/acg/ - Animal Crossing General

#1118 - Comy Edition.

Previous thread: >The Basics
ACNL Basics Guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC Wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_Wiki
Nookipedia - nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - animalcrossing.us/animal-crossing-new-leaf-brand-new-catch-may/

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Item image gallery - animalcrossingnl.mooo.com
Museum Checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
Image2QR recognition *shit* - acqrfactory.com/
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo Cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Villager Birthdays
6th Tank
7th Ozzie
8th Curlos
9th Bunnie
10th Patty
11th Cherry
13th Biskit

>Upcoming Events
Fishing Tournament (May 18th)

>Misc.
Town tune list - newleaftunes.tumblr.com/tunes
Camper Reset guide - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
Dream Town List - pastebin.com/W4FQW6ZW
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/W9qhgDPD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good timing. Waiting on you, matt.

Second for cute bunny!

>"how can i make mischief today?"

>Christmas
>in the middle of Spring
What?

At least they're comfy.

Happy Birthday, Lillian!

Sylvia Hippeux Angus Baabara Tiffany need new homes, /acg/

Is the board going fast right now or what?

I thought about expanding my house but I don't want the exterior to get any bigger.

>no discussion
>just pics to prevent falling off page 10
this is how generals die

It happens sometimes. Some of us were touring.
A shame we had to end right when the best tour showed up.

Sorry man, I love the Firefly tour too but when it came up I had already been touring for about 3 hours and didn't want to tour anymore.

wuss

5 min for 12 medals gold prize?

You get a bonus depending on well you do too. It's not the fastest token earner by no means, but it's definitely the most comfy. Night time island music is the best.

Also no worries, it's understandable. I've also got work in the morning. Just started a new job and everything.
Now if only I could get over this fucking bronchitis or sinus infection or whatever this is.

One of the better ones,

Please keep the thread alive overnight, guys

The best imo
Despite it being competitive it's not really stressful like some of the other ones and the tokens are pretty alright.

Don't count on me.

tfw work 9-5 now
tfw no more three days off in a row unless there's a holiday
How is life for those of you still here

Finals all week next week. Procastinated on various projects. I'm not excited.

I'm about to get a week and a half of paid vacation starting Thursday, so I'm excited for that. I wish my job was 9-5 though, starting around 1pm is nice until you realize that when you get off around 9pm that all your friends are too tired to hang out.

I did the 1-9 thing when I was working retail, I actually liked it since I could sleep in since I have a hard time falling asleep at night.
Unfortunately I had to change it due to certain issues at home requiring me being there.
Speaking of sleep, it's time for it. I need to buy a second 3ds charger so I can have one by my bed and another by my computer so I don't have to swap it around every night.

just buy some 3DS to USB cables so you can carry it with you and charge it anywhere you have a USB charger handy

Working monday-friday but just doing 5 hour days. I'm not making a lot of money but afford rent and food so good enough.

Only blogposting can save /acg/ now

>have Ozzie's birthday two days ago
>Fuchsia's there celebrating
>have Lillian's birthday today
>Fuchsia's there celebrating
Hot damn, Fuchsia is on top of things.

Don't die, thread

What is this, fanart for ants?

Alright. Left a 3 day week job as I need full time experience to break into my field. Back on the job hunt but besides all is well.

Keep your reality out of my comfy you fucking normies.

Would anyone be interested in having the general watch the Animal Crossing movie together this weekend?

are we going on a group date?

T-that's not what I was implying. Just it was something which was done last year and was curious if people wanted to do it again.

I might if I'm available/it's not the middle of the night.

Down. I've never been able to finish the whole movie.

Social anxiety prevents me from having a life outside of AC and internets.

I can relate. So how do people like us cope? Just kill me now to be honest.

i'm supposed to study for my finals. after that i'll probably have to find a job.

I used to be like that when I was a kid.
In highschool I did voice chats while playing all kinds of co-op games or MMOs with people I knew both online and in real life. Over time by the end of highschool I stopped having any kind of anxiety while talking.

The only thing is that it all that anxiety never actually bothered me. To this day I hate spending my time outside around other people. It's tiring just to see people around me, let alone "hang out" with them.
If I where to choose between typing and actual talking, I'd choose typing. Verbal communication is tiring for me.
I just like living a secluded lifestyle playing videogames or watching anime. It's my form free time that I'm proud to have.

>To this day I hate spending my time outside around other people. It's tiring just to see people around me, let alone "hang out" with them.
>If I where to choose between typing and actual talking, I'd choose typing. Verbal communication is tiring for me.
>I just like living a secluded lifestyle playing videogames or watching anime. It's my form free time that I'm proud to have

Fuuuu it's like having my personal inner thoughts typed up by a complete stranger.

What did she mean by this?

Funny enough, for me as a kid, things weren't so bad. things got worse for me at the beginning of my teens. I would sometimes force myself into situations I didn't want to, to try and get used to social things, but it didn't work for me. Maybe things were better as a kid because I was unaware of what a freak I was. However I have a condition which apparently starts to affect me more as I get into my late teens and early adult life, so to could be that. Part of me wants to be able to "hang out" with others and have friends, but part of me doesn't because it knows it cannot currently happen due to my differences. Anyway, sorry for sperging out, back on topic...

