/wfg/ Warframe General

Shout-outs to Neps 3rd edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
General: pastebin.com/a5vZXugt
FAQ: pastebin.com/RBjxzmTE
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/tZ4b2FPb

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData/blob/master/MissionDecks.txt
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)

---
CURRENT UPDATE: 18.10 - Operation Rathuum!
>forums.warframe.com/topic/642897-update-18100-operation-rathuum/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Saryn
> forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/611132-hotfix-18412-saryn-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it’s not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/tprkwQYr

First for worst bread.

First for mommy's milk. ~

nth for stealth rework never, and booben prime soon

xth for Frog Grill and Bursa Grill both in stockings

ordis into the sun when?

Xth for Nyx a cute!

Ok, played this game before, about one and a half year ago.

I got my rhino, and have and old mag (it used to be good, at least on low levels, with the pull thing).
I also have a braton, grakata, latron... Which one is good? I think Braton was a very good all around weapon before.
For secondaries, I have m1-kunais, and twin vipers. Do I stick with the twin vipers?
Melee a Cronus and a sheev.

What should I craft now?
Atm leveling my rhino though.

Do my weapons level up faster if I use them? Or can I just use my strongest weapon and let my other weapons leech on them?
Do warframes level faster if I use the abilities?

Booben Prime is soon user.

Why is this user/OP forcing his Nep images?

bored drawfag here, might take a few requests
pls no lewd I am in public
also, art style might not be pic related because that is from 3 years ago

because he's a faggot but no one cares enough to make a better thread.

those really are some tiny hands.

Show your current one.

this is a quick sketch, try to guess what it is

Shockwave Moa (old design with SMOOTH legs) in black fishnets. The pose I'll leave up to you.

Cute Mag Prime expecting her future buff/NERF. She looks like an ant. :3

B-but that's lewder considering the meme we have with them.

>What should I craft now?

If you are thinking about weapons: craft what you find interesting from the market.
Although the Tonkor after MR5 will carry you trough the whole game.

>Do my weapons level up faster if I use them?
Yes. (If you hate a weapon, level it up anyway and sell only when it reached level 30)
>Do warframes level faster if I use the abilities?

In my experience, yes.

MOAs are for cute user. CUTE!!

Make a Thick Bursa wear one.

I'm gonna look for a comfy place to draw, be back later

Damn, Karak is the first rifle that doesn't feel like complete shit, was using it on underleveled content though.

what is telos boltor
what is braton prime
what is burston prime

I remember liking it in the beginning but the reload times and the small magazine is crap. Now I managed to farm the Soma Prime, which is the favorite of many. We'll see...

>telos boltor
shit, only the syndie AoE is worth it
>braton prime
shit
>Burston prime
shit

Should I potato equinox?

Which sniper can one shot Tyl Regor and/or which kind of build? I have:

Vectis Prime
Snipetron Vandal
Lanka
Rubico

All with a potato, but only one forma (Lanka.)

Farming Equinox take so fucking long.

>snipers

yeah yeah

dump em all and take stronkor and make him as stronk as you can

>nail gun
>airsoft gun
> >burst fire

How long should I wait to sell Prisma Grataka and is 150-200p too much or too cheap?

>one shot Tyl Regor
Nothing, his health is gated behind several phases.

Bullshit

:(

I was thinking Mag bullet attractor+Lanka or Banshee's sonar and Rubico. Oh well.

>oneshot
>any boss designed after vor
sorry, but invulnerability phases and minimum durations are the only way DE knows how to slow down the grind and make a "challenging" boss fight, minimum number of shots on manics and nullifiers, that kind of shit

welcome to warframe

>melee is shit

build?

go away Steve

Whats the easy mode for pavlov, all the methods seems tedious as fuck

Why delete it?

>pavlov
I know ringing a bell before you feed your dogs every time can be tedious, but there's no other way.

What was the image, I can probably replicate it for you.

Here desu

Dare I even ask what mods that thing has on it?

Give me a few minutes so I can do some testing. Unless the original user spills the beans.

Vulkan whatever for one

>one of the most bullshit skinnerboxes in game
>named after the father of conditioning psychology
the first one to ever create a method to turn spy runs into something productive will be rich.

>pavlov
Oh yeah I didn't notice that till you said it, they must have done that on purpose

Also saying that how much should I be getting for a blood rush?

Now do it without the damage bonus from blinded units :^)

Well that was easy

Is there an affitiny grinding spot that isn't a spy mission or Draco? I've burnt myself out on countless Spy missions and Draco runs. The only thing that keeps me going are the occasional vault runs I do when I want to make plat off of selling corrupted mods.

good fucking job DE

>Shout-outs to Neps 3rd edition
>Been missing the last threads
>Nep posting
What the fuck did i miss

Soo, which is the build? Share the fun, senpai.

Whisper me in-game and I'll tell you.
IGN: Higgus

>The Build
>>PPSSKBVBVSVEFSPR

>what is Tetra
Can't wait to get 75 plat for proper palette and go full Vanu.

DE go fix the Drakgoon's charged shots having no punchthrough

Buy plat first bitch.

>Salute with left hand

dropped

>pressure point
>spoiled strike
>killing blow
>vulcan blitz
>virulent scourge
>volcanic edge
>fever strike
>primed reach
Right?

The only melee build worth anything is Broken-War with Crimson Dervish and War with Cleaving Whirlwind.

Funny how the edgelord weapons are the best melee but the edgelord's pseudo-stance sucks

I will admit my build is a little off when looking at the webm's damage. But I'm sure you all are smart enough to figure it out.

