Kronos 2:

- Alliance
- Horde

Info:
K2 Website: www.kronos-wow.com

Questions to avoid asking:
>Will the server ever come up again?
>Is anyone stuck on authenticating?
>What toxine should i take to end myself?

FAQ: pastebin.com/YbPhHZ7j
ADDONS: pastebin.com/pvfNSeN0
Client Download and Connection Guide: pastebin.com/3vpxc0jG

BiS Lists: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8
Leveling Specs: imgur.com/a/aNm8V
Leveling Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxx
Vanilla WoW Head: db.vanillagaming.org/
Kronos official DB: vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RfvEef_vAeA
media.trusper
strawpoll.me/10159260
forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44103
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=RfvEef_vAeA

second for remove chinks

it's all over

PUT DOWNTIME TO GOOD USE

media.trusper net/u/a926750c-eee6-4866-9093-a2a7e4166136.jpg

So where are we rerolling now that this server is dead? Kronos is dead so we need to decide where to play

say the guy trying to recruit for his shit. Why don't you fuck off? we never wanted you here in the first place. Go make your own general.

>playing anything except vanilla
kys

i literally would kill guy who's behind that ddos with my bare hands.

Agreed, we now have a guild on warmane Nordstrom /w any member for an invite
Holy shit, busy server, Queue was dead on kronos anyway so looks like we have a winner

We're going to wait it out because we're not autistic fucks that move around servers every second day the minute something goes wrong. Do you change ISP also every time your internet is down?

>every other guild
>radio silence in thread, simply playing the game enjoying themselves
>
>xDDD we r normies we play the game SWEDES LOL u man join our guild and u can perhaps be big loool>???

jesus christ please never put these autists in the OP again

lol calm down i'm not the warmane shitposter

First for memories

Someone please make a non-retard filled guild that isn't being spammed by shitters who think they're funny.

>no
haha kings honor friend!

Where are you gonna play at? Kronos is dead

see

Sounds like is the perfect for you, sadly they are not recruiting.

>artificial queue

Its up lads

Let's see

strawpoll.me/10159260
strawpoll.me/10159260
strawpoll.me/10159260
strawpoll.me/10159260

fuck i invested 6 days of /played time already

Your mother might be dead but Kronos is not. Your trolling and shilling is only funny to your dead mother that is in hell.

>strawpoll.me/10159260

y not both.meme

I'M IN

>going to a new server
What kind of retard do you have to be to ever choose that?

I've only heard that is on the same level as .
Have I been misled?

maybe they are faking ddos attacks so the duration of the exploited thorns buff expires for everyone.

>Dear community, we are victims of another attacks. Please bear with us while we make Kronos great again. We appreciate your continued patience

So is someone going to make a Lordaeron guild while we wait for Kronos to come back?

> wait it out
That's not how people are, especially in the digital age. 2 weeks of downtime means a dead server. You will keep maybe 1/10 of the population which means Kronos will be a dead as shit server with maybe 500 people at peak.
Why would I wait for a dead server with dead guilds when I could be progressing elsewhere? Sorry, I like kronos too but face reality. This is shit. They should have just given the gold sellers what they wanted

We're live go go go

>please bear with us

Druidfuckingshits

picture, words, thousand, etc

Because it's pointless investing your time into a character you'll stop playing once Kronos is back

lol kys u miserable shill and join your dead rotting mother in hell

>that's not how people are

Because I FUCKING NEED TO PLAY WOW RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

yes lol

big goy has around 5 people on at most time, underage swedes. nihilum has 50 or above average.

holy shit, fuck you and the gold sellers. Don't like it here? fuck off, stop posting, go to your new server faggot.

its so amusing watching you pathetic nolifer friendless virgin fat fucks.

When you write "reee" and write in caps I imagine you squealing like a pig

Have a cute kitty cat to pass the time

> the new "you think you do, but you don't" ???

>nost will never come back

Thank the gods.

Going out for a run in the beautiful forest by the ocean now and then later off to see my gf, average day of a

Gonna shave, take a shower and then go buy an icecream

No shit, move on.

Everyone is leaving. What don't you understand? 48 hours of downtime is too much people need their wow. I am telling you/ when this goes up I n 2 weeks (ha) no one will be there.
Why wait for a dead server with no one playing when other servers are actually running? This server will die because no one will come back. Maybe 500 too 800 peak on K2 k1 was already on life support before this.
Again what is the point in playing on a low population and at this point unplayable server?

Then leave.

The rest will wait for Kronos and play there, bye.

