Neptunia General #902 /nepgen/

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/WmjiAjQ2

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune confirmed in production. My darling Vert is the MC. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Megadimension announced for Steam
gematsu.com/2016/05/megadimension-neptunia-vii-coming-pc-via-steam-summer

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies release date:
-10 May (NA).
-13 May (EU).
-out on the PSN for a short time.

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October for NA.
EU still irrelevant.

Other urls found in this thread:

touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=54983807
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does anyone have that image from the manga in which Nepgear says 「そう、私だよ」 with an evil expression?

I love Black Heart!
I love Noire!
I love cute she is when she gets all embarrassed!
I love how her pride gets in the way of her showing her kindness but all of her friends see past that. She's lucky they know how she is. I hope Nep can soften her up one of these days like she's been trying to.
Noire's super cute as she is now but she'll be 'even cuter' once she's able to tell people her true feelings.

I like how she spares no effort to make sure Lastation citizens lead happy lives. She hunts monsters and does paperwork so that others don't have to just so that her citizens can enjoy peaceful times and she's raising Uni into someone who can follow in her footsteps in case anything happens to her.

Is it any wonder that the people closest to her (Uni and Kei) adore her so? I wish I could work at her Basilicom.

90's style worst girl

No matter how much Nepgear is hated, at least one person still loves her.

Fake tits to get on Vert's level cost over 300$
A stuffed bra is easily spotted even by a drunk girl
You forgot the ribbon and boots
A good Vert look-alike would cost upwards of 1000$ and even then you'd have to be super clean shaven everywhere, minimize your talking because your voice doesn't match at all

Which manga/chapter is the one about Blanc's breasts? It's not Hello New World or Megami Tsuushin, and I tried looking through the anthology that's up on Pudding Heart's site

NepuBuran

test

Luckily for us, paint thinner is cheap, easily accessible, and effective.

Nep Special 7

my Chika hentai pic got deleted :(

I saved it in time at least.

Chika is an Oracle
She's not susceptible to paint thinner

I look like Vert's little bro, am I have any chance with Chika ?

Anything is susceptible to paint thinner if you have enough of it.

Chika doesn't have to obey the laws of 3D physics, anatomy, biology and chemistry

Not even a small one

We need to go crackier

True.

pixiv link for Chika hentai
touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=54983807

Hey Loyalists,

My name is Ezekyl, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything wrong in the galaxy. Honestly, have any of you ever quenched your blade in the blood of the weak in honor of khorne? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was First Captain, and now I'm the master of the Black Legion and Warmaster of Chaos. What offerings do you make to the ruinous powers, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get blessed by all of the Chaos Gods, and have a banging hot waifu (She and I just blew up an imperial sector, trillions dead; Shit was SO cash). You are all pathetic whelps who should just die like your faggy corpse emperor. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my waifu

You're being forced into it!

I improved your picture.

I'm back.

perfect

chika is best oracle >.

She really is, though. Kei and Mina disappearing didn't even register in my head, but I miss Chika.

which neps would you wrestle naked

holy shit, people like Chika just because her slutty costume.

Does she deserve redemption?

Yes.

fuck off you moron, Histy is best.

Cutest ship in the series, too bad Noire is having none of that. I, for one, was rooting for K-Sha.

That's not Mina.

Mina's a kiddy-fiddler, she's nowhere near the best.

She need moreeeeeeeeere love.

I'm honestly surprised people actually like Chika.
But I guess I shouldn't be given that I like K-Sha. The two of them are pretty similar in a few ways.

Praise Lastation!

How fucked is Gamindustri's Hyperdimension?
Neptune (the idiot) dropped the book of prophecy that led the Gold Third to the Golden Summits to receive the powers.

This means that the prophecy was true, there's some threat still looming that required the Gold Third haxmode powers. Remember that Gold Third absolutely DECIMATED the CPUs at their full power.

Whatever was out there is still out there and the crystals at the summits have been destroyed.

