This was said 50 years ago

>'It's a very good thing that there are yellow French people, black French people and brown French people. It's a sign that France is open to all races and that it has a universal vocation. But on condition they stay a minority. If not, France wouldn't be France anymore. After all, we are an European people from white race, Greek and Latin culture, and Christian religion. Try to mix oil and vinegar together. Shake the bottle. After a while, they get separated again. The Arabs are the Arabs, the French are the French. Do you believe that the French nation is able to integrate ten million Muslims who shall be twenty million tomorrow and forty million the day after? If we integrated them, if all the Arabs and Berbers were considered French, how could we prevent them from moving to our home country where the standard of living is so much higher? My village wouldn't be named Colombey-les-Deux-Églises (Colombey of the Two Churches) anymore, but Colombey-les-Deux-Mosquées (Colombey of the Two Mosques)!"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akkadian_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliphate#Rashidun_Caliphate_.28632.E2.80.93661.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliphate#Umayyad_Caliphate_.28661.E2.80.93750.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliphate#Abbasid_Caliphate_.28750.E2.80.931258.2C_1261.E2.80.931517.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliphate#Fatimid_Caliphate_.28909.E2.80.931171.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliphate#Almohad_Caliphate_.281147.E2.80.931269.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliphate#Ottoman_Caliphate_.281517.E2.80.931924.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmer_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayutthaya_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thonburi_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rattanakosin_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Vietnamese_dynasties
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mali_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benin_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahelian_kingdoms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Kongo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Mutapa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghana_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oyo_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saloum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Songhai_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kingdoms_in_pre-colonial_Africa#West_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merina_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_in_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope your family dies in a car accident.

i hope white people all get bred out and we're just left with delicious brown girls
oh wait
that's already happening :^)

>he likes women

Agreed with the other user, youre pathetic

don't say that you'll hurt his alt-right feefees

>He's sexually attracted to girls
Tumblr is that way faggot

This was said by Charles de Gaulle you faggot

>go to completely foreign areas, kill people, take control, send Frenchmen to govern and blanda up, repeat process for multiple decades
>a century later, whine about how people from your former colonies live in your country

Westerners are so pathetic holy shit

>implying you won't be turned into a eunuch by the new caliphate

>kill each other for centuries and develop no form of civilization
>strangers come along and do the murdering instead of you
>FUGIN COLOBIALISM DDD:

You goys do realize that if the Muslims conquer Europe you'll be first on the chopping board alongside feminists and gays right?

>kill each other for centuries and develop no form of civilization
>no form of civilization
Nigga

>MENA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akkadian_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliphate#Rashidun_Caliphate_.28632.E2.80.93661.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliphate#Umayyad_Caliphate_.28661.E2.80.93750.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliphate#Abbasid_Caliphate_.28750.E2.80.931258.2C_1261.E2.80.931517.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliphate#Fatimid_Caliphate_.28909.E2.80.931171.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliphate#Almohad_Caliphate_.281147.E2.80.931269.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliphate#Ottoman_Caliphate_.281517.E2.80.931924.29

>SE Asia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmer_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayutthaya_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thonburi_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rattanakosin_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Vietnamese_dynasties

>Sub-Sahran Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mali_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benin_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahelian_kingdoms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Kongo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Mutapa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghana_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oyo_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saloum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Songhai_Empire

See more: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kingdoms_in_pre-colonial_Africa#West_Africa

>Madagascar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merina_Kingdom

Now fuck off back to /pol/, you retarded faggot.

but they are a minority and will stay a minority

fertility rates decrease with rising standard of living and are decreasing throughout the middle east and north africa and immigrants have less children in france than they would have in their own countries

Yes all those dirty colonialist pigs who died in Nice yesterday, finally they paid for their sins.

this makes total sense!

I'm sorry but you're wrong on two points.

1. The native populaton of most western states is old. In fact, the Age pyramid for them is often so heavily skewed that in 50 years, only 60-70% of them will remain.
2. Couple this with the fact that immigrants are having children at a higher rate, are spending more years in marriage etc. This has led to situations like in Germany, where there are about 5 million males between the age of 15-24 (early 2014 estimate). Now, most of the migrants that recently arrived belong in that group, plus about 10-15% of that group are already non-german. Project that 30 years into the future and you have your answer.

Where did that user even imply that.

>Sub-Sahran Africa

>france fuck up libya with rebels and terrorist because gaddafi cucked you
>western supported rebels couldnt take him down.
>bomb their country
>ISIS happened
>all the refugees fleeing war came to france

the frogs got what they deserved desu, im so happy for all these terror attack happening on france.

