/krog / in exile

/Krog/ - Kronos General
Comfy Warmane Lordaeron levelling while we wait for xiaos to spare kronos edition

temporary Warmane Lord /krog/ guild:

- alliance
Rebirth

Kronos 1: (DEAD/DDOSED ATM)

- Horde
- Alliance

Kronos 2: (DEAD/DDOSED ATM)

- Alliance
- Horde

Info:
K2 Website: www.kronos-wow.com

Questions to avoid asking:
>Will the server ever come up again?
>Is anyone stuck on authenticating?
>What toxine should i take to end myself?

FAQ: pastebin.com/YbPhHZ7j
ADDONS: pastebin.com/pvfNSeN0
Client Download and Connection Guide: pastebin.com/3vpxc0jG

BiS Lists: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8
Leveling Specs: imgur.com/a/aNm8V
Leveling Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxx
Vanilla WoW Head: db.vanillagaming.org/
Kronos official DB: vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XY5KTVA_2ys
youtube.com/watch?v=H429BSjcQqQ
warmane.com/information
i.imgur.com/YE5nX2Q.jpg?1
i.imgur.com/7ArjP5J.jpg?1
i.imgur.com/Xs6nbBV.png
bitbucket.org/arenatournament/whoplotter
worldofcorecraft.com/content/fake-population-admitted-warmanemolten-head-kaer-wolf-and-case-unfair-head-start-realm-first
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my sides

actual thread:

migrate laddies

OP here fine with thread being deleted.

you faggots

>for free

looks like this is the official thread lads, i for one welcome our meaty cocked female overlords

what did they mean by this?

>tfw all I do is shitpost and dont even play on kronos and I won the thread war in the end

HAHAHAHHA eat shit kronoscucks my sides are literally nowhere to be found atm

So there isn't any eta time for servers being up?

I did some irl stuff all week ends and wished to nolife on k2 all the further months

sorry for broken englando

I actually made this thread but the retards in the other two were so ugly especially to the janitors that mine won.
Guess you cocksuckers should be nicer to some fucking volunteer trying to wrangle you autism.

WHEN
WILL
IT
BE
UP

#prayforkronos

I am OP but yea this is fucking hilarious considering I asked for it to be deleted here/

nice shill thread

is on ALLIANCE for anyone wondering. WWU

that is a pretty pathetic hobby t b h f a m

hehe nice +1 btw
go back to /v/ now

Two weeks.

Video from Kronos team regarding when it will be up
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XY5KTVA_2ys
OP here, I am sorry I forgot to include you guys
I will edit next threadx feel free to tell everyone what you guys are doing to keep us together
Good luck friend, kings honour

SHILL! PAID MOLTEN SHILLS GETTING MY THREAD DELETED! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WILL EXPOSE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The real /krog/ thread is here

@JANITORS/MODS:

/krog/ is the kronos general, for the kronos private server. People like the OP of this general are trying to get people to move to other servers, you can easily check this by reading the OP and checking for Warmane / Molten / Rebirth

These are different private servers and not /krog/

everyone move to the true krog

>mods delete the wrong fucking thread

holy fucking shit you idiots

What the fuck is wrong with these mods

why do they delete the wrong fucking threads

Who do I whisper?

Shut the fuck up, this is our home now. Deal with it, you got cucked.

So wait, what are the refugee guilds then?
alliance lordaeron warmane?
and
alliance rebirth? i'm confused

Reminder that warmane is just molten rebranded
P2w
Fake population
Fake queue
Pay to skip queue
Shit scripts

BTFO

>m-muh shills

wew

other threads got rekt

fuck off you molten kike

NO ONE IS JOINING YOUR DIFFERENT SERVERS

WE WANT A KRONOS GENERAL

they are not refugee guilds, they are wpsg guilds

>they deleted the non-shit post thread again

AHAHAHAHA

MODS SO FUCKING RETARDED

I guess this is /wpsg/ now according to the mods

they've decided what game we're playing

Anyone who is online can invite, but if no one is online, just add chinkslayer, i'll come online in a bit. You can put questexp to 5x rates btw, so levelling shoudl be less painful while we wait for kronos to come back up

Warmane aka Molten fake population
youtube.com/watch?v=H429BSjcQqQ

As for the picture, they were always without guild, random generated names, never responding to any whisper, and most important, in a zone that didn't offer a single quest for their level. Didn't level up at all too. You could fly through whole zone spamming /target macro and wouldn't find a single one. Probably sitting somewhere hidden in ghost.

