i want cammy to beat me up

Whens his next stream i miss him

f.a.n.g is absolute dog shit
shitty character design
shitty VA
shitty name
Pure unfiltered shit.

doesnt cammy get cold or something?

Which fighting game has the highest IQ okizeme?

get dat ass banned

>okizeme
>IQ
ummm lol

C-Nanaya

Based OP

We need to get our shit together /fgg/ and sponsor a player. Maybe get hip graphic designed team logo on some swag for the urban youths.

Redblade stop discussing the intricacies of futa sexuality and get some results. Someone see if Doug is willing to fly out to something. This is not a joke!

you should probably look into the causes of gender dysphoria before you say things like this because often transgender people's brains are physically structured more similar to that of the opposite sex so "changing their thinking to be anatomically correct" isn't necessarily an option

we can sponsor our boy jiyuna

Which fighting game has the longest blockstrings?

sponsor me im bronze and trans

Structured to be gay maybe. Gay people are fine because they all fuck other gay people. Transgendered fucks are out trying to have gay sex with straight males. Its fucking disgusting if you ask me

in smash64 every character has blockstring infinites

are you a cute gay furry tho?

no

is there anyone who doesnt have ryu, chun, and nash in their top 3?

Sponsor me desu
Doug said I'm legit

then get the fuck out
oh well if doug says so

>bison below fang
dang

me

>tfw guile turned out to be trash

charge characters are for morons so him being trash is no surprise

Well chariot what are your results, where is your resume? What makes you think you're team /FGG/ material? You have one reference so far which is good.

Have you ever or would you ever be comfortable making a fool of yourself in front of thousands for the amusement of your fellow anons?
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/10782439/#Comment_10782439

>Gllty decided to put it's dick back on and attack a player
>Somehow is the bigger person after attacking a player and apologizing
>Somehow the other guy is in the wrong for popping off

This is the difference from being homosexual and a complete faggot.

Yes, who cares? You're all a bunch of fags anyway

This community is so fucking cancerous.

Some nigger claims that you're supposed to be able to instantly react to anything, without even a bit of anticipation factor, by literally turning your brain off and going into full reaction mode which is something that is mostly impossible to do on any FG, but he still gets half of the internet on his side because all those people have loses they want to justify.

And now we get those dumbasses thinking that SFV has double the delay compared to 4 when its actually only 25% higher (2 frames, 5.2 to 7.2) and the game is even balanced around those extra frames to boot. Anything to blame the game instead of themselves for their own failures!

Snake Eyez should stop playing in cheat mode at home, it fucks his reaction times up when it comes to serious, tournament play, because the game wasn't meant to be played with v-sync forced off. But hey! Why adapt and improve when you can bitch about balance and just sit down crying like a spoiled child until Capcom buffs your characters and balances the whole game system around your own special snowflake playstyle? I mean, you don't even need to do much, just say the word and your fanboys will do the bitching for you.

Meanwhile at Japan, Daigo, another guy who had a lot of trouble adapting to SFV, is already going toe on toe against Tokido and kicking the shit out of overrated western players.

I think Snake Eyez should lose his sponsorship if he keeps only bitching and making excuses instead of getting his shit together.

I don't recognize this pasta

Nobody wants to read all that shit, I don't know why you posted it twice.

>reddit copy/paste
Stay there

stop playing capcom games

objectively toppest

snake eyez is the new chris g

You just sound like some racist white boy who is mad at a black player that's actually good having an opinion on a game you suck at.

8f input lag made me lose my job

more waifu butts

This tbqh.

>balanced arounf the extra 2.3 frames

Is it okay to say that this isn't okay game design. Having stuff like Nash's dash or Birdies dolphin dive be unreactable to is not good game design.

>those bangs

so.... this... is ... the ...power of ........ mods......

>Birdies dolphin dive be unreactable

Post your cfn.

whoever came up with this idea should off themselves

His job is to be good at the game, he literally don't need to do anything else, as he gets paid by Redbull to play the game.

