/Krog/

/Krog/ - Kronos General
Comfy Warmane Lordaeron levelling while we wait for xiaos to spare kronos edition

temporary rebirth /krog/ guild:

- alliance

Kronos 1: (DEAD/DDOSED ATM)

- Horde
- Alliance

Kronos 2: (DEAD/DDOSED ATM)

- Alliance
- Horde

Info:
K2 Website: www.kronos-wow.com

Questions to avoid asking:
>Will the server ever come up again?
>Is anyone stuck on authenticating?
>What toxine should i take to end myself?

FAQ: pastebin.com/YbPhHZ7j
ADDONS: pastebin.com/pvfNSeN0
Client Download and Connection Guide: pastebin.com/3vpxc0jG

BiS Lists: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8
Leveling Specs: imgur.com/a/aNm8V
Leveling Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxx
Vanilla WoW Head: db.vanillagaming.org/
Kronos official DB: vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjNpRbNdR7E
youtube.com/watch?v=RfvEef_vAeA
youtube.com/watch?v=9h_d16Bo4jc
strawpoll.me/10167142
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i slept for 10 hours and it's still down

Repost from old thread.

>Nostalrius killed off in hilariously stupid fashion
>DIF and the rest of their Veeky Forums allies still follow an obviously insane Lndi for no reason.
>FF storyline butchered.
>Immr and Yeb are friends with no attempt to even justify why.
>Kronos handled at the level of a Molten original server.
>Kronos murdered and taken over by Chinese bastards with no justification for why that could happen.
>Rebirth resurrection happens in the most hamfisted way possible.

why can't I stop reading these shit generals

not their fault chinks exist

nothing better than watching a high as fuck yank and his low IQ friend trying to log onto kronos

I finally have a few days off of work and I get fucked by xiaos. God damn chinese, ruthless motherfuckers- every last one of them.

>/wpsg/ guild in the OP

truly disgusting subhuman behavior, no doubt perpetuated by kronos 1 faggots

We repelled on Warmane as stopgap. It's pretty good while we kill time waiting for the server.

OFFICIAL /krog/ SOUNDTRACK HERE:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjNpRbNdR7E

stupid 老外 hahahahahhahahaha

Nostalruse died because they couldn't shut up about their server to literally save its life.

People were shilling for it on official forums and in trade chat, literally using blizzards service to tell blizzards customers to stop paying blizzard, right or wrong there is only one way that ends.

>song starts
>chink literally screams ching chong

wotlk is literally a facebook game. vanilla wow is the most challenging creation of mankind to date. nothing will likely ever top it. wotlk you press 1 button and win, gold stars for babby. in vanilla you get what you work for. every copper is earned. there are no shortcuts here.

>there is only one way that ends
unless you live in slavland

We aren't moving here forever, it's just something to keep us sort of sharp while we wait on kronos. Think of it as a gravity chamber and you are Goku

no compromise. vanilla wow is life. only degenerates would even CONSIDER something else.

Different user here.

I dont know about all dungeon elites being broken and doing less damage, but when I did Gnomer like 4 days ago - it did feel different than when I did it on k1 two weeks ago. It felt extremely easy and mobs DID do way less damage, I was healing so it was easy for me to tell the difference.

Now, after the bug got fixed, I've ran SM a few times and the tank gets absolutely wrecked by monks and enraged myrmidons - just like it's supposed to be. The only inaccuracy in SM I've seen is casters doing very low damage with their nukes while doing high damage in melee.

Thats not how you beat Freeza. Also want to say it's nice to play an expansion where parading are useful.

I'm just shit posting t b h f a m. I already rolled on lordaeron but I'm playing horde. How many of you are on alliance side?

idk whats the guild called?

no survivors

this screenshot is both ridiculous and admirable

I'm at work now but when I get home I'm going to start on lordaeron.

I dont remember. Is leveling 1-60 any different in wrath? Did they Nerf the exp necessary or change quest/mob exp values or anything? Or is it a vanilla grind 1-60 with 60-80 tacked on?

Also has this server been out for awhile that people have been clearing content? Is raid/instance content decent and unbugged for the most part?

The fake queue is kind of shit but if the server is decent I can look past it. The p2w doesn't really bother me because its just shit trinkets and whatnot. If people want to pay a ton to boost to max lvl on a private server thats their autism. I'll enjoy the leveling.

youtube.com/watch?v=RfvEef_vAeA

Lots, we are rethinking of starting our own guild. Message triglypuff if you want to play. Like I said just a backup

if u wanna play rebirth the stillborn just had a rebirth

Not sure if exp is different but there is less downtime between mobs so it goes faster either way

I might check it out tomorrow after I get some sleep

Lol why the Fuck would I make my back up server to vanilla a second vanilla server?

