/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

Wake up, /bdog/! Post waifus edition!

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an MMORPG by Pearl Abyss that was recently released for western audiences, with additional changes. It's a sandbox MMORPG that features action-oriented combat, open world PVP territory control, trading, player housing, and more.
Info from the site: i.imgur.com/r7VvB6h.png

>Discord
discord.gg/0vYcIJNhxt5cd4pK (join at your own risk)

>/bdog/ guilds
pastebin.com/gXs1p6YX

>Guides
pastebin.com/VH3XrCYb

>Maps and nodes
blackdesertfoundry.com/map/#4/-8.89/-25.22
blackdeserttome.com/map/
bdomap.mmoguild.org/

>Useful Links
Wiki: blackdeserttome.com/wiki/BDO_Tome
Database: bddatabase.net/us/
Skill Calculator: blackdeserttome.com/calculator
Class Armor Sets: wodox.imgur.com/
Else: Google it before posting

>BDO KR/JP info + differences between NA/EU
pastebin.com/P2YqnsCX

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SC5CX8drAtU
steamcommunity.com/id/TheInnerCircle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for dead general

What happened to the previous one? We were still only at 650 posts!

ded game

404'd because nobody was posting

How much more profit you guys think i can make with saving my calpheon wood crates to valencia patch?

Where can I make 4-6m an hour?

>NO WAIFU POSTING
>NO GUILD DRAMA
>NO ORIGINAL CONTENT
>NO CREATIVE OPs
>NO FUN

THESE ARE THE BDOG RULES

I'm sitting on 26/257 contribution points, please convince me to keep doing dailies. Please, I know it might bite me in the ass when I try to connect Valencia with Mediah. ;_;

post maewhas

New this game was a meme of the month game.

So glad I saved the $150 dollars and didnt buy a founder pack

If you're still playing it shouldn't matter, right? I don't care if OTHER PEOPLE quit.

Gonna post a waifu if that's k

She looks different.

The emote makes her look sleepy

>NO WAIFU POSTING
>NO GUILD DRAMA
>NO ORIGINAL CONTENT
>NO CREATIVE OPs
>NO FUN

THESE ARE THE BDOG RULES

dude boobs

You forgot
>ONLY SHITPOSTING ALLOWED

dude boobs are gross

What does the Kite Shield look like on Valkyrie?

it couldn't be any flatter user

I wanted to play just to max out my dog, but I got bored.
Thank you for doing it for me. He looks so sinister.

Whats the best place to farm money?

I just started playing, fucking loving it, its like exactly what I've wanted from other games like Archeage and so on. Does anyone have any tips for me?

Remake your face.

Those are nice boobs.

Does this game ever get challenging in PvE?
I'm level 30 and so far it's nothing but mindless pulling and AoE.
The only thing that could possibly kill me is running out of potions.

learn to not use potions

Whats wrong with it?

HELP ME PLEASE ;_;

Sausans
Hasrah dungeon

Any specific gathering resource I should focus on past professional5?

BDO sure died quick

at least i have a reason to pull some hacks now, gotta get that instant 55 going

>died
nice meme, fuck you and your hacks, shitter.

who /trader/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=SC5CX8drAtU

Should I jsut buy a Liverto? Not doing world bosses besides guild boss which didn't drop shit in nearly 2 weeks for any of us.

stop triggering me m8

>died
You mean all the Veeky Forums guilds realized they are just shitters moving game to game and never get good so they just give up at the slightest push of challenge or time investment and run away like bitches to the next game.

>game has "died"
>I know! Let's hack and actually kill it!

ok

>NO WAIFU POSTING
>NO GUILD DRAMA
>NO ORIGINAL CONTENT
>NO CREATIVE OPs
>NO FUN

THESE ARE THE BDOG RULES

This is why the thread is ded mate.

Everything is not permitted.

>Hasrah
Are you high? The Fragment pay hardly anything. And thats the only shit you find down there. No idea what youre smoking but Hasrah is complete fucking ass for money right now.

You forgot
>ONLY SHITPOSTING ALLOWED

>Weapon core
>Guardian seal
>Nothing
user..

Why don't you contribute to the thread in any meaningful way then?

I'd do it, should shitposting not be the prevalent answer to everything

Kuit island is the best money for pure grind, but it's only if you're 55+ and Sausans is better experience even at 56. For 50-52 it would be Helms, 52-54 elrics, 54-56+ Kuit Island.
For experience Helms til 52 elrics til 54, suasans from 54 and onwards.

Hasrah was solely designed for those that couldn't afford or farm enough forbidden books and ancient crystals. And it was built mainly for grouping as everything in there hits fuck you hard and has fuck you health.

