Y-yukiko?

muh fried tofu

4th time for best girl

Who

DELETE THIS

What is Ann's favorite food

7th for Adieu is best girl.
My 5 confirms it.

4th time because OP posts that before he links the new thread in the old one.

Nice job securing a position for our queen

It's Katsuya's dad

The game takes place in 1988

Biker and Adieu are better than every P4 and P3 girl except Mitsuru.
What went so goddamn right? Even Anne and Footabah are better than most P3/4 girls.

No idea but apparently Morgana's is steak.
Are you ready for 8 more years of that bullshit?

I hope you're talking about party members only.

Of course.

samefag

page 8 again too

>MC = Arsene Lupin
>Ryuji = Captain Kidd
>Ann = Carmen
>Morgana = Zorro
>Yusuke = Goemon Ishikawa
>Futaba (Hacker girl) = Necronomicon UFO
>Biker girl = ???
>French girl = ???
>Final Boy = ???

Fill in these guys persona.

Persona possibility candidate :
>Robin Hood
>The Man with the Iron Mask
>Erik, The Phantom Opera
>Jeanne de Valois-Saint-Remy
>A. J. Raffles
>Hong Gildong/Im Kkeokjeong
>Flambeau
>The Fiend with Twenty Faces
>Milady de Winter
>D'Artagnan
>Count of Monte Cristo
>Sinbad The Sailor
>Ali Baba
>Fantomas
>Jean Valjean
>El Coyote
>Garret of The Keepers
>Batman

Persona Evolution :
>Arsene Lupin -> A. J. Raffles, Flambeu, Fantomas.
>Captain Kidd -> Blackbeard, Black Bart (Bartholomew Roberts), Black Sam (Samuel Bellamy)
>Carmen -> Salome, Mata Hari
>Goemon -> Hattori Hanzo, Fuuma Kotaro, Sarutobi Sasuke, Nezumi Kozo.
>Zorro -> El Coyote, Jesus Malverde, Pedro Urdemales, Joaquin Murrieta, Pancho Villa
>Necronomicon -> Liber Ivonis (Book of Eibon), De Vermis Mysteriis, Cultes des Goules.

>Anne
I really wish they didn't do this
Even Ann would be ok
A character that shares your name in real life feels weird

>steak
fsteak maymays confirmed in english dub
>Anne
lol, u gay or something bro?

>Hayami Saori
>No dual audio

Welcome aboard then.
That's why I was hoping it would be Anzu or anything else.

>Even if world-wide release is confirmed on E3, there's still three months to go.

Can we make a media list with Persona 5 related works to spend the summer with them? Like

>Vidya
>Animu/Shows/Films
>Music
>Novels

You can spend the summer with me if you want, user..

splatoon because that's where fujoshi comes from

FOR BIRTHDAYS!
FOR JUSTICE!

I'll be honest with you.

I think Futaba is fucking garbage.

Her character design is unappealing. The big glasses are Atlus trying too hard to hit the "Nerd Girl" stereotype. Her japanese voice is squeaky, loud, and horribly obnoxious--and that's probably reflected in her character. They're giving her way too much 'tude. And you KNOW she'll be spouting internet memes all fucking game.

Futaba's the goddamn worst, and it's written on the wall. I feel sorry for ANYONE who claimed Futaba as a waifu. You're in for a rude awakening sooner rather than later.

I'll be honest with you.

I think Mitsuru is fucking garbage.

Her character design is unappealing. The big boobs are Atlus trying too hard to hit the "Ara Ara Girl" stereotype. Her japanese voice is naggy, loud, and horribly obnoxious--and that's probably reflected in her character. They're giving her way too much 'tude. And you KNOW she'll be spouting femdom memes all fucking game.

Mitsuru's the goddamn worst, and it's written on the wall. I feel sorry for ANYONE who claimed Mitsuru as a waifu. You're in for a rude awakening sooner rather than later.

>And you KNOW she'll be spouting internet memes all fucking game.
>implying that's bad
What are you, gae?

I'll be honest with you.

I think Yumi is fucking garbage.

Her character design is unappealing. The big forehead is Atlus trying too hard to hit the "hopeless slut" stereotype. Her japanese voice is shrill, cloying, and terribly disruptive--and that's probably reflected in her character. They're giving her way too much "daddy issues". And you KNOW she'll be spouting daddy memes all fucking game.

Yumi's the goddamn worst, and it's written on the wall. I feel sorry for ANYONE who claimed Yumi as a waifu. You're in for a rude awakening sooner rather than later.

