Are we attracted to women due to biology, or societal (learned) attitudes?

Are we attracted to women due to biology, or societal (learned) attitudes?

Is it at all possible for a heterosexual male to walk past pic related and feel nothing?

it would be a sign of poor health

>Are we attracted to women due to biology, or societal (learned) attitudes?

Both.

>Is it at all possible for a heterosexual male to walk past pic related and feel nothing?

Yes.

Both. Attraction to feminine features is instinctual for males, but it is conditioned and the particulars can be easily re-shaped, likewise for heterosexual females. Very very simple classical conditioning.
Yes, the actual perception of libidinous attitudes is trivially easy to stifle and you don't have to feel them unless you really want to.

>Is it at all possible for a heterosexual male to walk past pic related and feel nothing?

Yes. I feel nothing in general.

Prolactin can kill desire. Yes, males produce it too.

Whatever society accomplishes will have to go through a creature of biology with his biological functions.

DELETE THIS

I feel nothing looking at that picture right now. I've been in a 2D mood lately.

Also, this probably ought to be a question for Veeky Forums, because the reproductive functions are so well-developed as products of limited physical anatomy and no longer really belong to the "humanities". Unless you want to discuss the role of sexual values, styles, permissivity, puritanism and dichotomies of masculine/feminine throughout history. I personally find those a lot more interesting than seeping balances of hormones and neurotransmitters.

Thats milk, right?

>REAL men do [y]
>REAL women do [x]

Are these expressions supposed to shame others into conformity?

Maybe

you're are gay

you're are gay

you're are gay

Yes.
Milk.

>inb4 body positive fatties enter the thread

It's best to get in a few dense shots of protein immediately after a long, hard workout.

But really now. Men of ancient Greece were no less male than their modern descendants or even their Italian contemporaries, yet pederasty was acceptable there and reviled in Rome. Morbidly obese women are wildly attractive in Mauritania, and the average Chad from that country would find Euro Chads with a preference for Kate Moss degenerated and homosexual. Even within the span of a few generations in the same nation, perceptions on what is desirable can fluctuate wildly. Twiggy vs Marilun Monroe vs Pamela Anderson vs Kim Kardashian. Sexual attitudes are very fungible.

The common roots are biological attitudes appreciating fertility and health, that are only augmented by conditioning and what society cultivates. Preliminary anthropological notions can put forth the theory that neoteny suggesting more brainpower is what culminates in the modern depiction of Anime Faces, the idealized sexual trajectory and desirous path of cognition-enhancing human evolution.

>oo she thique

-men want to be validated, to feel relevant, meritorious, worthy, responsible, like he says
-when men feel disconnected from reality, non-worthy, they think of suicide
-men understand that other men are just as pathetic as them
-therefore men cannot be validated by other men, but by something that is not male
-men want therefore to be validated by
--women
--higher men who do not feel the need to be validated
-higher men are rare
-women are not rare
-how to be validated, to be noticed by cumdumpsters?
-women are hedonistic, which means they are egotistic and what feeds their ego is their pleasures.
-therefore, to be noticed by women, men love to try to please women
-how to please tramps?
-women love sex and money
-women love to love sex and money
-- therefore men give them money and sex FOR FREE
-men understand then that other men give money and sex to the same woman.
-men understand that women LOVE to have plenty of lovers
-men understand that women DESPISE poor &/or ugly men SINCE those men cannot feed her hedonism
-most men remain unvalidated, unnoticed and whine >no gf
-women compete with other to get the best men
-most women always get what they want from men, even a solid decade after their menopause. EACH girl KNOWS that, in her life, there will ALWAYS be one man more dedicated to her than to any other girl.
-women want sex, as said, but equally to be entertained outside the bedroom (which cost money)
-the goal of the girl is to get the best man who will focus on her for a very long time
-no such man exists, so she will seek men who satisfy her through sex and other men who satisfy her through comfort
-men being worms, they build various strategies to provide for women
-men being worms, they attempt to avoid passing for worms in saying ''women are sluts and useless''

the fact is that women are smarter than worms, and worms despises this. they will say that any other woman which is not their /true one/wife-gf/oneitis is a whore out of bitterness.

How long will you continue to post this psuedo-philosophical garbage to zero or few responses before giving up?

nice pasta

now fuck off

>men understand that other men are as pathetic as them
>implying napoleon, caesar, hitler and every other great man is equally as pathetic as some basement dwelling NEET
>implying men don't consider women to be pathetic

Sauce?

It's obviously horse cum

They are and they work perfectly.

What the fuck is this from?

There's a bar in NZ that sells little shots of horse nut appletini for charity. Don't make it weird bro.

I'm not attracted to women because I'm not a cuck. Heterosexuality is the epitome of sexual cuckoldry.

That's incredibly gay and also beastiality

Saw that picture in OP in three different boards today.
Fapped to every one of them.

>not leaving any children whatsoever
congratulations, you played yourself

It could be worse. So, so much worse.
>t. /an/

You are a fucking shit you know that right?

I'm attracted to that pic and [spoiler]I'm a grill[/spoiler]

Tbqh I think the pose doesn't really help; legs for days and the shorts are hitched pretty high. I think it's inevitable bio to react, but how you react is up to your own mental fortitude (that is to say in most cases, dick>matter)

>yet pederasty was acceptable there and reviled in Rome.
uhh no, that's really not true at all

in ancient greece pederasty meant men fucking teenage or early adulthood aged boys, but in rome it was waaaay more common for men to have sexual relations with actually prepubescent boys and girls.