Didn't I tell you to go and join your dead mother?
chop chop laddy

No one will wait. Warmaneis already jammed with, you guessed it, people fleeing Kronos. I am just trying to save you the shame of playing on a low population server that should have been smart enough to leave the gold sellers alone.

>exploited thorns buff
What happened?

>posts on a japanese culture website on the video games board in a specific video games thread badmouthing the fans of that game

>calls other people pathetic

>liveleak
this is a bait

>fat shit detected

All right, just got up and saw Kronos is still down.
Where we moving too? All I want is wow

> everyone is leaving
Source?

Also what is your suggestion? Also fuck off already no one cares about you. The "few of us" that will be left will make a better community with out ADHD faggots like your self.

who /tidal/ here?

who /exploiter/ here?

apparently you could stack set bonuses through a bug. the 3 set bonus from cenarion pieces would increase damage of thorns by 4 and duration by 50%

I've seen people fall over and die to 5k reflected thorns damage and the butt apparently lasts for several days. there was also a lot of butthurt hordes whining about it in alliance world chat.

We are confirmed moving to Warmane

Warmane is a WOTLK server. I have characters there also. So the fuck what? For my vanilla experience I am after, I'll get back to kronos once they are back up. Why does everything have to be one or the other? Also, a lot of people aren't as ADHD as yourself. Also, tell me your alliance name on there, so I can gank the shit out of you.

Why do they ddos kronos, like whats the point?

No, we're moving to stormrage-wow

stormrage-wow, come play

The few of you that are left will sit around in an empty server barely able to get the people to raid. Kronos will eventually do a 7 co event which will show how retarded anyone waiting is.
Warm and has population, stable servers, actually runs.
Do you really think people will come back after two whole weeks? Servers die after hours of downtime, weeks is a sure fire nail in the coffin

nice

can u stop with this shitposting and leave kronos and leave this thread? are you that much of pathetic friendless miserable human trash that your only way of human contact is Veeky Forums and video games? kys

why is kronos still down

are chinks really this mad

Go start a character on warmane to play during down time and when you get the itch for WOTLK. Otherwise also wait for kronos for vanilla server once it's back up.

Why do people kill each other, like whats the point?

There are retards in this world.

wow look over here, at least 29 others that I'll have to raid with!!!!

I am now a stormrage-wowmissile

Human behavior is my source. Kronos I'd down for 14 days. Everyone will re roll somewhere, get invested and forget about Kronos. That's how it always works.
Kronos comes back, has no population because people will do something else and got invested in it.
Best case scenario when Kronos comes back is max 1 k people on at peak, double digits at night.
That's just how people are in the digital age, no one waits on anything..

Jesus Christ, you're not getting it. Go make your warmane server thread and see how quickly it dies and fuck off trying to recruit people from here. We don't care.

who e-personality here?

(FF btw)

UP

why are u ignoring me u little pathetic slav shit leave kronos and stfu

I remember when the K1 guild had a straw poll asking who would stay or re roll on K1. The vast majority of people voted to stay but they all left anyway.
People are optimistic now but in about 3 hours they will feel the itch and leave.
And you vacant really play 2 servers at once, wow I a lifestyle choice. People are gone once they re roll and the vast majority of the populace is doing that right now.

go away, we don't care.

Recruit people from where? Kronos is down for 2 fucking weeks you idiot. It is unusable and dead as Play bbc. The devs should have just given in to the Chinese and we could be playing now but they choose to kill their server.

>this is what someone spends a sunny sunday afternoon doing

I feel sad for you.

> please don't leave me all alone

You guys are retarded if you think anyone will be here in two weeks.

t. Intelligent Person

is looking4group tbc any good?

> hear that? That's the sound of thousands on new warplanes accounts being created
Starting zones are full and it's less buggy than Kronos at least and oh yeah, it won't be offline for the next 2 weeks and will still be populated, unlike the Kronos graveyard

it rained today, and it's 10:30pm here now.

>141467642
mmmhummm, a month to two~ from now, mc will be cleared.

forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44103

nost survey, fill it in fags

i miss nost

>guys are retarded if you think anyone will be here in two weeks.

How many of these posts going on about that this server is dead are (you)

>PVP

guess I'll go live life

>2 weeks

This, look at these threads: Full of people ask I g where to play and what.
Wow is a drug and you need to give your customers a steady Fox or they will find another dealer.
In digital time 2 weeks may as well be 2 centuries.

already said that I rolled a paladin horde and to give me your name so I can target the shit out of you.

I have no idea how to even do that. Been playing nothing but Vidya for 29 years. I don't think I spend an entire hour outside in a years time.

Just walk around the park.

it's up again