/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc/

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10174440
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cuck wife

I suppose if we're doing a "cowboys and indians" theme, there can be bows in the game that are just reskinned rifles with different stats like the Nohrian/Hoshidan weapons in Fates

Why is she such a cute?

What Fates characters do you think you could reasonably voice act?

I could probably do Keaton, Asugi, or any of the other deadpan-ish boys.

Cuckoldry isn't cute.

Let's see if we can get a string of cuck waifu OPs. Next up are Camilla and Velouria and we'll just go from there.

Yeah, I wanted a sort of massive all out war for this final battle. Like this would probably be a map where you'd be given the chance to bring out twenty units or something. Think say RD 3-E or PoR Ch 25 (the one where you fight Bertram). I also tried to give them Hoshidan only skills.

I might do one for the Nohrian side too, with Arete as Garon's queen.

Old fashioned rifles could always be "fire once per phase" so once fired, it would take a whole turn to reload.

So a musketeer/ rifleman would be able to take out a strong foe easily but be defenseless until the next player phase.

I like Hana

None, my voice is too deep and I can't go that high for kawaii desu ne girls.

Flora wins~

Roy is cute!

She cucks you for stink.

How would /feg/s waifu react to /feg/s bouts of premature ejaculation?

That must mean it has nothing to do with this picture then.

>switch to other rifle in inventory
>instant broken mechanic

Post those late-night castles cards.

I need your after-hours BP, VP, and accessories. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cool Bond Unit.

>First comment at 1 am is a shitpost

If FE ever got guns i wish they were a heavy version of bows. Make guns be extremely powerful but unable to counterattack at all and give the classes with guns bad mobility, so they're heavy hitters you really have to protect and position properly to use.

I could probably do Sakura, Mitama and Ophelia decently

Now Roy.
NTR them.
NTR them all.

You forgot to add in Reina and Orochi for Mikoto's retainers.

Dumb ribbonsposter.

K is for

I've never liked my voice so I usually barely use my vocal cords when talking. making me just sound hoarse all the time.

kukk

Krom.

>No Mage Assasin class with Tomes and Hidden Weapons
Make it happen ISIS

It's literally in the game and it's canon. Sorry you chose wrong when it came to waifus famalama

>Bring 5 Rifles to the battlefield

Glorious.

This is why they can't support, people forget.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HINATA

I don't think it would be a good idea to make all the rifles like that, but maybe a particularly strong one

I also think it would be cool to have a gatling-gun "ballistician"-type unit that moves ridiculously slowly and needs to spend a turn setting up his gun before he can fire. Amazing at holding chokepoints if he gets set up, though.

could you do Effie or Rhajat? Effie has a pretty deep voice, and Rhajat sounds croaky enough that you could probably fake it (except for her high pitched laugh)

maybe if we get a Tellius remake Sages can pick hidden weapons

Cluck a doodle (You) my friend

>Posting /vp/ stuff in Veeky Forums

I want to catch a Chiyo for myself

Didn't you get absolutely #roasted by Berukabro last thread? Just give it up dude.

Ah, forgot about those two. Now that their lady is actually alive in this I'll give them some spots in the final battle too. How's this?

- Reina: Lv 18 Kinshi Knight - 49 HP / 27 Str / 0 Mag / 31 Skl / 31 Spd / 31 Lck / 23 Def / 31 Res - Skills: Quioxtic, Lethality, Bowfaire, Spendthrift, Life and Death - Silver Hankyu, Silver Nageyari, Gold Bar, Gold Bar, Gold Bar
- Orochi: Lv 18 Onmyoji - 44 HP / 0 Str / 33 Mag / 30 Skl / 24 Spd / 26 Lck / 22 Def / 31 Res - Skills: Tomefaire, Astra, Darting Blow, Certain Blow, Warding Blow - Dragon Spirit, Calamity Gate, Horse Spirit, Hexing Rod, Silence

Just do ageswapped Elise and you get the best of both worlds.

I don't know. I'm stuck between boring older guy and weak fuccboi.

Felicia is the cutest! I would do anything for her! She is the light of my life! I couldn't go on without her! She gives everything meaning! I`ll never leave or hurt her! She is truly perfect in every single way to me! My feelings for her will never fade! I love Felicia!

