hsdecktracker.net/

>/hsg/ Tournaments
Discord: discord.gg/0rEzZFGEKs226nI7
Most recent Bracket: challonge.com/ShitpostsNewAnons
Next Tournament: May 20th, NA

>Veeky Forums League Poll
docs.google.com/forms/d/1waNc94C3FCm9cZ10C0MQBXAOEbWphGtC1NirLKrRCIU/viewform

Old thread:

Why aren't you playing Freeze Mage losers?

BALANCED
7/7

Why is miracle rogue allowed?

>leaving them up
You have only yourself to blame.

because it is inconsistent

Show dicklist.

Sure, let's just explode them with my mind real quick.

but I am friend

What's Jaina doing with her arms

>play face shaman
>doom hammer previous turn
>opponent has 20 health
>he puts me to 2hp
>topdick lavaburst
>double rockbitter + lavaburst
>Greetings friend
I can see why people play this stupid shit but I wish they wouldn't
Blizzard needs to fix this nigger shit

the right 4 mana 7/7 looks like hes dunking over sylvanass

The previous thread caught my eye and I'm downloading the windows client now

Is this like those Yugioh GBA games where you slowly earn booster packs from play with a starter deck? I'm used to YGOPRO where you always have three copies of all 7860 cards ready to try out. How much grinding do I need to start having fun?

Pull that off fives games in a row and they'll consider it.

I can't because my luck is notoriously shit

You'll need a fuckton of cards to have fun. But to win you dont need alot, there are some cheap decks which are top tier.

>How much grinding do I need to start having fun?
Depends on how much you're willing to spend.

Run, run away and never look back!

>cheap
>spend
Are you guys talking about EXP or dollars? I thought this could be played for free like TF2 or something

It's free to play but pay (or grind) to win

If you decide you like it, don't forget to google 'hidden quests hearthstone' and grab a load of gold.
They're one time only, but it's enough to get you going.

It's free to play, but pay to have fun.

You pay to avoid grinding the virtual currency that let's you buy packs.

Is that gyuri?

There are people in this thread who haven't dusted Rafaam or the stupid murloc yet. Lmao

>dusting rafaam
you ok?

r8 my d*ck
+frost bolt, flamecannon, secretkeeper, argent squire, arcane missiles

Because it's boring to play and cancerous to play against

Playing now is not feesible free.

The game has a huge (real money) cost tied to doing anything but having a single garbage aggro deck.

Just forget it, the game isn't worth it anyway

>boring to play
no need to lie if it's too hard for you desu

Was gonna say lacking on mid game, but your flamestrikes make up for it easily.

Games should start with both players having 2 mana crystals.

>golden monkey
>nozdormu next turn
>enemy wrecks shits himself because he's a fucking retard
errytime

But it's not even hard. The only thing you can enjoy about that deck is the sadistic pleasure that comes from stripping your opponent out of the game knowing that he can't do nothing to prevent what's coming. If you're not into that kind of stuff it's just boring. At least it eats zoo I guess.

Y-you know what I mean.

deck isn't even good right now, ladder is full of tank up tacticians.

I just got added and raged at for emoting "well played" after a game that I won. I didn't even have any ill intentions. I thought saying "well played" after a game is just good manners, similar to writing "gg wp" in most other online games at the end of a match.

Is the hearthstone community that autistic that even a "well played" at the end of the game is considered bm now?

>tfw no chat

gging first when you win has always been bm

just wait until they rotate it out of standard

Keep doing it, relish in the fact that you've triggered some fat, autistic neckbeard.

>its a wild growth - mirekeeper into wildgrowth/mirekeeper into drawing innervate and low drop spells episode
on the plus side i finally saw a maly rogue
cool

In other games, I'll usually say something as well as gg to show that I actually mean it. If it was a close game or something, I'll comment on that.
In this game though, there's no chat. So people just assume it's bm since there's so much bm in the game. That's why they changed the "I'm sorry" emote.

Why would you not want to BM? There is no greater meme.

literally every emote except the threaten one can be used as bm

>Turn 8
>Opponent drops 2x Bloodhoof Brave
>Have Brann and Stampeding Kodo in hand

I do a little when it's called for.
For instance, if someone's being a dick and/or raging. Then I'll rub it in a little.
Or if some ridiculous rng goes my way, then I'll have a laugh about that. Hopefully though they see why I'm doing it and just laugh about it.

Why is C'Thun warry allowed?

Just got destroyed by rafaam's mummies 3rd game in a row.

Why is this bullshit allowed to exist?

Why is C'THUN C'THUN C'THUN!!! anything allowed?

Run boardclears faggot.