When Warmane "increased" the population cap from 6000 to 7000 players they made a mistake which they repeated when increasing from 7000 to 8000 and once again from 8000 to 8500:
warmane.com/information shows the online counters of all their realms and displays a graph of the last 24 hours. The day they raised the caps the population graph also displayed an increased cap for the previous day.
The population increase from 6000 to 7000 was fully faked (unfortunately I have no screenshots of this and archive.org does not have a copy of the website for that day)

>The population increase from 7000 to 8000 was half faked:
i.imgur.com/YE5nX2Q.jpg?1
i.imgur.com/7ArjP5J.jpg?1
>The population increase from 8000 to 8500 was fully faked:
i.imgur.com/Xs6nbBV.png
However the population increase on Lordaeron does not appear to be a flat increase by 2000, it more likely is an increase by ~25%

regarding the other realms:
bitbucket.org/arenatournament/whoplotter made by one of the AT devs, this simply goes through the /who list and displays the result
/whoplotter 16 has to be used on ragnaros / deathwing because who requests are throttled to 15 seconds

This will show a flat +1k players increase on DW/rag
to make it work on blackrock type /whoplotter 1 and then open the who window and type something like /who n-"asdfwefwa" (it needs some result for lvl 1-79)

worldofcorecraft.com/content/fake-population-admitted-warmanemolten-head-kaer-wolf-and-case-unfair-head-start-realm-first

how is rebirth? stable? ok pop? lot of bugs? english speaking? pvp?

Keep reporting this shill thread.

Warmane has no place in a Kronos general, get your own thread.

>25 stars have been added to your account.

Look at the autism explode, especially this faggot here:Honorable mention:
He has been doing this shit for months and the fact his threads keep getting deleted is hilarious

English , pretty good scripts , 700 pop to 800 usually. I got 60 and raid there.

k2 cucks on SUICIDE WATCH

somebody call the police and hide the helium tanks

this, keep reporting this thread until they take it down

no room for cunts like op in krog

Doesn't sound too bad, how is the wpvp while leveling? Might roll there for now. Shit, might even stay there if kronos doesn't get back to normal.

MODS ARE GODS
Fucking hilarious how they are triggering these retards, one guy looks like he is going to stroke out
Why not make another thread? Oh yeah because they keep deleting them.

>forever logging into game server

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>report someone for breaking US law
>get warned
>mod proceeds to delete the right thread twice and leaves up the thread advertising a /wpsg/ server

holy shit this is embarrassing

here comes the ban for complaining about the """"rules""""

Not much of it cuz of pop.

I was gonna post the Cuckington dick pump thing but what the FUCK is happening
I'm actually a bit goncerned
t. /msg/

why, so you can discuss dead server and suck more finalflash cock and meme about other nobodies?

Can anyone in Leather club invite triglypuff? Pic related, I have a non meme reason for the name.

why do you keep saying K2 when K1 is also down?

reminder that wotlk sucks

vanilla >>> tbc >>>>>>>>>>>> wotlk > whatever

fug, that is basically all I want out of the whole thing

hang on guys i got to pee brb, don't shitpost without me

It is a hidden gem don't let the fags fool you. Imo warmane has less pop then Rebirth lol wtf.

IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER

Moltards make your own general you aren't welcome in /wpsg/

>tfw my masterplan of dividing the k2 /krog/ community and putting them on shill shit servers is finally coming to fruition

You shouldn'tve fucked with k1, cucks. I'm glad to make the fall with you, if it means a dead k2 guild

ok im back thanks guys

the more people migrate, the more itll pick up

> where did my thread go?
Was it personell or not?

