pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/11729
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4ii8lj/heres_a_list_of_all_weapons_that_gain_an_sa/
youtube.com/watch?v=gyV-fu1WMUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nth for join the fucking fightclub at high wall
pc
pass: dsg

DaS3 IS SHIT

2nd for autiistic trip drama

U R

Suggestions?
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/11729

What's the best shield with Weapon Art that can be infused so I can use my sick stance combos forever?

>Silver Kite Shield
H e l p

This game was a massive disappointment
BB > DeS > DaS1 > DaS3 > DaS2

Man fuck that purple. Rip Sten.

Nah.

So were the Untended Graves in/at the edge of the Abyss? Looks very similar to Wolnir's arena.

nth for going back to das2 pvp

DeS > DaS 1 > BB > DaS 3 > DaS 2

How can you like BB but not DaS 3

>want to learn how to play against weapons with hyperarmor
>specifically how to play against the black knight greataxe
>fight against someone using it
>it devolves into both of us just rolling around doing almost nothing

I.. I didn't want it to be like this. ;-; any tips against it?

>because she wasn't unkindled

That makes the most sense. Yuria is more or less subservient to you even before you complete the ceremony, so I don't think she'd fear death if it meant completing the task given to her by Kaathe (her death dialogue more or less confirms that).

Anyone on PC has darkdrift they don't need ?

What kind of build is best for the Cathedral Knight Greatsword? Lightning infusion STR/FTH build?

Got 3 characters on lvl 80 now. Afraid to progress in levels as it is irreversible. Should I?

back yo saves up

I just want to get dominated and humiliated by Yuria or Karla

>tfw reallocated my stats and only lost like 100 hp and 15 stamina
>pumped 10 into Vit
>can now do a full cathedral knight cosplay and still fast roll

Feels good.

ANRI DOESN'T DIE. WATCH THE END CINEMATIC AGAIN. THERE'S A KNIGHT IN EKS AT THE END WHEN YOU SEE THE YURIA SISTERS

Anyone on PC Want to donate some Manikin Claws?

Keep a fast weapon on hand like a curved sword so you can roll punish, but avoid running and rolling attacks if they're parry happy.

Could also try using a Black Knight Glaive or other weapons with hyperarmour that have L2 combos.

xth for KARLA IS THE BEST

Why are the softcaps for FAI/INT so high this time around compared to STR/DEX?I really don't get it, it's not like they have spells with absurdly high requirements like in 2 to justify it and all it means is those builds are even more screwed statwise if they want optimal damage.

I don't understand ANYTHING of the lore in DS3.

Am I the only one?

Any conclusive lore videos yet, or is there just too much left open by the devs?

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

BB>DaS3>DaS2>DaS1

I'm genuinely surprised at the Universal love for DaS1, it plays and runs like an alpha version of DaS2. I couldn't give a flying fuck about lore or story i mainly play for the Combat and boss fights.

can anybody check for me what the damage is on a 40/40 refined longsword compared to a 40 luck anri's sword?

Man up and just use the Astora straight sword for the playthough, don't you dare kill him!

How to infuse man serpent hatchet for maximum damage?

yeah, and a risk a ban. sure mate

Is the Thrall Axe worth the time it takes to farm? Is there a better weapon to use for my mischievous Undead Settlement invader?

>lore in DS3

Probably because compared to the dickriding of DS1 lore we didn't get this many items that could fill us in on the new stuff.

As someone pointed out, Lothric Castle throws a lot of new shit at you but little to no explanation about it.

Did we even get anything related to the oily bursting things? Other than the vague Cleric chestpiece description?

I'll try that, thank you. I was able to roll-punish him to death eventually, the problem is that I'm shit at predicting if they're going to follow up their first attack.

Hey vg, playing a pyro currently at the Demon Ruins. I've been using a Raw Astora Straight Sword so far and it works well, but I'm wondering if there's anything else I can use, preferably dark or chaos infused since i have plenty of gems.

I heard dark/chaos Astora Greatsword is good but the stats are a bit too high for me at the moment, is there anything else?

m8
BB=DaS1>DeS>POWERGAP>DaS3>DaS2

Shit, you're right. Can't believe I missed that the first time. I wonder if usurping the First Flame revives Anri.