Can't believe you faggots made me load up Warframe to spoon-feed.

Soo, looking at this event and the new mods, can we expect future exclusive mods for each weapon on the game? This should make a lot of them quite exciting to use.

Also, am I the only one that want all these mini-bosses from the arena on the actual PvE content? They are way more exciting to fight than random eximus garbage.

Looking at the ack&brunt mod we could have a shield mob that takes ALL the dmg from AOE's and mitigate it to make it worthless. Teleporting machetemen, itwasahologram Ballistas, and on, and on.

Which weapons would you like to see receiving a unique treatment?

The problem is that with exception of Jat Kittag's and Drakgoon's mods, all other weapon mods suck. Ack & Brunt was a good idea to put in a Chroma or Inaros, making them team tankers, but the range is so unbeliavably shitty, that it isnt worht it, not to mention the damage absorpion isnt good

That does indeed sound more fun than what we have now.

I will blog about pavlov until shitters learn it

>Done both B and A
>The one guy doing C isnt even up to the simon says
>triggers the alarm
>stands on the podiums then shoots the simon says button

Nah fucking hell man can yae actually be any thicker, can you guess what colour his fucking ash prime was aswell?

>pubbing spy missions ever
>pubbing moon spy mission especially

I trusted him, he was MR 20 with 25 days, I guess NEVER EVER AGAIN

Arson Eximus grant immunity to blast damage for some goddamn reason, ancient healers turn AoE damage into self healing and bonus health while applying a 85% damage reduction to allied units. Teleporting butchers already exist as Flameblades, however uncommon they may be.

Mirror Ballistas would piss me off to no end though. Olka's mirror has the same damage output she does and level 45+ Ballistas can already drop most frames to critical if not outright cause bleedout.

Rush or mobilize?

You know that there are rich people that buy off accounts and stuff, right? Why do yuo think exist MR21 players that suck so bad with Steam Jetpacks and Edgycalibur Sentient slayer skins?

More proof that MR above 12 doesnt matter

Mastery rank is 100% useless as a measure of someone's proficiency. Even without stepping into draco you can get and level everything in this game with no skill or thinking required.

>Tot

Sensible chuckle

Correction, 90% useless.
You need MR for memetonkor, AKA the pff ''best'' hahahaha weapon in the game kek.

And for Syndicate weapons

>/wfg/ in charge of reading coprehension

you alright there bud?

I've been grinding weapons to get to fuckin MR12, I've played this game since beta and I suddenly want syndicate weapons.

> tfw they will never-ever sit on your face

This game is pretty much jews trying to jew the jew

Visual queues. 'till you mentioned I NEVER knew Arson did that, I never ever feel it. Just blast dmg isn't enough, this new enemy will mitigate ALL dmg, and the big shield and unique model will tell you he is the one doing it. Yeah, teleport machetemen have been around, but they are garbage, a improved one INMUNE to long range dmg should be exciting.

A new kind of enemy I would love to see is a grineer/corpus single unique enemy that will come from the sky in a pod ala warhammer and fight you on melee combat with a unique weapon stance that could deflect and block your attacks. Inmune, again, to AOE, and long range dmg would ricochet and kill you. Make him stylish and have unique personalities per set of armor and weapons. Shuffle it and make a pod come with not a single hero, but an elite team that fight coordinated.

Fucks sake, there is so much stuff DE could create thanks to the combat potential they have in hands. One of the tweaks I would do to this goddamn game is increasing the holster switch by 400% and letting us use combo attacks without having to equip melee. It would feel so much better, it isnt even funny.

Goddamn, sobek is fun in DEAC

Someone please post that picture of the happy merchant edited to look like steverino. I need it for reasons.

Platinum with 75% off really isn't that expensive...
2100 platinum for like $25, would be worth if you enjoyed the game.

I can't even figure out what I'm supposed to grind. Wish they had actually made that easier on the planet screen, I think that was why I quit last time.

why are you using gas/toxin damage?

I always figured the damage type was terribad against grineer. Is there some sleek or do I need to look up the damage types again?

> Paris Prime upper limb

I've been looking for that for months. Which tower was this?

T2 defence

Shame there isn't a wiki or something

heavy caliber for how much guys?

About 25p. Check warframe.market next time.

Why would I when you guys so readily spoonfeed?

ok papi ty

You could only one shot him as client, because sleek, and when you do, he's only dead on your screen. All while that mr5, rank 12 frame host with nearly unranked weapons struggles for 10 minutes attacking a literal ghost that you can't see or interact with at all except for rocket fists spawning from thin air. All you can do is sit there and revive him over and over, until he runs out of ammo and is forced to melee Regor. One of the most frustrating experiences I've encountered. DE needs to fix their goddamn netcode so these NUMEROUS client/host desync issues stop happening literally every other mission.

>tot

rofl

guise

gas damage is shit. its only redeeming feture is its innate aoe damage

do you want to know how shit it is? the proc, that does aoe damage, is not gas damage, its toxic, so its okay on most grineers while being shit on infested, the faction gas would be modded to fight against

>fuckin MR12, I've played this game since beta

Look at the shitter and laugh.

Mediocre.

>the proc, that does aoe damage, is not gas damage, its toxic, so its okay on most grineers while being shit on infested,

So this means bullets do gas damage while their proc is toxic?
So if I go against infested I shouldn't use gas damage?

limbo kinda looks like a magician.

It's amazing how easily you guys fall for a 6/10 .

Because he was supposed to look like one.