Because the expansions were all garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=9h_d16Bo4jc

nice meme

So what? We are just having fun while the server is down

BC was good, WotLK was ''ok'', yet stelar when you compare it to the later expansions, which are all utter garbage

LMAO this is so sad, what a bunch of degenerates.

this desu

BC raids were the best the game had ever seen. The only bad thing about BC was arenas and flying mounts killing world PvP.

hows vengeance? i already have a 80 on lolten

>arena
>bad

No anti cheat

so has finalflash killed himself yet

god willing

Wait, are you horde or ally? We need a guild in ally

>BC raids were the best the game had ever seen
One of.
Ulduar and ICC were awesome.

I loved Ulduar's "do this and the fight becomes harder" mechanic. Too bad they scrapped it.

arenas were great, it just sucked that they were so conservative with balancing

>working pathfinding for creatures and pets
>pets

I don't fucking get how Nostalrius is the only server with decent pathing. Kronos and Rebirth both have been running for years and they have shit tier pet pathing.

Did chinks break pathfinding too?

Feenix pet pathing was good in 2012

is there any guild on warmane horde side?

pathfinding is fine

>pathfinding is fine

it is. if you think it was perfect during retail vanilla you're delusional. pets have always done retarded shit.

I am really open to whatever. I was just thinking we need a fall back server. I am triglypuff on alliance if anyone has and idea just say so I will re roll

well 4:40am, that's it for me
I will check back on Kronos in 2 weeks
see you bros back then

>nostalrius pets weren't noticably more blizzlike than kronos path shitfest

please stop posting any time, my compadre

i'll post as much as i like and there's nothing you can do about it, faggot

Stop posting Touhou you fuckface.

Stop it.

So... what's the DPS class to pick to top meters on Lordaeron? (3.3.5a)

it's WoTLK does it even matter? literally a newgrounds flash game circa 2004

Its up not even trolling

Who would need to DDOS kronos ?

>Logging in to game server

WE'RE GETTING CLOSER BOYS

no one is ddosing them they are just full of shit and broke something and saying it's ddosing's fault

What do you guys think about valkyire? They seem like serious bunch.

Currently leveling on lordaeron and the scripting for quests so far have been better than nost and kronos. I thought this server was just a meme?

Why exactly are the chinks ddosing the server?

yeah its bullshit
home2 dead too

>server has been running for 8 years
>suddenly owner decides to break something
????

is that vanilla?

lord dc too
holy shit i cant play anywhere

nah its wotlk lel

lordareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

f a m...just no

corecraft when?

IT'S UP THIS IS NOT A PRANK

WE IN BOIS

im stuck at realm selection

Never played an MMO but I always hear people talk about old ones and how good they were. Are there any good MMOs left? Ones that're about being immersed in a world and the fun of the journey and exploring? And not about being in a skinner box to get to the highest level?

u worse than chinks

i mean wotlk is obviously shit compared to tbc and vanilla but senpai what else can I do. Kronos is down and all the tbc servers are stock mangos.

I miss my dad

he is never going back tyrone

FUCKING DIE IN A PIT OF FLAMES YOU AUTISTS

never said the owners did it on purpose you dumb faggot

So the server has been down for about an entire day, and I just asked my friend if he managed to get to an inn/city before the server went down. He said no.

Which made me wonder, how much of /Krog/ is in an inn and how much of /Krog/ is not? I was lucky and was busy smelting bronze when the server went down.

strawpoll.me/10167142

Do you even get rested experience for the time that the server is down anyway?

you made a strawpoll over this what the fuck who cares retard

literally just finished a gnomer run to get my agi leggings, looted the stuff and was on the way out of the instance when the server crashed

I'm pretty sure you do. The server has been down before and I managed to get rested xp.

You still get rested experience for logging out, but not as much/fast.

For fucks sake is no thread save of you fuckhead?

Goddammit fuck off.

You definitely get rested xp while the server is down.

It's technically still up, just not to the web.

going back to bed

Buttblasted chinks that got ipbanned.

>strawpoll.me/10167142
If I saw you in real life I would take my custom made katana and slash you to bits.

why would being inside an inn matter when my k2 character is lvl 60?

>in a dead level
>server is down for days
>going to blaze through a level with rested experience when it comes back up
I'm not mad.

Remember the announcement about blocking vpns that goldsellers use?
Now the buttmad goldsellers are ddosing the server and issued an ultimatum demanding to be unbanned.