I have only played against 3 or 4 of them so far, but as a Renolock I don't seem to have much trouble against them. Maybe the ones I play against just suck or maybe Jaraxxus is simply too much for them. If you have a few infernals on board to soak the battlecry damage and siphon soul or twisting nether in hand their C'thun is rarely a problem and an endless stream of 6/6s is enough to peel off 40 armor.

Just lost turn 5 to Mr Murgleton. Seriously sleeper OP. I bet he was running Rafaam too

What is boardclears faggot? You enter my game and clear the board, I suppose.

It's a 19 mana play, it should be strong.

o shit
is reckful still our goy?

Not getting the meme

What do you guys think of dragon priest atm?

it's fine if you tech in rafaam

blizzard shortsightedness

They had to alter the power level of high cost legendaries so that they would see play

then they reduced the power of burst and burn decks with standard.

Nearly all decks got slower. Now the legendaries that they supercharged for a fast meta are being played in a slow meta.

Although I'd say rafaam is balanced and you're just a shitter.

Strong if you run Rafaam

Do you get 2 chests this month? (one for standard, one for wild)

literally 19 mana onyxia

Only one, based on your highest rank in either.

no, you get 1 according to your highest rank across both formats

I'm currently running Sottle's version from icy veins. What card should I switch for Rafaam?
I'm thinking about cabal shadow priest.

so i homebrewed a battlecry shaman deck, utilizing the synergy with brann and rumbling elemental, but between massive amounts of silence and targeted removal, they dont seem to last long. i think the deck is decently strong on its own, but it truly shines with those two out on the field. i dont run any spells in it, since this is a first draft. what spells should i put in it to make it stronger?

>cherish my single shieldbearer star
>hey, maybe I'll get another one!
>murloc Liadrin with perfect draws

not sure how to progress here lads

Preferably all of them, I suppose shadow priest will do.

cabal is fine

K, ty!

Need some input this wallet pally list.

inb4 rafaam

Should I craft old rag or is he out of fashion?

Rafaam

add Deathrattle taunts either Chillmaw or the 4 2/3 tauren

Rockbiters are almost always a must have in any shammy (Expecially if you also have Doomhammer or Alakir). Hex is always useful. Lightning storm is a godsend in this zoo infested meta. Spirit wolves are basicall minions, they're good. Bloodlust if you rely on board a lot may be good. Other useful ones are lighting bolts, ancestral knowledge, earth shock and lava shock depeding on deck

You're kinda light on deathrattles.

Better to craft Rafaam

im too poor for rafaam

yeah, i just put in hexes and lightning storms, but i didnt realize rockbiters were so necessary
i dont have spirit wolves, though, or lightning bolt, earth shock, or lava shock
tfw poor

3 mana weapons are such garbage. Yet Paladin is still forced to run that garbage because they have literally no early removal. Fucking stupid.

And just look at Chakki's list from Dreamhack.

>Rank 5
>7 Warriors in a row

Just kill me, ladder is so stale already

>So poor he misses out on the best lego in the game

he's a retarded jew wigger, should kill himself tbqh

he got a qt gf tho

> Play a bit of Tempo Warrior
> Varian acts retarded and always pulls low drops or spells
> Get sick of him and sub him with Rafaam (The supreme archeologist)
> He istantly wins me the next game with his mummybros

I've always tought that he was too slow but sometimes he works very well I must admit

It's just warrior has a lot of types now:
aggro pirate, tempo warrior, patron warrior, control warrior and cthun warrior

Got any list for that, chap? Also, what can I sub if I don't have Malkorok and elf waifu?

so how good is stormcrack?
meh substitute for lightning bolt or absolute trash?

There's no point to having anything other than a low curve in this game.

Even if you put cheap minions they'll end up in the bottom of your deck because you fucked yourself over with three or four expensive shit that you get mulliganed with immediately despite your best efforts.

This game is structurally unsound on a fundamental level. But it's the only card game that doesn't cost hundreds upon hundreds of dollars as a basic entrance fee.

c'thun warrior is just bad control warriors with 20 more armor

pretty shitty desu

I want Yrel in my life.

I'm not rank 1 but 4 - 7 has been 95% patron.

really? i mean, all id use lightning bolt for would be removal and maybe a finisher once in a while. and, stormcrack costs 1 more mana, deals 1 more damage, has 1 less overload, and has a small restriction. does that make it so bad?

The 'Baker at bat' pose from a Japanese guide to learning English called New Horizons.

Shaman list is tight as fuck as it is and Bolt offers more utility and the 1 less mana cost is huge allowing you to play a totem or Thalnos

Might as well switch it out for Rafaam desu senpai

has blizzard offered an explanation why freeze mage is still allowed to prevent the opponent from doing anything for 8 turns then doing 40+ damage without a board when they nerfed burst options of other classes that actually had counters?

How do I improve this deck?

I just copied the one from Tempostorm and subbed the leggos that I didn't have with some random crap