/twg/ - Total War General

Kingly edition (post your rulers)

>Pastebin FAQs
pastebin.com/GMxzWijS

>Attila
TWC Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2105-Total-War-Attila-Modifications
Age of Charlamagne -- youtube.com/watch?v=RNOy63UZXvM

>Warhammer
Kholek Suneater- Chaos vs Dwarfs -- youtube.com/watch?v=3EIkvHD7MU8
Kholek Suneater -Dwarf POV -- youtube.com/watch?v=aAMKJzUAX_M
Modding Officially supported -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Modding_Details
Orc Campaign gameplay Stream -- twitchDOTtv/totalwarofficial/v/64693135

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Japan
wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Steam_Achievements
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for RNG makes games better

1st for Dwarfs

What the fuck is going on with this OP

Why are most of the links gone

Whoever made this thread should be ashamed of themselves.

God damn it I should just have done it myself.

Rollerino

What's his name and why is he angry?

>nobody cared who he was until he put on the mask

Chosen angry

I want to play Warhams so bad

anime!

I've never played a Total War game but I'm looking forward to Warhammer. I've heard the reaction to the past 2 games has been mixed though, what are the chances of Wahammer being good and is it shaping up well from has been shown so far?

Andy the Axe, buddy of Harry the Hammer. He's angry because he uses it to get past his chronic depression.

I can't wait to do my three-sorceress build from the tabletop. Two Dark Magic girls in corsair units, which they buff WHILE REPLENISHING THE MAGIC POOL, and then one Shadow sorc on a pegasus, just for those beautiful Mind Razor'd Black Guard.

When the blender hits that face just right, these slaves sing.

It's gonna be the best one, hands down.

Go on humble bundle, get Attila/Shogun 2/Napoleon and judge for yourself, you might like the older ones but they are too far removed from the newer ones.

Warhammer will be the most similar to Attila

Dwarf campaign tomorrow, you should watch it to get an idea

>Joey playing

Let him make his own opinion by playing the current games

Kinda dissapointed that all the units look the same
Warhammer was p focused on each unit being different, with painting them and such

>Joey playing
>Playing dwarfs

We truely live dark times

A very good chance.

Sure more would be better, but you're asking for a huge amount of extra assets that modders have all the time in the world to add.

>warhammer uses denuvo

First time on the thread here

Is it true that Attila has 48 siege layouts while the new Warhammer Total War only has 3? seems weird to me but thats what I've heard.

i think the issues with the past two games have been a stale setting. Rome 2 had serious issues on release but that wasn't repeated with attila. Attila played very well but it wasn't optimized and it was pretty boring.

so far all signs point to warhammer having much better performance and undoubtedly a better setting

Burn in hell piratefag

Also first time on the thread here

I heard the opposite

A little color would've been nice at least.

It's alright, not like I wanted to play it or anything anyway

we only saw 3 layouts for warhammer, and each ones differs in architechtures depending on which faction own it(unlike previous total war, where Burdigala keeps being a gallic city, even after 200 years of Roman civilisation)

Thanks, the hype begins

Don't have time as I'm playing through FE at the moment.

They have to have a uniform color for chaos vs chaos fights. If there are AI chaos factions you can run into, they'll probably have a bit of color to them. Main one is just gonna be black because of course it will be.

You can't occupy cities of other factions.

How come that Christianity got accepted on such a large scale in Japan?
Were people mostly unhappy with Buddhism?

I know the Shogun later persecuted them and at that point point it was pretty much over but im interested in the period before that.

Fuck off idiot and take your retarded bait with you

the power of DEUS VULT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Japan

if orcs take holds, it become orc-stylized, in campaign and battle map

Same for Empire-Bretonnia-Vampires

aight senpai

Seemed more attractive. And Jesus loves everyone, not justs bald dudes on a mountain wallowing in rice and money you earned.

chaos warriors get fused with their armor, but he can't see shit with that helmet and his penis is eternally stuck in the mail.

