Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Sleepy Thanos Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/tcBHsv6v

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up where you collect and train Marvel heroes. Includes multiple game modes, levelling up and skills, and fairly frequent (monthly) updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play with microtransactions.

>Official trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>2.1.0 trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=6AurGCjIYao

>Alliances:
>Alliance Name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.1.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=386885

>Limited Quantity Sales 05/04 ~ 05/11
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=395747

>6 Mega Rank Up Ticket Sale 05/04 ~ 05/12
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=397053

>Uniform Sale May 05/04 ~ Next Update
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=395766

>ISO-8 Check-in Event 5/6 - 5/15
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=400245

Previous Thread:
>

Finally a thread.

>everybody on timeline is running the meme order now

I hope Spidey does get his CW uni. I actually kinda liked it

Proxima, Corvus, and Dwarf. Or a mix of the others? Because I don't see any Ebony Maws or Supergiants

Same.

Mainly Proxima. I've seen a couple of Supergiant and Ebony Maw too.

Ebony Maw's stage is pretty hard I find.

I have yet to see any Maws, Supergiants, or Thanos.

I seriously hope there won't be too many Thanoses running around.
He's fucking nuts

Wat do with my event tokens?

I used a ton from the first few days getting crossbones bios and he's up to 5* now. I could basically go all in and get him kind of close to 6* (somewhere between 210 and 280 of the 320 I'd need) or I can just leave him at 5 making him kind of serviceable and finish him later on maybe.

Possibly worth noting is that at 5* he's tied with sif for my strongest/highest combat character. But I hear the chests give debris/norn/cards which would also be kind of nice in my situation.

If you've already dumped enough into him to get him to 5* then you might as well go all the way.

>tfw I can't auto battle every match now because of T2 characters

no pls, don't make me buy another spidey uni

unless they rework his skills and give more mobility or i frames for his 6 star skill

maybe also change his leadership

No info about team ironman update?

God bless sealy south.

probably after the iso login and CW event

What are the odds that they drop a waifuniform bomb on us in the near future?

I am so tempted to get bobbi's uni because that portrait is qt and I want a speed character that isn't silk. But I only have 1500 crystals and I am worried that if I get it then next week we get surprise sharon uni and maybe a BW and then DDS2 elektra comes shortly after that and I have to make a tough call.

What special gear, iso and 4th gear options should Kamala have?

Next Monday, unis for:
>Black Panther
>Iron Man
>War Machine
>Ant-man
And probably some other stuff. I imagine varying amounts of T2s, 6*s, and a new unfarmable character.

>Tfw you finally will get a uni for your main
If they give him t2 I'll be glad since i've 300 of his bios WAITING for it (i was grinding him for no reason)

pretty high

dude, save your crystals
get a uni that will help you clear world bosses

then you get your waifu a new suit

I would give her any obelisk with a decent recovery and maybe web resist

go with hp for the 3rd and scd for the 4th

Elektra likely won't be until next month at the earliest. Highly doubtful that there'll be a BW uni since her movie costume really isn't that different from her default and the Civil War update trailer had her in her AoU uni. If you had asked me a couple weeks ago, I would have said that a Sharon uni was guaranteed, but on CMNN's personal reddit account he said "I doubt she will get a uni" which means that if she was getting one, he hadn't heard anything about it yet which means it probably won't be in this update.

The only one that we MIGHT get next week is Sharon. No BW and this is a Civil War-focused update, so they're likely saving the DD S2 unis for later.

I say go for it on Bobbi. You'll still have enough crystals left over for one other uni anyways.

As someone who was maining Elsa since the first day I started playing, let me tell you, finally getting a uni is a magical feeling.

Assuming it's a good uni. I lucked out in that Elsa's uni is 10/10.

I've my hopes that it will give me finally a just fight vs some meme teams (i can fight it, but sometimes i just cant)

FEAR THE FURY OF WAKANDA META-MEMES!

