/owg/ - Overwatch General

High noon edition.

Old: Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

lmddgtfy.net/?q=power bottom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lucio, mercy, reinhardt and bastion desperately need a buff

Mei is best girl

yeah im fucking done with this garbage

maybe like 10% of the people who pick hanzo on attack are so good with him that their skill justified the pick and makes it worth it

xth for buff dva

竜が我が敵を喰らう!!!

clown9

>it's a Torbjorn episode

e-BICKER

>picking hanzo on attack

tf2's scene was healthy as fuck back when i still played. at least the european scene was

pls nerf hanzo ult

If you can't queue for specific game modes, or blacklist gamemodes when queueing in the full release of the game i'm not going to buy it

There's no way i'm going to waste my time playing cancerous 2 point maps like Hanamura and Anubis

nth for "those two or three guys who keep watching a competitive stream and shitposting about how overwatch won't be competitive and will continue doing so for hours on end"

Post em

Numbani is the best map in the game, prove me wrong.

This game isn't getting better after beta

You're clinging to false hope that's provided by blizzard doing anything but rolling in your money from the skins you buy for your waifu.

Enjoy a really shallow shitty game with no credibility towards competitiveness.

every character needs a pink skin

>lucio and mercy need a buff

This highlight feature is pretty ass

How good of a powerbottom does Junkrat have to be to take Roadhog's girthy cock?

it's the easiest to dodge with Dva's

When does beta end?

how mean were the 'pros' to each other? what did they say? did they drop the f word

yeah thats my opinion too, there are so many heroes who contribute more with half the effort and skill

but for some reason these people have to insist on playing hanzo when they arent even good with him

Is Winston being bad a meme? Just sit on the payload during defense, deny all snipers with shield, shut down any Tracer shenanigans with constant cone damage and just jump away whenever things get dicey.

Dva gets better if you click heads and punch more.

i know this is b8 but Mercy could really do with overhealing by maybe 15 HP, just to make playing her a little less boring.

>back when I still played
must have been almost 8 years ago now then because it has been shit for a very long time

>Bastion

>people literally can't handle the bantz and mad at end of round BM in a comp game

baka desu senpai

>torbjorn gets potg
>it's actually of him flanking and ass blasting the enemy team from behind while they focus on his turret

Not very. In an earlier match the EU team rolled the NA team in a very fast time and started saying "world record" as in they made record time. NA just beat EU on another map and started saying "world record" as a joke.

Spergs itt are acting like it was anything but bantz.

wtf? are replays deleted after 24 hours or something? i wanted to record one but the highlights option is gone.

>He slowly falls off
Brilliant/10

How so with Lucio? If anything he's slightly OP.

reunited stomped cloud9 on attack dorado, and two easy said "world record" to taunt

cloud9 then stomped reunited on attack numbani and they all started saying "wurld recurd" and "mad?"

being a pb has nothing to do with how much girth you can take desu
learn your shit before you meme ever again

>tfw still haven't found an offense hero I work with
>Genji is cool and mobile, but I suck with his shuriken
>McCree doesn't feel good to play and his stun is stupid, which is kinda weird because I like revolvers
>Pharah I'm bad at aiming missiles (I go full retard junkrat spam like and idiot) and can't seem to stay in the air like some I've seen.
>Reaper doesn't interest me
>76 is alright, but I don't like his gun
>I like Tracer's concept, but she dies so easily if clipped by anything
Maybe I'd be better off just not playing one at all.

Nah about 2 years ago, had loads of fun on etf2l. Did you actually play, or just watch streams?

>there is a overwatch pro scene already
im ok with this.

but why is not blizzard running it?

>tfw hate sniper like classes in FPS games

>Okami Skin
>Red Wofl Skin
>Huntress Skin

Fuck you.

>pick Symmetra on attack
>cover the payload with sentries
>it becomes a mobile rape machine

are you saying it's easier to dodge than DVA's? or are you saying DVA is good at dodging it?

The games already good, needs some final tweaks and it'd be perfect.

Plus there's some third party tournament on right now with 15k viewers, no other game had such high viewers in beta before.

to force feed their game to the esports crowd

>just look at Urban dictionary for fun
>'skilled tongues'
I'll never look at this picture the same way again

based armor-come-get-it man. A shame only a few people play (and know how to play) him

She just clicks better with me. I play Genji a lot as well though, he works better on some maps. Gotta practice shurkien aiming though.

Really, anyone who wants to get D.va to work, use your fly skill on cooldown and constantly harass squishies instead of trying to act like a traditional tank. It's super fun.

maybe they want the comp scene to be successful

Playing a lot of this and after thinking about it I don't feel as if I will pre-order it.