>being this buttblasted over rdf

welcome back ;)

cool

why isn't blizz threatening other private servers with lawyer pvp

is there any reason nos was targeted over others besides popularity

It is also a 5 x fun server that has been out for 5 years. Come play on Warmane while we pass time,

True. I'm surprised stormrage hasn't tried to get players out of this whole thing they must have either given up or don't care being a dead server

They do though, nost devs were just french surrender fags

>is there any reason nos was targeted over others besides popularity

no

Nost was taking a cut from gold selling profits thats why they didn't stand up to the chinks like kronos.
Blizzard didn't like them making dosh like that

>user blushes as he unbuttons his pantaloons vigorously

ITS ACTUALLY UP

Funserver its not that dumb fuck. Well it is fun so better off playing vanila then shitolk fakequeueland.

Well I mean it is an I interesting study in psychology: What he th ing the community is built on is now gone so without that central glue people are looking elsewhere.
Did anyone really think people would hang around for 2 weeks? That's not how people are, especially in the digital age

ITS ACTUALLY NOT

>playing on warmane

You could just level on Theather of Dreams and be able to raidlog a well scripted ulduar when it comes out on the 21st with an established Veeky Forums guild while maining Kronos once it's back

Instead your leveling on molten lal

Shouldntbyou be making another thread for the janitors to delete? Is that 3 now?

so one is going to make an OP without molten servers in it?

lmao, guess we've been cucked

Good job, my k1 brother :^)

This
Here is the thread for anyone interested.

No one plays there. Everyone that does raid logs. So why would anyone level there? The population is like, and I am being serious, 300 fucking people. Lord may fake population but we all know they have raping 6=k people actually playing.
I am bombarding of insulting ToLd overpopulation is everyone first concern and while ToD may be better scripted it doesn't matter because no one is there playing

Make it.

accept you lost the thread war and that the Kronos2 guild is going to die already, holy fuck

Here is a new thread with a message to the mods, a pure /krog/ thread with no molten / warmane advertising

/krog/ is for the kronos private server, not other servers

Anyone here in Dice Roll? I'm thinking about joining them but don't know anything about the leadership or their achievements as a guild.

warcraft league™of garrison™jewcraft(™)
>muh 6 million subscribers
>muh goy battles

i used to love blizzard. 2007 i haven't played a thing since but they keep making money :(

LOL literally cannot wait till they delete it

FUCK
OFF
KEK

accept this is the real thread already, fucking autist

> report submitted!

I used to love blizz too, I grew up on wc1/2/3 and diablo 1/2 and a year ago started playing wow private servers, played on some diablo 2 pvp private servers, those games were the best, I'll never give them another dime after how they handled diablo 3

guy here. Please don't post our guild in this thread, it ain't got shit to do with /krog/ and I don't want some asspained user using this thread as an excuse to shitpost for 2 straight years.

Nice shitpost, you can see in their website there are over 1k online right now.
Fuck off molten shill

> 1 k at peak
You are proud of this?

does anyone have an actual blizzard account
>conspiracy alert*

the view count on the blue post did not increase for 7 days, and only just started ticking again today at 82004. i'd bet you the view on thread is well over 150k. damage control

>p2w
>funserver scripting
>faked pop/queue

your OK with this?

There are at least 6 k people playing g which means they have a higher population. Population trumps everything else

what are you talking about

i'm in this exact boat. thousands of d2 hours, but d3 turned me off so fast that i've ever played a second of it

There aren't even 6k because they lie about their population.
If every server did moltard math tod would have 10k peaks

>why only shut down Nostalrius and leave all the other private servers?
Cause the other private servers are either
a.) In some country that doesn't give a shit about US IP laws
b.) The server/ISP guys refuse to give any info about the private server owners in fear of all their customers leaving the company for selling their private information
c.)They don't know about the server.

Kronos is a mix of them all, Feenix is mostly point (a)