League of Legends General /lolg/

KAYLE has the purest and cutest contest suggestion, go vote for her! You have one hours until day 2 closes!

OT: eyosongive.us

Daily reminded that Shiv Jhin is spicy as fuck

I am here to write my final post in /lolg/. I've been here since we were on /v/ and I've been playing LoL since season 1. I remember when half our threads would get derailed by Eris. I remember Tekkzy, our Riot Guy, getting fired because of that Sonafag. I remember so many memories we made together. It's been a hell of a ride, if it wasn't for you all I probably would have quit LoL a long time ago. Not sure whether to love you or curse you for that though. Eh I fucking love you all anyway, even if you did keep me playing this shit game.

These last few months...they haven't been good. Dynamic queue and all the other shit Riot has been doing to this game, it's ruined it for me. They're adding in shit no one asked for that actively makes the game worse while never adding in the shit we've asked for (and were promised) since season 1. I got to diamond by myself this season, just like the past 2 seasons. As in sit in diamond I see people that have been silver or gold for 2-3 seasons in a row. Suddenly this season they're diamond? Wow I wonder what could have possibly changed this season? It's fucking dumb, there is no reason for me to climb any more.

You know what I did the other day? I played Overwatch for the first time. I was actually blown away by how much fun I had and as I thought about it I couldn't remember the last time LoL made me feel like that. That's when I realized that for the longest time I haven't really been having fun in LoL. I've just been playing out of habit or momentum. I've played for so long that I never really thought about quitting, or why I'm still playing this game. If I'm not having fun, and there isn't a reason to climb in ranked any more, why am I still playing? So that's it for me, I'm done.

I just felt like I had to say goodbye to a place that's been a part of me for so long. Thanks for all the laughs and thanks for all the memories. I truly hope to see some of you again in other games. Goodbye friends.

xth for not being a eurocuck

xth for breast waifu

I love Lissandra!

>go vote for her!
>implying my interaction with the contest extends beyond negavoting futa

Some epic tyler1 fan here XD

kill yourself overshill, go suck more blizzard cock

Nobody gives a fuck you faggot

kill yourself

League Worlds
>last four winners have been Korea

Dota International
>NA, then China, then EU, then China, then CIS

why is your pro scene so dogshit lolbabs?

See you tomorrow, fag.

Tell me a secret.

xth for riven isn't trash anymore!

See ya space cowboy.

I don't think a blizz shill could possibly know about eris or riot guy though.

Best girl.
Best body.
Best wife.

>might aswell afk m8

carried the fuck out of it m8
fuck fizz by the way

reminder that you will NEVER impregnate shyvana by force

is this a new pasta?

>Just carry harder xDD
Fuck this game.

>Janna's suggestion has some really good pure x bimbo action with a pale Sona being corrupted
>MF's has two hot bimbo girls with a pregnant alt

I can't decide

Preggo or corruption?

I am here to write my final post in /lolg/. I've been here since we were on /v/ and I've been playing LoL since season 1. I remember when half our threads would get derailed by Eris. I remember Tekkzy, our Riot Guy, getting fired because of that Sonafag. I remember so many memories we made together. It's been a hell of a ride, if it wasn't for you all I probably would have quit LoL a long time ago. Not sure whether to love you or curse you for that though. Eh I fucking love you all anyway, even if you did keep me playing this shit game.

These last few months...they haven't been good. Dynamic queue and all the other shit Riot has been doing to this game, it's ruined it for me. They're adding in shit no one asked for that actively makes the game worse while never adding in the shit we've asked for (and were promised) since season 1. I got to diamond by myself this season, just like the past 2 seasons. As in sit in diamond I see people that have been silver or gold for 2-3 seasons in a row. Suddenly this season they're diamond? Wow I wonder what could have possibly changed this season? It's fucking dumb, there is no reason for me to climb any more.

You know what I did the other day? I played Dota2 for the first time. I was actually blown away by how much fun I had and as I thought about it I couldn't remember the last time LoL made me feel like that. That's when I realized that for the longest time I haven't really been having fun in LoL. I've just been playing out of habit or momentum. I've played for so long that I never really thought about quitting, or why I'm still playing this game. If I'm not having fun, and there isn't a reason to climb in ranked any more, why am I still playing? So that's it for me, I'm done.

I just felt like I had to say goodbye to a place that's been a part of me for so long. Thanks for all the laughs and thanks for all the memories. I truly hope to see some of you again in other games. Goodbye friends

>that fucking face
Are lulufags the most delusional waifufags of them all?

LULU
VU
WHEN?

corruption all the way!