Be well prepared and have a shit ton of carry weight before going to Kuit as it's a long trip to the nearest trade manager as the pirates there tend to drop shit tons of coins of all kinds. Almost everything on Kuit has some form of range in the pack of every mob and is recommended heavily to group with someone that is a ranger, wizard, witch or valkyrie or be one of these classes.

Interested in joining a guild on Edan (NA) ?

But youre relying on ultra rare drops instead of getting millions per hour from shit.

Don't depend on sheer luck to make money.
You will always make more money in Kuit, Elrics, or even Helms for the time you put in by huge margins that remain consistent.

That one is outdated. Up to date guild list on Edan (NA) is out now. Enjoy =)

>tfw

there are like 2 active players in aesthetic last time I was on

yeah but it's good if you're REALLY casual

So how does everyones character look like? Let's see those waifus.

Currently testing the node on level 4 and it feels like I gain less loot than I got when I didnt have it connected :^)

Money is fucking shit right now I feel. I mean, I already found a belt but still, I can only make like 1000 of the fragments per hour. Will keep testing to see if this changes over time or if I am maybe running an inefficient rotation. I like the place though, bit of a variety.

Let's all breathe a collective sigh of relief, lads. Eppu hasn't found the thread and shit it up with his ugly-ass new character yet

Why are valkyrie faces so fucking hard to get right

I've done so many of them but they just never seem to come out right... wtf mang.

You're too good at character creation, friend

How long does it take to level to 50?

The eyes would stand out much more if the hair wasn't blue/purple

>NO WAIFU POSTING
>NO GUILD DRAMA
>NO ORIGINAL CONTENT
>NO CREATIVE OPs
>NO FUN

THESE ARE THE BDOG RULES

posting the most important bit

I was thinking of checking the game out, but I can't seem to find any 7 day passes, so I might just get the Traveler's edition, since it's cheaper.

Any tips, aside from reading some of the info linked in the OP? I'm going to check out the guides pastbin too, just thought I'd ask.

Don't sell your blackstones to vendor, do whatever the fuck you want with everything else. Have fun, user.

>No baka

Did they really cuck you all so hard that you still deny them as a top Veeky Forums guild?

Spotted the baka poster

uhh IC is still recruiting
you just have to be a ranger, not a girl, not asian, white, preferably australian, have a mic, and erp with georgie while pretending to be a girl whenever asked

nah they're only cucking

>120,000 people every game
>dead game

Pick one friend :)

Nakkis steam: steamcommunity.com/id/TheInnerCircle/

People just salty they followed a bunch of Veeky Forums guild shitters from other threads and now can't or don't know how to function in an mmo when those shitters abandon the game for being plain bad. Thread seems quiet now, but BDO isn't a post or stream type of game so ya know all the actual people are playing not shitposting.

>NO WAIFU POSTING
>NO GUILD DRAMA
>NO ORIGINAL CONTENT
>NO CREATIVE OPs
>NO FUN

THESE ARE THE BDOG RULES

It's boring to watch i get that but how is it any different to post?

>tfw bullied BS and he turned back to the teeth glob
Valencia can't come sooner.

I wanted him to turn back to the initial form he has in Olvia, when he was cute.

I totally envy all those Caphras Cave guys.

I miss this butt.

I miss not having crippling migraine.

Personally I think the form he gets from Naga Artifact is the best, but the first one is definitely the cutest.

I thought it was getting better m8

What a doll.

C U T E

I just wanna pinch her round puffy cheeks.

>NO WAIFU POSTING
>NO GUILD DRAMA
>NO ORIGINAL CONTENT
>NO CREATIVE OPs
>NO FUN

THESE ARE THE BDOG RULES

it's just an elaborate ruse. IC isn't recruiting because they are already dead. that's also why they make up all these requirements before you can join because nobody wants to jump through hoops to join a dead guild

baka has 80 members. 95% of them are normies or 13 year olds that have no idea what Veeky Forums is

I've heard that armor variation in BDO is intentionally bad, because they want to try and force people to buy sets from their cash shop. Is that an accurate portrayal of things? I don't want to look like shit, but I don't want to throw money at them so I have the privileged on not looking bad. Does armor/clothing really not have much variation?

I haven't found any good sites that show what armor/clothing is available for just playing, and what's available solely fro mthe cash shop.

It's still the most active guild though even if it's 'dead', you're probably just mad that they've killed your guild mates a bunch.

So you admit to not having read the OP ?

Well, the armor all looks fitting for the classes and thematically for the game and doesn't have MUCH variation, it lools good though. My ranger's ass is just as fine in her armor as in a cash shop costume.