/xsfg/ - XSEED and Friends General, formerly /rfhmg/

Best Buddies Edition

A general for talking about games published and developed by XSEED Games/Marvelous USA and their partners, including Rune Factory, Story of Seasons & pre-SOS Harvest Moon, PoPoLoCrois, Ys, The Legend of Heroes and Earth Defense Force 2017/2/4.1 (Senran Kagura fans should visit /skg/ due to the sheer volume of Senran Kagura activity).

Marvelous has announced Story of Seasons: Cherished Friends of Three Villages, scheduled to be released in Japan June 23 for 3DS systems.
Official Website: bokumono.com/series/tomodachi/index.html
An introduction trailer has just been released: [YouTube] 3DS『牧場物語 3つの里の大切な友だち』紹介映像第1弾
gematsu.com/?s=story of seasons

Return to PoPoLoCrois: A Story of Seasons Fairytale is out in the EA/Australia and NA alike for Nintendo 3DS.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd is being localized for PC in 2017, while Trails of Cold Steel II NA releases for Vita and PS3 are due this fall. Steam and the PS Store currently have sales for TitS and SC.
gematsu.com/2016/03/legend-heroes-trails-sky-3rd-coming-west-pc-2017

Ys VIII Vita is set for a June 21 release in Japan, PS4 version in 2017.
gematsu.com/?s=Ys VIII

Someone ported XSEED's translation of Ys: Memories of Celceta to the Chinese PC version:
mega.nz/#F!HssCDDYZ!QLkmrL0kMhndI3i7fYzIQA

Wikias:
therunefactory.wikia.com/wiki/Rune_Factory_Wiki
harvestmoon.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
fogu.com/

RF/Story of Seasons Stuff
fogu.com/sos1/
pastebin.com/qzgac5X7
docs.google.com/document/d/1uzfx84FBSY50B_mLKDweztBBvbcsA8lzXXSRvOrUVlg/edit
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wJAHbfCCha37NPdyzgOQzNQTX-Q2OHRXPWao-gN1AG8/
mega.nz/#F!adEBFboA!wTzdKkk5KKCppb1N2b_qRw

Falcom music archive:
pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Previous Thread:

first for eggs

(last thread literally died right before I could send my post to save the thread)

At least you tried.

Same here, chose my pic, did my captcha, boom, thread archived. And normally it takes twice as long for us to archive so something must be up (besides a few DOA threads hogging slots, anyway).

Can you run a shop in RF3 or is that just a 4 thing?

There's an event where you run the shop, but I don't think you get your own.

Just started RF1 today, got every tool and unlocked the first cave. Any tips I should know about before continuing on? Played RF3 and 4 but know very little about 1 or 2.

You need to be careful that one cave accessible only during the winter since there's no recall spell and overstaying into spring means you're stuck there until winter comes again.

Night /XSFG, here's hoping the thread doesn't get murderized during the night

night

When am I allowed to start dating people in RF4? Do they need to be at ten LP?
Best bump I've got.

I heard that it actually crashes the game if you're inside and it changes from winter to spring

They need to be at 7fp or higher. Then they might take your confession seriously.

protip from the user formerly known as "no doug for you": Best time to ask is when the LP goes up a level (from 7 to 8, 8 to 9, 10 to 11, etc). Savescumming and asking right when that happens gives the highest chance of an accepted confession.

Even from Doug.

Although I didn't come up with that myself. Another helpful user informed me of that.

So no selling recipe bread covered in Micah spit? Oh well.

Recipe bread works differently in RF3. You eat it weather it works or not.

Sounds more realistic that way to me.

Alright, time to run around asking every bachelor to go out with me once a day until it works. I've got most of them around 7 and 8 now.

I can't tell if Addie(?) in FM is supposed to be scary, cute, or both.

She's mostly cute to me.

Either way, I think she's my favorite.

Least favorite? I can't decide. Probably the loli because 3young5me.

I don't mind Gabbie too much, but she does act a little young.

I never noticed how much music from RF3 they used in RF4

corpse party on the pc is a port from the psp version right?

I hear it's inferior to the psp version, though I don't know specifics.

Who's she?

How old does Gabbie look to you? I'd guess somewhere around mid-teens or under.

>page 10