I swear Lucifer is doing it just to piss people off now

Ideal play style for a trap character? Dex over strength, obviously, and either clothing or 'feminine' armour only (Dancer's, Brass, Yuria's, etc), but beyond that I'm not sure. I thought I'd go for a lot of magic but apparently magic is pretty shit in DaS3 (which is a shame because I've literally never ever used sorcery in Dark Souls so I thought maybe DaS3 would be the game to finally do that). Apparently healing miracles are still okay, its just offensive ones which are fucked, but there's not much point in being a qt healslut if my host can just estus like mad.

>when you reach Abyss Watchers on yet another one of your characters

Everything about this boss is just perfect.

It's very clear. I think.
There are things left open, probably for the DLC's, but many other thing will remain open to imagination I guess.

Depends if they're 2h or 1h. I'd suggest you just buff a fucking BUNCH of weapons and all have them ready to switch.

Carthus curved sword is good against hyperarmor weapons if they're 2hing and not 1hing w/ caestus. You just dodge then hit them and interrupt their next swing, or hit once then roll away.

Glaives/Halberds work fine too as you outrange the BKGA and can harass and roll away. Glaives/Halberds are a known all-rounder in general; they're really good against anything.

Just have everything on hand and fuck people in the ass.

The homo-princes greatsword is also pretty good against great weapons; if they start their attack animation and it's goign to miss for sure, you can just shoot a beam of white hot smegma at them and it'll probably hit

I've been using backups since release

>want to go to ng+++ for seeding catacombs
>dragonslayer too annoying

I'm on Xbox if anyone is up for it, SL 60. If you don't have health he is going to oneshot you or close to it

HOL UP

*sprouts wings*

SO YOU BE SAYIN'

*shrieks highly*

WE

*combos you*

WUZ

*gets buddies to combo you*

CORVUSES N' SHIT?

>try parrying with empty hands
>land every parry

SO EMPTY HANDS HAVE THE SAME PARRY FRAMES AS CAESTUS HMMMMMMMMMMMM

What the genuine fuck

Why do Dark Souls 3 characters always look like they're about to cry because they got stuck in a game with worse character creation?

Corvians used to be kings in the painted world

>The two princes rejected their duty to become Lords of Cinder, and settled down far, far away to watch the fire fade from a distance.

>Young Lothric was meant to be a champion, and was expected to wield this platinum sword, but some things will remain distant dreams forever.

So the little twink never linked the Fire? Then why is he a Lord of Cinder? I thought you can only be a Lord of Cinder if you've linked the Fire.

Chaos any straight sword is good if you're looking for fire damage. Astora Greatsword isn't that much investment too, I think you can 2hand it with starting Pyro STR once you level up the appropriate dex, and getting that dex maxes out your cast speed I believe with Sage's Ring.

Here's a general list of other good scaling elemental infused weapons though:

reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4ii8lj/heres_a_list_of_all_weapons_that_gain_an_sa/

cheaters are so le cool!

Remembering far too late that I never actually upgraded my Caestus.

I think he did Link the Fire (he is a Lord) after all, but his brother took the place as the 'Champion' because his own body was stronger.

Maybe, I don't fucking know. DS3 doesn't give us a lot on the new lore.

Getting downscaled in the fight club is retarded. Why are there SL 50 people hosting fight clubs?

>be brought back from the dead as an old veteran knight
>meet rosaria
>end the quest as a qt effeminate young trap

40 luck base str/dex Anri's sword = 402 AR
40/40 longsword = 428 AR

he di'nt thats why your char is fuckin niggahs up

Because they are stuck in an inferior game.

Anyone?

I'll give you 12 titanite scales for it

He has the potential to link the Fire.
Or, he has linked the Fire before, and just refuses to do so again.
The nature of Lothric, Younger Prince is murky and unclear.

No one in game, or the item descriptions actually call him a Lord of Cinder.

now you can be a shitter without visually looking like one

>similar damage for half the stat investment
i think i might just go with anri's
thanks user

>This shitter went beyond level 50
Kill yourself

SL 50 is the /dsg/ meta now. Do you think you're at plebbit?