Why is Invoker so sexy

awwwwwwwwwwww yes, we're getting a blood moon Jhin skin and not some unfitting meme shit like Super Galaxy or Arcade.

Though I would've preferred it if it was actually legitimately demonic looking like Blood Moon Thresh or Blood Moon Yasuo and not just a guy in a costume, like Blood Moon Shen.

>Renegades back to shit tier
>mone on suicide watch
>he will never cast at Riot events ever again

BASED

how do you prevent your pantheon from walking through jungle and ulting into their fountain over and over? I want to actually win a game

>dat face
why did doto copy vlad from LoL?

o shit waddup its dat boiii

I sure hope so.

first for everyone having fun in the fun mode

Is zeds problem is that he has too much mobility? I think his w needs to be reworked because no champ should have that much poke, damage, and utility and still have a gap closer that also works as an escape.

If it works on Ezreal without feeling like too much like bullshit, why does it feel so unfair on Zed?

Who are the last "pyramid feet" champions?

i have a krush on someone from lolgen

is anybody else client disconnecting frequently or just mine?

because ezreals ult doesn't make him untargetable and give him another shadow to jump to

Problem is Zed does a shitload of damage for relatively nothing and has good mobility to boot. But god forbid they somehow nerf Riot's esports mascot.

Zed mains had a huge fit when all they did was add a .5 second interval to changing to his ult's shadow.

I think his passive needs to be removed. Give him something stupid like energy regen per level or whatever.

Later man, hope you enjoy your new game.

>tfw no one ever wants to play Urgot in one for all

The only thing holding me back from playing kayle is her shitty auto animation

>Monte stops casting League
>try to cast other games
>can't afford to take DoA with him
>gets exposed hard, dies in obscurity

fucking finally

>we're getting a blood moon Jhin skin
its a fan skin concept

I have THREE juicy negavotes with Twitch for the contest

The first person to reply with the juiciest (SFW) butt pic they have gets to decide where I send them

Ah wait, my bad. It's fucking fan art. But professional fan art at that.

What a shame.

You know what I did the other day? I played with a vagina for the first time. I was actually blown away by how much fun I had and as I thought about it I couldn't remember the last time LoL made me feel like that. That's when I realized that for the longest time I haven't really been having fun in LoL. I've just been playing out of habit or momentum. I've played for so long that I never really thought about quitting, or why I'm still playing this game. If I'm not having fun, and there isn't a reason to climb in ranked any more, why am I still playing? So that's it for me, I'm done.

I just felt like I had to say goodbye to a place that's been a part of me for so long. Thanks for all the laughs and thanks for all the memories. I truly hope to see some of you again in other games. Goodbye friends.

why would anyone pick Aatrox

What¨s that?
Bronze?

Don't do it you will get banned

This is fanart btw.

He's very different actually. But then he was modeled after an elven mage from Warcraft 3.
Invoker's entire deal is elemental magic, ancient knowledge and millennia of magical research.

The ancient part is all Vlad has in common but indirectly (inheriting the secrets of hemomancy from an ancient line of hermits)

SK Telecom T1 K
Samsung Galaxy White
SK Telecom T1

I mean, if you're gonna shill, at least present factual information.

Ahri

no one even plays your shit game zzzz

Have you told your mother you love her yet?

I live the typical lonely bachelor life with too much money that I know what to do with so I dropped a thousand dollars on a puppy lol

at least its not cocaine and hookers r-right...

Super Sentai Shen when?

Silver V so yeah, bronze.

All this talk of SJWs is starting to bother me. See, I've met a fair amount of girls on this game and they're nothing like the radical feminists you people blog and bitch about. There are plenty of women out there who enjoy playing "sexy" champions such as MF, Katarina, Diana, Ashe and even Sona. I hear people (mostly men) say that women dislike "sexual" skins, but that's fucking wrong. Almost all of the chicks I met had a few sexy skins or champions that they genuinely enjoyed. It's called female power fantasy. They feel empowered for playing something really hot and attractive. I've even met a bunch that were enthusiastic about it. Some were married too. I'm not saying girls ONLY play these types of champions, but to say that the majority of girls hate them is bullshit. I'm sorry but just because you identify as a girl doesn't mean you have the right to speak for females. 95% of the time I hear someone blogging about "muh objectification" it's another stupid male crying because they think their crusade to corrupt the minds of females while manipulating their thoughts is a just cause. Literally everything you hear from a SJW is a non-issue, Riot could ignore them completely and even fire a few staff members but it wouldn't change shit. They'll still make money because SJWs are one of the smallest minorities out there next to Veeky Forums. But also (somehow) the loudest and most mentally disabled by far. We've got bigger problems in this world, just because radicals cry the loudest doesn't mean they're truly relevant. And if we're being completely honest, men are objectified in this game more than women. Female champions ALWAYS get the better end of the stick in terms of designs. And if anyone tells you "Male Power Fantasy™" they're full of shit.

