The adulterous affair is the purest form of erotic love because it carries the greatest social risk to the participants...

The adulterous affair is the purest form of erotic love because it carries the greatest social risk to the participants. If you really love a girl, you should marry a different girl but still see her on the side.

Prove me wrong, oh wait, you can't.

>it carries the greatest social risk to the participants.
What about pederasty?
BAM!

Not a relationship between two equals, and hence, not a real erotic relationship. Very likely a sexual one, but it can have little more than just the animalistic.

Let us say someone loved their wife as much. Would the fact they have not demonstrated it as vividly diminish their love? No. It is the same amount of love, they just don't have to cheat to be together.

Actual love levels and how easily observible their love is are separate things.

>Not a relationship between two equals, and hence, not a real erotic relationship.
No one is equal to anybody else. People aren't even equal to themselves across time and space.

>men
>women
>equals

>>>/tumblr/

>implying love is about risks
Love is about giving your full self to another person.

>Prove me wrong, oh wait, you can't.
Childish bait statement

Why not simple go against the standard moral even more since they would carry more risk. Pedophilia. Necrophilia, zoophilia, scatphilia, etc

How the fuck does inequality preclude eroticism? You just said a stupid thing and got immediately rebuked on the first reply.

I wouldn't even put 'pure' next to 'erotic love' but ok, let's examine that and how a man and a little girl totally is in fact the purest form of erotic love.

1. It's clear beyond denial that parental love is the purest form of all love.
1a. an adult and a child is closer to having parental qualities than 2 adults, intrinsically
1b. therefor by including eroticism, that makes an erotic relationship between a man and young girl, the 'purest' form of erotic love because it's the closest kind of erotic love to parental love.

big fat fuckin pedos are the purest lovers.

sure my goy, spend your time and energy earning money then spend your time, energy and money to be noticed by a few girls so that they let you try to make them cum, like they let dozens of boys beforehand and they will let dozens afterwards.

Just admit that your statement in the OP is retarded

Adulterous affairs are 99% about sex and feeling desired. We are so hard-wired for these things we are able to ignore social risk.

>If I really love a woman I should marry someone else, and still see her.

What? Why?

>Its another "Cuck uses psuedo Philosophy to justify his fetish" thread

If you really love her you should want her good and should want to have kids with her.
>kids with her born of wedlock have no father
>her status as single mother is lower
You just want some additional enjoyment aka risk and more fun, not her good. In short you are selfish bigot and should kill yourself.

You moron, no one gives a shit about adultery anymore aside from the betrayed spouse. If you don't care for him/her, you have no social risk whatsoever.
Besides, you created an artificial self imposed obstacle. If anything it proves that you care more about scenarios than you do about your partner (since you're hurting her), so lowering the value of your relationship.

Which is riddled with risks to your emotional, mental and financial wellbeing
Checkmate

>there are no social ramifications to cheating on your girlfriend
Is this what life is like in America

By that logic, pedophilia is actually the purest form of erotic love.

Pretty much.

What the fuck?
If you cheat on your girlfriend here
>your parents will tear you a new one
>her brothers will try and kill you
>you'll struggle to find another decent girlfriend because they all know or will find out
>some lads will lose respect for you
You will never shake the label of "cheater"

Not everyone lives in a shit hole Ivan.

there is literally nothing wrong with being a cuckold

Nice try clapistani, I'm Irish

mind blown

>OP tries to justify his cheating lifestyle while we laugh
Good times