PlayStation 4 General #324 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/

Previous Thread: Brown Goddess of cuteness Edition

========================================

>Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 ‘Basic Free Version’ launches May 19 in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/05/dead-alive-xtreme-3-basic-free-version-launches-may-19-japan

>Shadow of the Beast for PS4 English physical release coming to Asia
gematsu.com/2016/05/shadow-beast-ps4-english-physical-release-coming-asia

>Ys VIII details Kilgore, Kahran, and Alison, Counter-Attack Battles
gematsu.com/2016/05/ys-viii-details-kilgore-kahran-alison-counter-attack-battles

>Downwell for PS4 launches May 24
gematsu.com/2016/05/downwell-ps4-ps-vita-launches-may-24

>Persona 5 launches September 15 in Japan, fourth trailer
gematsu.com/2016/05/persona-5-launches-september-15-japan-fourth-trailer

========================================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PS4
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PS4

>PSN Friends List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mJaV3DvC7wD7543rEzUzRDnx-diETANrYUIkhEPL6sU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eUwS-tXTmSo
youtu.be/9fohNO3_1rU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ded again??

Yep.

should have shut this gen down for 2 week while everyone is on vacation.

question for you guys.
I have been using wi-fi on my PS4 since I got it, since my modem was shit and other things needed the wired connections. I upgraded, and got a cable, popped it into my PS4, and it worked fine, but i've stopped using it since I moved my PS4 out of range of the cord, and now my PS4's connectivity is notably slower. It's not the new router, it ran fine for a good 3 months before I freed up a cord to use with the PS4.

But now, I can't play anything online really, it takes ages to connect to anything from the psn to netflix or whatever. It took about 3 hours to download a 25MB update file, for instance.

Anyone know why this might be? Is the PSN just going slow all of a sudden?

Also does anyone know anything about this upcoming week's sales? Got $30 to blow.

>tfw Jet Moto VR

>Persona 5 will be fujo shit
>some guy will be a romancable option
>you'll have to max out his social link and take his chocolate on valentines for the plat

Fuck that game.

When are we merging this is like the 9th time ps4g died this week

Opinions?

I watch Powers for the Plot

This thread gonna die, again

Don't worry. I'll resurrect it again anda gain.

>Check youtube
>trailer from 4 days ago has 600k views
>trailer from a month ago has 5 million

Wasn't expecting this.

CoD looks like shit but it will still outsell itself because of CoD4 sadly. They've tried boycotting them before.

It's alright, much better than I expected considering the budget is literally nothing and shoestrings just about.

CoD has thumbs down from the hardcore gaymers who played every FromSoft game they ever made since they were founded in 2011 for Dark Souls from /v/, neogaf, and reddit.

Battlefield has thumbs down from cucks who actually get triggered seeing a colored.

Activision releasing cod every year was a dumb idea. Space is the final frontier, they're going to jump the shark after this. Next CoD is time travel. Maybe pull a Resistance/Homefront and do alternate history.

i did that earlier today tbH

I went to school with that brown kid and used to bully him.

Who /ratchetandclank/ here? Doing a second run through on challenge mode hard

had to do 3 runs because of Groovitron trophy

CoD following the Power Rangers Model

Did you see the movie? Wasn't bad at all but could have been a lot better imo. Hoping they announce another game at E3

plan to trade in my wii u and ps3 for a ps4 so i can play xrd r with better graphics and streaming.

do i go for it? my wii u is just collecting dust.

NX probably going to play all it's games. No point having it around.

I guess, but an enhanced version of Xrd called Revelator is coming so get that one.

yeah i said xrd r for revelator.

maybe but even then most of the games I've played on the wii u and enjoyed (3dw, dkc, bayo1/2, w101, pikmin 3, etc) dont have much replay value so I might not get an nx.

I want another cold war COD

Also battlefield fucked up by choosing WWI, should've went with WW2

>people care about single player in modern shooters

i didnt even touch the bf4 single player, i dont even know in what time its set lmao!

I want one of these games to take place with the revolutionary war. Brits are taught a false history where they left their colony of farmers because they were too entitled. It would be nice to see the real history taught through vidya AND you get to kill cucks in the name of freedom.

when i think ww1 i think dirty as fuck
battlefield is way to sterile for it

>cowboys vs Indians is too PC.

make game from Indians POV and it's okay.

youtube.com/watch?v=eUwS-tXTmSo

>uncharted 4 next week

wew

I haven't seen it, heard the game was better. One of the few games base on a movie that was actually good.