PW AND WHERE SENPAI

What is the secret to keeping the sun from going hollow? I have a character who killed the lords and the sky is still normal at the high wall somehow.

meh. some people use them frequently with no problems other have gotten banned. you really dont know what you should be doing at this point. So I rather stay safe and level up more chars to 60 or 80

Also, where the hell is that statue?

Were you the guy i boxed with in the FC just now?
I made the same mistake a few FCs back

youtube.com/watch?v=gyV-fu1WMUU

fucking hell, why are they such dumbasses?

More to the point: Emma says he must BECOME a Lord.

DeS > DaS1 = DaS2 > BB = DaS3

He's not an LoC, but because he was worthy of linking the fire, he'll serve as proper kindling.

There were supposed to be 5 LoCs, with Holy King Lothric as the 5th, but the Prince rejected his destiny and his duty, so he remains Prince Lothric. Whether he linked the fire or not is ultimately irrelevant to his eligibility as a throne-sitter. Because he was worthy of linking the fire, he's still worthy to have his ass put on that throne and sacrificed.

Him refusing to become an LoC is probably what caused all the bullshit going on in the game. If he had done his duty, there'd have been no need for the bell to toll, for old Lords to return or for Unkindled to go lordseeking.

stop advertising this garbage e-celeb shit

whats the sl range for area invasions. i think the list said something like 30 +3 weapon farron keep 80 +9 for end game general invading etc

Welp, can't PVP when I'm getting downscaled to level 50 against people level 80. Better come back when the actual regular hosts are online.

Since there is devotion to both the Sun and the Moon, is there anyone devoted to the Stars in the Soulsverse?

It's at High Wall where you encounter the first winged knight

high wall

Pass: darkdrift

He is a Lord of Cinder because you forced him to become a Lord of Cinder by going into another world and sticking his scrawny ass onto the throne.

She's a hollow. She revives on her own unless she goes full hollow.

almost everyone 2hands it and if they don't they have a caestus in their off-hand. I'll give the carthus curved sword a try, seems pretty sweet. thank you. and maybe use the winged knight halberd once they start one handing it.

No.
Bloodborne doesn't count.

And why the fuck is it holding the Profaned GS?

What would be the ideal soul level for host?
95~100?

Look up at the night sky, user. There are no stars in the soulsverse

use darkdrif

Anyone?

I don't think you can trade upgrade materials.

Yeah that was me. Just went to NG+ after making sure and double checking that I had absolutely nothing left to do, and completely forgetting to upgrade that one weapon. Ah well. I'd trade a slab for one but unless I'm wrong about not trading upgrade materials I guess I'm boned for now.

Gotta go, thanks to everyone who came
I know it lasted for a short time, sorry

What are the best places to hide and watch with a seed, did fingers and obscuring ring after Sulyvan?

no

I'm having some kind of mid-life crisis with DaS3 or something.

I got through 75% of NG fine. Like, killing bosses blind and solo on the first try, winning against invaders without much effort. I was starting to think the game was too easy.

I just started NG+ and the first thing to happen was I got called in to some AFK host's world against two not-Darkwraiths, and I felt completely impotent. Any time I got anywhere near either of them, they'd just stunlock me; one with Farron's Flashsword or the other with some straight sword.

The closest I got to equalizing was landing a partial parry on the straight sword spammer's third swing, but, yeah, it was only a partial for some reason.

Then I got invaded in my own world by a FUGS user, and trying to just ignore him, as is my usual custom, and open the first Lothric elevator shortcut and pick up the items around, he was staying right on me, fucked me out of opening the gate, and I somehow got caught in the sliding animation when you change direction, and he OHKO'd me.

Now I'm sitting here in front of Dancer and it's impossible. Even with two phantoms getting her below 50% is a huge undertaking. Now I'm finding myself complete discouraged to keep playing.

The fuck happened?

If I marry Anri can I fuck up Yuria AND get the usurp ending?

Yes. Most people that do the dsg FC are level 90-110. Most of that are 99 or 100.

Is retarded trying for bait.