youtu.be/u5pnDkrCsDQ
twitter.com/TempoEloise/status/729465619704250368?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post lewd

2nd for Fuck kripp

no

First for tempo wariror

yes

First for warrior is the king of cancer. Always has, is and will be the most cancer class in hearthstone.

t. Tankup faggot

Based Chakkki is our guy
>cuckstone players BTFO

patron was cancer
elise cw is rng cancer
tempo warr is cancer
oldschool controlwarr before justicar and elise was a high skill deck

No problem with playing shaman. Like, I got to 12 wins pre-WoG before.

lolololololololol

>The overall experience of HS. 90 % Shaman (or 90 % of any class or deck archetype, for that matter) is a shit experience and you'd be actively contributing to that shit experience by choosing to go along with it.
I'd like to take a moment for the issue at hand here. There is literally nothing wrong with playing shaman, or any popular-meta deck. If the deck is so rampant that the ladder becomes the deck, its blizz balance fault and they should adjust things, like they did with undertaker for example. By thinking that you are ''right'' to play something else, you're really just trying to boost your ego over nothing. Play whatever the fuck you want/works for you, anything else is out of your hand and not your problem.

HYAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

she's not a white male so its okay for her to be racist

Can someone suggest me an arena streamer that is worth watching for good decision makings?

the privilege chart tells us blacks are above asians so this is acceptable.

this emote is going to go the way of BigNig soon.

>3 different times today I get 1 one win away from being rank 5
>lose each time
>then suddenly multiple losing streaks all the way back to rank 8
Why am I so bad bros? I can't even tell if I'm just getting unlucky or if I should be making better decisions. I'm playing mid-range shaman but maybe I should just switch to shitter aggro-shaman to fit my shitter ability.

This is what happens when you learn English from Twitch chat and live in possibly the most racist country of all.

youtu.be/u5pnDkrCsDQ

Work on your mulligans and particular matchups where you lose. That's all, you'll get it user, there's plenty of time.

>Might as-well do my shaman quest in Wild and see if anything interesting happens
>mfw

twitter.com/TempoEloise/status/729465619704250368?lang=en

It's okay because she's genuinely an Autist right?

Is it worthy to craft TGT legends? What about Epics? I'm missing some meme things like Saraad and Anub'Arak, but also some serious stuff 2xArcane Blast

>Brad Curcio @TempoEloise I'm surprised you can see at all

Thanks m8. Rank 5 was just my goal for the day since I was almost there. Trying to get legend but if I can't get my win percentage up it's going to be impossible. I'll just have to work at it.

If you want an easy legend climb play tempo warr, "midrange" sham or miracle. They're all pretty fucking strong right now.

>white cuck defends his bull

Literally no reason for not playing the best decks

Does a single deck beat N'Zoth Paladin?
I can't think of any, I haven't even seen aggro decks punish them for doing nothing because double Doomsayer

You'll get it user!

>8 aggro shamans in a row
>again

>get to eight mana early because druid
>innervate to 10
>drop a brann + twin emperor combo
>triple emperor
>opponent takes a few seconds to look around and concedes
jesus christ how horrifying

I'd imagine Control Priest could fuck their shit up, but that in turn is fucked up by virtually everything else in the current meta, so it doesn't happen often.

I'd say control priest with double death and entomb does pretty well
Entomb tirion and sylv and death shit like rag

miracoli

Seriously, why do people waste REAL MONEY, especially in THIS game, this fucking childrens card game.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not some assmad faggot who got "ebin cucked" by Zeriyah Hawaii trips or something, I'm a forever f2p rank 15 casual that only play this shit in uni class whenever the teacher says shit I've read before or in the toilet breaks when friends arent around.
However, I just watched a clip where Kripp opened more than 700 packs and got 5 Hoggers, and it got me thinking.
What kind of mental illness or underlying problems causes someone to derive pleasure from paying real money for pixels? Do they have so little power in their daily life that they feel the need to waste every penny they get? Wouldn't you be better donating to some slut like Hafu for nudes?

I seriously feel more sorry for wallet players than the f2p bros, this little shitstain of a human being sits there, actively thinking "oh yeah, I fucking GOT HIM NOW THANKS TO THE MONEY I INVESTED LUL, UHNGH FUCK!!!!!!" and proceed to waste even more money after that game.

Did they get fucking beaten by their Bank? Doesn't anyone love them for their money? Do they feel so fucking miserable they sink to such a low? Can't they just hire hookers?

Honestly, you may sit there thinking "lmfao, IM NOT POOR BRO XD DON'T BE MAD JUST GET A JOB", but no, this is a sign, that person has problems.

Fucking pay to win shitters, fucking hell. Money and common sense out the window.

Faggots.

>having your stealthed units live a turn through double equality double consecrate and pyro
???

It's the sole reason I don't play on ladder atm
Getting four or five face shamans in a row broke my will to play

People literally give him money to watch him play
You should be mad about them not the guy who is just doing what people want

I remember when the first few days of standard had a bunch of janky control decks and it was fun
Then everyone remembered that shaman only lost crackle and sludge belcher, deathlord and antique healbot were gone

Does Eloise have a bf?

Yep, everyone was having fun
I was having fun with yogg memes and now it's just face shaman after face shaman with perfect curves and death by turn 6

I'm strictly f2p, hit legend multiple times with various decks, and I have a blast playing the game...but the time I invest in this game isn't worth what I get out. I've ground out thousands of arena games across hundreds of arena runs, and it was boring as fuck. If you have limited time and aren't limited by money I really don't see the issue.

