youtu.be/cvII-WJWo5s

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Old:

This has probably already been discussed before, but is anyone else disappointed by how little Gwyn's Firstborn ended up meaning to the plot? Yeah he's a colossal badass but unless I'm missing something he basically fucked off from the rest of the world never to be seen again. You'd think we'd at least get an explanation as to how the Sunbros or the dragon cult came about, or better yet have an extra ending about convincing/forcing him to link the fire in your stead.

Dark souls 3 a shit

>People actually thought Solaire was Gwyns son

Where are all these retards now that the theory has been disproven? Was a terrible theory too

DAUGHTER OF CRYSTAL KRIEMHILD
LION KNIGHT ALBERT
BLACK HAND KAMUI

PERFECTLY COMPLEMENTARY INT/STR/DEX ADVENTURING PARTY

So are they fucking

>soulsborne
no

Dragon related content was very clearly cut from this game, we might get some of it back in the dlcs.

Shotel or carthus shotel?

Can I beat Soul of Cinder without going into NG+?

543rd for new PS4 community. PS4 dsg is the name. Come join.

>soulsborne

CAN WE ALL NOT USE THIS FAGGOT TRIPFAGS THREADS AND MAKE OUR OWN THREADS?

PICKLE PEE

miyazaki's next game is ARMORED CORE 6: THE NEXT GENERATION

first for based Ley making these callcards

It was disproven before this by Miyazaki himself

I summoned a dude to help. Just one, any more and his HP will scale so high that it'll be even harder. Hit him in the back when the attacks the other guy, if he's facing you focus only on dodging and let your phantom hit him. Nameless is a huge cunt, even with help, so you really need to be on the ball with your rolls or he'll two shot you.

no, it's not

it's a new IP
and they've stated multiple times they want to do different and strange things like they used to

MY FAVORITE THING ABOUT DS3 IS THAT MULTIPLAYER DOESNT FUCKING WORK

BRAVO YOU FUCKING JAPS

these are so fucking cringey

I feel as though Lothric wouldn't want Emma dead either, he'd probably just want her to go and stay gone

He literally suckled on her tit when he was young, she was a woman who could have been a mother to him

i'm dying to play dark souls 3 but i got a dilema.

I dont have much money so i planned on getting aps4 to play it, but now i'm hearing stuff about a ps4.5 coming out that runs better. So i feel it'd be better to wait for that than get the inferior consol now. However, that means waiting longer to play.

Alternativly i could save up and build a gaming pc. But that costs more money initially and I don't know what to do about upgrading. As a point of reference, i don't care about graphics at all really and just want to play a lot of games. that being the case, how long would it have to be till i upgrade a pc?

any help offered is aprreciated.

blueberry detected

go join a real covenant

Didn't one of you memers say dragonslayer greataxe can be further resin'd with lightning?

the wiki says it can't

PUM

don't rain on my parade asshole

I love the lore, I've been posting all this huge shit the past couple of threads, but I'm gonna call him fanservice.

Are there any spears that work well with faith? I really want a spear with lightning. I'm assuming a dex/faith build would work the best for something like that as well, right?

Look at all that dirt on his spear, why doesn't he ever clean it?

Who was your favorite boss from DS3? I really liked
Lorian/Lothric. It was a fun fight, plus I really dug his design.

Nameless king currently pushing my shit in. What an absolute motherfucker of a fight.

Dragonslayer Axe, user. Creighton's Axe.

Dragonslayer Greataxe is Great, not an Axe.

The Dragonslayer's Axe can, not the Dragonslayer Greataxe

How was it disproven recently?

me out of loop

who gives a shit

They probably meant Dragonslayer AXE
Aka Dragonslayer's Crescent Axe from 2. In 3 the crescent is removed from the title.

I'm probably just going to go play a game that works

fuck off with that shitty attitude.

Swordspear

>some random mob dies somewhere in the zone
>hears the sound of souls trickling in
>thinks it's an audio cue near a wall
>spends ten fucking minutes fucking around hitting every wall in the vicinity to find an illusory wall
Jesus christ, ENB is just fucking retarded.

