/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

Cheating Autism edition

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses (but remember that using these or any online features is CHEATING!!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced (but remember that using the rewards from these is CHEATING!!)
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc/

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ai5RJDAgM38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dori is a-dori-ble!

Flora is shit

>last thread got deleted
wat

Makes no sense, the links work just fine after all.

>edition

Into the trash it goes,

You had one job Feliciaanon

ONE JOB

It was made early. Have some patience and self-control people.

caeldori is cute!

Posting Severa with /feg/!

Dori is kanpeki~

I love Roy!

Close your eyes and walk away from the screen!

>forgetting to remove the cheating autism AGAIN

JUST

It's not "forgetting," it's the same OP leaving it in intentionally. When this thread was at 5 posts, it had 4 IPs; in other words, he was the one that made this post as well.

Flora best waifu.

Felicia is surprisingly thick. I bet Kana's birth went very smoothly with those wide hips.

>post yfw getting a child character has a % chance of killing the mother
>it's higher if the mother is a loli
>on Lunatic, the % is rolled when you recruit the mother

Yeah if you're a cuck.

>caring this much

Just shut your vision holes and meander away from the monitor, my chum.

It's the same guy who vandalizes the links. He just found a new way to be annoying.

Why doesn't your wife have any friends?

I want to drug Felicia's tea and fondle her gently as she lulls to sleep, unaware of the torturous love I've prepared for her. I want to rub her thighs back and forth in a rhythmetic matter and thrust my pelvic against her rear end, up and down until I cum inside my pants. Then I'll turn her sleeping body around, soft as a blanket, and open her mouth so I cangive her a huge kiss and motion our lips together in sync. Then I'll strip her of her cute maid outfit and tie her to my bed in my Private Quarters, and wait for her to wake up. When she comes to I'll tickle her tummy and make her suck my dick, and she'll cry in delight as she is forced to gobble my cum. Then I'll untie her and let her put her clothes back on, just to appear behind her with a rag of chloroform and knock her into nap time once more. Then I'll bring her to my basement and chain her up for my own sexual pleasure whenever I feel like it!

The links aren't vandalized, idiot.

Treasure buddies!

I was the one who made the very first thread that it was in, and I haven't made any since then. I want it to go away because it was just supposed to reference a topic we were discussing at the time and makes no sense now.

I think I know how the "I regret drawing this" user feels every time that one smug Femui is posted. I feel like I've created a monster.

Can you not read? I said you found a new way to be annoying.

Dumpster diving buddies!

He's shitposting you goof

I still love Takumi

Calling me annoying isn't going to solve or fix anything.

you know what this means right?

>reading Takumi's support chain with Kiragi
>realize that this is probably exactly how I would be as a father, especially if one of my kids was better at me than something
>never really thought about how endless self-deprecating and loathing can seriously hurt people who look up to you

Wow, fates actually made me feel something for once.

>actually feeling anything for these one dimensional characters

Autism

>fuck Flora, Kana's paralogue opens
>recruit Kana
>she has Jakob's hair color but pointed ears
Wait, what?

>actually caring enough about how someone else feels to comment and degrade their self esteem

Autism

>still feeling anything for these one dimensional characters

Autism

I don't feel anything for the characters, it just made me reflect on myself a little.

Looks like you just got served ;)

He doesn't care
He's just fucking shitposting
He literally makes dozens of posts like these every
single
fucking
day
>someone makes a comment
>he finds a way to be contrarian
It happens CONSTANTLY. Read ANY FUCKING THREAD and you should see it.

For the millionth time, STOP RESPONDING ot it.

>thinking words can hurt on an online picture box

The real autism.

Actually I stand corrected, it's this. Why are you so bothered? You could just close your eyes and walk away from the screen.

This makes no sense since Jakob isn't interested in her, same with Ryoma and Scarlet. Unless both of the girls got one of their cum tissues and shoved it in them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ai5RJDAgM38

Make me.

>fuck Mikoto, Kana's paralogue opens
>recruit Kana
>she has Sumeragi's hair color but pointed ears

I know, you missed the point. She still has pointed ears.

Is that persona 5?

>awake at 2AM the other night
>friend sends me a snapchat from the top of a parking garage, saying she can't sleep
>go over there and join her
>we talk about random shit for a while
>she opens up to me about a lot of stuff, even things that almost nobody else knows about
>conversation ends with me telling her that I'm glad that I know her
>she kind of smiles and says that that's a dorky way of putting it, but that she's glad she knows me too
>the support level up sound plays in my head

I've been playing this game too much

GAMEPLAY DISCUSSION TOPIC

MINMAXING THE KIDS

We've all heard about Miracle Midori, but what other wild kid combos can you pull off? What is the best kid for each stat, and what parent should they get for that stat? How do they compare to first gens? What's the best Kana and Shigure possible?