Perfect cherries are the premium item at Re-tail today, if anyone wants to sell any they can. I also have the following fossils for anyone who wants or needs them.

Mammoth Skull
Pachysaurus Skull
Diplo Skull X3
Styraco Tail
Parasaur Torso
Apato Torso
Megacero Tail
Iguanodon Torso
Ankylo Torso
Spino Torso
Ptera Skull
Apato Tail
Dinosaur Egg X2
Ammonite

I don't need anything in return, if anyone wants anything or wants to sell perfect cherries, let me know.

>black fruit
she likes coconuts?

>still hoarding paintings and event items for people who might need them
>nobody asks for this kinda stuff anymore
>town filling with junk I already have
>too lazy to advertise giving it away anymore
I still can't bring myself to simply sell it at Re-Tail. Is there anyone already giving a bunch of stuff away that I can just dump random stuff on?

Well I could use a few paintings, could I visit and take a look at the ones you have? I can maybe help in giving away some of them as well, I have a bit of storage space remaining. I can give you bells and some perfect apples for them if you want.

I don't need anything in return, but is your void clear, and are you at 10 villagers? I had a recent move out that might still be in my void.

My void should be clear, but I only have 9 villagers. I don't mind taking a risk knowingly, I'm still testing villagers anyway, so I may get one that I will like. I'll add you now.

>event items
Like DLC ones? If so, I think I'll check it out.
>paintings
My museum has 6-7 paintings and no statues. I could use of one or two. Tell me what you need in return.

I have a camper today in my town. I'm getting items from those minigames for my catalog collection. If you need items for your catalog, it might be worth a shot to visit my town after I get sick of those minigames.

I don't think you want who's in there...
Are you at 10 villagers? I could clear my void at your town first if you are. I might have some DLC items, but they're mostly in-game event items.

Sure, I have 10 villagers. I'll open my gate after you add me.

Just realized most of my paintings are stuck in Re-Tail, and it isn't open yet? So might be a little bit of a wait on that, but visiting Nizuto's town to clear my void now. I'll have you over once Re-Tail opens I think in like 30 minutes

Alright, let just me know when your gates are open.

>first statue in the museum
Thanks a lot!

Sorry I didn't have more ya needed. I'll try to keep an eye out, and I'll say something in here if I get anything else.

Don't worry, for me that statue is enough!

I still have a Quaint Painting to give away.

Good morning.
I got Naomi moving out today if anyone would like her.
Also I need to collect signatures for a petition.

I can help you with the signatures

Okay cool. Just added you to my friend list.

Gate is open. Anything near my entrance is free game. Any flowers on my beaches that aren't gold roses are free game too, and tell me if you want anything in my Re-Tail. The ridiculous prices are just a placeholder to stop my villagers from buying it.

Got an error, can we maybe try again?

Wow, the game just error'd and kicked me to 3DS home menu, not even Resetti. Never had that happen before. Sure, but lemme go on alt and grab that cake for ya. I'll try heading to your town this time? Too spooky.

OK, gate is now open.

Thanks a bunch, filling the art section of the museum seems a bit more realistic now.

Yeah, you'll get there. Some people trade paintings too, so hopefully those dupes can get you afew more eventually.

When my game error'd, I thought my town was finally bricking after years of play. It would've been nice to finally be free.

Bump

Where can I find patterns to replace the duck shirt?
No qr because I can't put that in the exhibition.
My Google skills are falling ;_;

design your own

I don't think you can replace designs with stuff you get thru QR codes. What you can do:
>see if you can take the design in one of your design slots and then put it back as a hat or something
>let other people come in your town and let them put their designs they made themselves on that exhibition spot (tested with Andrew)

Can confirm. If someone here has a design you like, see if you can get them to replace a design you don't like in your town.

I prefer the duck that I shirt designed by me.

Thanks.
I just found a video with some girl drawing a shirt. Maybe I can find more like that

Whoa, what happened in the other thread?
>internet arguments and shit

Serenity is finally perfect town status, now to get my golden can, Jacob's ladder then rearrange FUCKING EVERYTHING.

I was offline for a bit too long and now Diana is in boxes today, so yeah, someone should get her.

AH, you can't stop her? I've already got Fauna, so not for me, but damn, that sucks, man...

Always remember to TT back to the last day you played after a long break.

I would love to take her.
I'm just not sure if it'll work, because I'm still waiting for Aurora to move in, who I got from the campsite.

Bump

>tfw keeping thread bumped from work

Is Aurora your 9th or 10th villager? If she's your 9th you should be fine.

I'd adopt her, but she's already in my town.

>tfw can't have two Dianas

Aurora would be my 9th.
I guess I could also just go and see if Diana offers to move to my town?

It's been two days since a villager moved out and since then, despite talking to my other villagers exhaustively, there has been no mention of someone wanting to move. What's up with that?

Camper in my town. Did minigames with it. Lots of them, all those items as giveaway for anyone who's doing their catalog collection or simply need them. Got some bonus items too.
Remember: even if you don't have the catalog at the Nooklings, all items you get in your inventory will appear there once you unlock it.

Got 48 furniture, 7 walls, 6 carpets, 2 K.K. Songs and 1 Cap.

All items can be found here pastebin.com/W9qhgDPD
They are placed on the ground in vertical rows from left to right alphabetically.

Also got a Quaint Painting stored in my house if anyone needs it