>Vidya
Sly Cooper series
Yakuza series
Mass Effect 2 (The final mission is a big heist you spend all the game preparing for)
GTA V
>Animu
Lupin III
Magic Kaito
>Films
Ocean's Eleven
Austin Power movies
>Novels
Sherlock Holmes
Arsene Lupin
Don Juan Tenorio
Lazarillo de Tormes
La Celestina

Even if this is copypasta-tier of cringe, I agree.

Perfection.

Pasta of truth

I hope you're ready for her to want to "Netflix and Chill" with you at SLink 10. And that line will be fully voiced.

I'll be honest with you.

I think Rise is fucking garbage.

Her character design is unappealing. The big twintails are Atlus trying too hard to hit the "Genki Girl" stereotype. Her japanese voice is squeaky, loud, and horribly obnoxious--and that's probably reflected in her character. They're giving her way too much 'tude. And you KNOW she'll be spouting showbiz memes all fucking game.

Rise's the goddamn worst, and it's written on the wall. I feel sorry for ANYONE who claimed Rise as a waifu. You're in for a rude awakening sooner rather than later.

S H I T

No, I have standards.
She's literally bait for Veeky Forums NEETs

>And you KNOW she'll be spouting internet memes all fucking game.
Of course I expect fucking memes, son. This isn't the 90's.

I'll be honest with you.

I think Yusuke is fucking garbage.

His character design is unappealing. The side bang is Atlus trying too hard to hit the "Gay Boy" stereotype. His japanese voice is grating, loud, and horribly obnoxious--and that's probably reflected in his character. They're giving him way too much 'tude. And you KNOW he'll be spouting homo memes all fucking game.

Yusuke's the goddamn worst, and it's written on the wall. I feel sorry for ANYONE who claimed Yusuke as a husbando. You're in for a rude awakening sooner rather than later.

I'll be honest with you.

I think Lisa is fucking garbage.

Her character design is unappealing. The big blue eyes are Atlus trying too hard to hit the "Foreign Girl" stereotype. Her japanese voice is naggy, loud, and horribly obnoxious--and that's probably reflected in her character. They're giving her way too much 'tude. And you KNOW she'll be spouting cantonese memes all fucking game.

Lisa's the goddamn worst, and it's written on the wall. I feel sorry for ANYONE who claimed Lisa as a waifu. You're in for a rude awakening sooner rather than later.

I'll be honest with you.

I think Chie is fucking garbage.

Her character design is unappealing. The side bang is Atlus trying too hard to hit the "Tom Boy" stereotype. Her japanese voice is grating, loud, and horribly obnoxious--and that's probably reflected in her character. They're giving her way too much 'tude. And you KNOW she'll be spouting steak memes all fucking game.

Chie's the goddamn worst, and it's written on the wall. I feel sorry for ANYONE who claimed Chie as a waifu. You're in for a rude awakening sooner rather than later.

You did it /pg/

really fucking original you meme loving fucks

>Luxuria = Lust
>Cavum = Hollowness
>Avaratia = Greed
>Gula = Gluttony
>Luxuria = Lust
>Invidia = Envy
>Ira = Wrath
>Superbia = Pride
>Irritum = Void/Nothingness

There's 7 sins plus 2 additional sins we got there. You might think this is reserved only for the Shadow Boss right?

Nope. It's also reserved for our Main Characters :

>Lust -> Ryuji
The clue is on the trailer : 1.) When the naked guy with heart-motif cape appear, there's a line appear "That bastard is a demon, I'll never grow up to be like him". This line is probably said by Ryuji himself. From the trailer that we know that naked guy is probably a lecherous P.E. teacher on the school who leer at girls during P.E. lesson (hinted by a statue wearing P.E. uniform with buruma). Either Ryuji resents him because he thinks he almost similar to him, or once admired him but lost his faith because the said teacher went over the line for what he think as acceptable. 2.) During the beach scene on the trailer, Morgana mocks Ryuji with this line : "...unlike a certain blonde monkey who can't keep his passion in check!"

>Wrath -> Queen (Our Biker Student Council President)
From the trailer, we have seen that she has lot of anger issues (such as being a failure as Student Council President)

>Sloth -> Futaba
From the trailer, she's clearly a NEET and programmer who probably spends her time shitposting on 2ch. Her pale anorexic figure might support the case of being a person who rarely goes out. Strangely her room seems tidy enough.

>Pride -> Noir (Our Beautiful French Thief)
I got only one clue : When she appeared with Morgana, there's a line saying "Not very modest, are you?" (probably towards her)

Kill yourselves, all of you.

