Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

F2P

Previous: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding. The game is out in South Korea with International Early Access beginning March 29th. F2P starts on May 10th.

>Can I play the game now?
International servers open for Early Access on March 29th, 02:00 AM (EST) if you have a Founders Pack, and open for F2P users on May 10th. You can also play on the Korean Servers now if you have a verified Nexon Korea account, which requires a Korean Mobile Phone number.

>Early Access Info:
Server Schedule: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/founders-server-exclusive-access-now-purchasable-on-steam/151534
Early Access FAQ #1: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/frequently-asked-questions-regarding-the-latest-announcement/145895
Early Access FAQ #2: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/updated-faq-on-the-latest-announcement/153003

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Early Access begins March 29th, 02:00 AM (EST) with purchase of Founder Pack, May 10th for F2P users

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

>bad builds
pastebin.com/KLzvpW4G

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CJjMvqeCBjc0301
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Always keep up to date on your sword knowledge

anime tiddies

ERP with me!

Secret Agent Miss Info strikes again!

Let the cute boy posting begin!

fuck off

Plant the seed and watch the fruit of your labor grow into something magnificent for the whole thread to see.

why would you put fencer in a tier with a class that significantly outclasses it?

some nigga doesn't know how tiers work.

sadhu best class for clerics

>picking your class based on current balance rather than based on concepts you enjoy
God, why is there always some idiot in MMOs who does this? You just end up rerolling 4 times because your OP class gets nerfed.

Pick a class whose concept you like, because that's rarely if ever going to change.

Cleric and Wizard tier lists when

>waiting for 6 am
>realize that by the time the servers open up, that shit will lag and be full of people taking farms

I think I'm gonna make a character 5 hours after it has begun.

>preparing to play for F2P
>Tons of class combinations
>make a class that looks fun
>Get told X is shit and you have to build Y
>You won't be viable if XYZ at end game or grouping

What's the point? It feels so depressing.

I just want to buff people and melee dps.. ;_;

Ignore any build recommendations.
This game is easymode and you will quit it in a week anyways. Might as well collect all the cute costumes.

I got you homie

GOOD TIER
Almost all of them

MEDIOCRE TIER
Monk

For how long do you plan to evade my advances towards you?

How good is Rune Caster? Should I take it in my Mementalist?

Is futurecuck tower in teen forest?
I'm thinking of selling your location to that guy.

Can you fucking stop shitposting you fucking ERP retard? I hope you get banned.

t. york

>not Koenig tier

You're an idiot

there are no classes in the sword tree that are OP or will get nerfed

>actually trying to welcome /v/
What the hell are you retards doing? Do you want this general to go to shit?

Play what you want user. Just don't be a shitter.

Most of that shit is based on Korea, and Koreans are infamous for being elitist optimization-centric morons. Trust me, I've played multiple KMMOs where supposedly you'd be "worthless" at high levels if you were some class, only to find out that the Koreans just had insane standards.

Rune of Ice doesn't work with Elememe skills.

Sure, once I have a partner I have no reason to post here anymore.

BASED RAREHUNTER "CASSIDY" CASSIDY

Good boy. You're a smart boy.

ERP brings bad memories for me, user.

Never again.

Lol no, koreans are fucking casual.

This LE KOREAN ARE HARDUCORE meme needs to fucking stop.

What a shame, thanks user.

Didn't want to put people off of a class just because of one down's syndrome kid

>tfw going to sit around in lowbie zones killing red orb spawns to farm likes

Fine, Mr. Semantics. "optimal for your particular class tree".

Want to talk about it?

Your sarcasm is literally melting me.

I hope so anons. I really want to be party focused but have FUN.

>don't migrate server
>stay on Klai
>it's dead now
>high ping
>no friends to play with
>only reason I haven't rerolled on Telsiai is because my e-gf plays on Klai
>also because other Pinoys are scum

I didn't say they were hardcore. I said that they were elitist. There's a huge fucking difference. A guy who plays 8 hours a day and has all the best gear is hardcore. A guy who will only accept the absolute best into his party is elitist.

how long until the F2P kicks off?

5 hours

No thank you, I have my steam bf I can confide in.

Dear ohayouposter, please don't reply to shitposters. You are better than this.

Do you ERP as a dom? I'm a super submissive grill and I want to be used as someone's slave in game. I can reroll for you if you wish.

My IGN is York please PM me when the servers are back up.

>tfw no steam bf

>Do you want this general to go to shit?
it's almost like you havent been here

But I still would like to talk to you.

