How can I make money from a Trump presidency?

How can I make money from a Trump presidency?

TrumpCoin

Short everything. x-p

Short markets; Invest in gold and other things that do well during political and economic turmoil.

sell high
buy high

Gold doubled in the last 8 months. I wouldn't try my luck now, seeing as it may drop.

Fbpb

fpbp

No shit. Trump wouldn't take office until next year, assuming ameriburgers actually go full retard and elect him.

Where can I find out more about it?
Where is the Trumpcoin headquarters? Who owns it?

Serious answer?

Buy $X and possibly $GLD. He's repeatedly stated he wants to invest in the steel industry, and even made ads about it which I unfortunately was forced to see

No need for hostility here.
>Serious answer?
Yeah that's what I'm after. I need to get a few stocks to start doing research on, especially ones that may start oscillating wildly as a result of the election.

exist. seriously we are going to win so fucking much

China

Trumpcoin.com
Trumpcoin.info

Who owns bitcoin? They are open source projects and people/businesses are free to support they see fit. TrumpCoin llc is the one trump coin generals is backing.

Trumpcoin feels like a scam. Also, I can't invest into something if I can't find out where its headquarters is and who owns it. It just seems really shady.

that means you will never invest in bitcoin too? it has no sole owner and headquarters.. the people are the owners.

you will forever be left on the train station

He is a developer and property mogul. Invest in land growth and housing mutual funds. They will grow the most. He is also wanting to build up Wall Street so banks and investment firms will be good to buy into as well. And of course with republicans in the white house you can't go wrong with oil and maybe coal.

>wait until October, like a week before the election
>buy USD
>watch the news for new polls
>poll suggests Clinton will win
>Clinton becomes favorite
>then, on the day before the election, sell USD and buy a solid currency like the CHF or, alternatively, gold
>hope for Trump to win
>he wins
>USD crashes
>you make a sweet profit

Literally what I did before Brexit with EUR, made an overall week profit of 1,247 € (my account deposit was 1,500 €)

Of course if Trump ends up losing, you're going to make losses....

So look into $X and maybe even Alcoa ($AA). Both could be HEUG

I'm saying $GLD (or $ABX if you want to go with Barrick) because a Trump presidency will cause fear and uncertainty worldwide

Trumpcoin.com

Its a llc based in virginia

Jason Bobbitt. Lives in Virginia. Look at TrumpCoin.com for the devs

Most likely, I won't. I look at it like this: BTC is good because it is constantly rising. But it's bad because it could suddenly crash. It's also bad because there's no strong volatility that can be used for profit. I don't trust it, and even if I did, I wouldn't see it as a profitable investment.

bet on trump on the prediction markets

also this

Buy a Russia ETF

trumpcoin

Sell anti-Trump merchandise to sassy liberals. Dubya was a cash cow for people who could dupe loud idiots into buying village idiot bumper stickers/tshirts.

only thing worth it is Trumpcoin

just buy it fgt

How did you make a 90% profit when the pound dropped by at most 25%?

fucking spot-on user.
that, and open a shop that only sells guns and American flags.

this. Regardless of who wins the election in November, just short everything. The hysteria will lead to us seeing stock drops no matter what.