He implied that Colonialism justifies mass migration now. I attempted to ridicule this stance by portraying current french citizens as complicit in colonialism when they are in fact not, highlighting what's wrong with his argument

First of all, I'm not French
No doubt toppling Gaddafi was a mistake, but how is this in any way connected to ISIS?
And no, all the refugees fleeing didn't come to France, and even if they did, the terrorist attacks were exclusively committed by people born in France.
Why would you be happy for terrorist attacks? There's no sane reason for that

And? Charles de Gaulle was a mediocre politician and a EU lover.

So if a dumb frenchie like him could see the truth why can't the rest?

Come, don't be hypocrital, murican faggot
ISIS didnt happen because of Libya but because of the Iraq War

Dodging the topic at hand

A man might not deserve getting stung by a swarm of bees after poking their hive, but he's a fucking idiot if he blames the bees.

But that's a false equivalency
>some other guy smacks hive
>bees swarm out and sting innocent bystander
>pathetic filth blames the innocent bystander

So you think migrants are like animals? Interesting. Either way, it doesn't apply, you've made the same mistake, judging french people collectively (and apparently across all of their history) The current french population have not participated in colonialism, they are not to blame for things that were outside their control.

Every action has a consequence. Of course, French people collectively aren't responsible for colonialism. However, their elders doomed them with the colonial empire.

With that being said, France still continues to act as a colonial power. It's military is regularly deployed in its former African colonies and has not made any plans to leave. France also has a hate boner for its former colony Syria, where France has supplied Wahhabi terrorists with funds and arms (which ended up in ISIS hands) to destabilize the country. Furthermore, France participated with NATO in destabilizing Libya, making a perfect ground for ISIS and other Wahhabi groups.

The French have been entirely complacent with the aforementioned happenings. There were little to no protests or calls for an end to such things from the actual French people. Rather, the French carelessly stayed in their state of bliss, supplied by the spoils of colonialism/neocolonialism and remained ignorant. Now that ISIS and a refugee crisis (both results of French foreign policy) are plaguing France, French people are whining and crying.

They had their chance to stop this all. They could have made a better world for themselves and their victims as well by ending these militaristic campaigns against sovereign powers. But they chose not to do so, and thus they are facing the consequences of their actions.

Les viols et les décapitations en Algérie et au Vietnam ne sont pas oubliés .

A lot of those empires and cultures (not all t.b.h.) are indeed impressive and certainly interesting to study, yet I have the feeling that you would hate to live on them.

People takes for granted a lot of stuff that those place would not have at all if it wasn't for France. A concept of human rights existing, for starters. Big empires are cool but everyone but the aristocracy would choose to live in a westernized, liberal and democratic country or at least a country that knows this concepts exist. Unless they're brainwashed.

> It's military is regularly deployed in its former African colonies and has not made any plans to leave.

People keeps saying this, and in fact I agree, but how is that a bad thing? For example the malinese army is formed by lazy incompetent brigands, heirs of the warrior class that dominated slave-taking states before jihadis first and french then conquered the place.

>so what if oil and vinegar don't mix. That, and the whole are empty rhetoric.
>platonic ideals of ethnicity
>our minorities should be unnoticeabley small therefore there will be no problems, rather than too small to have noticeable problems
>our country is open to all races, provided the select few are literally impossible to parse from white france; thus, having no political or cultural sway
>knows he's saying "minorities should basically be too infinitesimal to have any effect whatsoever on a country" but tries to sugar coat it in benevolent nationalism
>you should read the first letter of every >

So the sons should pay for the sins of the fathers?
And what of the children as well, should they pay for their father's indifference?

Disgusting

I eagerly await death

>but how is that a bad thing?
It leaves countries dependent on France.

Did you read anything

With exception of Algeria, French people were rare in the colonies. That's what people are butthurt about.

Nobody cares if some Arab oil prince buys a luxury hotel and goes on a shopping spree in Paris once a year.

Literally nobody but Algerians can claim any kind of "reciprocity" in these mass migration, as shit as the argument is anyway.

>spends hours looking for crappy subtier "civilizations"

ok now can you cite me any decent philosophy, proper art or even good literature from these "civilizations"?

>un mohammed d'algerie s'en veut a la france
woah quelle surprise!

deso mon gars mais ta "culture" islamique tu peux la garder, on la veut pas ici

Moving the goalposts I see.

Not at all

Civilization requires more than a bunch of spear throwers making mud huts and calling themselves a kingdom, of which 90% of cited examples are simply this, if not arguably all

>implying I'm a muslim or even algerian
If France didn't want an Islamic culture, then why did they try so hard to control territory populated by Muslims?

$$$ and spread ideals of republic bla bla bla

>There were little to no protests or calls for an end to such things from the actual French people

Now, here is where I know you're full of shit.

>The French government has a bad foreign policy
>Lets murder innocent civilians, this will surely help!

