How are my bitcoin holders?

how are my bitcoin holders?

FeelsMediocreMan

downturn means nothing, a correction from a bubble perpetuated by the halving. This is a good thing imo.

BTC has lost $100 value in the last month.. Riding ETC train now

oy vey

back to /pol/

>back to /pol/

SHUT IT DOWN, THE GOYM KNOW
The article is real, retard. Go and look it up

And what is the significance of this article?

if the Torah says that it is a real currency we will see a huge increase in price as the jews will finally take their positions

running shorts on leverage since friday

What does it say though?

Was holding btc and eth about 1:1, switched my eth to etc a while ago and my crypto value has been pretty constant for a while now.

I'm no dog, I have the capacity to look further than 1-2 weeks in the future... It will go up.

What he said

Does it stand to reason that a drop in the value of bitcoin is reflected by a drop in the value of altcoins?

I mean,with many altcoins, there only real value is based the assumption that you can trade them for bitcoins. Sure there are a few that stand to be a currency on their own, but for those that aren't, or are in a very limited capacity, wouldn't it make sense that a drop in bitcoin would lead to a drop in their value?

Just bought some cheap Bitcoin.

I don't have any bitcoins. Is this just a small dip? Should I buy now or do you think it's going to go down further?

waiting patiently.

Laughed pretty hard at pic. 10/10

The price isn't going to go down much further,now is the perfect time to buy in,be prepared to hold long term though.

Put in $160 now at almost $130 a month later

How many bitcoins would I need to live the neet life and only working shitty jobs until I got bored of them?

1. Single guy, no bitches.

2. Pretty frugal, only things I do for entertainment is go on walks/bike rides, smoke 3-5 cigars a week with plenty of whiskey. Torrent movies/TV shows, play the occasional video game.

Does $20,000 a year seem do able?

I want to start cashing out some of my btc and putting it in vanguard.

I still think the bitcoin price is low as hell and wouldn't be surprised if we passed $1000 by January

I think with about 300 bitcoins I could be set, and who knows how high the price could go

I make anywhere from $100 - $500 a day just trading bitcoin with various shitcoins. You only need around 5 - 10 bitcoins and you'll be living a NEET life of bliss if you know how to time the markets right

also ETC is making YUGE gains.. buy ETC

Right track, wrong estimates.
At the moment cryptocurrencies are in 'Alpha'- A concept.
When one is widely accepted as tender for majority of retail stores, it will be 'Beta'.
When the gold price crashes as people move to bitcoin as a secure asset, it will be complete.

I am young and naive, looking to dump a bit of my savings into bitcoin. Do the math yourself. I calculated bitcoin could be worth alot more. It can be used as currency, and also as an asset.

Anyone want to make some propaganda? We could all pump bitcoin and inflate the price to 1500 by late 2017. Fuck the other cryptocurrencies, they draw attention away from bitcoin.

Seriously? Post proof if you're telling the truth

It is a legitimate claim from logic- Australia has cut interest rates, meaning faster economy = slower bitcoin.
And he will probably do the reverse in the next big insolvency.

This guy has some good, solid knowledge of fundamentals.

Bump

those coins would be even cheaper if you waited

buying monero

why?

I'm scared of sleeping for the next 8 hours. Bitcoin might pump up again to the skies after this massive dump.

Contact me at [email protected]

ashunter replied :)

You got some good brains my friend.

Wishing I sold at $700. Fuck I should never listen to you guys.

Bitcoin is getting ass blasted.. oportunity to Buy the dip and make profits

Well I've spent a little bit more money than my current bitcoins are worth, but I still have my bitcoin, it was a hack, but they haven't proved that bitcoin isn't in demand. I will still passively buy bitcoin once a week for now. I wonder how much it will be worth in four years.

Thanks to the ETC pump and BTC crash, over the past couple days I've made a 40%+ return. Feels fucking good man.

Bitcoin is a mess.

you did a good job user.. more wealth to us, and weak hands shall remain poor

Bitcoin hack probably bodes well for MGT stock!

>cope

its going to be 10,000 a coin by 2020

keep holding

Every crypto is a fucking mess

Fine, but seriously fuck reddit for being such worrying cunts. Yeah it's bad that bitfinex was hacked but DONT TRUST ANY EXCHANGES. This is a crypto basic ffs

reddit is primarily a psy-ops machine. you can be sure that your experience in every crypto subreddit is carefully crafted by guys with lots of fake accounts. if they dont like what you post, you are downvoted until you dont have enough karma to make posts. If you doubt the general sentiment, it is often a profitable trade.

for instance, this dildo appeared just as posters in bitcoinmarkets were saying how much they pity longs. any non-sheep would have looked at the charts and bet on a significant rebound.

I thought the chinks were in control

>people can't use more than one board

OP here just bought 100 dollars of bitcoin
fucking coinbase and their 100 dollar buy limits