>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

spin2win babi

Crow a shit

LORIAN AND LOTHRIC ARE. NOT. GAY.

ME AND MY BROTHER USED TO KISS ALL THE TIME, THERES NOTHING GAY ABOUT THAT

Who here collecting extra concords just so other people who need em don't get summoned?

Post funny webMs.

yeah me too man

Is Anri's Sword Stronger than a Refined Dark Sword if you have Luck, Str and Dex?

I like how they took all utility away from whips. Can't plunge attack, can't riposte, can't backstab. I know
>muh realism
And all that but, sheesh, at least speed up the swings or something.

Why is she bleeding?

More people should use the FUGS, it honestly isn't bottom tier trash like people imply after the nerf.

She was a virgin

A better question is why do you hit her

by like 20 ar maybe but its significantly shorter

>Never been summoned as a berry or dork
>Think its my connection or something so decide to do sunbro co-op
>Get summoned fine and realize how bad most people are at this game
>Try invading with a red eye orb maybe its something wrong there
>Nope, get in fine and meet dozens of 3 people + host
I just want to help people but the game won't let me

girls do that every month

>whip backstab isn't a grab attack strangling your opponent
>whip riposte isn't kicking them to the ground before whipping them in the face

If you have high enough luck, like 40, then yes. But not by a large amount compared to a 40/40 refined dark sword. Anri's sword strong attack is much better though, the stab has got some range on it.

Or 35 + offhand weapon hollow infused.

>Walk into Crucifixion Woods
>Never summon anyone, never use finger
>Constantly up to my eyeballs in two to three invaders
>Kill any of them and they're replaced in a minute or two
>Running around hiding behind mobs even with 3v1 gank powers
>Wearing Way of Blue and no blue phantoms ever show up
>Don't even get any Seeds so it's me vs three phantoms and all the mobs
I've come to expect some bullshit as an invader, it's almost part of the fun, but I'm just trying to fuckin' PvE here.

I ain't never ganked anyone I don't deserve this shit.

Guess I'm going unembered like a fucking casual.

Gee Bill, Yhorm let you have TWO greatshields?

Why the wolf ring?

You really such a shitter you gotta be another dark sword user?

>he dies
>not once
>not twice
>but THREE FUCKING TIMES
>to the Crystal fucking Sage
>embers up to find NPC summoning signs
>runs straight fucking by Eygon's sign SEVERAL FUCKING TIMES, cameras over it REPEATEDLY and fucking misses it
>never finds the BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS side path up to the sorcerer trainer and bitches about not having anyone to give the scrolls to
Why do I keep torturing myself watching these videos of an actual retard bumbling through a series he should be SO FUCKING FAMILIAR with the tropes of by now. Why. It's fucking up my blood pressure, I just know it.

soul stream is always funny when it works

Might try it out with the Leo Ring then. Might be fun for a Coop build.

Whats NG+6 like?

>has his white phantom buddy
>spams rolling kat r1s
>perfectly parries, has hornet ring on
>is the only person in anor londo, apparently
I hate you, Devin!
I shouldn't have attacked when he went into hold...

How many turn-ins do the covenants require to get max rank? I got Bloodlust, assuming that's the highest-rank reward, after turning in 15 at once.

I miss DaS2 backstab animations. FromSoft could have expanded upon them for DaS3 but no.

The FUGS looks ugly as sin, which is legitimately the only reason I've never used it. I have a lot of fun with the Profaned Greatsword and the Cathedral Knight Greatsword, and while they may not be better they don't look ugly

No one in that WEBM had the wolf ring on

Unless you mean the Tears of Denial effects before and after it triggered

When will From fix the phantom range on straight swords because this is getting ridiculous.
>invade
>run off to heal because I'm fighting a fucking 3v1
>nope fuck you you're dead from someone R1 spamming at High Wall when you're in Archdragon Peak

Got full sauce on that?

I'm not good at PVP. Plus I don't like how imbalanced the game is yet.

So I'd rather just play Co-Op for now.

Probably not. I don't think Anri's breaks 500 AR, and the Dark Sword can crest that with sufficiently high stat investment.