Don't get me wrong, I've been having a ton of fun with it but the problem is it's all so mindless and samey. It feels like there is barely any skill required to play the characters, you don't develop as you play so each game feels exactly the same.
I think it's the kind of game that I would get bored of very quickly despite it being so good right at the start.

Anyone feel the same? It's a shame because I love all the characters, I wouldn't mind more story bits and trailers.

>no other game had such high viewers in beta before.
lmaooooo

This comment makes no sense to me, explain.

McCree's flashbang is all kinds of bullshit, with how fast it comes out and how wide the effect radius is.

Anybody here play overwatch competitively? How do I get into the scene?

competitive Overwatch is as much of a joke as I expected it to be
>Winstons jumping around the map spamming their no-aim Teslas
>McREEs spamming flashbangs for le epic uncounterable instakills
>Widowmaker showing how broken she is

thanks, that's funny. sounds like the usual friendly banter, i've seen similar things and worse in dota and quake.

Shurikens do fuck all if you don't hit heads. His dash is just range melee with a cooldown. Ult is alright. His saving grace is reflect killing Bastions.

the former
both hanzo and Dva's ult are piss easy to dodge
if you die by either one of them you might as well quit the game

damn that girl's face is busted

Name some.

E.Va skin when?

I always get E.V.A. stuck in my head when I see Dva.

>Nearly wipe out enemy team
>HEROES NEVER DIE!!!
>We get wiped out

>2 years ago
Guess we found the culprit.

>Plus there's some third party tournament on right now with 15k viewers, no other game had such high viewers in beta before.
SFV had like 3 times that

So when am I gonna get this shit gifted to me

Feel exactly the same, the small team size and short round time really hurts it.

JUSTICE

lmddgtfy.net/?q=power bottom

>you don't develop as you play so each game feels exactly the same.
yes i feel very much like that

i feel like with pretty much every hero it makes a minimal difference whether you have played them 10 or 100 hours

when you realize your waifu is shit

It's only easy to dodge if the Hanzo is literally retarded

Anyone with a brain can launch it in spots where it can be quite hard to dodge

>rejects and tf2 cheaters playing a low ceiling skill gaem.

I would enjoy seeing a competitive environment but it all boils down to: shoot till q.

you won't get better if you don't play the hero.

If you really want to play an assassin play Winston.

After the beta the F2P shitters are leaving.

>tfw not my fav skin but I'll still go for this one because brunettes are far superior

people are retarded. it would take like 2 pharah rockets to destroy them.

needs to be legendary with an altered mech shape

>HEROES NEVER D-ARGH
>kill the person she resurrected too.

Claim Mei and Widowmaker are weak and shout down everyone who disagrees with you because "pros don't think that"

>The games already good

>white rabbit d.va best d.va
>but she's shit

How does this disprove the need to be a good PB for a big fat cock? Did you get dropped on your head?

They're only going to start 'running' things when they launch their COMPETE platform.

They fucked up by not doing a Hello Nurse skin.

Is McCree Tier 1? I always get wreckt by Tracers

>support queues up as zenyatta
> we lose
??????

Just a few balance changes, some tweaks to spectating and ranked. That's it for me.

rip and tear ultimate when

L2flashbang right click.

DVA's is much easier to dodge than hanzo's. His will literally go through walls it's fucking retarded

dota 2

15k viewers is not much

press e then right click to meme

he's really good

Do you even remember the question you posed, or do you have the memory of a goldfish?

>Someone on the enemy team picks Pharah or Junkrat and shoots in the general direction of the payload
I hope they add a CTF game type, she'd be great there.

>Shurikens do fuck all if you don't hit heads
I suck at even hitting with them, that's why I don't bother with Widow and Hanzo.
I can't figure out any use for his alt fire either.

>you won't get better if you don't play the hero.
I've been doing that. I just suck at precision aiming with a mouse.
I know, I'm fucking weird that way. Blame years of console play.

>If you really want to play an assassin
I don't specifically want to play an assassin, I want to have an Offense in my roster.
>Winston
Nothing about him appeals to me. I don't play tank much at all, but I normally just go with Hog or korean slut if I do.

Any tips on dealing with Tracer only character i have trouble with

>Play with some friends for a bit
>They go off
>Go solo
>"Matching you with equal skilled players"
>Get to fight people 4x my level in premades of 6
>Meanwhile I get only the finest CYKA BLYATs to work with
Just like every other game with an MM system then.