Destiny General - /dg/

DankBlade Edition

Nightfall - Dust Palace w/ Solar Burn, Airborne, Brawler, Ironclad
CoE - Super Kill Bonus, Brawler, Ironclad
Weeklies - Golgoroth Challenge, Inferno 6v6, Asylum (Trials map)
Xur - gone

Latest Hotfix: bungie.net/en/News/Article/44690/
Note: The changes to the melee ability will be manually toggled on Tuesday, May 10th at 10AM Pacific.

Known Issues with Update: bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/199894187/0/0

>>> LINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eX-HLwvd6YI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

f..first for alpha team best team

First for best Planet

Alpha Team KF Speedrun when????!!!

>this
>best
Hahahah

is there a list of ideal rolls for varying weapon types? It's somewhat hard to tell if a gun is useful or not.

Delete this now lol

there you go.

>2.25 hours
Joff yourself my man

This is the fastest time from a dg team though

There's only two Alpha members there, I want a 6 man Alpha Member raid speedrun

No, basically midlle tree boosts stats, usually you want stability, range is perfered for pvp rolls, and reload for pve. Then the other perks just need to boost stats ( like rangefinder or counterbalance) or simply ve useful/work togther. And if you get a good middle tree roll and one perk that work well togther keep the gun and justify the other perk as a "throwaway perk". Ill often do that. If you get lucky and the stars line up making all perks work togther with no downsides, then you have a god roll. God rolls can still be subjective but most are definitive, the thread will typically respond with: " fuck you" or " god dammit I want that" if its a god roll.

>

That makes sense, was it the one with the kid on rollerblades and a bent up bat?

i like how people are getting triggered by my first post

Well it's time to wait it out until reset day. ANyone have any goals for next week?

Being 335 finally on one character

you want range even with a shotgun?

Being 335 on my last two characters. Getting more zen meteors. Playing with joff

Ye. If you can oneshot somebody from further away that's good innit

Which activities are you doing to reach it?

Everything

>Destiny General - /dg/

Holy shit what is this meme

It's a Bungie's Destiny in IMAX 3D

>spektar kallipolis mark
>no spektar node

Why is Mustang such a shitter? Can't even do King's Fall without dying.

He probably killed himself to get to the end of the maze quicker

Nope, I never kill myself in the maze because it doesn't save much time at all. By the time I'm done doing that I'm already halfway through the maze. Iirc everyone has 1 death because of a fuckup on daughters, but I think it was because we didn't really care what we were doing at that time.

How's this roll? Middle is Casket Mag

Didn't you watch the stream? That caleesi guy blew up everyone.

NO! DADDY IS NOT FOR RENT! >:c

Goddamn the smile gets me every single time

Same. The little face after the text always gets me to smile, it's just so funny at expressing emotions.

I'm starting to level my Warlock, should I just go Sunsinger the whole way or is Voidwalker the better choice?

He doesn't belong to you anymore. He belongs to another.

This game is the first and last time I'll ever touch a console shooter.

PvPing is a fucking miserable experience and every encounter is a fight against the controller trying to get it to crawl the reticule where I need it to. I've never been put in a position when doing online PvP where I know the course of action I need to take and what I need to do, but the control scheme actively fights against it.

The only reason I can imagine that people still play PvP in this is because they've never actually tried to play a PC shooter with proper controls. A CS:GO or Quake Arena match would probably drive half of these people to suicide.

If you just started its easier just to keep going with Sun. It won't hurt you.

You want that first stability perk and not one that lowers range.

WHO IS HE CHEATING ON ME WITH? DADDY IS MINE AND ONLY MINE! >;C

>CSGO
Destiny is trash but almost anything is better than CSGO

AstronomicalAtom and Peng have both taken a liking to your.. Ex-Daddy.. Sorry.

Voidwalker is only really amazing at the end, with the whole "near infinite grenade" thing. And Sunsinger is lackluster in pve. So... Choose your poison

Fuck off retards.

youtu.be/eX-HLwvd6YI

there you go, now shut the fuck up.

So if I roll with the SRO-37, Perfect Balance, Secret Round, and Snapshot it'll be fairly decent? Haven't played around with the Gunsmith weapons in a long while.

34 PoE on round 4

MustangCobraGT95

I've got my two other classes at endgame, so it's not like I'm just getting into it.