Also, spoiler alert: Chicks dig ADC and Mid. If I had to organize the roles girls play it would be ADC>Mid>Jungle>Support>Top. Girls are actually really good at jungling from my experience.

What a way to go out. Thanks to you now this shit is going to be spammed in several threads until that one kid gets tired of it.

Sleep tight.

>too much money that I know what to do with
How about some new flooring or walls, mate. Cute puppy tho.

Seeing someone build lucidity boots and abyssal scepter triggers me.

>lonely bachelor
well that explains a lot

This summer I have a serious chance of getting an Erdos number 4.

what's it's name?

Xth for Katarina
best girl
:3c
weldong
every time i see someone with mone i need to tell them
LEARN THE MARKET
MAKE INVESTMENTS NOW
TRUST ME!!!!

Is there anyone that iceborn gauntlet wouldn't work on? I'm seeing this shit being built on adc's now. I also just saw a jarvan build it and it must've worked because he still shit out damage while still being tanky.

With the amount of CDR on items that people always build they're just a waste of money now

>have to lane against a zyra/sona cheese lane

Literally auto-pilot the lane

gib mystery skin :3

Jokes aside, now you have a pupper with you, so you don't live the lonely bachelor life anymore!

>Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums is not unique
is there seriously another game going on

Hey, thanks for posting my GF again!
She really likes seeing these photos, as we snuggle together

Not too juicy but it'll do

>Go against bard in OFA
>Their all memers
Why must people ruin the bard image

I found an Ahri picture I like

Kayle Mains
Wit's End or Ruunans?

>"sexy" champ
>Diana
?

thought it said big black cock for a moment there.

I bet kat loves that

>play one for all
>the one guy that always wants to pick the support which results on getting stomped

fuck those guys

is this bait or do you genuinely think that's Ahri?

>That's when I realized that for the longest time I haven't really been having fun in LoL. I've just been playing out of habit or momentum. I've played for so long that I never really thought about quitting, or why I'm still playing this game
Damn son why you gotta make me feel like this on your way out?

I'm moving next month into my first owned home, gonna be great

what does it mean exactly explain it like im 5 please

Franklin

I have mutual funds in the market and my grandpa has made a lot off of stocks so I do have knowledge in that department.

whats your name yung blood yeah hes a handful but hes my bestie :)

Neither. Phantom Dancer

>Going against 5 malz.
>Pushing power through the roof
Permabanned

Why are you so interested in trying to act like shes yours when she's very clearly mine. Every time I post you have this insatiable urge to impart your false realities upon mine as if it would mean anything. Is there something more going on here user? Why are you desperately vying for my attention? You want to be acknowledged by me? her one and only?
There, you've gotten your attention, you're nothing but a farce and a filthy meme now begone from my sight you fraudulent snake and leave us alone

this is b8

>implying 5 Sonas, 5 Alis or 5 Tarics won't steamroll you

Can someone post the jhin guide that was posted here a few days ago? I forget to save it.

Diana isn't downright sexual, but certain people (radicals/SJWs) think that she is. And yes, there are people out there that genuinely think someone like Ashe is "oversexualized sexist objectificationist garbage [BUZZWORD] [BUZZWORD] [BUZZWORD] something something privilege trigger"

I don't speak tumblrese but still. I'd fuck Diana.

Sorry but this is a blue board

Nice find user
fucking piece of shit i've opened about 28 crates and only got one fucking gem

hurricane unless it's vs heavy AP team, you should finish nashor + rageblade first though

Nah, there's plenty female tops.
I spam Vlad top whenever I can and for a while our NUEL top was a grill.
I play anything but jungle, dropped ADC when they deleted Kog'maw though. IMO jungle is actually the least popular female role but you're right about ADC being the highest.

I get the guys that want to pick 5 zileans.

>kill jungler, their top backs
>ping herald
>my top walks down river to mid to gank mid
>dives ziggs under tower and dies

why do people do this

I've been getting Rageblade third item, seems to work better after Nashor's+situational

[Citation Needed] on all that shit.
The only thing here that makes sense it every past
>I'm sorry but just because...
And the only way Diana would be "sexy" is Lunar Goddes, which ain't canon.

I want to give Riven a lobotomy!