The chaos gods are not smiling at him, they are laughing for they uplifted him wrong as a joke.

Christianity never exceeded more than 5% even at its peak in japan.

It rose to a sizable percentage in little more than 80 years.

For Japan religion is like astrology so nobody actually give a shit.

Its ridiculous how shit the chaos warriros are in TWW. They don't have the trademark leather boots, the helmets have two fucking options and they all have the same fucking weapon. Its liek CA completely missed the point that its a HORDE and not some uniform Roman army. Guess it'll have to do but seriously what idle cunts they are. Thank God for mods.

hopefully mods will fix it

>yfw the roman sandal meme will take place with Chaos leather boots

Jesus was Japanese! His brother Isukiri was the one who died on the Cross. Jesus went back to Japan after.

Might want to look at the Shimabara uprising before jumping to the conclusion that christianity was widely accepted. Buddhism is pretty inseparable from Japanese culture but wasn't teh same as christianity in that it doesn't come with convenient explanations spoken by devoted missionaries. Most the bible would be meaningless to the Japanese but the idea of participating in a new religion that wasn't part of the state was interesting. Today in Japan christianity is doing shit though.

Yeah those signature leather boots that everyone thinks of when they think about Chaos. What was CA even doing?

>Today in Japan christianity is doing shit though.
its doing shit around the world, increased education not tied to religion sorta does that

>its doing shit around the world
Not really.

What, you mean nothing other than saving people from eternal damnation in the fires of hell?

christianity is still pretty popular senpai. it's just not in the spotlight because christians aren't spending every waking hour trying to figure out edgy atrocities to post on liveleak

>saving people from eternal damnation in the fires of hell?
any evidence that its actually doing that instead of the opposite
how can I know that the whole christianity thing is nothing but a big scheme set up by the devil to send more people into his domain?

muhammed pls. don't you have an elementary school to suicide bomb or some women to throw acid on?

You got half of it correct: The catlick church is a satanic organisation which mocks G-D almighty. Only True Baptist Christians go to heaven. Praise Jesus!

>Uses Steam
>Denuvo is a secondary authentication check and doesn't have a major impact.

>it's just not in the spotlight because christians aren't spending every waking hour trying to figure out edgy atrocities to post on liveleak
some christians in western africa are getting how to do that recently though.

>Uses Denuvo
>Still get buttfucked by Sturd integration

>muh leather boots
>2/5 of the models wear leather boots.
Might've wanted to use a different picture to support that point.

Lol had no idea Chaos warriors wore leather boots, I thought they were welded to their armor?

Does that mean the only part they can uncover is their feet?

How are you passing the time /twg/? Serious question.

A little over 14 days to go... I have no enthusiasm to play anything. I'm just starting to binge watch Bates Motel's latest season and I don't think that's gonna last long at 9 episodes aired and 1 more to go next week.

Any good films or TV shows?

Playing Stellaris and posting screenshots on /gsg/.

With how thick that plate is and how stocky they are I don't think they need armored boots.

You underestimate just how powerful of a religion Christianity is in terms of conversion.

Unlike most religions that sprang organically out of folk-belief and shit, Christianity was basically a conscious effort to engineer a religion to be as compelling as humanly possible.

Why do you think Paul railed so hard against keeping circumcision around? He knew that if he could get rid of that stupid "If you wanna pray to our god you're gonna need to cut part of your dick off" shit the amount of people they could get to convert would sky-rocket.

Chosen have actual sabatons (or armoured boots) because they have better armour (supposedly but not actually still just chaos armour) however CA decided Chosen and Warriros would all have sabatons.

The boots are classic and date back to the first chaos warrior harry the hammer. Chaos warriors where them in every game from Battle March to Warhammer online and they look awesome.

the most numerous christians catholics have a cuck pope and they are barely making headway in China despite religion being more open than ever over there. Apart from third world shitholes Chistianity is doing shit but the catholic church is still allowed to keep buildings and land that shouldn't belong to it.