Too late, already fell in love with someone else.

I'm a switch.

I'm not falling for that green text again.

I will stop posting for you, user.

tfw i went fencer and realize dragoon is better in every way
tfw if i reroll i'll have to compete with the f2p hordes

should i make a ToS thread on /v/

>The damage is just lackluster on everything except pillar
Pillar is lower damage than fireball, flame ground, and even firewall(accounting for that you can cast fire wall twice in fire pillar's cooldown). I don't know why people think that skill is worth anything but cc value.

Thank you. Stay cute, not lewd.

Hi /v/

Welcome.

I hope you stay. This place is a shithole of circlejerking fucking weaboos and ERP faggots.

Tips:
>Don't roll on Klaipeda; server is dead and most of the cancer from /tosg/ is in there
>Join Fedimian server if you are EU, it is the best server for EU right now and has low ping for EU
>Don't join /tosg/ guilds, most are Discord / Reddit guilds
>Don't roll Swordsman till buffs
>Don't spend silver on gear until you get a token
>Never re-roll cubes unless you know the contents
>Never buy gear unless you know it's best in slot until Lolopanther
>Grind if you want to, but save some level 7 and 8 cards so you don't get stuck in level 170 range and can climb over the 186 reset
>At level 220+ it's all group grind parties and nothing else, don't expect to be able to solo at all.
>No class solos effectively to gain experience or silver in end game zones.
>There is very little point to hit 280 unless you're ET approved build
>ET is an end game dungeon
>ET approved builds rely on having 3 different wizards, one tank and one healer.
>No one needs archer or sword DPS in ET so don't bother
>Save repairs till gear is entirely broken
>Save quests that let you TP into main towns: Klaipeda, Fedimian, Orsha as free teleports
>Do both Orsha and Klaipeda routes for extra cards and silver
>Buy TP scroll for Orsha from item merchant
>Use cards freely but try to stay within the level range of the map you questing in
>Make friends
>Only like clerics, this increases your chances to match up with them in dungeons

Leveling guide:
>Always do dungeons at 50, 90, 115, 130, 145, 190, 217. Skip 160, everyone does.
>Do 175 but at this range it won't matter much.
>Use cards to climb to 190, do the dungeon, quest till you get to 211 with cards and grind truffles till 220, use cards to jump to 230 and grind evac till 240 and card to 251 and then grind storage.

Don't fall for these:
>Barbarian
>Chaplain
>Fencer
>SR
>Sorcerer
>Hunter
>Rodelero
>Shinobi
>Monk
>Druid
>Paladin

NO
NO GOD PLEASE NO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

There already is one.

yes bring them here

Yes

What class is this? It fires light ray than starts building statues and shit looks dank

the light ray would be from Monk
the statues are from Dievdirby

I'm guessing you watched Steparu videos?

Dievdirbys makes statues, Monks fire kamehamehas.
Have fun.

That's pretty sad

t. not samefag

Forgot link youtu.be/CJjMvqeCBjc0301

Fireball can be knocked away, firewall is bad damage, and flame ground is decent consistent damage.

Still, I'd rather have wizard3 than pyro2 on a sorc for magic missile and quickcast. Basically, look at it from an SP perspective. You want to spend as little as possible while still doing decent damage. Wiz 3 is a good way to do that.

Subtle.

>other Pinoys are scum

I don't know man, before the migration, I would always get invited by like 4 man internet cafe groups to tag along and swashbuckle for them

Shit was fucking great, now the level 250+ zones are dead as fuck or only have one full group in them ever

this game fucking blows though so oh well

>all those people retards who are gonna go monk because of muh RO and dbz

How the hell? Are you psychic?

Shut up, slut.

got an arde dagger on my second 90 dungeon run, is it worth using on my hoplite 2 or should I sell and let IMC fuck me in the ass with its commission?

>that trap don't fall for list
nice job! they'll never see it coming! but don't forget sadhu ;)

post memes that /v/ will never understand fweee

I have only played archers so I can't say much for any other class, but here's what you should avoid in archer:

AVOID AT ALL COSTS:
Schwarzer Reiter - Buggy class that isn't actually mobile at all (scout and QS3 are much more mobile) and is completely crippled by Steady Aim nerf.
Ranger 2/3 - Barrage doesn't scale well, spiral arrow is meh at best and steady aim which was godlike in Korea is crippled here.
Sapper - Don't. Expensive, mediocre DPS, gimmicky and overall disappointing. It's an entire class based around broom trap but needs 3 levels of investment to be decent and broom trap isn't even good without Wugushi.
Rogue - Another buggy class that doesn't fit properly in the archer tree. Backstab is functionally shitty if you have more than like 80ms ping (and you will) and the other skills while neat gimmicks are not that great. Barrage+Feint is okay but is not overpowered like everyone says it is, I've leveled 2 separate rogues to R7.
Falconer 2/3 - Unlike F1 you get almost nothing for F2/3. Skip it.