Emma was killed by the Dancer, sent by that faggot Pontiff. Dancer was an Outrider Knight.

That's a halberd

Yeah, kinda. I still like them though.

>How was it disproven recently

Gwyn's only son is literally IN THE GAME, dude.

And his daughters are long gone, one's dead and one's probably far away enjoying mad sex with Flann.

they are really really stupid though holy fuck

a super smash bros intro picture with your fucking dark souls character in it doing a pose with their name and a stupid phrase you made up

it's like something you'd make when you're fuckin eight

Not disproven, just outright stated to be wrong because the firstborn wasn't in the game.
Because Nameless King is the firstborn.

Sunbros were a thing before he was banished which is why you pray to his statues.

But honestly I thought he was pretty cool. In Ds3 it strengthens the idea that Gwyn is a bad guy and his manipulation of humanity is what caused all this mess.

Him fucking off to side with the dragons makes sense. He probably saw through Gwyns bullshit

Pretty sure he is completely hollow now and has been for a while.

its a swordSPEAR

all forms of mecha are dead except gundam warriors trash, fast mecha is dead, methodical mechwarrior is gone, every new mecha project dies or wishes it did

I guess if you squint at it or something? If you 1h it, it totally acts like a spear. Can attack while blocking and everything.

Fuck off feeble ass nigga, I play dark souls 3 on the xbone because I didn't know better and even I think you're scum

>Darkmoon is broken meme
No its not, if you want darkmoon action be level 20-80. I'm tired of all these redditor 120 fags complaining about not getting summoned. No fucking shit, nobody near that soul level is getting invaded and using way of the blue

Flann is Oceiros.

>even in death, Pope Sully continues to ruin everyone's shit

Truly the most based of Souls villains, only Yurt can compare.

Kaathe and Frampt and their LOL OFFSCREEN MANIPULATION shtick can go eat a bag of unkindled dicks.

jokes on you in mine im not even doing a pose

I was standing still the entire time

I'm aware his existence was established, but this whole thing with joining with dragons and existing in this game just seems fanservicy. He existed, like a lot of the other gods. We knew they existed. His inclusion doesn't really add anything to the plot.

>no FAI
They had a perfect opportunity to get a PVE example of dried fingers, and they fucking SOILED IT.
We still don't know who killed Emma. It's worth pointing out that if you don't sequence break, Pontiff will already have been dead for a while. He's also hollow when you meet him, though that doesn't seem to mean much any more.

On 360 when I saw "hackers" it was just people with upgrades armor that shouldn't be possible.

SHUT UP THEY ARE NOT
LALALALALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU

well I kinda think they're nice.

either way, i don't let insignificant subjective stuff like that take a shit on my attitude.

>use a thrust weapon
>hit an enemy's shield
>bounce back and the enemy gets a free hit
>another player uses a thrust weapon
>hits your shield
>can hit as long as they like
why is this allowed?

>PERFECTLY COMPLEMENTARY INT/STR/DEX ADVENTURING PARTY

Kamui is a refinedfag.

>In Ds3 it strengthens the idea that Gwyn is a bad guy and his manipulation of humanity is what caused all this mess
What? How? He doesn't have any lore attached to him at all, he's just a big guy with a lightning spear who rides a dragon. How does his appearance imply Gwyn was wrong?

I also play on the xboner so you can just get fucked

No, Flann is Flann.

Gwynevere just pumped and dumped him, then went off to impregnate Oceiros with a gaggle of awful children.

One's crippled, one's crippled and mute, one's insane due to ANGELS N SHIET, and one's invisible and probably not actually there.

kriemhild's daughter is a huge fujo who masterbates to the thought of kamui topping albert

Please respond.

NOT NOW, SWEETY

Missing faith

you lived long enough to see the day when even japanese kids don't think giant robots are cool

>But that costs more money initially
$600 will build you a computer that will last for the next 2 years AT LEAST. Build a computer. You can upgrade a PC, not a console.

