>FFRK
/ffg/'s RK FAQ: pastebin.com/UNmqwG8t

>Dissidia Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=L4Bap-3w7fk&list=PLsHA74V3bmZ5rXSOSXHsJzmP_Ow2mQn0P&index=1
>FF Explorers
pastebin.com/jNVTmu58
Discord room: discord.gg/0mpm2kbJPLFjZGX3

>FFVII Remake
novacrystallis.com/2015/12/nomura-kitase-talk-final-fantasy-vii-remake-development-progress/
youtube.com/watch?v=QLYyWAqTTAo

>FFIX released on PC, available on smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50256
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.2)
youtube.com/watch?v=CZET2yYZLN8
Patch Notes:na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c755d756aece79cc9707f5444ad0980ac2b5a39c

>Other game information
pastebin.com/2N36sm8J

Other urls found in this thread:

finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Chocolina
forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50529-May-10-2016-(JST)-Version-Update
novacrystallis.com/2016/05/final-fantasy-brave-exvius-heads-west/
finalfantasyexvius.com/register/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She may be your gal but she's everyone's pal

eternal reminder that Rydia is a useless slut and an eidolon cumdumpster

can you just return to reddit?

Playing X-2 for first time and just finished that first mission. It gets better r-right? Yuna doesn't even feel like the same character.

No, it only gets worse.

but don't you love my le epic roleplay XD? get it cuz im ultros and im going to touch ur waifus with my tentancles? get it cause they're like penises and i want to touch girls lol? aren't I le epic and deserving of upvotes for the win XD?

It does get better somewhat, but it's still pretty bad. And whoever approved that ear-cancer soundtrack deserves to be shot.
>Toriyama in charge of other people's games

How often to you think Kefka tore that bitch up

>first post
I'm flattered
huehuehue

looks like I have fans, you sir have an amazing taste

That would be feasible, if it weren't for the fact that dedicated handhelds are dying. Would you be okay with a small-scale remake for mobiles?

UWAH, get your tentacles away from us you stupid Octojerk!

>its a ff4 event

This reminds me, why the hell is FFIV so popular with the Japs anyway?

Babby's first FF. It's their FFVII in a way.

but FFI was their first FF

any good tips for Seifer's gang Ultimate?

I never played XIII, what's with the baby Chocobo he keeps in his hair? I've always wondered.

It's a long fucking story. You don't want to know. It involves time travel.

this article covers pretty much everything about that chocobo chick

finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Chocolina

Spell blades are the way to go. Take one of each of the required and try to fit Bio in somehow - even if its magic. You need a protectga and shellga source - dont drop either one because seifer spams aoe mag and phys when below 50%. Avoid aoe attacks and focus them down unless you have especially good aoe options already honed.

I approached it by starting with Thundara Strike + Biora Strike + Bioga against Fujin. Then I had a Aero Strike + leftover Biora Strike + leftover Bioga against Raijin. Finally, Blizzara Strike + Blizzaja + Dismissal against Seifer. This leaves two characters to carry your support stuff (for me, Ramza w/ Tailwind and Yuna w/ Shell+HotF). My RW was Wall, which I used at the start of round and reapplied once Fujin was down and Raijin was at 60%.

He bought it as a pet for his son. Then his son turned into a l'cie and he kept it with him throughout the game as a reminder of what he was staying alive for.

Confusing shit only starts with the sequels.

I ain't even mad, mostly because I actually needed another melee weapon. Plus the wrist is a nice bonus.

What's the deal with FFXIII's Fal'le'cie, anyway?

Nice try, kiddo. Play the games.

I enacted my plan and sat on the seat across from where that incredibly gorgeous woman usually sits, but she didn't sit across from me. In fact, she wasn't on the bus at all! This is the first Monday she hasn't appeared in a while. I don't know why. Hopefully she's okay.

I'm gonna try it again tomorrow. If that doesn't work out I'm going to go back to my usual position. I don't want to make this a routine thing.

Shes in the void

Please report back tomorrow. I hope everything goes better than expected.

Oh no! But seriously, I hope she's okay. She's really pale, and this is the first time I realized it could be due to an illness.

Hey, thanks. Me too.

Fuck off with your blog. it's not related to the general.

fuck off Xigbar, you're drunk again, go back to KH

Even though I made jokes about you being a psycho killer, I actually do hope everything goes alright with you. Even if things don't go anywhere with this chick, don't get too blue. It'll be alright, man.

Thanks. I just want to see her again.

Go for gold, user.

Finite Fantasia

Not for most of them. FF1 NES sold like 400k in Japan in total. FFIV was also the point where FF got decent characterization, so that's another thing.