All I want to do is have fun with some new decks I've been playing around with, but no every match is zoolock or aggro shaman (and sometimes even aggro pally).

Please why all the aggro. I want my healbot back.

Anyone wanna play some friendly matches? I would love to do a bo5/7 against some hsg bros. I'm EU, if anyone is autistic enough / nightshift enough to be online now let me know. Ladder is boring,

yeah, me

>aggro doesn't mean taunt

this community is retarded

>statistics at legend and tournaments prove that miracle objectively beats control paladin

>WEH BUH DEY HAVE DIS COMBO AND I SUCK

Source? I find it hard to believe Cold Blood varient has the staying power to get through 2 Equalities and 40 heal unless the Pally just draws like shit

I tend to beat paly with maly rogue. I haven't played enough leeroy to know how it fairs, but most palas seem to think that they're safe at 25 or more when maly double evis sinister is 26.

Midrange Pally is dead as fuck famalam

Press F to pay respects.

>turn 2 beckoner of evil
god i love free wins

Good. Now we just gotta wait for the 7 other classes to die.

>Expecting a class with no turn 2 or 3 play to have a midrange deck

Goodnight, sweet prince...

n'zoth paladin is fairly midrange

And if any organization or place goes to hell, only the leading body should fix it while the members act like selfish animals, right? Because "not my bussiness", right? And then if everything ends up worse we go "well it was not my job", right?
I really don't see how washing your hands and sending the world to hell since "it's the goverment's job" helps anybody. It's a human weakness, not something to be encouraged.

>Stall game til turn 10 and beyond
>Midrange
Nigger.

>play some minions
>clear the board
>play dr. 10
It plays very similarly to decks like old midrange druid (rip in hell)

What is wild like right now

she had one who was also a chinese streamer, and he dumped her for another streamer. possibly her own personal reason for defecting to reynad/twitch is that she needed to get away from the drama of the chinese streaming community (douyu)

source: shady caster who was re-streaming a feed from a chinese tournament and talking over it and dropping the dirt. believe it or don't

absolute shitters up to about rank 10
easy peasy ladder with n'zoth paladin

How do you beat any kind of Paladin right now? You can't do shit against N'Zoth Paladins. The other kind heals for one gorillion HP each turn basically rendering moot any damage you have done and will do. I tried using Patron Warrior, but these cucks always roll me all over the floor.

Control priest

priestniggers unite

What are the objectively best drugs to be on while playing HS?

Tryharding: coke
Relaxing: weed
Having fun: booze
Anything else: shit tier

Anyone have a different and wrong opinion?

I hate priest niggers though

>wants to win control games
>hates priest
laughingholychampion.avi

ARE YOU READY FOR A MIRACLE?

I simply said how to beat nozadin
Not that I like thieving niggers like priests

This sounds like a man who was asspained to have his tirion/c'thun/sylvannis entombed. Please cry more

>welcome to the grand tournament, champion
>reporting for duty
>reporting for duty
>reporting for duty
>reporting for duty
>reporting for duty
>i'm out of cards
>*monkey screeching*
>put your faith in the light
>i taste the essence of your soul
>you have bested me

Sure buddy, only preists wanna take your best cards, that's why every deck runs sylvannis and all rogues run hucksters right?

The fun in any game comes from perfect play, which can only be achieved sober. You'd know this if you weren't a scrub.

Yep and now I just tank up in your general direction while building a otk C'thun

where did anduin touch you user?

>tfw never made higher than rank 5 while fucked up
>tfw legend sober most seasons but no fun
My life is a joke

He touched my sylv and tirion and put his faggot hands all over them

how does it feel playing a game thats got a skill cap lower than candy crush saga :) le rng is such good game design.
i wonder does ben brode eat his own shit or does activision feed it to him ?

How does the pity timer work?

Can I open, say, 30 WotG packs, then a Classic Pack, and my next WotG pack counts as 31? Or does it reset the whole thing? I know The Classic pack itself wouldn't count as 31.

>warriors winning the priest matchup
GvG is over user

Each pack type has its own timer.

you have to jerk off ben brode

>priests have been dead in tourney since GvG
>Still get all this salt
Sometimes the scrub players are easy to find.

I do just fine, just tank up, remove the board
Wait till they're in fatigue and my 20+/20+ will smite their thieving ass in one turn

Thanks, that's what I was hoping. Just pulled a second Cenarius from a Watch and Learn and I dreaded ruining my WotG timer with it.

Want to play ten tavern brawls and see who wins more?

Who says I'm playing tournaments?

Do you have to play a certain amount of time or spend money before you can get 60+g quests?
I started playing about a week and a half ago, but even with daily re-rolls I've only gotten 40g ones.

Don't think so. You should have a fuckton of gold from the basic quests though, just read some arena guides and spend all your gold there assuming you can regularly get 4 wins or more.

Why the fuck do I have a huge obsession with this game?

I usually browse /hsg/ during my free time, watch Youtube videos of Kripp, Kibler, etc. and think about potential synergies and drawbacks of the decks I'm currently playing.

The thing is, I rarely actually play this game. I play around 3-4 matches every two days. Why the fuck am I reading/watching the game more than I'm playing it.

whats a good number of power overwhelming to draft for arena?

Honestly, I just re-roll 60g quests if it requires playing a class I don't like.

>less stat than pillager
>forces you to keep your weapons around to benefit from the deathrattle

Anyone honestly found a use for this card?

The game was designed as a spectator sport hence le epic rng moments

O you mean the rng simulator? yah id love to rng myself some victory with the unstable portal or spiders variant every week. kid your game is shit you are shit and ben brode eats shit.