Anri's is just more efficient at lower levels since it matches a 40/40 refined dark sword with only a 35 point investment and a hollow offhand. It tragically caps off lower than the dark sword due to its D/D/D scaling and lucks relatively lower and harsher softcap compared to str/dex.

Luck in general has very poor scalability. Avoid it beyond sl80, and even that is pushing it.

What an edgelord.
Nice parry tho.

Who?

>poise icon in buff bar
>it's not a wolf ring
Do tell.

>significant enough to warrant a post
No, they're not. It's just circlejerking.

>It's probably best you don't become a part of the community
This has to be bait. Unless you hail from reddit, which wouldn't surprise me.

I'm also not ignorant of the fact that yes, it'll all fade away like you said. But for the meantime, it matters, so please fuck off with your "esoteric significance".

I don't care if you're having fun. Just add them on steam.

Spar with your fellow /dsg/ denizens at the FCs.

>realizing the watery center of the Cathedral used to be Aldrich's feeding grounds when he started to get fat fuck huge

I don't get what the gates are for, though, because they seem to only be there for the giants and I don't know why they'd hold onto them. They had to have moved in after the fact.

>backseating that hard

honestly its not worth it for the stats when you can go 40/40 on lothric or sunsword if not dark sword and then instead of luck put 30+ int/faith and buff up

Hello I want to kill oceiros some more, does anyone here have an oceiros they want dead?

They pass through solid walls, realism isn't a good reason
>Invade the mausoleum
>The host just sits around the corner spamming a horizontal whip swing that passes through the wall until I finally roll around

keybladesarah on twitch tv
for kawaii souls

>
>he doesn't like marveling at the FUGS

>These guys are still going at it

dude you got cucked by an 8 year old who shops at hop topic

Anri's breaks 500 AR. And you can almost get 40/40/40 with the right rings without completely gimping yourself.

All the Speed Runners use Anri's sword.

>that fuck huge phantom range on the very first 1hR1 of a straight sword
It's ridiculous.

>But for the meantime, it matters
Then fuck off, we don't want you here. Your whining isn't going to stop them.

Don't start this shit in the new thread.

Ley was using the Lothric Knight Spear which has a passive poise buff.

Guys, what's the big fucking deal with us posting with our in-game name? We're just having fun...

Just join us, we have Vincent, Berke, Aerthas, that Yhorm chick among many others. It IS a /dsg/ fc.

I seriously don't think it's a big deal. It's not like we're using trips...

Or bothering anybody...

The gates are to contain the horrors that the Cathedral regularly hosts. Giants are just the ones at the moment.

From the Deep Ring description
>In the Cathedral slumber things most terrible, and as such, the deacons require a grand narrative, to ensure they do not falter in their duty. A philosophy, to ward away the madness beckoned by the grotesqueries at hand.

>love the look of the sword
>but no pommel

here's a tip and a spear behind it!

running attacks like spears and katanas are way to predictable to use like that.

Who else? ENB.
I know, it's not healthy. I just can't stop watching though, it's like a trainwreck. How did this guy ever get a reputation for knowing his shit by ANYONE?

Is the regular Greatsword bad?

don't bother

you can only see her butt hole under her huge balls

>I don't care if you're having fun.
Isn't having fun the point?

Or is this super sewious business?

>we will all eventually turn hollow and fade away the post

Ah, never used it. Nice to know.

If I was smart I would have charged up an R2 when I saw him go into hold, but I'm not.

I don't understand. Can anyone who knows how armor works in DaS3 help me?

Supposedly, the Winged Knight set should give me 32.0 total absorption, but with the stats in pic related, I have 95 defense and 28.573 total absorption. Does armor absorption scale somehow?

Uh, bump.

>we will all eventually turn hollow and fade away the post
now i'm sad

>we don't get to see the other 'horrors'

It's still awesome though, thanks for making it make sense.

I don't fucking get why I'm having as hard a time as BB in 'getting' it, but I'm also an idiot.

>All the Speed Runners use Anri's sword.
That has nothing to do with what its AR looks like with 40/40/40. They use Anri's because it's insanely efficient at lower levels and with minimal stat investment.

they only use anris over dark sword because you get it early and without farming, both hit 400 ar with one dedicated stat

It's 30. Maybe check the wiki next time.