It seems like Sunsinger is only really useful for preventing wipes, so I really don't know.

im coming senpai.

Wtf I thought we were raiding today what happened

vog or crota?

We are Im warming up

I hate to sound like one of those "crutch class shitposters" but I really only see shitty people using self revive Radiance in PvE, unless it's a situational thing like Raids. PvP is a different matter, outside of Trials most people who Radiance with a revive only delay their respawn by another shotgun slug.

I'm sure you already know all this already though. Sunsinger has a lot of uses outside of Radiance, great nades and probably one of the best melees.

Does hitting with an exotic sword count as a melee? For effects such as he ones in the artifacts

Please leave me out of whatever this is.

>best melees
FEEDBACK
E
E
D
B
A
C
K

No, it's a heavy.

Fun fact: stormtrance can trigger Grave Robber.

>implying daddy awesomeness hasn't bred your cute, tight and pink generation gap

>alfalfa
mein neger

Stop you'll give her a lady boner

Awesomness and I aren't even good friends you weirdo.

sissy clitties are so adorable when they try to get hard ^ ~^

if you drain the sword to 0 by shielding the hilt then counts as element damage of that type so maybe

rude

VIDEO GAMES

As much as I like AC/DC I rarely see anyone using it.

they look so nice but I don't have any 335 legendary helmets yet

>fagposting
Die

So, I need to do Nightfall/Challenge of Elders on my Hunter, anyone need to do it or bored enough to go for it?

I can do both with ya. You going for the 30k?

fuck. forgot name
i'm bored for Nightfall. but I need that CoE

I gotta do both challenges, we can do nightfall until we've got another if that's cool.

Just send me an invite.

I have Rep boosters if you're up for it.

Awesomeness-x

This

Sent.

reeeeeeeeee

If you need the shit from CoE, I'll back out. What's your PSN?

Crushter, invite this dude if he wants.

dw about it

Your loss.

PDX 41 or 45?

Kings Fall HM fresh 1/6

Sure I got a couple days to spare
I'll add you

What?

Okay, canceling all my plans for the next month as we speak

>tfw spent ages leveling up a sunsinger
>/dg/ say its shit for pve

Can you get a piece of exotic armour to get two grenade throws?

Which is the best grenade for pve?

>one orb of light

haha what

At this point I can't tell if it's seriously joff looking for a group or someone impersonating for a few laughs.

Best build for Sunsinger in PvE is

>Solar Grenade
>Song of Flame
>Brimstone
>Sunburst
>Gift of the Sun

Use with max discipline and claws of ahamkara and you have two melee charges and two grenade charges for maximum fun.

So the update patch talked about fixing rewards but I still got like nine warlock gauntlets in a row.

What the fuck is up with bungie and the constant crab walk with their updates, each one fixes one thing and undoes two things they did right in the last one, SRL had it right with increasing chances of getting things you don't have out of packages, this one is exact opposite, and they've done thiss with every update to date.

I didn't follow them during Halo days so I don't know how they were then, but I've played their earlier works and they were never this inconsistent or incompetent before, or at least they didn't come off as such.

Also why did they delay D2 until 2017? I sure as fuck hope its so they can make a new engine that allows content updates and modification on the fly, because they've got some fucking nightmare stories about how difficulty it is to deal with the current engine.

And its not even Activision, people say it is, and I can totally believe that when a decision is clearly intended to make them more money, but a lot of their decisions just straight up negated improvements or reduced the enjoyment factor. What the shit.

I want D2 to have PSVR support.

>-41

Shit. The 45 is the good one.

They fixed the rewards outside of the microtransactions, which will still fuck you with RNG so you spend more goybucks.

thanks

>hardly anyone online
Damn I was wanting to get my raid done too. Guess I'll check back in a couple hours.

is there a Warlock class that DOESN'T rely on claws?

Stormcaller?

>They fixed the rewards outside of the microtransactions, which will still fuck you with RNG so you spend more goybucks.
Yeah, I noticed the increased light no nightfall/exotic engrams. That was really nice, but those sterling boxes really are suffering, especially if you have 3 characters.

Not to mention Sublime engrams have turned to shit, since the patch hit I've managed to get 2 out of god knows how many endless hours of grinding, and they both decoded into the old exclusive armor.

who are you?