Well, because CompileHeart already pick Vert x Nepgear, so Chika's role isn't necessary anymore. Her love for Vert have no future.

Nothing is stopping K-Sha from raping Noire though. How come there isn't any doujin of this? There's just those 2 pages.

You know what would stop K-Sha from doing that? The fact that she's a good girl.

She would never do anything like that to Noire.

But CH likes Uni x Gear better, so Vert has no future with Nepgear.

Who is waiting for Iffy delivery?, can't wait to get Blanc vs zombies LE like one month late thanks to shitty post service on my country

What makes you think it wasn't Kurome's plan that was the threat in the prophecy? She was going to destroy the Hyperdimension like the Heart and Zero dimensions, and without the Gold Third and the NEXT form from their crystals helping them, the CPUs would have lost. I suppose it's possible there's something else though, may be a good sequel hook if they bring them back.

That Warechu is strange

Tonight, I'm going to spend a romantic evening with Blanc. First, I'm going to take her to a delicious dinner. She'll order something sweet and simple, just like her. I'll lick some food off her lips, and pat her on the head when she is embarrassed by this. She's a very good girl.

Then, when we get home, I'll snuggle with her while watching a movie of her choice. I'll peck her on the lips and pat her on the head. She'll squirm a bit, but I won't let her go, since she is perfect. When we go to bed, I'll nibble on her cute chest and kiss her on the cheek, and we will fall asleep embraced in each other's grasps.

But they can't erase Vert becauser she ia one of 4 goddesses. Same as Histy case, because her role is big enough already.

Because it wouldn't make any sense?
Kurome is just a Planeptune CPU and there was no inkling that she was going to unseal herself and try to destroy the world.

The Golden Summits were erected in preparation for some coming threat... something that was 'known' to be coming. Also keep in mind that Kurome was never going to be a threat except for the fact that Neptune's dumb ass played with the console and woke her again and the world switch over plan never would have gone into effect if the gold third didn't exist since they wouldn't have gotten their asses kicked. The fact that Gold Third played into the hands of Kurome also lends itself to that not being the looming threat as I'm sure there would have been some warning about her ability if it was just some omniscient force that wrote the prophecy (that's the only way someone would know about Kurome planning anything evil)

Anyone know if VII beta keys have gone out yet?

As the start date was 9th, if by the end of the day you haven't received one, then...

But since Vert will never date Nepgear (because of Unigear), they could bring Chika back and make Vert x Chika.

Besides, Uni and K-sha would be such good sisters-in-law, since both like guns and Noire.

I don't think you understand how prophecies work in fiction
I also don't think you payed attention to the story, because the Kooz planned EVERYTHING. Yes, even "Neptune's dumb ass" playing with the console

>I don't think you understand how prophecies work in fiction
Let me guess, they work however you want them to when it is convenient for your argument, right?

>I also don't think you payed attention to the story, because the Kooz planned EVERYTHING. Yes, even "Neptune's dumb ass" playing with the console
Which has no relation to anything I said.

>Let me guess, they work however you want them to when it is convenient for your argument, right?
Reaching much? This is my first post in this conversation.

>Which has no relation to anything I said.
>Kurome was never going to be a threat

If Neptune didn't do what she did, yes.
And she did.
Her planning it or not planning it makes no difference. It's unrelated.

>design your plan around expecting someone to do something
>they do it
>the fact that they did what you expected them to do is unrelated to your plan going accordingly
what the F U C K

And it has nothing to do with the fact that Kurome was NOT a threat without Neptune being an idiot, which is what I said before.
All you're doing is proving my point rather than disproving it!

>!
Purge this filth

>Kurome was NOT a threat without Neptune being an idiot
Except she was, which the plan was based around. You can't change the fact that it happened the way it happened. The Kooz knew who Neptune was and how she would've behaved in that situation. You're literally trying to pass it off as dumb luck just because of a hypothetical situation where Neptune wasn't gullible, which couldn't happen the way Hyper Dimension is because her personality is set in stone.

