/dng/ Dueling Network General & /ypg/ YGOpro General

Dueling Network General/YGOpro General
Thread Number #2168
Last thread : Dueling Network (High Res): duelingnetwork.com/?card_image_base=http://www.xtevenschannel.com/images/card-pics/
YGOPro: ygopro.co/download.aspx
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/m/149030/find/unread/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

Other urls found in this thread:

ygodr.blog.jp/archives/1057051309.html
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28811424
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mariomon is shit and a fucking loser

So the CP comes out this Saturday which leaves 2 questions
1. Are there any missing slots in the CP?
2. What's going to be the contents of May's V-jump which is due the week after next

Performapal Dracoslayers are the true meta

Holy shit marzepan, fuck off already.

Why don't you make her if you're so tough?

Reminder to love your cardfu to improve your card game skills and such.

Here for petdeks, wanting to fug Lunalights and rank 4's new mini-Towers

Remember to Back The Cook

Real thread without meme op.

>Animu OP image
Fuck off, weeb.

Fuck off tripfag hater user, you aren't welcome here.

>remember to report trip hilter
need to add
>be sure to report mariomon. this includes all OBVIOUS samefagging and all OBVIOUS name changes

Those hands are huge

>Its another shitposting thread

great, another 750 posts to go until we can talk about yugioh again.

Reminder that Marioshit is legit mentally ill and you should never reply to him

>he wants a community where he can upvote the things he likes to read

There's one place that comes to mind where you can fuck off

Mill yourself, you are worse than any trip.

So is Dark Requiem good?

Only 4 posts of this thread were actually related to yugioh you retarded shitposter.

It's real effect will almost definitely be different from the anime one. As is though it requires you to RUM normal Rebellion.

We don't know you retard.
There is no printed version yet

Don't tell me what to do.

If you were back in reddit you could have downvoted those posts too.

But you're in Veeky Forums where all opinions can be heard. Go downvote posts somewhere else

Shut up, Mexican retard.

>tells others to go to /b/ while defending /b/-tards

>DOCS got the rarity ruined by BLS - SS and the ritual spell
>BOSH got the rarity ruined with that whelp dragon nobody wanted
>SHVI got ruined with Blue-eyes taking up Secret and Super rates
>TDIL will be ruined by Dark Magician
>Dragons of Legends were both terrible sets outside of Mathman
>Movie pack is a terrible set
>Pharaoh's memories is shaping up to be another terrible set with all the reprints nobody wanted and the new cards released are all garbage
>The Yugi/Kaiba SD's already are on a bad foot with Magnet Warriors and ABC
This is the last of the legacy support right?
The movie was terrible and the marketing for it has given us nothing but terrible cards thanks to the nostalgia pandering.

>he doesn't play Metal Gear

Reminder that devotion to your waifu makes you better at card games.

>beautiful card art

Hopefully he's accompanied by a good effect here in the TCG.

Stop shitposting.

Right? I fucking love the stained glass wings.

Ever since late Zexal, the art for this game has seen a MASSIVE increase in quality. It's fantastic.

Do not reply to him.

Do not shitpost.

Reminder to report this clown for making the thread worse.

Shut up, retard.

Do lolipost.

>time to shitpost violently for the next 12 hours!!!!

Stop posting, Marzepan.

Ok.

>Mass sell parts of Kozmo deck
>Foolishly forget to specify edition on tincan
>Guy skeezes me on it, demands a free copy
>Decide to be polite to avoid trouble, offer his choice of a refund or a free copy
>Hasn't replied in 5 days

I know he's just waiting until Tincan goes up to get me, now. Fuck, should I buy a copy now to minimize how much I have to pay, or is it gonna go down?

Shut up, Mexican retard.

samefag violent shitposting hour

I would get it now. Kozmemes have gotten a big boost with SHVI, namely Dark Lady, Fire King Island and to an extent Cherries. I doubt he'll go down.

>Fire King Island
This meme needs to stop.

is this what true despair looks like?

>turns a DD in hand into a Dark Lady
>procs off you playing Kozmotown
It may not be as good as pure Kozmemes, but it's still p good tbqh.

>It may not be as good as pure Kozmemes
Then by definition it doesn't buff the deck you fuck.

>use Raigeki during MP2
SO HARD

>I always have an unsearchable LIMITED out

>I always have an unsearchable 1 off every 1st turn
fuck off shitter

It's still support for the deck, indirectly, and being common means more people can afford it, meaning more Kozmeme players, including those wanting to use Fire Kings again, which will probably lead to higher prices on stuff like Tincan.

>Seahorse
>Can't search denko. lightning rod lord OR rai-oh

Left Arm Offering ;)

Congratulations, you just gave yourself a game loss.

It's funny because when someone posts a decklist here with Raigeki you always have someone go;

>playing Raigeki
>in the year [insert current year]

and then they try to justify their post by saying everything nowadays floats.

And that's why Raigeki is a good side deck card.

The guy is playing Kozmemes
He can summon a floater, nuke his hand for Raigeki and add back a ship
Wow so hard

This is why I play yugioh

I don't use Raigeki, but not because of the floater thing.

I don't use it because every time I fucking draw it either A. I didn't need it to win, or B. Whatever my opponent has is destruction immune anyway.

What's destruction immune? Most stuff isn't destruction immune, but it's more beneficial for them to be destroyed than not.

>needed Infinity to fight Ghostricks
How do we remove helmet decks? It's clear that they only turn people in scrubs

List? I have almost all the Ghostrick cards and I wanna mess with people a little.

Agreed. Even if you can handle most decks with your main it's always a good idea to side it.

