Why is it so hard to make money?

Why is it so hard to make money?

There are infinite ways to spend money, but trying to acquire it is like searching for a pond in the desert.

You're wrong. You should get a job and start studying finance between shifts. Most of the ways to make money people talk about here begin with having some money to work with.

Most of the people on here are poor and retarded

They don't know what they're talking about

this desu senpai

you anwered just yourself there are infinite ways to spend money so you just have to give people ways to spend ther money

you obviously havent heard of $KNPD and $VSLN.. Thats how Veeky Forums generates income

When will you idiots learn that "shilling" doesn't work for big stocks. It's like trying to influence the weather by blowing in a certain direction. And even if it did work, it would be illegal and very easily tracked back to you. It's just so fucking retarded in every single way. Everyone knows what you're doing, we're just tired of responding to you idiots every time.

Let him be, it's funny sometimes

Didnt you know, $KNPD is the biggest stock in the universe?

I wasnt shilling, I was giving him sound investment advice

>Why is it so hard to make money?

Because everyone else on the planet is after the same money.

>There are infinite ways to spend money

Because everyone on the planet is after the same money.

Are you a teenager?

>I was giving him sound investment advice

Shitcoin shill levels of retardation. How new are you? Do you think for a second anyone believes you? Off you go back to 9gag you dumb cunt.

>never heard of $KPDS

I think youre the new one here, bud

What is VSLN?

I'm way behind in my meme studies

way bigger money to be made with NLSX.

biz's 3 fund portfolio
KNPD
VSLN
NLSX

i personally suggest selling covered call options for NLSX as it is quite a bit riskier than the others.

Maybe he's heard of $DMFK

That one's gaining traction around here.

>There are infinite ways to spend money, but trying to acquire it is like searching for a pond in the desert.

But every time you spend money, someone else is making money.

I don't listen to stock advice from sperging teenagers making threads every 45 minutes about them on a Japanese hotel review forum.

underrated

$KNPD and $VSLN. = $SUCK and $DICK. For you $ DMFK

From the moment we are born to the moment we die, humans are in competition with each other for reproductive rights and resources (resources can be simplified into goods & services).

Reproductive rights = money
Resources = money

I think you can figure out the rest OP.

why'd you ruin it. it was better when we were all laughing silently at

supply and demand

It's not hard, you just need to be an expert in your field and use proven business models.

After you are past that point, it's all about
marketing, customer service, and sales.

source: 15 years working in machinery/metalworking & owning a 16000sqft metalworking facility

its not hard to make money its just hard to make a shit ton of money while doing absolutely nothing

You guys are getting baited hard. Am I the only one not seeing how hard it's a shitpost? I'm pretty confident he's making a joke about "kneepads" and "Vaseline" aka suck some cocks.

Vaseline

Oh shit, I just got that. I'm sorry, out of all the guys I could've responded to, I actually picked the one who wasn't retarded. My bad.

Wait, are we talking revenues or net profits/net earnings?

/thread

on-topic: Find a way to make other people spend money on your products/services

This, take everything with a pinch of salt.

I learned this from Veeky Forums, where you can get a sort of measurement of someone's proficiency in the topic (from their stats/pics).

You get the odd person who will give you good advice, from solid experience, but ~90% of users are below mediocre and will still talk with the confidence of professionals.