If it wasnt due biology,our species would have gone under the bus. This question is dumb. All animals want to reproduce.

Fuck off faggot.

>If it wasnt due biology,our species would have gone under the bus.
>All animals want to reproduce.

as much as 90% of male giraffe sexual encounters are gay

giraffes are fucking gay as fuck, and they're still around

i seriously doubt it, unless you are into fatties or something like that

>as much as 90% of male giraffe sexual encounters are gay
They still breed with female giraffes. Really what is your point.

Social constructs, fetishes, subcultures, etc form around a malleable biological framework.

Also, different peoples have varying biological impulses.

what if i would be attracted to her for her body, but aren't attracted because i know from that outfit shes probably a slut?

my point is they seem to be attracted 10x as much to other males than to females. o at the very least, they feel the need to fuck a bunch of other males before getting around to fucking any females.

>women should exercise in burkas

but they don't thats why they get fat. No body shaming and this is what you result in. Arabs are the second most obese after Pacific Islanders.

>getting around to fucking any females.
As long as females are fucked,the species will survive,and sex drive is mostly hormonal,as long as the males of an specie fuck the women,the species should be fine,it doesnt matter what they do on their free time. Most male sex is masturbation,and that doesnt make the natural attraction to the opposite sex less true,or that males are only attracted to themselfs

>women should exercise with their asscrack showing

>you can't inseminate females without being attracted to them

Congratulations on being a dimwit

There is literally nothing wrong with wearing minimal clothing while exercising.

that sounds great

i can, i only love my waifu ..........

Fine by me

t. morally degenerate scum

From what I see in /b/ & /s/, my idea of attractive is far from the norm.

what did they mean by this?

I don't think so, unless he's drugged or something. I'm a heterosexual woman and even I feel something when I walk past a girl like that.

t. neo-puritan who can't control his erections.

>I'm a heterosexual woman
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Literally, no. Attraction or lack thereof is still a feeling. You are either within varying degrees of attraction or repulsion.

>Are we attracted to women due to biology
Are you an idiot, of course this is the case. Like with literally every single bredding species out there. Society tells us "what" is attractive, but humans are living creatures totally slave to their attractions and biology.

Just because we are smart doesn't mean we are immune to basic biological functions.

You realize twiggy, Monroe, Pam Anderson and Kim k are all hot chicks with ass titts and pretty faces right?

Yes I know twiggy was skinny but still.its not like she had a big nose and a hunch back or something.

>Most male sex is masturbation,
No. You are still a virgin.

Animals want to fuck. Later they might want to nurture their young. Or eat them. Or ignore them. None of them actually thing so far ahead as reproduction or survival of the species.

>you're are gay

Is that bad? :3

This chick wouldn't look as hot if she were standing straight.
Reminder that that pose is the ultimate in eroticism.

That horsecock tho

When did it become socially acceptable for women to flaunt their body in hopes or arousing men while at the same time pretend that any male gazing at them is unreasonable?

>hurrdurr that always happened
I disagree, makeup used to be viewed as whorish, much less exposed bodies.

70% biological, 30% societal

I remember popping boners to naked women when I was 5 without knowing why

>Yes, the actual perception of libidinous attitudes is trivially easy to stifle and you don't have to feel them unless you really want to.

That sounds like bullshit, you would have to feel them first to then suppress them.

Wasn't lip stick invented to make blow jobs more appealing to the average john?

You are ignorant of all anthropology if you think women acting coy and wearing makeup is a "new" thing.

Thats how the Greeks did anything physical. War, wrestling, foot races were all done naked

Yes.

what of the plenty of men who exercise outside with no shirt? That's roughly equivalent.

I feel nothing, I feel nothing drunk or sober.

Mildly respectable, too surface level though.

Evolution, both sexes try to look for good mates *insert explanation here*
Abortion stops men from taking advantage of women
Social structures like Islam and Christianity caused a regression quality of humans

Now for some reason I'm having deeper thought than words can describe so whatever.

Yiannopoulos pls

>hurrdurr

But when was it actually new?

Were hunter-gatherer women conspicuously hiking up their animal-skin skirts while out picking berries in the hopes of attracting a Chad OogaBooga while also hoping no one calls her out on it?

holy shit didn't notice that

horse cocks are strangely aesthetic

Daily reminder:

Homosexuals > Heterosexuals

Enjoy your incompatible relationships with people whom you could never truly understand or even be compatible with.

probably

Anti Social checking in.

Black hair black eyes, skinny, White short and low weight is my natural instinct.

homosexuals are even more retarded because they ''define themselves'' through sex

Why do you think going "Explain to me why this is the case" or rather when it became the case, and then calling people retarded for pointing out that as far as we can see, it's always been the case. It's just courtship rituals the same as we see in most animal species combined with us having views on sex that aren't in animals. So for as long as sex has been somewhat taboo, which is pretty much as far back as we can see, there's been this double standard.

We only do that because society defines us through our sexual preferences first.

>homosexuals are even more retarded because they ''define themselves'' through sex
nice try hetshit