Back for more you autistic french fuck? Kill yourself

Corrin, maybe Hayato, maybe Leo.

Kaledooree

Fuck off, both of you. Don't bring this shit in the new thread.

If Tharjafam was still here he would have secured the first post like usual and prevented that from happening.

Kumming inside. Without protection.

Funny that Reina has auto A+ support with Orochi and Kagero since she has both Diviner and Ninja classes. And they all were Mikoto's retainers.

Yeah, seems good. Though Lethality on classic would be a bitch to deal with since random death chance no matter what causing resets. Maybe Rend Heaven instead of Lethailty?

>Story is vaguely set around the concept of American Manifest Destiny and "settling the West"
>A couple decades ago or whatever, the god of the people of the East spoke to them and told them that if the entire continent wasn't under the control of their kingdom, their world would be destroyed
>Since then, the easterners have been trying to fight their way west and establish their law and settlements across the entire frontier, taking it back from the natives by force since the natives don't believe in the god of the easterners and refuse to give up their land quietly
>Avatar starts as a literally who foot soldier in a small platoon of the eastern army, first teammates are fellow recruits and a more senior soldier is the Jeigan
>The time limit for conquering the frontier is quickly approaching, the god has been unresponsive for the last couple of decades, and fear of the vague tragedy is causing the violence to ramp up exponentially, turning what was once a generally civilized war into basically lawless rampaging and pillaging, all the rules of war being thrown out the window in favor of taking as much as possible as efficiently as possible

What the hell was it with Fates that made /feg/ go insane?

Then you tell Berukaquck to leave me the fuck alone. I just want to post my castle in peace but that french fuck always harasses me.

See, I figured Lethality would be good on Reina because it fits her bloodlust on the battlefield, and I also purposely avoided giving it to Saizo and Kagero (who CAN learn it naturally) because I felt like one would be enough. I'm also doing all this with Lunatic in mind, like, a lot of these characters hit stat caps.

Perhaps Rend Heaven on lower difficulties and Lethality on Lunatic?

Do not believe this impostor; note the lack of diploma. He's trying to set me up for another "epic roast" by Berukaquck but I'm too busy right now to defend myself, I had to sneak away just to make this post.

C-C-CHOSE YOUR TEAM

strawpoll.me/10174440
strawpoll.me/10174440
strawpoll.me/10174440
strawpoll.me/10174440

Unless you intend this to be in one chapter only instead of split in two. Otherwise no one likes to fight a death by RNG skill and force a reset because that is terrible game design.

are you guys still shitposting about tripfags?

go back to talking about your waifus

I'm thinking it'd be one chapter. None of this "Corrin gets knocked out and then wakes up and the second part begins", you're just gearing up for the final battle and the Hoshidans pull all the stops.

I'm using this opportunity to grind. Save me from this hell I just want my crazy team already.

It's probably just the spic falseflagging so people could think he's "not that bad in comparison". Funny how this comes back full force when he leaves.

What would the first thing /feg/ would do if they became Femui?

The spic hasnt even been here this whole day what are you talking about

I'm trying to fap to my dumb fox wife as we speak but this shit is making it difficult to stay hard.

>Just finished Revelations 8
>Corrin is Level 13
>Felicia is Level 12
>Azura is Level 8
>So overlevelled that Sakura, her goons and no strength ninja just showed up all at level 4

WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA

>thinking he hasn't been here the whole time with his trip off
Fucking hell

I don't know what /feg/ would do but I would fuck Azama to get that Mitama

Breed supersoldiers with Azama.

You gave Reina weapons that have a 1-2 range which means she can get lucky with Lethality and proc it a couple times in a row and kill off your party. Unless you give a droppable Spy's Yumi before you take her on, no one wants to have to take on all of those bosses and then get taken out by RNG Lethality. You even threw Quixotic on there to get another 15% chance of screwing you over.

Lay dragon eggs up the asses of all the weak villager men and use them as breeder boys for an army of Kannas.

BENCH CORRIN
USE KAZE THE FUCK YOU MAGIC NINJA
LOVE IMOUTOS BY HEALING AT ALL TIMES
BENCH THE RETAINERS
I'm sorry for shouting.