MAYBE take:
Wugushi - A strong damage over time class good at repeatedly applying damage lines but little else. Other wugushi overwrite your buffs but they're rare.
Hunter - Skills are buggy and often don't work, pet AI is terrible, when they do work they're amazing in small PVP. Stealth detection and single target CC. Rapes fliers.

ALWAYS a good choice:
Musketeer/Cannoneer - Both R7 classes are amazing and you really can't go wrong with either.
QS3 - Running Shot is so good you'll use a level 40 crossbow until 250, zoom zoom gotta go fast and amazing farming. Ranged 0 CD stun is icing on the cake.
Ranger 1 - Barrage and 10% skill damage selfbuff. Not bad.
Archer 2 - 25% crit selfbuff and 10 levels of multishot.
Archer 3 - Split arrow is amazing and 15 level multishot.
Scout - Stealth is amazing both for PVP and PVE. Flare shot is mini magic arrow.
Fletcher3 - DPS gods, magic arrow destroys bosses and crossfire destroys groups. Bleed got a massive buff.

>no h2h weapon
>need to use clubs
why bother with monk?

This is pretty accurate desu.

sadhu needs a pvp nerf god damn

They aren't that bad honestly, /tosg/ is pretty retarded

t. not a monk but have monk friends

I know every steparu video, user I am obsessed with mmos

Also everyone who's been following this game since years knows about LE STEPARU MONK OF 5V1 videos

Monk got nerfed but it's still nice and fun, and dievdirby makes statues faster now so it's better.

>Thread is slowly recovering from the transition between iCBT2/kTOS to neo /tosg/
>Now we have the fucking poorfag wave incoming
There's no way the thread will recover from this

What about Falconer 1? Good choice or Maybe?

hi im poorfag where is all the erp??

Is this a joke?

Why do my Bokor's zombies do so much freaking damage? I didn't want leveling to be so easy...

Damn I just hit R7 (Shinobi) on my swordman and I can't believe how much easier it became. I mean, it wasn't really hard since swashbuckling is the only taunt in the game, but now I'm just killing every mob in pretty much 1 hit.

You live in some sick internet world, you deranged bastard.

Always great. Circling got a bit weaker due to a recent change but still amazing for only a single circle of investment.

>t. misinfo agent
So what's the best build then mister I rolled 3 shit classes and I'm now going to lecture about the others I didn't even try.

Level 100 is nothing and you didn't reach rank 7 with all of those rogues.

Can clerics turn into buff/DPS class and be viable in parties?

Every single player should have an arde it's the 3rd or 4th best offhand in the game and the ones that beat it out are insultingly rare+have higher level reqs, keep it.

Yes, Chaplain and Monk are currently the best DPS cleric classes.

Should I get my cleric to R7 or continue leveling my swordy?

>past 2 threads have been entirely about the game, build recommendations, leveling guides and such
>no fucking erp at all
>still complaining
what do you want?

>mfw all these misinfo agents
man /v/ is going to be pissed in a week when they're all rerolling and they realize they cant transfer Cash Shop items to their alts

I don't understand why everyone keeps calling Chaplain a meme if you want to make a full auto attack build for levelling. Priest3 and Cleric2 already bring more support than you ever need, don't see why taking 1 circle in Chaplain is so horrible. All that matters is getting to rank 7 for PD and Bloodletting anyways.

yup run sadhu

If your cleric is a monk, go finish that.
Otherwise just get to leveling your rodelero.

Hahamen

Even 70% of /tosg/ still doesn't know what it means.

>entirely about the game, build recommendations, leveling guides and such
>repeating the same posts a 100 times because people on /v/ can't use google
I hate these kinds of threads, they were awful at the beginning of itos and they're still bad. Where is my Discord drama?

>the misinfo is actually that there are misinfo agents
>but at the same time there are tons of misinfo agents
>everything everyone says is at least half wrong
>you can't trust anything anyone says ever
oh right wait i can just go >>>/reddit/
and ask what they think

Level your swordy with my linker.

It's a drag melting mobs alone.