Khiyaali Final

Fantasia Finale

الخيال النهائي

What's y'all's opinions on the darkness 5* ability? Hone or leave it?

Huling Pantasia

Could be useful against bosses weak to dark, like...

...bleh.

If you already have a good physical team, darkness brings nothing useful to the table.

Zongopeka Yomaliza

No idea what the fuck language "Nyanja" is, but I like it.

you guys realize they just say Final Fantasy in broken english instead of this gook speak right?

the 5* ability is bad
the 4* ability is muy bueno

What do I get from shattering Red Cross?

Fainaru Fantaji

अन्तिम कल्पना

Anata wa daisuki desu

hey apu take off the turban this is a english board

τελιkή φαντασία

Greek half-brother here to speak in his place.

Tell your brother he needs to poo in the loo, and you need to repay your debts

>harming self

I know it's traditional since that's what Cecil's does, but the dark skills are nowhere near worth taking self damage to use in record keeper. If they could break the damage cap themselves sure

Trust me, self harm doesn't break any damage caps. I've tested it personally over the past few years and counting.

Yeah, same here.

Don't think there's any damage cap threshold for me, so I'll never throw away my trusty razor.

But user self harm is great in RK if used correctly.

I used it all the time back in the day combining bonecrusher to trigger untapped power RM on Zack and then used his 8-hit SB. That shit was legit. I can only imagine a darkness user with a good SB/SSB could do just as much with it.

Self harm also doesn't count against damage taken medals, and if you are not at full life anyways and are using a curaja and time it right its just a damn good nuke.

>trigger untapped power RM on Zack and then used his 8-hit SB
>8-hit SB

But Hallowed Bolt only hits 4 times.

What the fuck does that have to do with Zack?

>gain a small amount of magic when using a whip
t-thanks jewgle?

I cannot think of a single situation where that would be useful ever.

Even if I had whips.

I have a whip from IV and VIII and I don't even want this shit in my RM list. Its bad enough that its on an obscure weapon type like fucking ships, but they only make it a small increase? What is even the point?

Eventual Harley addition for her Scholar & Secretary abilities?

Forgettable.

My guess is $20. Physical copies are going for $20 at Amazon. Plus I don't think it'll be priced like Type-O since that is more like a brand new coat of paint.

I posted a couple days ago about spending 150 mythril between ff8 and 12 banners and came up 32 3* and 1 4*

Gathered another 50 mythril for ff8 banner.
40 3* 4 4*

Why

try gems, kupo!

I have an old copy of FFX where the synopsis translator couldn't decide whether to use translated names or English ones. The results were interesting.

haha

Why do you do this?

rofl

Ded bred

who writes in blue ink in yew's diary in bravely second?

So anyone played Brave Exvius, whats it like?

Please stop.

Think Brave Frontier but just better

Reminder you can get 60+ points for the portal campaign by just logging in once and read/watch everything. do it for 10 mythril.

A shitty game but better doesnt say much

Why the fuck would I waste my time doing that shit when Reddit's pulling all the weight? I'm getting the rewards anyway.

another EXP RM!
Happy!

scrub
you're supposed to hoard mythril until a fest is going on
this is the golden rule in every mobage

It's the Reddit Keeper killer and I can imagine most of /rkg/ is on suicide watch.

It's shit desu

forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50529-May-10-2016-(JST)-Version-Update
May Update for XI is here and man, what a whopper of a battle. Only those with jobs at Master status can challenge. There's other stuff too like new Ambuscade, new Items, new Vendors, new storage, new mounts.

Also, Crystaline Prophecy now allows Trusts.

Fuck, Alexander summon, that's awesome.
Meanwhile in XIV you have jelly babies that barely resemble what they're supposed to be.

I know but my ff8 synergy is fucking terrible i have 0 natural 5 star melee

novacrystallis.com/2016/05/final-fantasy-brave-exvius-heads-west/

Also, you can pre-register for the Milestones campaign (once they revive the site).
finalfantasyexvius.com/register/index.html

Not just Alexander but Odin at the same time with a bunch of Aht Urhgan Soldiers.

When did Kefka meet Rydia?
BTW lads, FFX and X-2 confirmed on Steam.

Hmm, Vanilla FFV or that Custom Class patch from the other day?

why

The void you desire is false.

Is today the last day to have an inactive account for the free XI period coming up?

Would these two be best friends?

According to some people, the gacha rate is shit (worse than RK rate) and power creep happens really fast.

>an update that further separates the milksop rabble from the elite grandpa club
oh fun

Wait for another 6 months and get guaranteed relics in 11 pulls, I got cucked by those pulls too :^)

Yes

What RM do you usually stick on your White Mage?

Why? We won't be getting that anyway.