>Civilization requires more than a bunch of spear throwers making mud huts and calling themselves a kingdom

Civilization: a particular well-organized and developed society

t. Webster

The thing is that no matter what I present to you, you'll keep moving the goalposts so that your eurocentrism is, in your mind, not defeated. Such willful ignorance is retarded and you should take it back to /pol/.

I would also like to see you provide evidence of art, literature and decent philosophy from pre-Greek and pre-Roman Europe.

>>The French government has a bad foreign policy
>>Lets murder innocent civilians, this will surely help!
What are you even talking about

>muh /pol/
My point is that africans were massacring each other for centuries on end, doing the most inhumane things

But Europeans come along and do the same thing but make a profit, it's all of a sudden evil and cruel
Colonialism, although wasn't ethical, is not the worst thing to happen to Africa so stop pretending it is

>What are you even talking about

I'm talking about trying to explain terrorist acts by deflecting away from the issue.

If a Christian terrorist bombs an abortion clinic or shoots abortion doctors, nobody is going to say he did it because ISIS is killing Christians in Iraq, and yet that's exactly what you want people to believe in the case of Islamist terrorism.

>My point is that africans were massacring each other for centuries on end, doing the most inhumane things

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_in_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II

I find it astonishing that Westerners, having a history of using wars to define borders, decide on whether Catholicism or Protestantism is the best, etc., would ever criticize other cultures for war.

The two largest and bloodiest wars this world has ever faced were conceived by Europeans. Mechanized warfare, automatic weapons, nuclear bombs, chemical weapons, etc. are all inventions of the West meant for the sole purpose of killing others. Yet here you are, saying the West is superior because "african were massacring each other".

And colonialism is what brought these foreigners to Europe. When you force your culture and language upon other peoples, there is a high chance that these peoples will go to your country once theirs turns to shit. Colonialism also prevented countries from having the necessary experience of managing themselves, and neocolonialism pushed them into the corner of whether to grow food crops and be poor or grow cash crops and starve. As such, this whole problem was caused by foreign intervention.

I'm saying France deliberately created the perfect situation for the rise of ISIS.

You reap what you sow.

I don't understand what you're arguing

Colonialism wasn't fair, but in comparison to what was happening already it wasn't far crueler than anything before

Today's mass immigration is minor compared to other conflicts, but that doesn't make it fair
Your sense of justice has warped your views to believe Europeans somehow "deserve" injustices now

I don't care, because you are trying to justify terrorism by foreign policy errors.

Remember that when someone in your family gets murdered in a terrorist attack, that you actually don't blame the murderer, you blame your family instead.

To be fair, before the late 19th century, I wouldn't really want to live anywhere in the world, except if I were rich.

You can blame more than one person for a given offense.

If more than one person contributed to the problem, you simply assign more blame.

I honestly don't care about colonialism.

I'm saying that it is one of the reasons as to why so many foreigners live in France.

I'm not justifying anything, I'm trying to teach common sense.

Don't do bad shit in places you don't belong and bad shit won't happen to you.

BTFO

>I'm not justifying anything, I'm trying to teach common sense.

Yes you are.

You are saying that whatever the French government has done in the past, or in the present justifies someone killing innocent civilians.

That is literally what you are saying here.

So what?
Why let other people have influence over you?
Its not like we owe it to them.

Absolute kek

>a particular well-organized and developed society
Are you implying that African civilizations were well-organized or developed?

No, I am saying this is happening as a result of the French government's actions and the failure of the French people to act against such actions.

To be considered a civilization, they had to have been.

>the failure of the French people

What does this mean?

So it's the Iraqi people's fault ISIS exists? We should blame Iraqi civilians because ISIS is trying to take over, and be glad that Iraqi civilians are murdered in cold-blood because they "failed to act" ?

Are you implying Carthage, Egypt, Aksum and its descendants werent developed or well organized?

>inb4 not true African
African=/= 100% black

>its descendants werent developed or well organized
>descendants
>implying African countries, whether black, berber or maghreb are organized today
There isn't a single developed African country.

>What does this mean?
When faced with the fact that their government has caused the rise of ISIS and the immigration crisis, French people will react with "well that was our politicians, not us". Yet French people can vote, protest, start petitions, etc. The French people never did this.

>There isn't a single developed African country.
Namibia, Zambia, Botswana, Cape Verde, Gabon

Turn off your TV and do some research.

>Namibia, Zambia, Botswana, Cape Verde, Gabon
Wut. There is not a single list of developed countries that includes any of those. What the fuck is your metric for developed and why does it not coincide with any academic metric? There is not a single developed country in Africa by any academic standard. The only list I have ever found that lists an African country as developed is the incredibly biased CIA World Factbook which lists South Africa and ONLY South Africa. Neither the World Bank, the IMF or the UN include African countries as developed. Quit fucking talking out of your ass.

>Gabon
>developed

Oh wow.