But he isn't even that good to be honest, a lot of nobodies like you and me, who actually have a full time job and can't travel most of the time, can beat him with certain characters he doesn't know what to do against, like Chun and Vega.

i cant get past 1000 lp because of the input lag :(((

No, you couldn't beat Snake Eyez with any character, don't kid yourself.

ew wtf. its even worse than this one

Jesus Christ my dick

wud cummy!!

My co-worker just caught me browsing reddit what do I do now

Suck his dick

pucker up

sponsor me pls
i'll even put /fgg/ in front of my name at tournaments

tech hit

money match him

I wouldn't call dolphin dive unreactable. Like any grab you'll want to neutral jump it. Just listen for the ex noise/watch for the orange glow. Odds are good that it won't be a random ex bullhorn from that far away.

If it's catching you downbacking or freezing up then it's doing its job. If you want to beat Birdie you have to keep pressure on him. Deer in the headlights are his favorite food.

ask him when the narwhal bacons and do ur best trole face impression

it's pretty tough to pressure birdie though, especially if he's in v trigger

option selects?
in MY 3rd strike?

His v reversal is alright but ex bullhorn is pretty slow and weak to grabs. Getting in on him is a major struggle for some characters though. But I still wouldn't call anything he does unreactable. A lot of it has to be used on prediction since it's slow/unsafe.

who here a virgin?

me
ugly and can't talk to girls

honestly, he was probably just mashing and got a good autocorrect
nice scanlines tho

meeeeee

just be yourself dude?

im doug i would legit fly out to lose 0-2 and start beef with trannies

but i nominate ghodere

i tried that before
its too much pressure to talk to one

It's the most OS heavy street fighter there is.

I'd do it too.
I nominate Ghodere

doug is on the level of idiots like meppz and slim both mentally and skill wise

practice by talking to boys dressed as girls first?

sf4

Looks better with the Ishki mod.

>Falling for the boypussy meme and being a literal faggot
no thanks

Not as OS heavy as 3S. It might have more variety in it's OSs though.

demonik told me that at least i have a wife

>tfw have a gf but she doesnt play fightan
its a good feel

what do you mean with OS heavy?
like how much you would use OSes in a match? because croutch tech alone beats everything in turd strike

are you really married

>I wanna fuck girls in ass
> this girl with a dick wants it in the ass and that's wrong

Kphem

Yes, and it doesn't when you basically OS parry into almost everything you do.

yeah

No you don't

you're right im sorry for lying ;_;

I don't want to fuck girl's in the arse. Arseholes are dirty and disgusting. I want to fuck female vaginas not some mutilated stretched scrotum with a hole drilled in it

not him but you're right im a total loser idiot :(

Fighter's Destiny.

was it testosterone leakage?

My wife doesn't play but will sometimes watch streams/excellent adventures with me and ask me questions about how the games work. I like when she takes an interest in my hobbies.

This. Half of birds shit is unsafe. Just let him hang himself. And if he's in v trigger, just turtle. A punish from triggered birdie can wipe 40% in the blink of an eye, so don't give him any chances.

last night i dreamed of coming out as a trans female
all my old friends/acquaintances went out of their way to congratulate me for being brave and beautiful
all i did in my dream was let my hair down but for once in my life i felt respected and accepted and it made me feel genuinely happy

Lets say I individually chip in $150-$200 for food and hotel fee's and that with an indiegogo [shut up] gets you on main stage some where. Do you have any plans on how to shake things up or become noteworthy. No offense but if we're not going to have the most skilled player base then we can have the most interesting player base.

I'd love to see some dumb petty bullshit go down like someone picking R.Mika and avoiding the other player for as long as possible while spamming her V-Skill.

his command grabs in v trigger do shitloads of damage too

Ur missing out. Trans ass is ass that'll fuck back.

>She was an arrogant prick with a temper problem the entire time

I try to warn them

I'm amazed how many blocked chains/headbutts people let me get away with. Then again I also fail to punish a lot of shit.

go for it sister

where do I find trannies that don't look or sound like men