Don't be a dark sword user man

you may clip someone with its magic range for a kill a couple times out of a hundred but is that worth being such an enormous faggot?

I tried it once. I lost pretty hard. I think I only beat one person. Ended up getting one shot in my next fight by Hornet parry.
I'd rather just Co-Op for now.

Could go bleed as well though? Plus some weapons scale better from Hollowing, more than refined if you have the stats for it.

You seem to have a severe case of autism.

Lothric knight spear boosts poise

>Does armor absorption scale somehow?

Try putting on Steel Protection while naked and while fully armored. It's very noticeable.

30 bae, use the wiki.

I'm sl 100 so my 27 vigor is getting me 2 shotted on lot on bosses and I'm forced to hard learning their movesets. Only certain bosses though some are as easy as always like dragonslayer. Cinder and nameless are easy since they give you breathing room. Hyper aggressive bossfags gave me the most trouble like lothric since my patience kept wearing thin with the revives and I started greeding.

I had to learn to parry champ 100% since I wasn't dealing with his bullshit past ng +3

But it's alright not too shabby if you use weaknesses, bugs and stoneplates depending on the boss. Shouldn't summon on bosses since randoms die in one-two hits and panic. Even the greatwood tree cleaned up quickly

Tbqh I'm thinking of stopping since enemies are starting to get annoying. I hear it scales up to ng + 9

i have no idea what absorption means

just another weird mechanic they decided to add

Appreciate them while you still can, unkindled.

I think each covenant has two rewards at 10 and 20 with a 'nice one buddy' message at 99

Anri's Straight Sword is what I was going for. That way I can also go Bleed. Because I haven't done it yet. I wanted to make a Co Op only build. Not PVP.

Yeah I'm kinda curious as to /dsg/'s ranking of the greatswords and ultra-greatswords

Just trying to get an answer without accidentally reading spoilers. Chill fags. General's moving just fine.

bae?

bleed is always an option but thats not anris, also hollowing is like 10% more ar with luck on top of quality, that 10% still wont beat 40 faith buffs on top of quality

Well there was the spider wolf thing, there are only two of them. One at the Cathedral and one right in front of Aldrichs chamber, so that's definitely one of his creations

delete this post right fucking now god dammit ;_;

does das3 pvp feel ridiculously shallow to anyone else?

i've tried a gorillion different builds and faced just the same as opponents, there's never really any feel of true variety despite the weapon pool and choices being pretty vast

a lot of weapons suffer from rock-paper-scissors in terms of countering or being straight up hardcountered; the two-hit rule on top of disabled poise really doesn't help either

i don't know man

where is the fun

Running R2s are jump attacks and therefore unparryable. You'll take bonus damage if he hits you during though.

Darkmoon Blade doesn't have levels this time around right? The miracle that is.
I was thinking of getting 99 ears just to check, but it'd be three times the bitch any self respecting man ought to put up with at SL100 to do only that.

That spider looking shit is another one I suppose among the croc dog

>Sweet Tier
Fugs
Greatsword
Astora Greatsword
>I want to love you but it's not easy tier
Firelink GS
>STOP SPINNING PLEASE Tier
Curved
>Who cares
the rest

>It's an "Invading the world of an R1 spamming Dark Sword" episode

>weapon has faith requirements but has no scaling in faith
>Lothric's Holy Sword beam WA does physical damage
The really, really just said FUCK YOU to faith this game. It's redonkulous.

I find lloyds shield and sword ring to be the best PvE rings. Especially when paired with the estus ring steel protection rings.

It basically means that you can take 15+ hits. Every hit you take will hurt but will be healable with one estus flask. You'll also do 10% more damage.

Can't imagine a better PvE setup than that.

Apparently those things are called "Deep Accursed".

>invade in grand archives, they don't have summons and are just going through the level, hunt begins
>a darkmoon pops in
>kill him without needing to estus, bow as he dies
>host dies right after
Knowing that they wait so long to be summoned makes killing them all the sweeter. I hope that blueberry was waiting a really really long time just to end up a bitch.
They really need a blue eye orb or something.

No, the problem is you're reading the wiki. Most info on it is wrong.

A full set of it gives the 28%. There is no absorbance scaling.