Have you married Azura or Felicia yet? Might as well desu.

I don't want an army of trash

Azura please.

Masturbate.

Has anyone thought to consider the very real possibility that Supreme Alex might be Drill?

>Not marrying Water in the only route where she lives
I S-ranked Crimson in Birthright because of that, too

Orcs have their merit, even if it's numbers.
And never is it only in numbers their prowess lies.
Kanna is only slightly less worth than an orc of the early ages of the world.

He is. His posting style is exactly the same as Drills.

>le boogeyman meme
Have you ever considered some faggot is just false flagging and samefagging to shit up the general?

Classes:

>Footman: Basic plebshit unit for the white men, uses swords

>Rifleman: Basic white man rifle/bow user, basically an archer.

>Marksman: Sniper

>Heavy Gunner: A low-Mov unit mounted on a Gatling Gun that needs to spend a turn waiting after moving to set up his equipment. Maybe have a "Hail of Bullets" skill that lets him deal half damage to every enemy that's in a straight line behind the enemy he attacks

>Sergeant: Mounted white man unit using swords and pistols

>Cowboy: Mounted unit using pistols, axes, and swords

>Bandit: New thief, uses knives

>Hunter: Mounted indian class that uses bows/rifles and axes

>Indian analogy to fighter/warrior classes who use axes/ axes and rifles

>indian mages who use the power of tribal nature shit to cast spells

>medicine men as indian healers who upgrade to sage-esque shamans who fight with magic and heal

>whities get troubadours which upgrade to combat medics, who use pistols alongside healing

C'mon, somebody else toss some ideas over here.

Just like casually typing fucking hell proves I'm a certain user. Come on man, calm down.

Fair enough. I'll have it changed to Rend Heaven then, and have, say, one retainer for each royal drop an item.

So Subaki would drop a Great Festal, Oboro would drop a Guard Naginata, Setsuna would drop her Spy's Yumi, Kagero would drop her Spy's Shuriken, and Orochi would drop a Horse Spirit. That way, even at the very end you can still get stuff and also still give yourself a better fighting chance.

Getting a bit defensive there Alex. Or would you prefer I called you Drill?

Poor Mamui. Azura is going to rape him and make him cheat on his actual wife.

I love how Xander and my Corrin had to cower in terror every time a mage showed up in Conquest and then Kaze would go in and "No Damage" and then crit the mages.

I just can't do it. I'll admit to being curious once I hit the S, but I held out.

The marriage vows said "until death do us part" so it's not cheating anymore.

it's funnier to marry Crimson in revelations tho

Literally who cares?

>FeMU has Galeforce, possibility of good Lucy, and Morgan with Rightful King
>Femui can take any cock she wants, she will still get all the children
Why even play as a male? i can't dick Water and still get all of the children, that makes me sad.

>Did it once
>Azura is boring and isn't even that good a unit
>Never used Dancers anyway in old FE games
>Shiggy Diggy is a cool guy but I still regretted it massively

So classes like Hunters, Tribals, Chieftans and Shamans?

Literally who cares?

your game idea is literally fates NA edition

I have to admit something. In my 7 playthroughs of Fates, I've never gotten Shigure.

Claims his waifu as supposedly being Selkie... to shitpost about Velouria and try to get the subhumanfags to turn on each other... often seems to be around when the anti-Soleil shitposting is at its peak, as well as when the Ophelia x Hisame cuckposting is present... What could all this shitposting oriented around these specific second gen girls possibly mean?

I still don't get why people want to marry. No ass, no tits, incredibly boring...

I'm not a fan of any of her Mamui supports either. they either make him out to be a bitch or have wacky bullshit in them.

Shiggy is a pretty nice guy and an okay unit. Better Sky Knight than fucking Subaki, at least. Plus a good Rallybot.

>Never used Dancers anyway in old FE games
This was true for me until Fates. The little buffs and extra turn is pretty nice. What's best is that she can be carried by some other unit with pair up, I think that's the main reason I use her now. Though you could say the same thing with Olivia, I think Awakening really didn't need that when you could solo everything with a Sorcerer.