>battleborn already ded not even a week in

good, fuck gearbox

also I've been playing Overwatch for like an hour, and it's a good, fun game, should have been free or 20 bucks at the max though, not really interested in yet another online multi shooter

Soon.

youtu.be/9fohNO3_1rU

lad

>people actually think this means CoD sales are going to tank

So I wound up with an early copy of Uncharted anyone want some non spoilerific webms?

Show off the shooting.

I think i have a section of gameplay saved that might work, I'll let you know right now 80% of my kills in this first half ish of the game have been stealth but the gun play feels miles above what it was in 1-2-3

im surprised uncharted doesnt have its own general

I'm not, the multiplayer has never been all that good so the community around ND titles tends to really only crop up around release.

true true

maybe we should add /uncharted/ to this generals OP as bait to get in some traffic

This. If I had a choice between a WW1 Battlefield or WW1 CoD I'd go with CoD because every Battlefiled games looks it's being played in an environment where everything is too clean while CoD has Treyarch that are willing to make CoD games that have some kind of attempt at looking and feeling as gritty as a AAA FPS can be just look at World at War and the first Black Ops.

It's not a bad idea to have exclusive titles in their launch window in the thread OP, especially on games unlikely to get their own general.

i personally dont really care too much, but im getting really hyped to the point where i cant stand still, the guy here who already got it makes me jealous as fuck

I WANT IT

also fuck,
>90+ minutes to transfer a 760 mb video file from ps4 to usb
Literally why though?

world at war's campaign did this very well
still my favorite singleplayer cod
battlefield 1 will just look like battlefront without lasers

Also I'm an idiot, I had an 80 gb back up drive lying around the transfers now take like 30 seconds
Have some pics while I convert shit

Not sure

This one might be mildly spoilery, so it's hidden. Basically don't look if you don't want to see the first letter Nate's real last name starts with.

Battlefront is fine without it.

trees look really bad

Well at least DLC will be free.

kupe

Still working on webms, I dunno why but the first one came out too large and looking like ass

Attempt 4, this looks like it came out okay.

Is anyone having any problem downloading updates? It says I can't download updates and to check my memory. However I have plenty of space. Please help.

>plain pasta

>Kevin Butler guy in these Burger King ads

Triggered desu

it's not actually plain

who GB3 here?

If only I could figure out what beam flags do

Any recommendations on the shmup front? I've been playing Mushihimesama on my computer and I want more.

I spent the last 2 hours trying to make a Gundam that looked like a Gal Samurai. For no reason other than I thought I could and I made a decent one. Then I go on /m/'s thread and see that someone else had the exact same thought and much better execution. It's a bit confounding.

Astebreed is pretty cool

> About to order DoAX3 from Videogames+
> They jumped in price so it's cheaper to get from Play-Asia
> Play-Asia jumped in price for the other thing I was going to order Koihime Enbu
> Am now scouring the web for an online dealer who sells both and has reasonable shipping times
Spoiler alert: There isn't one
Anyone have a recommended site for import games?

Who else
> Picked up Senran Kagura on release and too ashamed to play it so they're friendslist doesn't find out?

Can one get good at Toukiden? ps4 version. is there high level play that i could look at?

Her thighs are royal, son. Opinion is i can't wait to play this.

This proves to me that the same people who are goign out of their way to downvote CoD are the same ones who upboat BF1 - disclaimer I don't play wither

There is great variety in builds and high level multiple oni battles - so yes.

I have no clue what weapon to pick.

>tfw I keep watching this hoping to get a better view of her buttcheeks each time
What's wrong with me

Nothing, nothing at all.

After watching Civil War, I I'm more into Aunts than Moms now.

Little did you know May is Peter's real mom in one universe.

you can try all the weapons and see what do you like the most

Don't die.

>battlefront is fine

battlefront is about 1/3 of the game it should be. DLC is not relevant in that case, it should be there to supplement a game, not complete it. Then again they would have to completely overhaul the game to stop it being the unbalanced shallow piece of shit it is.

Honestly they fucked up hardline so badly, then battlefront.I am actually very wary of how they handle 1.

D Va is definitely the sexiest overwatch

only because you're a pedo

CoD has thumbs down because buying IW is the only way to get CoD4:HD. Plus following the "song cover from 1960-1089 for our trailer" meme, by using a David Bowie song this close to his death is super distasteful.

Battlefield has thumbs down because people missed the memo that the game is alternate history WW1. So they are posting "blacks and women aren't historically accurate".

But none of it matters because they will sell the same as they always do, with both being different flavors of fun, campy schlock.

They've said the cover is a Harlem Hellfighter,

I wasn't saying those groups weren't involved in WW1. I was just saying people that don't know history are angry about "historical accuracy", even though the game is alternate history anyway.

Happy Mothers Day

Good morning /ps4g/, I'm surprised you're still alive.

what is going on in this image