0039
>crashed
>sold at 0.0024
>rebought again at 0.0031

>Literally buy the rise and selling the dip
>Theres a man alive today thats this retarded

My 390 sell order just went throught, time for a correction and i'll buy back, we are going to be climbing for a week+

>My 390 sell order just went throught, time for a correction and i'll buy back, we are going to be climbing for a week+
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's nearly time to buy the dip on ETH. What? You guys didn't really think ETC was going to moon did you?

lol you sad ETH bagholder..

Are you fucking retarded? Im getting rich from ETC while you type HA a bunch of times.

I have no ETH and I sold my ETC, you are just a dreamer who will lose all his money very soon.

that's what people told me when I bought ETC at 170

>absorb it with ease

top kek. 35 million dollars worth of ETC will not be "absorbed with ease". the volumes are high right now because this thing is literally a cash filled drying machine running on buttcoin daytrader fumes. when the attacker shows up with his bag, this is what will happen to your market:

youtube.com/watch?v=CfB0Vcft7uA

he is not selling

kek wills it

besides why the fuck would he sell so low

WTF is this shit doing to Bitcoin, just as I bought in!

>eth almost to $10
>etc almost at $3

According to my memories on facebook ethereum launched exactly one year ago today. It's only been one year, what a year it has been.

Hey faggots, how does it feel missing on all those gains?

Anyone else getting rich?

A bank runs the coin. There's not a limit on it. Jp Morgan is paying exchanges to place the coin on there site. It's a scam and also Jp Morgan owns it

I am, but holding on is nerve wrecking

It's not too late, you can still got on the train!

wtf, srs?

>eth cucks are literally putting on tinfoil hats as we speak and becoming clinically insane
what a time to be alive

When the FUCK will you learn?

Get in before its too late DUMB ASSES.

It's the only way to get rich. Take big risks or remain a cuck.

Where do I get an ETC wallet?

price fluctuations are crazy right now

Fresh install of the regular eth wallet, and then it will ask you if you want to apply the fork or no, if you choose no you will be on the unforked chain i.e. ETC.

which exchanges support shorting ETC?

HOLD MOTHERFUCKERS. THIS IS HOW ITS DONE.

0.01 HERE WE COME.

This shit is indeed crazy. Too bad I only have 250 coins. Still already made a $500 profit

Warning. This is FOMO at maximum levels. Don't get greedy, I think we'll see a dip before 700k.

>tfw poor and only have 150etc

literally holding down the vomit that travels up my esophagus as I think about the amount I could have made if I didn't waste that 5k I had a month ago.

it's not about being greedy. it's about watching one ETH plummet and other one rise. gotta do what you gotta do.

Stop being a pussy. Millionaires in the making here.

Have fun paying capital gains taxes on those profits kiddo. Or did you all think your profits were just "free money"?

About how many gigabytes is the etc blockchain atm?

be happy with your 150etc you fucking faggot i only have 40

40? I only have 12!

I have $250 I can deposit to spend today, but I feel like by the time I go to the bank and put it in, ETC will stabilize.

I have 0 guise. Am I doing it right?

Oh shit.
I just realized.
I have to do it! Yesterday I got a fortune cookie that said I would have the change to make a profitable transaction.

This must be it!

Is this how you cope? LOL.

reddit.com/r/ethereum

it will tell you all you need to know about the moronic shills who voted for the fork.

BTW, that sub has literally no perspective on the miners invested in the platform, which is why ETC has such a strong following despite the ETHcucks claiming that there was "95% consensus" or whatever bullshit they jerk off to before they count their DAO tokens.

paying tax on CRYPTO?
LOL

if you dont convert it to usd youre fine