Are there any magick users on here?

I am a Wiccan and I wanted to know if there were other Wiccans, Shamans, Druids, Etc. on here.

How does magic work?

Perhaps if you did proper study to truly understand what magick and Wicca is, you'd understand that it is in no means evil. Perhaps you are just a troll, but.

There are many philosophies. Any from mana as an energy source that flows through the world, to a placebo effect, making your mind unconsciously grant what you wished. I am somewhere in the middle with my philosophy.

>>/x/

Thank you for helping me find the proper place for this thread!

>you'd understand that it is in no means evil
You commune with spirits in an incredibly passive manner and try and control the spiritual through your own "power."

That's kinda bad.

Which one is the objectively correct way that all magic actually works?

Back to /x/ you tree hugging fatass

Don't be so smug, religion is pretty much the same as magic, dude.

oh my god your typing style is insufferable

There is no real means of knowing as of yet, like how we don't know if there is a god, though i am not saying there is or isn't.

>trust in a higher power to take care of everything and impart you with the strength to endure
>calling upon your own "power" to manifest and change the world to suit you
>the same

Also, OP is probably a woman. Wicca was just a scam designed buy a sleazy conman to appeal to old bags and teens with daddy issues so he could fuck them in a harem.

Ah ok.
Maybe by rigorous experimentation we can figure out which magical systems are real and which ones are bogus.

Actually, we don't "control" them, we ask for their help. The "power" we use is the same energy that flows through everything, and is merely us joining with the rest of it.

source: your anus

precisely. I am sure it has been done, but no answer can really come out of it as of yet.

That is at least my philosophy.

Actually, now that you break it down like that, the wicca one is actually better, since it trains you to be proactive instead of passive.

>that glorious feel when you chop some pagan faggot's tree god down and force them to convert to your religion

Real fuckin spooky thread you have here lads

Energy doesn't flow through things. That is not what energy is. Energy is the property that allows for movement in particles, and is what we use to design automobiles, aircraft, etc.

Maybe you mean another word?

Perhaps I do. People call this word different things, but its like a invisible force that flows through everything. Some call it mana.

Weren't you kindly told to fuck off back to /x/?

I posted there, this just hasn't died.

Delete it then.

And I call Wicca what it is: "Satanism for women."

Kek

SOMEONE GET THE WOOD, I'LL GET THE FIRE

you have schizophrenia

>tfw

Right click, hide

>that glorious feel when you destroy some Christcuck's faggot icons and turn their churches to smoldering rubble.

>that feel when you rebuild it and it's better than ever.

Practicing that type of heathenry is silly. Learn kaballah and do magic for The Lord instead.
Its actually real and for a better purpose.

BAGANS

BLOWN

THE

F*CK

OUT

I am an expert in all things meme magick, with Lord Kek as my patron diety

Kill yourself.

Kek!

It is based upon the Logos of which you are a part

What does that mean?

I'm a wizard I went to Hogwartz and everything.

By the generosity of our blessed Kek, I receive these dubs.

Kek does not grant his favor upon command, user. You blaspheme His Frogginess by seeking to invoke Him in vain.

Ayy blessed be witchbro, what's hangin?

Almighty kek, grant me the repeating digits, I offer you this rare $190,00 pepe.