I mean my post was mostly made to highlight the differences between people here. You have people who demonize you from running a certain card but when a situation calls for said card they change their tune.

Regardless Raigeki isn't a staple nowadays for the reasons that you mentioned, but it wouldn't be fair to bully the ones who main it.

I love how Raigeki was once a gamebreaking card but the floater decks from DUEA and onwards made it worthless.
Powercreep truly is something.

It's incredible, in any other card game, "Destroy all monsters your opponent controls" would be horrifying, but Yugioh is just so far gone it doesn't even matter anymore. People often BENEFIT from being raigeki'd, it's ridiculous.

I know right. I have one sitting in my side but I always end up using Rivalry of the Warlords over it. Besides I have a cool main deck out to most problems now.

Also remember Ghostrick-go-round doesn't target their monsters so Kozmobabbies cry,

To be fair he was trying his best to get through 3 Lanterns 3 Spectres and a Jackfrost.

Ultimate Falcon, Magnus, Beelze, and Artorigus w/Destiny come to mind as common situations where Raigeki did fuck all on a draw for me. That said point A happened much more often than B.

>it wouldn't be fair to bully the ones who main it.
Absolutely agreed. It's not a BAD card, it certainly is very strong. It's just not as ape shit as it used to be. There are much worse things you could cram in your deck.

First two are petdecks nobody plays, the last two are in petdecks that are laughably irrelevant.

Still, I guess if you find yourself running into those cards, then Raigeki isn't a good choice. Where are you playing?

My locals is a literal sea of pet decks, so those happen more often than you'd think. Also my best friend plays Noble Memes. As I said, Raigeki isn't bad, I just benefit more from fitting more combo shit instead.

Seriously the only other thing I really run into besides pet shit is Monarchs, and I have much more important cards to fit in the deck to deal with those than Raigeki.

Raigeki feels like a dead card since it means you have a 4 card opening going first, and going second if your deck can't dismantle strong fields WITHOUT Raigeki, then it's a shit deck.

Stop shitposting, autismo.

>tfw pic related is a bad example because I had control of the game anyway

KAIJU THE OPH-Cyber Dragon Infinity...

Level 8 means Trade-In b8 too, but I've always summoned Gameciel when I had the chance. It's been testing VERY well in my main deck Blue-Eyes deck.

See

>Chaos MAX sleeves
Do you care to share with the rest of the class?
I really love how Gamaciel can work in Blue-eyes since its level 8.
Makes you wonder why there is no dragon type Kaijus after 2 King Ghidorah cards are printed

I find that you can side a total of 8 cards to autowin vs monarchs if your petdeck is very extra reliant
restrict
light imp mirror
>veiler
>denko
>soul drain
>mind drain maybe?

>Going to deal the finishing attack
>Ygo.pro has stopped working
It hurts.

Do not reply to him, newfag.

Is just the AI ragequitting

Which one is your favorite side deck card for this format? Mine is pick related, it's searchable and gives you a turn of advantage against almost every meta deck, unless BAPKSR opens with Terrortop.

>chain CoTH to Farmgirl floating to bring back Koaki Mieru Drago
>summon Denko against set 4
>Flip Mask of Restrict when the vassals are on the field
>Use Effect Veiler on Ptol going into Nova
>Use Dragon Spirit of White to banish an artifact
>Ygopro crashes

Ugly loli since it can kill every deck except Metalphosis Jank.

This is what I'm using right now. I get a strong feeling I'm going to end up using only 2 Gameciel and add another Maxx C to the main but it's just a hunch.

>get out gem knight bitch
>summon gold gadget
>summon red and green
>AI quits
Jesus what was he running that this was a game ending board

Guys, due to work I left /dng/ for around 4 months. Now I can't understand shit about the new decks, I don't know what are the tiers and don't feel too confident in getting back into the game

Try neverthless or use it as a chance to cleanse from addiction?

Do you like Pendulum?

PERCY FIX FUCKING GORLAG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Not running Swift Scarecrow in Performapals to give access to Trump Naturia Beast and also prevent OTK from Kozmo
c'mon

Kozmo is tier 1
BA is still good
Monarchs are a thing
Pepe is DEAD

now kill each other! yes yeeeeeeeessssssssssss

this pleases me greatly

Those crazy japs and their clown fetish are back at it again
ygodr.blog.jp/archives/1057051309.html

pendulum I know, I was playing Qlis before the first banlist that murdered them, I like them but they kinda broke the game too much
I played EmEm also for a while but the banlist murdering them came also soon after I started

I thought Kozmo were going to be a meme, /dng/ was kinda convinced about it
also Monarchs are a thing since structure deck right? I know the combos with Aither/Erebus and stuff, but I don't know if any of the newest cards they have are worth anything

this nigger is lying to your face and is forcing all forced memes on you

just play whatever and get a feel for the new decks. but dont fall for memes
Also try DDD and pendulums I guess if you want to re-learn the game

i guess I just need to sit on all those new BE and DM cards, because they look decent I guess
I mean I haven't looked much at amorphages or any other "new" archetypes so I should probably do that first, but don't see nothing that appeals to me

They got Tincan, Dark Destroyer and Mojo, which pushed them over the edge from "meme" to "horrifying threat", check em out

LITERALLY one of my Japanese animes.

You can try playing other decks, but they won't work. The top decks' sheer ridiculousness is too much for any petdeck to even hope at winning. This is the most hostile environment to non-meta decks I've seen since D-rulers.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28811424

Kozmos are still a meme even with dank destroyer and tincan.

Stop linking to this chink virus site.