The easy solution is that whoever wrote the prophecy only had the idea that something bad was gonna happen and countermeasures were prepared. They had no inkling that their countermeasures would in fact assist in the great danger to Gamindustri coming about, which we as readers experience as irony. However, ultimately, the countermeasures worked, and therefore the danger averted

THIS
Prophecies are always vague as shit in fiction. They never just tell you outright "This is when the badguy is gonna fuck shit up, this is what they look like, this is how you kill them." It's NEVER that easy, because then there wouldn't be any sense of mystery behind the story.

Yeah! Right!

How did they know something bad was going to happen if it was reference to Kurome?
THIS MAKES NO SENSE!

Epic

see

That doesn't answer the question... or even address it, at all.

What's the link?! I don't see it!

Yes, it does.
The answer is that prophecies are vague on purpose, and your fucking autism-ass autism can't accept that the game didn't shove it in your face the HEY THIS IS WHAT THE PROPHECY WAS TALKING ABOUT IT CAME TRUE HOLY SHIT

The question was about how whoever wrote the prophecy know something was going to happen.
Try again.

How does any prophet ever know shit is going to happen?
Suspension of disbelief, faggot

And you expect me to believe you'll be able to properly reason the answer to my follow-up questions when you couldn't even 'understand' the initial question? I'll try again when smarter people who can read and understand English are around.

Thanks for admitting you give up
Shitters like you are the reason Japanese writers rely so much on "tell don't show" garbage

That was actually already addressed in his first post btw
see >The fact that Gold Third played into the hands of Kurome also lends itself to that not being the looming threat as I'm sure there would have been some warning about her ability if it was just some omniscient force that wrote the prophecy (that's the only way someone would know about Kurome planning anything evil)

I was interested in seeing where that conversation was going to go but your autism ruined it. It's no wonder people don't actually try to talk about the games here, they can't.
I don't have anything to actually contribute to the discussion but I just wanted to point out that all you did was take the conversation back to square one without contributing anything to it.

>I'm sure there would have been some warning about her ability if it was just some omniscient force that wrote the prophecy
see Sorry that I didn't put up with his snobby "look at me tear this shitty writing apart" bullshit

There's something really wrong about this...

Pads?, maybe Blanc got them from Eris the goddess of pads

that's honestly my favourite recurring joke from the game

She looks soft.

Why didn't they upgrade next gen Vert's processors so she isn't eclipsed by P-ko anymore?

why is uzume so lewd goddamn

Has anyone ever bothered to grind challenges to 100% completion?

Because Peashy Master Race

So am I right to think that Mili was made just for VII? There's no actual character like her in the Million Arthur game?

but P-Ko isn't the PC, she's the PC Engine console. There is no PC goddess, as revealed by Nitroplus.

No one said she's PC.

Wait, what? I leave the general for two weeks and suddenly V2 is on PC?

I'm hyped to be able to play VII in a couple months but I do wonder if there are new weapons and processors outside of the next forms or if it's just the same models that were in R;B 1-3 already.

Yep. The announced the sign up for the closed beta last week. Today is the day the keys supposedly went out. They're saying the full game should be out this summer.

GIVE ME THE BETA KEY OR I'LL MAKE NEPGEAR REGRET GETTING CAUGHT

That's not Nepgear

didn't mean to reply

>Nepgear
>Posts picture of Neptune.
>Pic of Neptune craving the D-Drive.
I don't think she's going to be regretting anything.

yeah pretty much, she's the Million Arthur game as a whole, not any specific character

You're being forced into it!

You can tell from the lines around your face!

DONT BACKTALK ME, ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE KNOWN IS SHE HAS PURPLE HAIR AND SHE'LL GET A GOOD COUPLE SLAPS ON THE BUTT IF I DON'T GET A KEY RIGHT N O W