I am either going to be a millionaire by 35 or in prison

I am either going to be a millionaire by 35 or in prison.

One of these is much more likely than the other

i like that attitude!

How are you going to do that, OP?

Seconded, I'd like to know the plan too. Provided it's not all bullshit talk like every other thread

Why not both familia? Don't sell yourself short.

Let's just say many different ways.

I am going to try very many different things to have numerous streams of income so that if one goes down I have several other more.

Perhaps later I'll see which are making me the most money with enough of a sample size and focus all my efforts into maybe 3-5 specific streams

>Let's just say many different ways.
So drugs?

It is good to diversify and suck money out of every venture you can though. You get to retire early and / or buy cool shit that most normies can't.

>It is good to diversify and suck money out of every venture you can though
Yeah that's definitely one huge thing I've learned over my time. You want as many as possible, especially when shit can get shaky in "uncharted" waters. If one thing gets shutdown that could easily mean 50-100% revenue loss for that time unless you have a whole bunch of things going at once.

Good luck OP. I just started opening threads on affiliate marketing thanks to psots here, and I'm excited to get started. Say, are your methods secret because you don't want us to steal the niche, or are the secret because they're questionable?

>are your methods secret because you don't want us to steal the niche, or are the secret because they're questionable?

Both of those

Millionaire isn't even that hard as long as you aren't super unlucky. How old are you? Any college?

You won't be either. You'll just be a guy cringing about his edgy "I got bullied and now I don't care about other people" phase.

>suck money out of every venture
This really pays dividends, especially if you use it in conjunction with the kneepad strategy mentioned here.

im a DOGE millionaire, its not impossible

>tfw have thousands of DOGE laying around on an old hardrive
>never going to be able to exchange it for an actual worthwhile amount of money

This is the only acceptable answer

didnt you post this a few months ago? still haven't started, huh?

I've started senpai

what method are you using? Bleach or Gun?

I will have a 6 figure trading account by January 2017

>35

What pitiful ambitions.

I hope to be a millionaire within a year.

The trick is to be millionaire then go to prison, so you don't have any expenses.

I am either going to be a millionaire by 35 or get chopped up and sold to pay my loan shark.

>t. 34 year old

You'll be living with mama. Same as the last 19 years