Working 12hrs day, 6 days/week. Contemplating which graphic card to get.

>Working 12hrs day, 6 days/week

Doing what?

That new one is coming out the on the 27th thats gonna be good I think. I dunno.

Aksum cucked da world. Hataz did! He took an Aksum army to Britannia. There wuz NO ONE left to cuck, da wimmiz wuz his.

But Hataz is dead. His Empire is gone. And so we live in EVIL days. The bulls of Aksum have cucked each other instead of their proper enemies, those who ENVY the big Aksum cock.

>the catholic church is still allowed to keep buildings and land that shouldn't belong to it.
Feels good man.

If our Warboss Grimgor is to become the best
Military leader of all the orcs and elves

Well uh, I work in a pretty popular toy factory here in Europe.

will mostly likely get the 970 depending on how well TWW runs

>popular toy factory

You mean like you produce popular toys, or do you have tours and shit? Why would a factory be popular?

Who here excited for Skaven gameplay?

I'm pretty sure this Nvidia 1070 is 380 and probably blows the 970 out of the water. Course you're gonna have to wait a bit then.

so lego?

saved

Is it legos?

Excited to murder thousands of them? Yes.

i'm studying for finals. I'll probably play some mordheim after that. i start a summer job the day before warhammer drops but hopefully i won't be too busy

Not as excited as their own leaders are, foolish man-thing.

There is a few things i would like to hear your opinions on. how to use some of the units type efficiently. and i would like to discuss Vanguard and Cavalry. i saw in one of the videos that you could deploy vanguard units outside the normal deploy zone. the only use i can think of is to make a retard AI army split its army and pull them away from the main army.
you see as I see it, if you send in quick units into an enemy army without your main army backing it up, they would die quickly and your enemies would have alot of time to counter them. but if your main army clash then sending these quick units around, then they dont have as many avaiable units (if any at all)
so beeing able to deploy outside of the normal deploy zone SEEMS useless. or do you guys disagree? i would love to hear your good ideas and thoughts on this matter

>or do you guys disagree?
Any true understander of strategy will tell you it's op as god to deploy behind enemy lines. You either taunt the enemy into making mistakes (which both AI AND players will do) or just switch around the hammer & anvil.

go on

IF OUR LORD IS T'BECOME KING tfw no Tombking gf. Why even live?

>970

Nigga you crazy you can get a 1070 for 70 bucks more and it runs better than a titan x for almost half the consumption

wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Steam_Achievements
>The Order of the Blazing Sun Construct the Blazing Sun Chapterhouse at Talabheim.

Oh yeah, the sun is going to get praised!

Holy shit someone capped my post, this was months ago.

But I'm skeptical about it buying it at launch.

>Sack the Halfling's Moot

Do you think our beloved bootleg hobbits will make it lads?

Maybe a talentued modder could take BloodBowl models and put it with dwarfen animation

i wish user-san would bully me

Warhammer won't have naval combat will it?

>popular toy factory
>europe
>12 hours

So what you meant is you do 4 hours of overtime? it's illegal in europe to work more than 8 hour shifts and a popular toy factory can't get away with illegal work

>Do you think our beloved bootleg hobbits will make it lads?
If Chaos Dwarfs are in then everything is possible.

>it's illegal in europe to work more than 8 hour shifts

it just gives an experience buff to reiksguard recruited in that area.

The Moot should have some kind of bonus to happiness for your empire seeing as their cooking puts slaanesh to shame in terms of flavour.

>it just gives an experience buff to reiksguard recruited in that area.
Surely they'll add them as Units of Renown later? I'd pay for it.

um no, it's 'illegal' to exceed 20hours of overtime per week as far as I know.

Yeah probably. With DLC CA can get the funding to make anything.