old
Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

BREAK EM DOWN thread
(Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)

Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki
discord.gg/0104zGqov5WYh9dip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9T2Vb7CjhZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tracer hopps for best crossover

>Hanzo yells for Sake
does he have a drinking problem?

Ore no D. in kanojo no VA

>it's "they have lucio and you don't" episode

I'm not sure people have realized that you can actually break reins shield. I have seen entire teams stop shooting, and hide, like they are trying to wait it out. If you dont have the option to get behind, get through. Its better then letting them set up and push the cart half a mile. Nothing stops them in their tracks like a shield going up, haveing them group behind it, and then having it break 2 seconds later.

Why does no one attack the fucking point? Everyone decides to kill outside the point and no one goes in, meanwhile i charge in and die mid point capture..... thanks team, you fuckheads, enjoy your kills.

>getting 4 rl friends
>want to have fun
>get this

How do people enjoy playing such crap?

Does Blizzard really think this is entertaining?

Snow White, the multiculti remake

D.VA
BUFFS
WHEN?

what kind?

>there's a bastion, reinhart and lucio camping a bottleneck
how do you fuck them up, vg?

"It's so easy user, just git gud" :^)

Do Junkrat traps have stealth camo or something? I can barely see them.

go zen, throw discord on big guys, another goes widow to take out lucio if he peeks of just help pharah take out discord targets. Bastion is easily taken out by widow and a rocket here or there. If tracerfags could focus on an objective for once she could probably flank him.

they sink into the ground a bit

They're visible, but not visible enough for the enemy not constantly trigger them

Mei should really have 200 hp. And Mei is one of my top played characters.

Mei nerf when

never

So whats going on for the release? I have not kept up on this.

Will there be more heros on release? Is it going for $60 or $40? Are new heros dlc/paid unlocks like some hearthstone shit?

>widowmaker bots and hanzo arrow spammers in every game now
Can't wait for the russians to be paywalled out.

>Mfw fighting five McCrees and a Mercy
We eventually won but goddamn if that wasn't the most annoying shit of all time. I fucking hate King's Row as well. There's no room to maneuver and pick apart the defenders at the end, you have to use brute force and pray nobody fucks up.

They sink into the ground half the time. They better be fixed in live.

why is every map I play today fucking kings rown
like I don't hate the map but cmon boys

MEI IS REALLY COOL
>WHY IS SHE COOL?
BECAUSE SHE IS ALWAYS BELOW 90 DEGREES.
>WHY BELOW 90?

BECAUSE SHE IS ACUTE

>Mei: This world is worth fighting for
>Junkrat: I hate this place let's blow it up
I just want some more hero i nteraction,
why do I get so little of it?

I like Mei's design, but the glasses just go against her nerdy personality and it ruins it for me.
I'm not saying they are problem glasses, but they are too trendy and fashionable for a geek like her.

Do her skins give her more suitable glasses, like some thick coke lens ones, or some thin brown architect frames?

posting biggest and comfiest butt

You're in class, you turn around and this thing slaps your ass.
What do?

>bend over

Chimping out as winston is actually fun as fuck.

what time will the servers go offline? its 16:21 here

I love that hanzo wants to challenge Widow to a shoot out
like he could compete with a rifle

Is there a triggerbot out for Overwatch then?

Damn well feels as though there is.

I just noticed how disproportionally huge her hands must be inside the gloves. And the space in between her fingers too.

xrd for Mei is a fat sack of shit that needs a nerf

because this happened to me.
youtube.com/watch?v=9T2Vb7CjhZI

I'm hoping that the PotG system eventually gets refined to recognize combination plays. One example is Zarya using her ult and Junkrat getting multiple direct hits on the clump of players. The refined system would say "Player 1 + Player 2" on the intro screen, would show Zarya's point of view up until until she used her ult, and then would switch to Junkrat hitting the group with grenades.

It's funny because good Hanzos can fuck good Widows with their massive arrow hitboxes. No sexual innuendo intended.

Hey assholes who keep making the OP. Include the Discord Channel if we actually want to start teaming up

Try Junkrat, I usually do well with him against her. She can't freeze you fast enough.

I hope they just give me an option to always skip it like they did with killcams

I want to kiss Mercy!

I main Junkrat, it's not me that has the issue with her; it's dumb ass team mates

Pretty sure that's an obese angle

>OH MY GOD WHY DIDNT YOU HEAL ME???
>Soldier halfway across the map and died to a Symmetra.

Because you're shit that's why.

>with 4chinners

Lucio is 100% based.