What makes you so freaky, Betty?

you had le one le job meme

>Fuck Mikoto and unlock Kana
>She has pointed ears and Anankos' hair color
>This makes sense genetically because he's your crazy dragon dad
>

>best Kana

Dragonstone-using Kana with a mother who gives Magic and Skill
>Nohrian Trust
>Quixotic
>Miracle
>other two slots have skill % proc skills
>S-support great Knight Siegbert support who's completely stacked with more proc skills

>Fuck Mikoto
>cry because you can't actually fuck Mikoto
I want more units already

Fuck off with this autism

I don't get why they they have Anankos bother to hood himself, but still show that his hair color is blue.

They could have just kept that hidden too so we could assume its your Corrin's color, or actually changed it to reflect the hair color you picked.

Close your eyes and walk away.

>Luna inheritance
That means putting Effie in GK which is a shit idea.
>Master ninja Solel
E rank weapons at that point of the game is terrible

Well meme'd though.

Any kid can run the Nohrian Trust gimmick but in all honesty I find Quixotic to be really bad.

It's assumably the same color as Lilith's. He might have some red hair under the hood. It does a better job at shows how he related to little fishter than being a vague blank slate to not contradict whatever strange customization you made. Also, how is his voice determined if you're playing as Femui? I noticed he had my voice option when playing as Mamui.

Meh, I don't think E-ranks are that bad, honestly. As soon as you get to D rank you're basically fine; Iron is only marginally worse than Steel and gives you thrown shit. Plus, you're given plenty of Arms Scrolls, and you might as well make use of them.

>fuck Mikoto
>Kana's hair color doesn't match anyone in the game
>skills and stats are completely randomized
>her face is fucked up as well

Incest is a bad idea

>effie being great Knight is shit
I've seen people argue that gk effie is better than General

In any case, you can just switch her over for two levels to get both of them and then seal her back

>E rank weapons at that point in the game are shit

Master ninjas can use swords

Quixotic is really on the risky side, since only the person attacking first might get an advantage out of it with activating skills - which is of course not necessarily the person with the skill equipped.

The fact you essentially -30 your avoid by putting it on can hurt too.

Name a shittier waifu than Azura

>Master Ninjas can use swords
Not really; have you seen their defense?

Rhajat

There is one, and her name starts with S

Lucina

Samosa

Scarlet?

Severa

Not him, but +30 Hit on the enemy is nothing when you can easily hit around 60 Spd. That or the enemy will have Raven Strike and would have hit you on their turn in the first place. Seriously, who thought that skill was a fucking good idea?

the original post specifically mentioned using Pavise and pairing with mom Effie for defense bonuses

Sophie?

Throw it on generals, maybe?

Flora is _____

Yeah, I was thinking along the lines of the main game when I said that.

Made the mistake of putting Quixotic on one of my front liners when I was going through child paralogues, and realized they weren't dodging anything anymore, which got them killed.

Flora

a cow.

Soleil

When I made my Hoshido Corrin, I tried to make her look elegant and composed. I figure a Nohrian princess would be a little more rough around the edges. Shorter, darker hair, scar, a more stern face... Freaky just seemed to fit.

In love with my butler.

We never take about Flora's big tiddies, just how big are they?

>gameplay discussion
>autism
Sorry, let's get back to waifu cuckposting and telling people to walk away.

cucking me for Jakob.

What is the best place to buy a Cartridge with the Binding Blade Fantranslation?

Ebay?

It's just another manic monday~

Try to name 1 waifu that is better than Soleil, I dare you.

I like to pair it with Vantage, helps offset the risk a little.

Honestly my neighborino, Azura—that should put into perspective the relative status of Soleil.

Just buy a flashcart, homie.
I can name you about 30

Flora

Her grandma

Does anyone else miss Tharjaanon?

Favorite thing about Tharjaanon?

Would Beruka be a good mother?

I thought about picking Fates up now that I finally have time in the Summer only to find pic related. What the actual fuck? I'm slow in the sense that I waited a few months, but this is unacceptable. I even have CFW on the 3DS, do they want me to pirate the shit out of it?

his sexy good looks

He comes back periodically and shitposts. I didn't have an issue with him before, but the fact that he can't keep his promise and stay out annoys me

You can get Pokemon yellow on 3ds?