I hope, I fucking hope, that they will give to my man Black Panther some nice skill rework

currently that nigga is so useless it is sad

>loki is said to be a guaranteed AB win 4/7 days
>tfw can't even clear up to the 3x bios reward with loki in AB
>tfw used all of my awakened isos and DD/GUK to upgrade him to +15 across the board
>rerolled him a baller iso set
>bought him a uni
>upgraded his skills
its going to pay off eventually r-right?
I don't know what I'm doing wrong to suck so bad with him ; ;

I was just like you

had a maxxed loki 6/6/60/20/20/20/20 full iso 6 star set and couldnt get more than 100k in AB

you neealways keep moving and priority shield > clones

shoot beams when safe

Actually no, he can literally eat most of the heroes/villains by combos, meme loki, meme silk, meme kingpin, and sometimes memebuster if you have the right tempo (but if they have invencibility shield you're pretty dead if you dont do these bunny hops)

he is more squishy than a qt brown teenager man come on

his skills leave him so open in ab or wb

I dont care about timeline I have my team already

btw. cap is easier to farm and do a better job than him desu why I would waste my resources on bp?

I still have a while to go until that point. I got mine at 5/4/52. He's probably the character I've thrown the most into but he still underperforms my other universals at everything except staying alive. She just can't kill anything after a certain point. I can switch to angela/whor and they shred them, but they get killed just as quickly too.

Yeah he's squishy but stun them, keep stunning them and finally keep stunning them and you will win, but since the bots doesnt know how to use the combos people see him really weak (also if you reduce the cooldowns you make everything more easier)

max the illusion skill
and don't rely only on clone shoots
you have to use the light pillar and beams too m8

aye clone shoots beat proxima for me

>tfw you can't stun wb or the ice beast

sorry man, bp is trash right now

>I got mine at 5/4/52
Oh well there's your problem. Loki is good because of his 6* skill allowing you to kite the entire time while his illusions takes out all the enemies. Until you get him to 6*, he really isn't very good.

I ain't got the illusion skill until I get her to 6* though is the thing. I just use all my offensive skills if they are up unless my shield is down and on cd then I just run around until its back before going back in.

yeah sadly for these 2 he's really trash but for for the other game modes he can be something, KEEP YOUR FAITH UP

yeah man I still have hope

reminder mediocre qt elsa turned into a top tier speed character because of an uniform

Can anyone help me with a few things? Got some q's

First of all is coulson any good? I scored enough of his bios out of the month end chest to get him to 4* and if he's a decent get I could farm his story missions to finish the rest

Secondly how good are daily missions in general? I have been mostly doing all 5 each day just because I figured they were solid but they eat up a lot of energy I could use for bios instead. Is the gold/iso worth it or should I just stick to the 1 per day for my daily and then focus on story farming?

Thank you friends and here is a cute girl for your help

Coulson is somewhat good for what i've seen from the korean grinders

the missions are good if you need some extra cash (in a game where you get it for even breathing), the norn stones are the reason somewhat, but i recommend you doing 1 per day and farm these sweet bios for your favorite cuties

Fucking Proxima Midnight everywhere.

The real MVP in Timeline right now. May his cup runneth over with great fortune.

How far can I go in this game using only qts? pic related is what I'm working with so far

Yeah, gotta love that guy. Once you hit a certain point in rerolling, it's nothing but Proxima teams, then you just keep rerolling praying for a team that doesn't have any BO and then Sealy South pops up with his easily beaten T2 IM, Spidey, and T2 Cap.

Pretty far.

just let silk carry your team you will get a free "keke" thanks to her

>First of all is coulson any good?
Pairs well with Loki since he gives her an all attack and cooldown time buff. On his own, he's nothing special, but his passive is actually extremely good for World Boss.

>Secondly how good are daily missions in general?
Give a lot of gold, only way to consistently get ISOs, and give a decent amount of experience. So yes, you should be doing them. It's only 30 energy a day, so it's not like they're taking away THAT much of your bio grinding away.

>Still no details for the next update this week

>tfw even maxed, when even given a good iso-set, Lash is still trash and not a good anything, even Lincoln is better than him.

A couple of his skills are useful in Blast Battleworld, but that's about it.