He has great character lines too.

Send help

>king of the hill
>we have no lucio

Fuck that I played him 14 games in a row.

>Every city has their real name except London which is called "King's Row"
>Gibraltar, British territory, doesn't have a British flag like every other stage

What did Blizzard mean by this? Are they anti-anglo?

Tracer ult helps a bit

Stop loving fat people, that's not healthy. They can die easily.

support is suffering, somehow its always your fault

Hopefully the fee of entry will fix things like this

>SureFurer starts streaming

He's playing worse today now that he can't play with his bot on.

>Discord

>potg for a random ordinary mccree, he's got his q up so lets see it
>he's on the KOTH point with nothing going on, puts his spray onto and then fan fires into a wall
>3 seconds left, jumping around the giant hole in the middle of the point and then notices a 20% hp mercy off in the distance
>he fanfires her from 16 ft away and the last bullet hits, killing her
>he goes back to jumping and spraying
>the entire match's face when

Well, she is pretty tough to deal with. Her main attack makes you unable to attack if you don't kill her fast enough, then she can block you out (or in), and if those aren't good enough, she can go invisible and fully heal. It's kind of a bullshit combo unless you can hit and kill her in a few hits.

>Enemy switches to bastion
>wipes our team
>wins

epic

Does Genji's reflect work on all incoming projectiles or just ones in front of him?

I can't wait for all these "so skilled" mccree faggots to be blocked out by the paywall

As much as I don't like the "UHHHH THICC" memes, I think she's really cute, a girl built for cuddling.
But honestly ,we don't know just how big she is as she's buried under layers of winter wear. Has there ever been any official images of her in normal clothes?

who /cancer/ here?

>mmr getting higher
>bastion count getting lower
Feels good.

So the solution is to just make her 200 hp instead of 250

Mei is barely fat enough for it to be unhealthy you fuck. If you wanted to be concerned about health issues with her about the fact she was frozen for like a decade

i see now why people like to play with swedish dwarf.

take her home and make her my wife
fuck off we established that we dont need that in the op
nerf what? What do you think is too strong about her kit?

play mccree, just flashbang her when she tries to freeze you and you can burst her down easily.

Winners play Junkrat

>changing characters
>ever

Presumably, Watchpoint: Gibraltar is/was given to and the sovereign territory of Overwatch. So they have their own flag.

So what's the word on Map/Hero packs? Are they going maximum jew? I need to know if this is a "buy once, keeping buying forever" game before i make this my latest obession

This is pretty annoying, more if they aren't moving the payload.
I'M NOT YOUR BABYSITTER, ASSHOLE, I HAVE LOW HEALTH, YOU SHOULD PROTECT ME.

>all the original Overwatch members are old, Cis white males who are being replaced by a younger, more "diverse" generation

There is an obvious message being pushed in this game....

>no mei
>no bastion
>no widowmaker
>hanzo very low

Not cancer at all.

POST YOUR REAL MEI HOURS

Meis are stupidly annoying to deal with but only in close-combat situations. If that bitch is camping inside a building, just don't go in it. If nobody feeds her, she'll get bored and try to kill people in more open areas. At this point, she's dead.

Also, if she ults you, forget about trying to shoot people. Get the fuck outside the ult radius as soon as possible. You can get out of it with a lot of characters if you just focus on trying. Soldier 76 is probably my favorite Mei counter because he can sprint away from her freezing and flush her out of hiding spots with Helix Rockets.

So what are you going to be doing for the next 2 weeks when the beta closes?

>"That's how you get tinnitus!"

All heroes/maps will be free dlc.

Maps in this game seem pretty mediocre from what I've seen so far, you can clearly see they don't have too much fps experience

>mei AND trash mouse

Faggot

HANAMURA IS SUCH A SHIT MAP JESUS FUCK CHRIST

playing Overwatch

I also see the light

>nerf what? What do you think is too strong about her kit?
nothing really, some people play heroes with low damage and no interrupts and they'll always die to Mei since you always need one of the two if it's 1 vs 1.

junkrat is pretty amazing in pub play

I throw his trap out as I airbag jump over teams and just dump grenades on whoever it snares

>they always grapple to heights toblerone cant reach

source me famalamabambam

He kept moving away from the payload into open fire combat and expecting me to follow him.

I gave into the salt and made sure not to heal him at all.

maybe they changed its name?
or maybe London grew so much in size they had to seperate into different sections?

No you're not.

you do realise nobody is playing overwatch until the 24th after tomorrow right?