EVIL MONEY MAKERS

Let's talk about evil ways to make money.

>Infect several computers with adware thats open random pages on your computer.
>get a lot of money in affiliates

>buy alibaba express designed shit
>sells like fancy shit for rich dumb women

>sell credit for people who cant pay
>overcharge until they die

>open an snack bar
>sell cheap food and overcharge the drinks

>send some fake payment slip for companies, charging for online services
> do nothing and get money

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.malwarebytes.com/cybercrime/2015/09/dns-hijacks-what-to-look-for/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>Infect several computers with adware thats open random pages on your computer.
>>get a lot of money in affiliates [commissions]
This will not work. The aff comps will see a bunch of junk traffic to your account. A better way of profiting from the affiliate world is releasing a constant stream of shitty mobile games with ppc ads positioned for misclicks. Performance marketers will blacklist your games unique id when they realize it isn't profitable, but you can still make some profit from their testing budgets.

>send some fake payment slip for companies, charging for online services
>do nothing and get money

Go on...

What are some 'designed shit' examples?
Don't even think it's that evil some people are just retarded

>open an snack bar
you sick fuck you wouldnt dare

Research Opioids from china sold as heroin

>fake payment slips

I fell for one of those it was an $1,000 internet related bullshit, the shop opened a website trough 1&1 for like $50 bucks, I was in charge of paying bills, filing and shit. It was a summer job, we didn't even have an account with them and I could not find info on the company, this was like 10 years ago.

I'm pretty sure you will get your ass pounded in jail for it, IRS keeps tabs on those.

>Buy legal drugs from China
>Sell in night clubs, particularly in Miami
>When they outlaw it, buy the new formula
>Continue until rich

what sort of drugs do you mean? are these legal and where can they be bought?

They are legal. You can buy them online. They fuck people up badly because most of the good shit is already illegal.

Designer drugs that haven't been out long enough for the chemical to be outlawed.
Stuff like "synthetic marijuana" where they just change the formula ever so slightly when it gets made illegal.
Because there is just about 0 testing done on these it's not unheard of for people to straight up die.

There's a new psychedelic drugs act in the UK which bans legal highs though, wouldn't these drugs be illegal under that act?

Possibly.
They're commonly not sold as products for human consumption.
Synthetic weed for example is usually sold in sex shops as potpourri or incense

Interesting, I have no idea where I'd buy this stuff apart from online but that seems sketchy but being a uni student im sure it would be profitable.

This is probably the wrong thread to say this, but don't do this. It is as evil as the thread title.
Selling these drugs isn't the same as selling weed or coke or even meth.
People die from these drugs all the time with no warning.
There's been many cases of people buying synthetic weed, having one hit from it and having a seizure or worse.

Shit thanks for the warning. It's just a shame that the more dangerous option is more legal.

>Infect several computers with adware thats open random pages on your computer.
>get a lot of money in affiliates

>Not instead infecting routers to replace google analytics code with mgid and other affiliate network ads

pleb

Is it easy to open a pawn shop?

Lots of government red tape. Reasonably profitable once you get the ball rolling though.

Go on user

I guess repeat business has never been lower
YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH
>thanks officer mcgruff
>Drugs are bad hmmkhay

I had this done to me.

I started seeing those typical shady ad network (TAboola, Mgid, ATmox) ads on all of the usual sites I visited.

At first I thought maybe they messed something up or I had a bad Chrome extension.

Deleted all extensions - ads are still there.

Tried Firefox - STILL THERE.

God damn, the ads even popped when I tried to fill the captcha on Veeky Forums or write in a forum.

I thought my Mac had been virused hard. But no...it happened on iPad, too. At that moment realised that it has something to do with network or WiFi.

Then I did a virus scan, all good, except..when I did network security scan it said something is wrong. I had a friend help me fix my DNS router, turns out it had wrong DNS data and went through another server.

Got extremely paranoid, cleaned everything, changed passwords.

I read about it more, turns out it was this shit:
blog.malwarebytes.com/cybercrime/2015/09/dns-hijacks-what-to-look-for/

Scary shit. If they did it to thousands of computers, I can imagine they made a killing with people clicking those ads upon captcha and forum posts.

I also have no idea how I got infected, when, for how long did I have the wrong DNS data up...I have on fucking clue.

>Get impressionable young girlfriend
>Tell her you want to try bdsm
>Say its your fantasy to watch her get fucked by another man
>Post craigslist ad charging $100 to bang attractive young cutie (but don't mention the cash because it ruins the mood)
>Rent out seedy hotel room
>Profit

not too shabby. get something to record too and u can start something grate

I had the same shit happen to me. Took me for fuck ever to figure it out.

U-47700 is a newer synthetic opioid dosed in the mg range, not as p[owerful as fentanyl and it's analogues. Use a safer cutting agent and dose the U-47700 small, but not too small. Sell it as heroin on the streets.

I would never do this, heroin is too dirty of a market . You can do the same exact thing with random stimlant analogues, psychedelic analogues, and benzos. You buy the chemicals in bulk from synthesis companies overseas (there is a chance you can get in trouble for this if feds can improve intent to distribute) and sell either misrepresented, or even worse, as the chemical itself.

Can she be paid in synthetic heroin hits?
wouldwatchonline/10

>spewing something he heard on Mr. robot but has no idea what hes talking about.

No, stupid, read my post here:
it fucking happened to me and I had to fix that shit.

Any of y'all niggas make money using info or goods from the d33p w3b/d4rk w3b?

sounds like you're the one spewing shit he has no idea about

that's evil

that's not great

that's really common, bankrupt people need money and can't default so CC companies love em

that's literally every restaurant ever.

that's just not smart.

If you're serious, I would have burned that router. Not a joke. These are rare incidents, but they're extremely serious. You should do a public check to see if anyone's opened any lines of credit or accounts in your name, and I assume you've checked your credit card purchase history.

And pick a better router/wifi password next time.

> These are rare incidents, but they're extremely serious

They're not "rare", and not even "serious". If your router can be accessed from Internet, then some bot could try to bruteforce the admin password (and most of time, the default password is "admin") to change your settings, thus change your DNS servers. So, you just have to reset your router and put a 24+ password on admin's password.

>open an snack bar