Honestly that team will be very competitive once they all get T2

>Tfw you finally will get a uni for your main
It didn't go very well with me.

i'm very sorry friend, i can feel that pain too

build an obelisk to +5...
of course it gets double poison resist...

feelsbadman

Damn man, that's rough.

ded on arrival
e
d

fucking piece of shit

black dwarf I hate you

can't get you more than 2/5

loki team and then iron fist + ww gimmick

fucking piece of shit die in heall you faglord

>tfw you know, without a doubt, that your main will never ever get a uniform

Lemme guess, Kamala?

What if it's Wasp?[

Who am I kidding? Her DPS fucking sucks and dies incredibly fast 6* skill never ;_;

Wasp has a pretty good chance of getting a uni at some point. Janet has no shortage of unis to choose from.

That would imply NM bother to read comics though.

>tfw still no scarlet witch

At the very least BP finally gets a uni

I hope Apocalypse fails hard so Marvel can work a deal with Fox about the fucking rights or something, and because I want my nigga Kl'rt in the game.

Feels bad ;_;
They gave an Elsa uniform that only appears on her SW mini's covers? Idk I haven't read it but I heard the blue suit is cover-only

At least you can manage this shit 2/5. I can only 3/5. The rest of my teams are JUST blown out.

Yeah, it never appeared in the interiors, only the covers and initial concept art.

What does the little purple button do at the bottom of the screen left of the ability buttons?

Also when doing the coop thing what does the best reward bar do at the bottom? I've had it to 100% before and still get a shit reward.

God no. I'm with you on Fantastic Four, but the X-men are fine where they are, even if that means no X-characters in Future Fight.

FUCK YOUR GIF NIGGER.

It's happening

Who said the X-Men were coming too, lad? They are well being in a different universe and dealing with Bryan Singer, I just want them to be in more friendly terms so they can advertise and use Scarlet Waifu in games and stuff and of course everything FF related to be implemented as well.

Sorry :^)

They read Spidey, and did the subtle smart move of releasing black suit instead of actual Renew your vows suit. Even though they titled it as such.

>and did the subtle smart move of releasing black suit instead of actual Renew your vows suit. Even though they titled it as such.
Yeah... they totally did.

I wanna kit out my main squad, Science Gone Wrong, before I move on to Memeteams. Should I just grab Missile Spam IM while it's on sale or is there any hint that CW IM is gonna have a good uni bonus?

No hint so far, can only give guesses about CW IM uni really.

>No hot time

>weekday

hi

already?

Purple button is for a team attack with 1 or both of your teammates. If you have a team bonus with characters, that's when the purple button becomes usable. And I actually have no fucking clue, I just mindlessly get to 100% daily and stop. Help.

Killing this thread, Stamford style.
ALLAHU AKBAR.

My energy is about to reach 2k and I still play everyday. At this rate I don't think I'll run out of energy anymore.

C'mon guys ;_;

It took me a good while to notice in-game but Hawkeye's new uni DOES have purple it's just barely noticeable thanks to it being so dark. It's on the front, the quiver, and a piece on the right shoulder. And for some reason his suit has a good amount of dark blue. I'm not even sure why. But hey uni looks and is better than AoU suit.

Too bad the face is all wrong

Show me your card effects, anons. I wanna see how much more work I have to put in.
Card Page in next post.

I have no cards

Critiques and advice hoped for and welcome.

Seems pretty decent for IAAG Kamala

This is actually better than the old generators. It's a shame no one can take advantage of this

>Poison
>Energy
Seems like a good fit for GG, too bad they fucked up his move pool. Also too bad we really lack poison characters.

Sometimes I fantasize about Wasp getting this uni and changing all her attacks to poison damage just for kicks. Then I wake up and know there's about a 0.001% chance that ever happens :(

a complete 90s pass on the roster

Needs more attack. Keep working on that Loki card
Drop the Battleworld card eventually.
Black Widow card is meh, dunno why people take it to 6*
Keep Zombies
Dunno about that CW card, might be a bit overboard with SCD due to Loki and Zombies

Pic related are my cards - thinking of replacing my 5th card (1872 Shaner variant) with the CW Thor card. I don't think the SCD proc is worth it either so I'll take it to 5*+. Thoughts?

Iron Man card has en energy attack proc and Loki card has a phys attack proc

>Still $1.50
feelsbadman

Hyped as fuck for CW Panther uni