I propose a new crypto: KEK

>it will be part political action committee, part HAPPENING coin
>coin holders can propose various groups/causes to give a certain amount to
>vote is held to accept or reject proposition
>It would be everything The DAO could have been, but with a Veeky Forumspol/ twist
>We could throw fire on causes we want to see succeed, for example the Pants Up Don't Loot billboard they tried to put up in Ferguson, MO
We could join /pol/ with Veeky Forums to counter George Soros

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1571520.new#new
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ends in 7
this is a number favored by KEK, praise him, this is a good sign

Where to buy?

It doesn't exist yet, I'm proposing it so we can hash out ideas and then make it

This is what trumpcoin is going to be after the election. Get on board. It's kek approved

That's Trumpcoin, user.

Though KEK could be its own good crypto.

>inb4 it's premined
>inb4 the difficulty spikes high within the first 72 hours

I'll dev KEKcoin. Watch out. If one of you faggot niggers doesn't release an ANN on bitcointalk by Friday, I'll be releasing KEKcoin with a list of attributes I collect from this thread. Screenshot this.

I demand to be in on the premine for 100,000 Kekcoin. Also don't call it Kekcoin, just KEK.

how do we make a crypto? I've never done it.

ok I'll start a thread on bitcointalk.
it's not KEKcoin though--it's just KEK

alright thread made.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1571520.new#new

The thing is it's not as simple as cloning bitcoin from github. You'd need to make the voting mechanism part of the coin, or else it would serve no real function.

In here so fucking hard.

I'm willing to get involved, done cryptos and shit for 2 years now, but no dev shit. what do

I would love to do KEKcoin, but the thing is that we already have Trumpcoin right now. I don't see how KEKcoin would ever reach normies either.

But what the hell. I'd be willing to throw down 1,000 dollars in the praise of our lord.

Coins for the coin god

The thing that worries me about Trumpcoin is Trump's affinity for legal action.

All it would take is one cease and desist letter to the LLC and that would be it. With KEK, you wouldn't have those legal questions. With that said, I have 10k trumpcoins so I want to see TC succeed as well.

I won't be able to get to work on it until tomorrow.

Anyone have a preference on algo?
Block time?
Rewards over time?
Difficulty calculation?
Coin ceiling?

Shits gotta be planned out. I've been an architect at MSFT and Amazon, that's not saying much but I do know what needs to be done when it comes to designing and writing a software project. We gotta know this shit before I start making github commits left n right.

Make it used as an alternative for Veeky Forums passes, instant value. Make it slightly discounted so that you maybe spend $17.50 on a pass using kek but get people involved

Find some other digital things that it can be used for, maybe Pepe market exclusive currency? Pepe is a normie meme now, /pol/ told me so

PoS or PoW? I assume this'll be PoW

Blocks are 4:20 minutes obviously [/s]

Rewards depends on how many keks we want available. Something like 0.0002% of the entire ceiling per block unless we want it smaller

How the fuck would this even work? How are you going to get everyone to actually act on what KEK demands? What if people just say no and don't do anything about it?

Like the concept. But does Lord KEK? Give us a sign all mighty KEK !

If you are doing this I think it shouldn't be released until after the election and Trumpcoins have run their course.

>id: AU
it's confirmed gold friend

Nice dubs. What's the significance of AU?

We could do an ICO and build up lots of hype between now and then.

Gold is a chemical element with the symbol Au (from Latin: aurum) and the atomic number 79.

kekcoin.com is ours

>not kek.com

it's taken.

Just call it kek, not kekcoin.

> I'll purchase this for 7 kekcoins
> I'll purchase this for 7 keks

Which sounds better?

I just bought kekcoin.com because kek.com was taken. We don't have to use it, but it's ours if we want it. It's definitely just KEK.

me too. i'll get involved in the dev side if whoever is doing the ANN on bct asks.

what matters is that Veeky Forums gets a nice chunk of coins before anyone else through premine or some other way so we can get rich.

>and the atomic number 79
>post ends in 79

where to purchase then?

You've got all my kek's
Wait no... you've got all my BTC for your kek's.

What if we need a hard fork one day?
Will it be named kuk(cuck)?

>it will be part political action committee

PACs = cancer

No surprise /pol/ created this.

I like it. Give me 500 millions.

Hopefully someone can build off this :^)

ALL OF YOU
GET THE FUCK IN THE NEW THREAD!

I'm fucking down. Lets make riches with kek.

Yeah we need to figure out the best way to implement the coin before we develop it. That's why I posted it here-we need to get an idea of how to make the ultimate happening coin. Feel free to message me on bitcointalk, I'm the OP on both Kek threads.