>Kaathe and Frampt and their LOL OFFSCREEN MANIPULATION shtick can go eat a bag of unkindled dicks.

You know they probably would, too. They ate shit in the first game.

If you don't sequence break there's 2 more Outrider Knights already in the castle. They are insane, but I figure they can still chose when to attack. I never once thought someone else is sending them, and I don't believe anyone else did.

i wanna do a sorcerer build
should i just start as sorcerer or what??? also
best spells?

He can't be, his damage with 2kat is fucking garbage

>friendly red CE's the ganksquad

not even mad

Man I know the farron gs is a real meme but landing a triple anime combo is just so much fun

All three of them have shit for damage

What is the strat for ToG for a character that can't tank, stun, or missile?

It kinda does though

We are learn from multiple npcs and item descriptions that Gwyn tricked humanity into the linking of the flame ceremony, its all a lie.

The son fucking off and betraying his father gives us insight that even those closest to Gwyn saw through his lies and for whatever reasons sided with the dragons instead of the god or humans

For bleed former
For damage outside of bleed latter

"Champion Conrad"

Oh, okay "Knight Slayer Jason"

Kriemhild probably lets Albert and Kamui each other while she reads her scrolls.

/dsg/ do you think Heysel and Kriemhild were friends?

I ran into plenty who were just doing mundane shit like infinite health, and only a couple that were being super blatant about it. Shit like punches sending you to the skybox, fully automatic spell casting, etc. I've also seen plenty of lagswitchers but that's a different can of worms.

Honestly I wouldn't be able to say exactly if I've run into more on PC or 360. People like to pretend consoles are hacker-free but it just isn't true.

can someone please post the reaction image of the phantoms driving mask of the father?

WHY LOLITUS

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME

Yes, but all of that is already known by the first game. It doesn't change anything.

Look I'm not invested in the pictures the guy makes but talking shit about someone who creates something for anons and asks nothing in return is bad form

I'm out, I've allowed myself to sperg out on this more than is appropriate.

Not to mention wasting post because "muh character is speshial"

Can't wait for the mega link so they fuck off. Who am i kidding, they'll be in full force when they all get theirs. I don't care about your dumbass characters, this isn't reddit.

made a new Frogger cosplay character

this nigga was the first guy to invade me

alright, i'll do that.
thank you friend.

The guy doing it to make people happy is cool dude.

The people asking for their character are all gay.

You should've just waited until tomorrow. You brought this upon yourself.

Incidentally, where's Koric on that list?

>sl 80, trying to get help beating nameless king summoning only one phantom at a time
>i can solo his first form, but his second form kills me in one hit
>every phantom dies in his first phase

feels bad. i mean, nameless king is an easy ass boss at SL 100 on a quality build with +10 dark sword, but trying trying to beat him with a pyro is suffering.

>PC
>gaming

why is it that i am getting aldritch invades like mad and then as soon as i put on the doggie covenant item i get shit all

>play in fullscreen
>consistent 30fps
>try to stream for a friend
>turn on stream and play in fullscreen
>runs fine
>friend says he can't see my screen
>switch to windowed
>silky smooth 10fps
>he can see now though so whatever
>try to invade
>framerate gets even worse
>so bad that i can't hit the roll button fast enough to dodge a homing crystal soulmass five times in a row from long range, as in i hit the dodge button every time and the input was so delayed every time that it was literally impossible for me to dodge
>switch to fullscreen
>play completely fine but stream won't pick up my screen

Nice optimization.

It doesnt imply Gwyn was wrong but many other NPCs have talked about the lie that is the linking of the flame.

Gwyn betrayed humanity and wiped out most of the dragons. For reasons unknown Nameless King fucks over Gwyn for being an asshole most likely, which this games establishes even more

No in the first game it never mention that his son sided with the dragons, just that he betrayed gwyn there gwyn erased all history of him from the annals

Sure think "Petty Pussy Patches"

astore great sword good for a Str build until I find something else decent?

I'm in the catacombs

Run like hell?