/vn/ - Yume edition

Visual Novel General #1086

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT

>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:

1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Visual Novel Translation Status
warosu.org/jp/?task=search2&search_tripcode=!!UcDDlzwANFs&search_op=op

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk

Previous threads:
pastebin.com/zeiYgLrs

This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.

Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/yazwmy.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=cUs8FEsDUZ4
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=34493
youtube.com/watch?v=atxKJZrdrJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is MLA chronicles good?

Does anyone know how to delete individual save files for Code Realize? Not the overall data, just a few of the choices I saved at.

>play Lucid9 despite it being an EVN, having absolutely fucking terrible art, the humor being referential Big Bang Theory-tier bullshit, and almost all the characters being walking stereotypes with no development
>that ending scene

Still like lolis.

Dovac disapproves

Lolis are cute.

is that good or bad?

The parts where it ended up getting serious see: the end were the best parts, but otherwise it made me want to go lay down and die

I don't know why I kept going

>The milf has the smallest chest in the cast
I-is this a foreshadowing?

So I just finished Danganronpa 2.

What the fuck happened?

You played a game that was bad and only focused on being edgy.

And then you played the sequel.

Is Discipline or Bible Black better?

pic unrelated

apples oranges etc, one is a nukige while other one is a borderline nukige

Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.

;o;

How long is Sora no Woto?

Thanks.

Longer than my dick.

Eternal lolis are the best.

I wish my dick could read Discipline for the first time again. Or Starless as that was faptastic. When is JAST going to translate more of that shit.?

I think Starless is the most hardcore nukige you can release in west.

or nvm, a Maggot Baits(which is literally snuff nukige) release is possible too considering how succesful euphoria was.

Fucking dead it's on page 10 already.

I have no doubt Mako Hunter, Ero Manga, or Fraternite would sell way better than MB though. Well, I actually am not too sure if MB would attract more buyers just from looking cool, but as to actual content, Fraternite is a lot closer to Euphoria whereas MB is far more gorey and brutal which will turn a lot of people away I'm sure. Mako Hunter is more vanilla but still rapey, which hits two crowds pretty well, and Ero Manga has the same recipe that H-Game did. I'm biased for Mako Hunter though because I liked it so much. Dark elf is love.

my.mixtape.moe/yazwmy.mp4

How happy are you that Aroduc is translating this?

People love dark elfs. That would sell for sure then.

How close is he to finishing whatever he is translating?

looks like kusoge

She is love

i will be happy if ANY VN is getting translated, more translations out there, the better. how long till the translation get's finished?

3 years.

ohaa, /vn/

Kusoge.

i will be happy if ANY VN is getting translated, more translations out there, the better. how long till the translation get's finished?

>Posting a Japanese visual novel
He did it, the absolute madman.

Muuu

stop copy me pls

wew, all is not lost, at least we know that it's getting translated anyways, by the time it's finish, there are much better VNs out there that are translated

Happening very soon™

Next thread needs to be dedicated to Kosame.

Why does a child have these huge tits

A couple of weeks.
>Translation : 11280/12048 lines (93%)
>Editing : 70%

>(93%)
It looks close. Will we get to read it this year?

A couple of weeks.

Nice. Which reminds me, what happened to Dracu-Riot?

Who are you quoting? By which I mean what game is that?

Post tsunderes

IKIKOI
K
I
K
O
I

It's a fuwa project so who knows.

Literal tumors from radiation poisoning.

youtube.com/watch?v=cUs8FEsDUZ4
Trace, on.

Tane was pretty deredere though.

It's dead, Jim.

But he's translating Baldr Sky.

I've decided to post this anonymously here because I don't want any e-fame/credit or anything like that since I wasn't actually the one who translated what I am about to release.

I am going to release the unedited full patch for Mare's route in Hoshimemo - Eternal Heart at 12 am EST tonight. I was only able to obtain the script (and not a modified executable that was able to display the script) so I had to attempt to hack the game myself. However, I could not get the English text to properly display when hooking the function that displays text in Hoshimemo, so I am using an external program to project an overlay with the translation over the game window. I've blocked the text display function from showing anything besides names because of that. Names are not translated, though you can tell who's speaking based on the color of the name and their voice anyway.

The C# source code for the program will be included with the release later today so you can verify the integrity of the program for yourself and modify it if you want to. It is important that you use the download link provided below; other versions of Hoshimemo Eternal Heart may not work because the memory addresses of the executable will probably be different. I suggest downloading it right now since there are only a few seeders.

Download for game:
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=34493

Credits:
The team who originally translated this
The developers of TurboHUD, which my overlay is based on

Oh my

>unedited partial

no one cares

Sounds neat. Am looking forward to it.

Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure I already have that.

This is the one that user said that was gonna be released in a couple of weeks right?

What? I'm pretty sure that user is referring to that Yukikaze VN

youtube.com/watch?v=atxKJZrdrJI

Can't wait.

DABURU SHOOOOOOOKU

Trace, on.

Thanks, but wish we got Yumes route.

Mare a shit, but people keep saying Yume is best girl, and sadly the original game doesn't do her justice.

this has nothing to do with vidya geames gtfo fgt

くわっどるぷるしょーーーーーーーっく!

here have a free (You) on the house.

hair is the most slutty part of the body

2 hours

Omokage is definitely a case of "the grass is greener on the other side"... man was that game boring 90% of the time.

Do you think her classmates laugh about how her name sounds like asshole?

Asshole is an english word you dufus.

japanese people can know english

so is cunt you cunt

Man I love this dude
He should get his own manga

Im sure her classmates cant bring themselves to dislike or talk behind her back. Shes too radiant and nice for it.

lol triggered pedophile

Yay Nozomi left the party. Total party shittiness has been cut nearly in half.

It's more like once she leaves the room they completely forget she even exists, only holding on to a vague dread of nasal voices.

Stop bullying Asuho you bastard.

Not like she'd hear it

Am I allowed to talk about Asagao Academy here?

No, go to /evn/

Its only one ear you ass.

Ahegao academy?

Let's make /vn/ a Yuritopia!

het posters only