>There's 7 sins plus 2 additional sins we got there
and two times luxuria

Cont :

>Gluttony -> Yusuke
My clue is from the earlier trailer, where he was seen paint a word "Are they road to glory? or ruin?" then continued with a shot where Yusuke dances with a lots of "Never give in" word on some back-alley wall. I was hinted he's obsessed (which also counts as Glutonny because the excessive attention that it was given to) with Phantom Thieves and seems wants to join in.

>Hollowness -> Morgana
Looks like this cat got the same problem as that bear from Persona 4 : Want to seek his own original identity, only to find out he's nothing but a hollow being.

I don't know how to connect Greed and Envy with Crow-kun and Ann Tamaki. We only know that Ann got ostracized by her peers at school and she herself want to get out form the pressure, but I still got no clue how this is related to the sin of Envy and Greed. Still got nothing form Crow-kun except his two line on the trailer, expressing his excitement on evildoers that should they punished next and the world still waiting for the Phantom Thieves next move.

Now here's the kicker :
>Void/Nothingness -> Our Protagonist, The Joker.

I got some theories on Potter-kun that may related to some potential bad endings to Persona 5, but I'm too exhausted right now. Gonna continue tomorrow.

I'll be honest with you.

I think Anonymous is fucking garbage.

His character design is unappealing. The big belly is God trying too hard to hit the "Fat Loser NEET" stereotype. His voice is squeaky, loud, and horribly obnoxious--and that's probably reflected in his character. They're giving him way too much 'tude. And you KNOW he'll be spouting memes all fucking life.

Anonymous is the goddamn worst, and it's written on the wall. I feel sorry for ANYONE who claimed Anonymous as a husbando. You're in for a rude awakening sooner rather than later.

You forgot the Generic

Generic is Crow-kun, his codename. And like I said above, still got nothing on him.

Shit. gonna fix this :
Acedia -> Sloth

Thanks for the reminder

You're welcome.

His codename isn't Crow, it's Crap.

Thank you.

You're welcome.

>this thread

you're better than this, right /pg/?

Thank You.

I'd believe it

People who complain about the thread being bad are worse than the shitposters themselves

sleep easy, pg

Where is the freaking battle theme with vocal?

You're welcome.

I'll be honest with you.

I think Persona is fucking garbage.

No one cares retard

What do they mean by this?

>there are people who think Naoto is a trans boy

>Ekichi
>Not Jun
Really?

Jun doesn't have blue hair

He has black hair not blue

>Monarch
>Generico's nickbame starts by "CR"

It's either Crow or Creep.

It could also be just "Mona" which is spic for either "Female monkey" or "Cute girl/woman"

Futaba on the front page!

It's also an insult along the lines of "retard" in Italian.

>CR
>
>CR-S01
holy shit

>Thinking Morgana is female
>Codename is Monarch
>Male persona
>Smokes cigars
>Has a penis

>CRack

>Creep
>Genérico is a pervert who use his "elitist looks" to simply get laid
10/10

>Nana mizuki
>Rina Satou
>Saori Hayami
>Aoi Yuuki

>no dual audio

Crown

>Thinking Naoto is female
>Male Persona

Cute!

her persona is really ugly desu

>Has a penis
Your futa fanart doesn't count

>Naoto's arc revolved around her gender ruse

>thinking Lisa is female
>male persona

French girl confirmed best girl holy shit.

And even after she accepts her Shadow, her final Persona is still male

I'm all for shitposer-chan but the ratio is getting a little nuts. there must be 3 futabas for every biker-chan or adieu. and suddenly Anne is getting left in the fucking dust.

An interview said morgana wanted to be more macho
Gender ruses are to be expected

Is Yamato Takeru male? Long, blonde haired upgrade included?

Nope.
knowyourmeme.com/memes/mona-モナー

There's little to nothing of Yusuke
it's a sad time for homoh

>Yamato Takeru, the Brave of Yamato, is the title given to a legendary prince named Ōsu, who defeated his enemies valiantly in his father's name. When he died, his spirit turned into a great white bird.

>Yamato Sumeragi (大和天皇) or Yamato Sumera Mikoto (大和皇尊) are epithets for the Emperors of Japan, known simply as "Ten'ō" (天皇) in Japanese.

>knowyourmeme

PV#3 showed dungeon gimmicks like escaping from a boulder while the dungeon is collapsing or avoiding enemies as mice, while PV#4 showed a lot more gameplay and features. Will PV#5 show off the new social link mechanic?

>not expecting a cute neet with a meme name to be the most popular in japan

Don't worry bike chan will get more lesbian doujin soon

>E3 Sony conference
>largely western audience
>four minute trailer about dating anime girls
Do it Atlus